Movie Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ny7fun
Ny7fun
84 Followers

We look at the tv and Tyler is naked saying good by to his mate. She looks like she has been fucked senseless. She is walking away and Tyler tells her to come back. He whispers something to her and she makes a face at him as if to say, come on really. But he just stands and says nothing.

"Fine", she says, and drops before him yet again and takes his cock into her mouth. She gets him hard and Tyler reaches to a counter and grabs his phone and takes a picture of her looking up at him with his big cock in her mouth. He then looks directly at the video camera and winks at it.

Fuck he is sexy, but such an asshole.

"Thank you, he says, you can get up now. One for my collection. And because you did it I will let you have me again. Trust me you will want me again."

Again, an asshole. Unless he is a gentleman, the little fantasy my husband and I spoke of would die tonight. Though truthfully I think it will remain just that. A fantasy that we have crazy sex to.

He grabs her ass and kisses her neck and walks her to the door. I feel sad knowing she is going home to some poor guy who like Tyler said is waiting at home for her. Maybe he knows what she is doing but probably not.

I look down at my husband and his face also looks sad as if he is thinking fuck that could be my wife doing that to me.

"I love you baby," I say to him. "You are the best think that ever happened to me and no one and definitely not some young stud will ever come between us. You were amazing tonight. I can't believe how well you fucked me. We are definitely going to be doing more of that. But right now can we go upstairs and shower and then get in bed and make love. I feel horrible thinking about that girls husband. I'm so in love with you and just want to take my time loving you."

He looks at me and brushes some hair from my face with a gentle hand. "Baby you are also the best think ever.

I am so lucky to have you. This young stud wanting you excited, angered and demoralized me. Yet also brought out a primal rage to compete to prove I am worthy of you. I have never felt that way before."

I tried to say something but he stopped me and continued on.

"Being honest with you. The idea of that girl being you did turn me on some. And I want to explore that fantasy with you. But right now I am emotionally drained and making love to you sounds about as perfect as anything I could ever imagine."

We kissed and shut of the TV. And made are way upstairs to what I am sure will be one our best love making sessions ever.

Ny7fun
Ny7fun
84 Followers