Movie Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ny7fun
Ny7fun
84 Followers

I'm moaning louder and louder as I continue to grind on my husbands mouth. I turn my head and look to the tv. Tyler is servicing his wench. She is sitting the same way I am, and he has her calling out in joy. I look down at his cock and it is hard and ready for action.

I look at my husband and to my surprise he is also hard. This sets me off knowing he wants, and is ready for more. I push down on his head and really start to ride him. He pushes his tongue as far into me as he can.

I am in ecstasy as I feel my orgasm building within me. I look down and for probably the first time ever I start dirty talking to my husband.

"Please don't stop, I'm so close, ughh I scream out in passion. Keep fucking me with that tongue, suck my pussy, make me cum for you."

Ahh, ahh, ahh my breath is coming in short waves and then I allow the orgasm to take over. It crashes into me. I grab my husbands head so hard I feel I may hurt him. But he does not stop with his tongue, and it pushes me to orgasm like I never have.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, you are making me explode." I scream out loud enough that I actually startle myself.

And with that my whole body goes numb. My orgasm is turning me to jelly. I collapse forward and am still laying on my husbands face. He grabs at my hips and pulls me down into his face, wanting more of me. I feel like I have nothing left, yet I still grind down on to him savoring what he is doing to me.

I explode one more time and beg my husband to stop. He releases his grip on me and I fall backwards, my head coming to rest on his hard cock. I lay there utterly wasted and think how can I handle his hard dick again.

I turn my head and notice the tv, the video I forgot all about is still playing. Tyler is sitting back in the couch and his mate is busy again between his legs. I let out a sigh of exhaustion and sit up. I get off my husbands chest and lay next to him. His face is glistening with my love.

"That was intense, but I need a few minutes." I tiredly say.

He replies, "No problem, let's watch the vid some and you can break for a few. But I need more of you."

We turn our attention to the vid and Tyler's mate has a mouth full of cock again. She is working him with her expert skills.

Tyler watches her and then begins to talk. "Are you ready to get fucked? Tell me how you want me to take you?"

She looked up and told him in a quiet voice, anyway he wants to.

Tyler did not like her answer, "That is not the answer I want. I want you to tell me how you want this big cock, how do you want to have it as you orgasm all over it. Remember you are going to remember this for a long time. You will fantasize about it, finger yourself as you think of how you got taken, think of me and this moment when your husband tries to satisfy you. So please tell me how you want it?"

Her face visibly reddened, "You really are something, you know my husband is not such a bad lover."

"And yet you're here between my legs sucking on my cock, deciding how you are going to get fucked. As he sits home hoping you will be in the mood when you get home. He will beg you for a little something and you will most likely shut him down. So excuse me. If I don't believe that bullshit." He quipped, then added.

"We can stop if you want and you can go home, but I bet that is not what you want. You want to be here, you want me. Your eyes lit up when I told you how well I was going to fuck you. They lit up as you walked out of the bar with me and the other girls stared daggers at you. and that is why you are here! For my cock! Now please, as you play with it tell me how you want it to pleasure you."

"I want to ride you!" She screams out, then in a more reserved tone goes on. "Is that what you want to hear. I want to sit back on your big cock as I try to adjust to your size, as you are far bigger than what I am used to. I want to ride you and pleasure myself at my own tempo, taking in your sexy as fuck body as I do it. Then you can take over and fuck me, fuck me anyway you want, cause that is what I want. You to just take me and fuck me like I have never been fucked!"

Tyler smiled, "Good girl, that wasn't to hard right. Now come up her with your beautiful body and do as you wish."

She stood up and walked over to him. Pushing him down so that he was laying down. She got on him but in reverse cowgirl. She grabbed between her legs and slowly guided his big tool within her, letting out a sigh of air as she took it all in.

She begin to ride him. Slow at first and then she would come up with about 1/2 of him out of her and then slide back down. She looked very determined, trying hard to be the stronger sexual person of the two.

She eventually picked up her pace and really started to work Tyler's massive cock. When Tyler let out a burst of air and started panting oh fuck over and over, his mate smiled. She was winning this war and she was proud of herself.

Watching I was happy for her too. I wanted her to put him in his place. I did not like the way he talked to her, with such cockiness. Or that he kept talking about her husband. Even though it was mostly true. She was there for a reason and she was cheating on her husband. But for the sake of womanhood I wanted her to out dual this stud.

She continued her work when Tyler started talking to her. "Oh fuck your pussy is awesome, you really know how to ride a cock. Keep grabbing my cock with your muscles I like that. Ughh ughh, God your ass is beautiful. You like that big cock? is that what you wanted?"

She just keeps riding him determined to win this sexual fight. But so was Tyler. It seems he knows that she feels like she has the upper hand.

She is really working his dick when he slaps her ass and then sits up and grabs her hips and pushes all the way into her. Her eyes shoot open as he holds himself within her. He then tells her to get up and he pulls out of her. Tyler stand up and places his cock at her mouth as she sits on the couch. She greedily takes him where he wants her too.

I look over at my husband and look him over wondering what may be going on in his head. This stud we are watching wants to fuck me, and we both know it.

"Stand up," Tyler commands.

She drops him out of her mouth and stands in front of him. He lifts her up at her waist and places her on his cock. She let's out a sigh as it invades her. He then walks over to the wall and pushes her against it.

He slowly starts to piston in and out of her, his gorgeous body flexing with each push in. He goes at this slow determined pace for a few minutes. Though she is trying hard not to, you can tell she is starting to sense an orgasm coming.

Her breathing is getting heavier and she is starting to claw it his back. He knows she is about to cum and just continue on grinding and pumping in to her. He does not pick up his pace or do anything different, he just continues his rhythmic slow and deliberate assault on his mate.

Suddenly her body stiffens up and her legs wrap around Tyler and pull him deeper into her. She is orgasming. She is quite and I'm surprised by it. This is love making, not the fucking I was expecting.

He holds himself deep within her as she comes down from her orgasm.

"Did you like that", he asks.

"Yes I did. It was not what I expected or wanted, but it was real real nice."

He smiles at her and then grabs her chin and stars into her eyes. And confidently started talking.

"Good I'm glad, you thought it was nice. Now get off my cock and clean your orgasm off of it. Then I will give you what you expected."

He lifts her off his cock and she gives him a wicked smile and drops down to his member to do as he says.

I look over at my husband and he is watching intently slowly stroking himself. I stand up and stand in front of him. Feeling more confident than I ever have sexually, I rub my hand down my body and across my flower.

"You ready to take this and make it yours?" I ask as my finger dips within me.

"I thought you'd never ask. Sit down on me and ride me. I want you to fuck me."

I go to do as he says but he stops me. "No, ride me the other way. Looking at the tv. I want to watch your ass as you ride me. Plus I want you to watch your toy also."

I do as he says and his hardness feels amazing entering me. I slowly grind myself into him, loving how good he feels inside me. I love hearing him grunt as his manhood finds its familiar home within me.

I continue to work myself up and down his strong shaft. I bend forward and grab at his ankles. This allows him an amazing view of that ass, that he so loves, working his cock.

He calls out in between heavy breaths, "Fuck Sara you are so hot. Fuck my cock baby, come on ride me ride that cock till you cum for me. I fucking love watching your ass work for me."

His words kick me into another gear and I work him with even more determination. We are fucking each other with gusto. Suddenly my husband drives deep into me and holds himself in me, not unlike Tyler did moments ago.

He grabs me by my shoulders and pulls me back into him. His mouth kissing at my neck and bitting at my earlobe.

"You are one hot fuck when you want to be my little vixen. You really worked my cock. Look at your toy dominate his mate. Watch him."

James stays lodged in me slowly pumping himself within me. I looked at Tyler and he has his mate back down on the couch with her legs splayed out in a V. Her arms pinned above her head by Tyler's strong and muscular arms. He is in between her legs driving his massive tool into her. He is fucking. Before was nice but know he is proving to her what he was capable of.

This is what she wanted. This is what she risked her marriage for. To get absolutely fucked down by a far superior sexual being.

In a strong authoritative tone Tyler speaks to his mate. "Take my cock slut this is what you wanted. You wanted to be dominated by me. Come on I see it, I know you want to cum. Do it, cum for me again. Cum for that big cock buried inside you."

His words seem to be to much for her and she's does just as he asks. She is going crazy as her body takes over and looses any and all control she may have had of it.

She is trying desperately to move her hands but Tyler holds them down. She wraps her legs around Tyler worthy of an MMA fighter. He just buries his entire cock into her and she screams out in absolute overload of her senses.

"Oh my fucking God, oh fuck, fuck, fuck. Huge, huge, you are so fucking huge. Ahhhhh."

She slowly starts to come down and Tyler pulls out of her. Her flower is gaping open and his cock is wet with her orgasm. She is laying splayed out looking totally spent. She is laughing and giggling to herself. I think amazed at how good she just got fucked.

"Come here I want you in my mouth." She says, "I never knew it could be that good. That I could cum so hard."

He looks down at her, "I know your husband ain't fucking your like that."

That kind of cockiness is usually a turn off to me, but in this setting I find it somewhat attractive. She responds to his statement.

"No he is definitely does not fuck me like that. No guy has ever done that to me. Now please bring that cock to me so I can suck you off and make you cum"

He gives her a look and said, "Cum, we are not not done yet. We still have more fucking to do. There is no way a woman with an ass like yours is leaving my bed without being taken doggie style."

She replies, "I'm wasted I have nothing left. I have cum 3 times already, that is more than I do in a week, shit sometimes a month."

His reply was to the point, "You are not leaving till I have you the way I want. So recover as best you can. In my experience you are correct. You are going to come completely unhinged as I take you this way. Your lust and desire for me will be complete. If I call you at 2am you will find a way to come see me."

With that he straddled her face and presented his strong weapon at the entrance to her mouth. She knew what to do and got to work doing it.

My husband slaps my ass bringing me back to the present. "Get up it is time for you to get taken the same way this girl is about to. Get on all fours and get ready for me."

He points to the square ottoman and I understand that is were he wants me.

I get in the position asked of me and james stands up and slowly walks around the ottoman taking in the view, that is me, before him. I feel so exposed right now yet I am tingling with excitement, hoping he can deliver even half of what Tyler just delivered to his mate. A quick look at the tv and I can see Tyler is instructing his subject into the position he desired.

James does one more lap around and stops behind me. He gently puts his finger on my back and slowly runs it up down my asshole and over my flower.

In a sexy voice he begins to speak, all the while running his fingers along my openings.

"You are quite the little sex pot. Bet he can't handle a milf like you! Those words spoken to another man angered me, yet made me want you so bad. Before you can handle him how about we see if you can handle me!"

With that he slaps my big ass cheek The sensation startles me and excites me. Before I can think anymore he buries his big dick into me. I let out a grunt as he puts it in to the hilt in one quick motion. All this talk of Tyler being huge is true, but my husbands cock is no easy task to handle. He usually makes me cum every time from intercourse and tonight I know will be no different.

He is thrusting his big member in and out of me hard and fast. He knows I like it this way and does not slow his assault down. A few minutes into it and he pulls out and again slaps my ass.

He squats behind me and enters me again. At the same time he grabs my shoulders and pulls me deep into him.

He continues to work me and I feel an orgasm building within me.

He moves one hand and grabs my hair and commands, "Watch the tv. Watch your stud lay it to this girl. You think you can handle him, huh, you think you can handle that big cock as he fucks you with it. You want that big thick cock to spread you open as he enters you. Is that what you want. For him to just dominate you like this girl, you want that cock, tell me, tell me what you want?"

I explode on his cock, my orgasm crashing into me with a force I was not expecting.

I call out in lust, "Oh fuck, I am cumming so hard baby, I don't want him, I want you, I want you to keep fucking me like this. Please, please, God this is what I wanted. Please fuck me. Fuck me more. I fucking love your cock."

I can't believe how bad I wanted this. I don't even think I knew I wanted to get fucked like this until just this moment. My husbands masculinity is turning me on like I have never experienced.

I hear the girl in the vid and as predicted she is absolutely coming undone. She is flat out screaming and I wonder what Tyler's neighbors must think.

My husband gets out of the squatting position and goes right back to fucking me from behind, standing behind me. He is going slower now letting me recover from my orgasm.

I am amazed at how well he is fucking me. We have a good sex life but this is amazing. It seems his primal male instinct has taken over. As much as he may say it turns him on that Tyler wants me, he undoubtedly wants to make it clear that I am his wife and he can do the job required.

And truthfully it is a big turn on to see him responding this way. I look up again to see Tyler still pounding away at his mate. James asking me a moment earlier if I wanted Tyler, allows me for a brief moment to fantasize what it would be like to have both of these magnificent men pleasure me. I get a chill of excitement just from the thought.

I don't know how James knows it, but it is as if he sense what I am thinking. He again starts his wicked talk to me.

"Take my dick baby, come on fuck me. Drive yourself into me with that big beautiful ass. Are you imagining what it would be like if he was standing behind you. Fucking your sweet pussy as you suck on my cock. Yeah that's it, fuck me as you imagine us taking you to unbearable levels of ecstasy."

His words hit the right spots and I work as best I can to get him to cum.

He just continues talking and pounding me. "I knew that would turn you on. You being a dirty girl. Tell me you want that, tell me how bad you want us to both fuck you. I want to hear you say it."

My mind is in sensory overload, I am afraid to say it as I think he will be angry.

He still continues fucking me and talking. "Say it, I know you want to. Your body betrays you anyway. You are so wet and fucking me so well that I know you want it. You kicked into another gear when I brought it up."

Fuck I can't take it anymore. I yell out, "Yes yes I am fantasizing what that would be like, to have you both. Fuck you are fucking me so well, I'm cumming again."

I do just that and I can barely breath. My orgasm takes hold of me and I feel like my whole body is shaking. I am done but I know this new found stud husband of mine has more.

He echoes the words Tyler told his mate just a few minutes earlier.

"Recover as best you can. In my experience you are going to come completely unhinged as I take you this way. Your lust and desire for me will be complete."

Holy fuck he is so hot tonight. I collapse onto my stomach and present my rear for him to penetrate. He waists no time and does just that. He is riding me and I can sense he wants to come.

On the tv, Tyler is breathing heavy and calling out that he is going to come.

My husband starts the verbal assault again and my mind loves it, "Take this cock baby, make it come for you."

I respond telling him how bad I want it.

Tyler's howl snapped my head up just in time to see him standing over his mate and jerking his big cock to an explosive ending all over her back.

James sees me looking, "You like that, how your big stud finished off. I'm going to finish also, but first tell me who's pussy this is."

I respond excitedly to his calls, "It's yours baby. Fuck it is yours. I need you to fuck me like this more often."

"That's won't be a problem baby. You can text your friend back and tell him who's pussy this is. Understood. I want him to know who's pussy this is. Tell him how well your husband fucked you. We will let him know if he gets a chance it will be because we let him. He will be our toy to use."

I loved this dirty talk and decided to play along. "Give me my cock. As much as this pussy is yours, this cock is mine." As I say it I grab at it with my PC muscles.

"Oh fuck baby," he pleads through gritted teeth. "It always has been. But after tonight and they way we are fucking, you just owned it. Now roll over."

He pulls out of me and I roll on to my back. He stands next to me as I lay before him.

I don't know what had gotten into me but I look up him and for the first time ever in front of my husband I start fingering myself.

"Come on baby." I let lose. "You like that, your naughty girl is playing for you. Jerk that big cock and cum all over me."

He looked down on me, stroking his manhood and said, "My you are positively the hottest girl ever. I should thank your friend for sending us this vid. It awakened a monster inside you. Maybe we will have to fulfill that fantasy of yours. You handling the both of us, I know you could."

With that my husbands body goes stiff and he calls out in joy as his cock starts to shot its hot creamy load all over my body. As soon as it hits me I also orgasm again. He walks around to my face and presents his spent cock at my mouth. I hungrily milk what ever he has left. Enjoying how sensitive his cock is and how I can make him Whimper in lust.

He again pulls out of my mouth and he collapsed to floor and pulled me down on top of him. My cum filled chest making a mess with his.

Ny7fun
Ny7fun
84 Followers