All Comments on 'Mouse Bk. 06 Ch. 04'

by Rob_mDear

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
stevaroonistevarooniover 14 years ago
Harmless?

Mouse wouldn't spend time with someone who's harmless, or he wouldn't be harmless for long, given her enticements. ;) They're already flirting, even.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not bad

though I've gotta say I think he'd be better off with Kate than mouse. She fucked Dave (pretty obviously though she won't specifically admit it) while being jealous of a date and potential kiss with Kate and is now going to fuck her widower friend. The entire time they were togather was focused on her wants to the exclusion of his. She's psychotically jealous and by her own admission is incapable of being happy with any situation for an extended period of time. Moving to Chicago to be with Mouse would be a big mistake for Michael. Sure she's a totally uninhibited slut in the sack but is the drama worth it? I've been reading Mouse since the beginning and have to say that as much as I enjoy the series I don't like her much. still, as always, looking forward to the next chapter, her insanities are always good for a laugh and the sex is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
interesting to see

it will be interesting to see what happens now that both are willing to see someone else. it will also be interesting to find out what drove mouse to want to leave micheal so badly. given everything that has happened i wonder if this story is going to have a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YOU HAVE BEEN A FAVORITE SINCE THE 1st CHAPTER

I HAVE EAGERLY AWAITED EVERY CHAPTER OF THIS STORY. SOME WERE GOOD......SOME WHERE FANTASTIC! ALL WERE BELIEVABLE AND ENTERTAINING.

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Incredibly beautiful story

Very well written. The characters are three-dimensional and believable. I fell in love with Mouse. I haven't read the last book yet, but I already dread coming to the end.

swstonerswstonerover 11 years ago
Great Story

Great story but still do not want Michael and Mouse to be apart. Want them together forever having babies and doing sexy risque things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

for whom the bell tolls it tolls for mouse and michael's relationship if you want to call what they had a relationship

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Nice

This was another nice story. Mouse is fickle. She wants to be able to screw around, date whoever and whenever she wants but she wants Michael to stay chaste just for her. Now she wants a baby with all the complications it would bring. Mouse is treating Michael like a doormat. He would be better off having an occasional romp with Melanie or a steady relationship with Kate.

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
Great sibling interactions!

Loved it! Read it straight through! Can't wait for book 7!

KwiksilverKwiksilveralmost 6 years ago
Great Story

Rob, I am still reading your book. All I can say is OMG. There might be a few places I would have wanted to read something different but overall this is one GREAT story. I like the scenario. This 3 sum in this chapter with Mel and Mouse has to be the hottest threesum I have ever read. I an fascinated with the over all scenario. I will read the rest of your Mouse book this week. Awesome. You have a great way of telling the story and drawing me in. I can visualize it. Excellent. You are inspiring me to tell a couple of stories I should share.

mick_rockzmick_rockzover 5 years ago
SMOKING SEX SCENES!!

You have a great talent at painting the sex scenes! great writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous