All Comments on 'Mouse Bk. 07 Ch. 02'

by Rob_mDear

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
THIS STORY ROCKS!

PLEASE LET US HAVE THE NEXT INSTALLMENT SOON

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
TOUCHING

it has a real life ending. because not all ending in real life are happy ones. overall it was a pritty good story.

stevaroonistevarooniover 14 years ago
Mouse, growing up

She can't have everything she wants exactly the way she wants it, but she -will- have what she wants. Mona's just learned a little bit of patience, maybe?

kris10ekris10ealmost 12 years ago
I hate you!!!!!!

I know it had to happen, I understand it was wrong in so many ways.....but the love they share, once all the games had ended, was so pure, so beautiful. It was unbelievable and believable all at once. I just wished soeone otber then stupid ass,, fake ass Kate would have caught them and told the family, so they would be free to live and love... I hate you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oooooh man....

I stopped reading this to get off a long few chapters ago....now im about ready to cry.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Too close

This story hit too close to home but not because I committed incest but rather like Mouse I threw away my soulmate. Mouse will never find true happiness although she may find someone to love. It's a true tragedy.

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
Oh no...only one chapter left!

I fucking love this story and never want it to end!

TeeDog1952TeeDog1952over 7 years ago
Worried about the ending.

The writing is very good. I have invested a lot of myself in the characters Mouse and Michael but I'm extremely worried about after all of this reading having a downer ending. I'm getting ready to read the last chapter now.

Terry Floss

TeeDog1952@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous