All Comments on 'Movie Night'

by Gweh

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
IrvingParkeIrvingParkeover 6 years ago
WOW!

That was brilliant, insane, ridiculously clinical and incredibly fucking hot all at once! I've never read a story quite like it! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awrsomr

This was so well written and such a unique way to elicit a sex change story. Very well done. But I am wondering if you could match it with another where the pizza causes a guy to change to a woman.... Just a thought...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

Nice and well written. Left me craving for some good pizza though

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kinda disappointing

I wish she kept her pussy too.

GwehGwehover 6 years agoAuthor
Not for everyone

Yeah, it's not like I'm not aware of the niche-ness of this, or blind to the fact some people would read through only to go "damn, it didn't go the way I wanted, 1 star"; I myself had to build myself up to this level of fetishism from women just growing dicks IN ADDITION to their previous anatomy, like you say. It's just, well, there's already so much of that, comparatively. I've only ever seen like maybe three authors that do things like this. Wanted to try it out myself.

Might make something else more mainstream along those lines (lots more people seem to be into men turning into women or women only partially changing), but as it is, I've tagged what to expect. If you got blindsided, sorry.

MachinationxxxMachinationxxxover 6 years ago
Something different, in a good way.

Well, I thuroughly enjoyed reading this. It fills a niche that I'd always like to see more of, and it fills it very well. I think it's very interesting that there is tons of male to female transformation/feminization out there, yet very little of something like this.

As a piece of erotica, this story is quite good, and I think you accomplished your goal as a writer if you were trying to make something sexy. I appreciated the amount of detail you put into the transformation, as well as the thorough knowledge of anatomy which you displayed.

Grammatically and stylistically I think you did a good job. I didn't notice any errors and the pacing was good. I never felt myself grow bored or skipped ahead a little.

In terms of narrative, I enjoyed this one more than your other story currently on the site. Which isn't to say I didn't enjoy it, merely that I'd rank this one higher for reasons that are probably clear in my other comment. The story here managed to pique my interest with unanswered questions. Is the pizza place aware of this effect? Are they doing it on purpose? If so, to what end? Will she "infect" her boss as well? How will her new additions changer her life? Will she still enjoy them tomorrow, or will there be something akin to morningafter regret?

Floydman1Floydman1over 6 years ago
WOW

That was fantastic. I truly want to know more about what happens now that Jess has finished her transformation. And what she does with her boss! If she has more to do, please tell us about it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
yes

Damn that was good. Honestly, the image of other people eating grosses me out a little (not sure why) but that didn't ruin it for me. Everything is described so well, and the way the transformations happened was very unique. Usually what happens in this kind of thing is just, one thing fading out and another fading into it's place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous