All Comments on 'Mouth Abused'

by timmyid2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved your story!!! This is how I want to be "taken." I want the guy to use me! Take what he wants and just fuck me like the little bitch I want to be. Being a muscular stocky man, I seem to intimidate most men. They cannot seem to "take" control. I am still out there looking. More stories like this!

timmyid2timmyid2about 8 years agoAuthor
Yes, real life.

Thanks for the comment. I'm glad that you enjoyed it. The story is actually exactly as it happened two weeks ago. It was a wonderful adventure, and I can't tell you how exhilarating it was to be dominated that way. The hard part is writing about it without embellishing. :)

indysubmaleindysubmaleover 7 years ago
short, sweet and extremely erotic

Really appreciate you sharing your work. While reading it I felt like someone had written a story about one of my own fantasies. It's nice to read about other mostly straight guys who are into being submissive cock sluts who want nothing more than to have their mouths used for the pleasure of others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertimmyid2@timmyid2
27 Followers
I'm a bi white male who finds all aspects of sex either exciting or pleasurable. I'll try anything once; twice if I didn't like it just in case I did it wrong. Some of the stories that I contribute are experiences that I have had with little to no embellishment.