All Comments on 'Mouse Bk. 06 Ch. 03'

by Rob_mDear

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
confused

is it me or did you just totally skip over the whole situation with jack. i mean what happened the next day. did she betray micheal and have sex with jack or did she stay faithful.

stevaroonistevarooniover 14 years ago
It continues to get complicated

The story of Mona and Michael is complicated, made furiously tempestuous, by everyone around them and by their own insecurities. ***

And, Anonymous, things can happen in the background. People sometimes choose not to deal with situations, despite their being heart-wrenching conditions. Mona isn't one to let things settle for too long, but it's only been one chapter! Give Rob a chance. I'm sure that he's hatching something with Jack that'll make you nod with enlightenment. Either way, does -this- chapter deserve a 3/5 vote because your questions haven't been answered, yet? :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not bad

but I still want to know what happened the morning after their dates. Hell, what happened after the argument about her dress for his business get togather? Maybe a little to much jumping around.

Sox_lover05Sox_lover05over 14 years ago
HOT

Sure it did skip around from Jack to this but I still loved it. I know you said that you said you would write until you finished this story, so you obviously did, but they should have a baby. Sure it isn't right, but hey, they can do what they want. And there's always adopting Still LOVED IT :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WHO CARES ABOUT JACK !

I FOR ONE DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENED TO JACK OR ANYONE ELSE. THESE TWO ARE IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER, CAN'T STOP, WON'T STOP. IT DOESN'T MATTER ABOUT THE OTHER PEOPLE, ONLY THESE TWO LOVERS. WHAT THEIR LIVES TURN OUT TO BE IS THE MAIN PART OF THE STORY, ALL ELSE IS JUST WINDOW DRESSING.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Loved It

Love the way the Prom Fantasy came about and the way things ended with Michael. Realizing his 1 desire to be a Father would'nt happen with Mouse.. and her being a Mother could,nt happen with Him. But never say Never.

kris10ekris10ealmost 12 years ago
O.M.G!!!

I hopw he knock her up!!!

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Baby

After babysitting it appears Mouse wants her own children. Unfortunately Michael can't see a way to give Mouse what she wants. He knows for Mouse to have children he must give her up. This relationship is so tragic.

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
Powerful use of words!

Loved the continuation of acting out Mouse's fantasies of how things could have gone if they had given in to their desires 12 years earlier...and of course more hot steamy sex to keep the pages flying by!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous