All Comments on 'Move Closer Ch. 02'

by Maonaigh

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
CURSOR

Thank you for clicking on send. Loved it, it's one of them stories where you want a happy ending, you get a happy ending but you still want more. Will look out for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Comments on the story

Again, great follow up on the story; it leaves us wanting more. Very nice. Keep writing.

kedveskedvesover 8 years ago
great story

i really enjoyed reading your story and compliment you on your writing;)

if you feel another chapter inside you about them i look forward to reading it :)

JamesRTickitJamesRTickitover 8 years ago
Very well written

Good story line, well written, keep going please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Such a sweet and lovely story.

gnome_mangnome_manover 8 years ago
Thankyou

This is a very good little story. Your timing and dialogue is excellent, as is your sense of how to handle a certain level of violence. I really liked the encounter between Joss and Bruno. The fact that you didn't have too much violence - the usual scene is much more violent - is unusual. Having Joss and his friend warn off the three men with Bruno - and making it work out in a believable way - isn't so easy to do.

I also really liked the love between the two women. It was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

I'm glad to read a lesbian story that doesn't involve submission and domination. I don't know why men who read and write in this category love those stories so freaking much. Lainy's comment the first time they made love concerned me - I hope that's not the direction the story is going.

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 8 years ago

*squee* happily ever after! Someone find me a 100 star rating to click!

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 8 years ago
Sweet ending, Hurrah to Gran!

Thank you for writing this lovely little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another Fantastic Story!

I've read through all but one of your stories now, and I'm afraid to tell you, you've made another fan. I absolutely love your stories, and I hope you keep writing them. Pretty please?

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic!

I really love this entire story. You are a really good author, and your stories are very readable. Thank you for sharing this with us!

TrueMortTrueMortover 6 years ago
Awesome

I've been getting up in the morning happy, knowing that I'll see you at breakfast. I've been coming home from work happy, knowing that I'll be spending the evening with you.

That has got to be the definition of love. I love your stories. they always bring a tear or a smile or both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really very good indeed

Excellent - a mixture of love, uncertainty and eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hmm...

Although very well written...I somehow found your story dull and void of and true emotion or heat. Would have liked to have seen more of the months that past with these two. More intimate scenes and deeper conversations building to their climax. Empty and boring unfortunately. Well written though...

alexwatson62alexwatson62about 5 years ago
YOU JUST CAN`T WIN ..............

........... with some people!!!!

I know that what people take from stories is different and that perception is personal.

However I cannot believe what the previous poster thinks about this tale. Not only do they not put a name with their views, but they think the story was boring and empty.

I have never made it a secret that my wife passed far too young, and I can assure you that quite a few stories on this site have managed to capture the feelings of "moving on", and the feeling of guilt and betrayal that lingers, often for years when you fall in love again, and by the way, the same feelings haunt the male of the species.

This story managed to incorporate those feelings without at any time trying to be sickly sweet. The previous poster is obviously fortunate since they could not possibly have suffered the loss of a partner in their early years.

Thank you for another fine story M.

DiTo_DDiTo_Dalmost 4 years ago

Dear Maonaigh,

While reading your story , I got nauseous from that manipulating bastard. I noticed I had to read on, hoping for a happy end, so I could get rid of that awful feeling in my stomach. Your excellent writing made me a friend of Caro and Lainy, listening to their story while I was on their sofa enjoying a Spritzer. When I finished reading I hugged the first person I could lay my hands on. (Luckily someone in the family, so no worries about the Covid-19 virus). Two well deserved 5 stars for you!

Hugs,

D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sad that Joanne had to suffer such a bad beating. At least she end that miserable cur's life. Justice served.

5/5

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a wonderful story. Only just come across you but have loved what I have read. Your portrait of a controlling abusive relationship ship was chilling without over doing it. Thanks looking forward to reading more of yours and thanks to Literotica for putting you in the hall of fame where you rightly belong.

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 2 years ago

Great story. Wonderful plot and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very moving conclusion. Well done.

used2bjustjused2bjustjabout 2 years ago

I just keep coming back to this story. 2 girls, one at a time, kick his ass. What's not to like about that?

5/5

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story would be more interesting if the villain was a woman. The constant focus of all men being abusive on this category (lesbian erotica) is tiring. Statistics show that partner abuse is higher in lesbian relationships than hetero relationships. Search the terms if you want to verify - unless you want to live in a world that caters to your perspective.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 2 years agoAuthor
To the previous Anon

This story was only my second for Literotica. I had stumbled across the site by accident and thought I'd have a try at writing for it. However, before doing so I waited for quite a few months so that I could read as many stories as possible on site to get a feeling for the general requirements. With Move Closer, as with my first story, I was feeling my way. I was writing a story, just that, not a sociological dissertation. I have written a number of stories since Move Closer and many of them have both decent and unpleasant men and equally both decent and unpleasant women. For instance, in my story Time After Time, a character called Amber Lytton has a vindictive streak a mile wide---you can't fault her for villainy.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

I loved it, my praise for your other stories applies here too.

Roger

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

Fortunately little by little the society is changing in case of womens rights and hopefully bastards like Bruno getting the same horror in consequence of their actions ....... Violence brutality beatings shootings war, name it , are the most disgusting actings humans are able to dish out ...... Thank you Maonaigh for writing about such horror, given us readers a remembering ...... Lovely story 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🍀

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

Anon

To write anonymen comments and criticizing the story in your way, is a cheap outcome ...... The truth is, that men tending to beatings or violence, not women ...... And oh what intelligence, that in lesbian partnerships violence is happen too, and its a woman who dish out ...... But Caro and Bruno was a hetero partnership, so maybe you should learn to read and not living your own brain thoughts ...... And i know personally some women, with similar experience, but not one man - connection to hetero partnerschips ...... And for your interest, in gay ones beatings for shurely happend too , but will may tolerate as BDSM games or?

Try to be straight with your comments and keep the focus on the tale not to your own mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely loved this 2 part story... Its beautiful and touched my heart deeply!

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 1 year ago

Amazingly warm and wonderful. I thought I had read all of your submissions, but apparently not. So, I´ll just peruse them again. (Five stars, but that should go without saying.)

Nightwish1977Nightwish1977about 1 year ago

This was a beautiful story, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaonaigh@Maonaigh
664 Followers
I've been writing semi-pro since the 1960s, most of my stories falling under the blanket heading of weird tales. However, I'd written nothing for 5-6 years because my wife was very ill and disabled and care for her was my priority. Some months after her death in December 2013 ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Move Closer Series Info