Movie Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers

On it, an impossible image of two undulating bodies, that of the hero and heroine, twisted and writhed, the two clasped tightly together in what was unmistakably a fit of intensely erotic lovemaking. It was as if the movie had itself been wholly replaced by a debauched xxx-rated parody of the same, a vulgar display wholly unsuited for theatres, much less a home streaming service - and, as Jess watched with increasingly rapt attention, she found herself drawn in, almost unconsciously twisting her own body on the floor to match, clawing her perspiring arms through the carpeting as she dragged herself slowly closer towards the image, closer to her fantasy. Jess's body heaved, her chest bobbing up and down as she watched the engorged member on screen, so strong and swollen and masculine, undulating in and out of the soft pliant woman on screen. Her entire body quaked with need as she hammered herself on the floor, almost fitting her entire fist inside her infuriatingly tight love canal, desperate but unable to scratch the impossibly hot tightness within her gut.

Her left hand, clawing at her clit, shot out towards a teal object sitting at the outermost side of her vision, grabbing the dildo still sitting in the middle of her floor and viciously shoving it in its entirety within her, barely having withdrawn her right hand from her cunt's depths before instantly filling herself wholly with the dildo's length instead. She watched the television enraptured, craning her head as high as it would go off the floor, devouring the image of the virile stud pounding into the incessantly moaning and writhing woman beneath him, imagining her toy as his cock, placing herself into the movie alongside him as she desperately pushed against herself, forcing the false member as deep as it would go, wishing more than anything for her to have a real cock within her.

Jess's body suddenly jolted, the tightness within her having finally felt the touch of the invading object, and as it did so Jess felt something snap within her, something locked deep within that tightness seemingly having become unfettered and made unstable. Her form became enshrouded in uncontrollable shudders, shaking against the floor as her spare hand again shot to her clit, desperately attempting to get herself off, to alleviate the heat centered in the enflamed center of her being. Yet, try as she might, she was unable to attain the same high she had felt mere minutes before; she watched as the woman on-screen screamed and moaned in the blissful high of orgasm, but found herself unable to do the same, teetering on the edge of release but wholly unable to fall over it. Her mouth fluttered open and closed, her dripping legs rubbed against each other, the muscles of her body desperately pushing and pulling at the slick clefts of her groin and breasts and butt, but unable to bring themselves to the blissful high they so desired.

A moment of clarity came to Jess as she lay on the ground, desperate but unable to get herself off. Impossible as it was, it seemed undeniable to her that her wild heat had been brought on so suddenly by but a single cause - a cause that was, at this very moment, lying tauntingly mere feet from her back the say she came. Groaning in effort, she braced herself on an arm, lifting her chest off the ground just enough to allow her to turn, taking jerky kneeling motions towards the discarded half-slice of pizza laid on the ground in front of her. Allowing herself to fall back on her chest as she reached it, Jess shakily reached the single arm not currently mashing against her increasingly sizable clitoris towards the food, delicately lifting it from the ground and raising it towards her wide-eyed, transfixed gaze. She spent a moment to longingly admire the subtle gleam of the grease coating the cheese and the meaty toppings, then shoved the entire thing in her mouth, chewing but a single time before swallowing the whole thing in a single motion.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah", came Jess's husky voice as she gasped, blending and mixing with that of the movie stars behind her, perfectly in sync with both and impossible to attribute to either. Her mind swam with images of the two, the television forgotten and unnecessary to the vivid visions living in her mind. She felt the dildo still pressing in her passage, imagined herself again as the beautiful buxom star from the screen, but still found herself wanting for the release that yet eluded her; She felt the handsome stud's prick pressing deep within her, stirring her most private of parts, but found herself increasingly transfixed on the organ itself rather than on her own it was acting upon. Jess grasped and pawed at herself, at her chest and her mouth and her vulva and everywhere in between, but always and most especially at the stiff, rosy-red and impossibly hot clitoris now sticking out almost an inch from her body. "This is how it must feel to grasp that dick", she thought as she grasped her clitoris with as much of her hand as would fit, insistently squeezing as much pleasure as she could from the meaty length, itself now resembling something adorning the meal she'd eaten. "This is how it must feel to rub it, to stroke it, to feel it and enjoy it and OWN it", as she rubbed and stroked and felt her feminine almost-rod, jerking it in all directions, deliciously cooing as she felt the tightness deep within her cunt again shift, with new freedom and far more effect, deliciously scraping against the teal toy nestled deep within her folds. She was enraptured, feeling her body clench as one against itself, her chest rising as her vagina tightened, her mouth gasping and eyes fluttering as her toes splayed, her legs stretched, her backside clenched.

Jess paused her playing with herself, her mind fuzzy and indistinct but managing to focus briefly on that last note. Voices male and female continued to echo through the room, and she couldn't quite tell which belonged to her anymore, but her mental notice of her backside had caught her off guard. She'd never considered it to be a part of her sexual explorations in the past, but now suddenly felt a sudden awareness of it; much like the rest of her body, she could feel it slick with sweat, thoroughly moistened, its cheeks rubbing against themselves as her body rubbed against the carpeting, desperate for more sensation. "A woman doesn't need that for sex", she thought to herself. "And a man doesn't get fucked in the first place". So why, then, did it suddenly strike her as important? It certainly shouldn't, she thought. Yet, as Jess's attention focused increasingly on her rear, on her ASS, an itch much like that within her front bloomed within her backside, a desperate longing spot buried deep within, begging to be touched, to be scratched, to be stimulated.

Slowly, tentatively, she brought the hand not playing with her clitoris away from her feminine parts, away from her breasts and nipples and vagina, instead sending her exploratory digits snaking around the curves of her legs, guiding them slowly and hesitatingly towards the virginal cleft opposite her most female defining features. Rubbing and threading betwixt the twin mounts of assflesh, her fingers found themselves playing against and across a new and unfamiliar passage, a round and stiff ring nestled unseen and previously unnoticed between her cheeks, slick with sweat, but also something more, something slightly more vicious; it felt, Jess thought, not unlike the feminine juices she'd felt between her legs so many times before, and as she cautiously probed the ring with her invading digits she found that thought only strengthened, her fingers becoming coated anew with a slimy, smooth liquid, seemingly seeping from her asshole itself. It was if she'd discovered a hitherto unknown sexual organ, one also designed and prepared for penetration, focused on allowing the thin fingers playing across its surface to be able to stretch and mold and open itself around the single daring length now pushing gently against it as Jess pressed her middle digit against the hole, curious and obsessed with reaching that second itch deep within her as the hole was opened and her finger was submerged and -

Jess bucked like an animal on the floor, howling with pure undiluted lust, plunging her finger deep within herself, probing deep as she could go, the single finger soon joined by a second, then a third, as they reached as far as they could and still further, splaying out within her and caressing the warm, moist tunnel she'd only just discovered, cherishing every ripple and valley within, relishing the sublime feelings she was rewarded with as if a newly-discovered sense she never knew she had. Her mound was all but abandoned, dashed from her mind as she fingered her ass with wild abandon, her only reminder of her womanly petals existence the equally furious caresses her right hand was bestowing upon her freakishly long 2-inch clitoris, stroking and coating the length with her feminine fluids. In her mind, Jess saw not the handsome roguish man of before pressing himself within her, but instead the image of the woman, her soft flesh compressed beneath Jess's form, her breasts heaving with lust as Jess's enormous penis - no, her clitoris, of course her clitoris - pressed in and out of the woman's love tunnel, coating itself with the love juices of her partner beneath her - but no, those juices were her own, they'd come from her own vagina, born of her lust for the man above her, his hard cock pressing deep within her hole, stroking and stimulating the deepest parts of her ass -

Jess was having a crisis of identity, splayed on the floor, one hand buried deep within her asshole and the other clutching her clitoris as though it were her only connection to who she was. She felt wrong, she felt bloated and tight inside, she felt her lust was strange and her clit was strange and her ASS was strange but yet couldn't bring herself to see her vagina as normal, to see her wild desperate desire to CUM and coat the floor and her lusty female lover with juices as anything but desirable. She did want to cum, didn't she? That beautiful female voice from the television, from her mind - she was responsible for that, wasn't she? She was fucking her, of course she was, the beautiful thick length between her legs couldn't be for anything else - but then, why did her ass feel so sublime, why did being fucked seem so right to her?

In her mind's eye, the two human forms, male and female, undulated against each other, twisting and rubbing together, the boundary between the two becoming indistinct and unimportant. The beautiful breasts, gasping up and down, bobbing and weaving with the force of her lovemaking - those were hers of course, she was a woman, feminine in form and figure. They were erotic, and desirable, and she wanted to stick the cock between her legs between them, erect and rigid as it slid against the titflesh of her lover, the stiff penis of her lover itself lying against her stomach, cutely leaking precum across her body as it was forced up and down with her body's motion. The two figures slowly separated from each other, their genders seemingly swapped, the woman now a male and the man now female; Jess let out a gasp, her voice husky, her face tightening as her bones became more defined, the fingers in her ass and on her clitoris thickening and filling her within - but then the figures pressed together once again, merging and blending and separating once more as they once were, as Jess's face softened, her voice lightened, and her ass was left less full - Jess compensating by shoving yet more of her hand deep within herself.

And now, the figures in her imagination began to shift, each taking traits of the other; the man, his cock pulling out of his lover's passage, softened and shortened, his hair lengthening and chest bulging and waist thinning as he became more and more feminine, his member standing proud and thick as if in defiance of its owner's newfound feminity. And for the woman, a less drastic change, but a striking one nonetheless; she closed her eyes, her mouth opened in a silent moan matched by Jess's own, her hands cupping her vagina as it bulged out, the lips pressing out in a defined mound, her clitoris reaching out from its hood, lengthening as it did so, growing proud and erect as if to match the size and splendor of her partner.

This, Jess's muddled mind thought to itself, was right - she was no man, she never had been, she was born a woman and always would be one. She just happened to be one with a massive clitoris. Almost a dick. It SHOULD be a dick, if she was to be honest with herself; there was nothing stopping a woman from being male, after all. And with a deliciously moist and pleasurable asshole meant to take the same. Her fingers plunged in and out of her ass, stroking across its surface, feeling and prodding for the spot that so craved her touch, finally landing upon the offending tightness, a growing bulge within, Jess greedily plunging within herself as she stroked and pressed the expanding delicious pocket of nerves and lust as her body jolted with intoxicating pleasure and the clitoris gripped in her hand surged with growth, throbbing with desire in time to her gasping breath and the clenching of her newfound fuckhole. Her clitoris ached, demanding to be touched and rubbed raw, to be stimulated far beyond what should ever be enjoyable for a normal woman. Her hand chafed and rubbed against it, beating against it with ridiculous fervor, rubbing and pulling it so hard the cherry-red skin seemed to break away from its surface, sliding and molding with the contours of her rubbing hand in a way entirely unnatural for a woman's love button, stretching far above the solid rod contained within as her hand pulled at it and straining against the same solid mass that demanded to be released as her hand pushed the skin back down. And the entire time, the tightness within her vagina grew more and more noticeable, more and more infuriating, shifting and bouncing deep within her, seeming to expand and grow and refuse to dissipate.

As Jess pulled and worked her grossly distended clitoris, mashing its skin to the breaking point, she couldn't help but return her mind to those beautiful women-not-women, twisting against each other, tugging and playing with each other's beautiful penises, cupping their smooth hairless ballsacks, sucking and playing and ravishing each other's body. They were her, they were who she should be, she needed a thick meaty rod to join with them, a big juicy sack to get the release she so craved, a slick dickslit filled with semen to cum and cum and CUM and she needed it now. Within her, the grossly malformed remnants of her womb, of her potential and birthright as a woman, churned and shifted, slamming against her deepest parts as her freakish 4-inch clit was manhandled and stretched with the sheer force of Jess's ministrations, the two seemingly linked despite their distance. Her womb had wrinkled, gradually shifting skin tone and texture as if destined to be an external organ of lust rather than an internal organ of life; it bounced and slammed against the twin ovaries delicately nestled within Jess's body, full and fertile with all the potential of youth, beating against them as Jess beat her clit, her womb tight and needy and demanding to be FILLED and made WHOLE. Her womb slammed repeatedly against the tiny organs, and with each desperate impact their delicate fallopian tubes became mashed, became shorter, reeled themselves in closer and closer to the fleshy sack her womb was swiftly becoming, and with each impact Jess felt herself inching closer to her final release, to the ultimate immaculate orgasm that had so refused to manifest for her again.

Then, finally, with a final series of impacts, the delicate organs within her seemed to break; Jess's ovaries bulged obscenely, their precious cargo of eggs rupturing one by one, bursting out of their containment months, years, decades before they were meant to. Their contents destroyed and dispersed within, their containers shaken with wild lustful abandon, the ovaries were mashed against Jess's uterus, pressing and pushing against it, their tenuous connections seemingly inverting as they were devoured by the greedy sack growing yet bigger within her. And as they were, their purpose too was inverted; the useless, broken eggs within shifted, distended, and burst into hundreds of thousands of wiggling genetic payloads, white and virile and oh so very MALE. Jess screamed to the universe, feeling the wrongness within her becoming oh so very RIGHT, her hand pressed deep against her virginal prostate exiting for but a moment to claw the dildo from her uninteresting obsolete vagina, stuffing it instead deep within her asscunt, her delicious boypussy, the only tunnel she'd ever need to get herself to orgasm and cum and EJACULATE if only the bizarre female passage between her legs would allow itself to become her beautiful sackfull of manmeat.

Lying on her side and filling her asshole with the massive prick, Jess had had just about enough of her lack of the same. "Come on, you stupid fucking penis", she snarled at the clitoris in her hand, now so large so as to be able to stick clean out of her clenched fist, "It's about fucking time you'd get out of here and let me CUM!"

Her hand beat against the organ as if to break it in two, and, with a sudden snap, that's exactly what happened; the skin at the tip of her clit, rendered loose by its intense stretching, was pulled taut against the hard surface within, whitened as it was stretched thin, and finally burst apart in a perfectly circular shape, rushing down around the newly-exposed core of her beautiful male rod, the entire structure whitening and merging at the base to become her natural masculine foreskin, sliding up and down around her ballooning shaft as if destined for the role. Jess had her new penis in a deathgrip, feeling it full with desire and potential and LENGTH if only she could allow it to grow; she stroked and pressed and pulled as hard as she could, forcing the length larger, thicker, BIGGER and SEXIER, her hand playing over the expanding ridge forming the mushroom-shaped head of her cock, forcing and chiseling it to become more defined, and thicker, and meatier. Her index finger played across the top, exploring the newly-sinking cleft at its tip, pressing deep within her developing piss-slit, coating the length with her first slimy load of precum as she felt her asshole clench appreciatively around the obstruction within, her prostate working to provide the first of many lubrications for her new glorious 8-inch stick of manmeat. The indentation on her cockhead sunk deeper and deeper as it sought to link up with the necessary tubes, to connect to her bladder, to make her a fully-functional male woman.

But still, Jess couldn't cum. She howled with frustration, her mind obsessed with release, with the thought of Cumming and fucking and being fucked and joining those two beautiful women-not-women from the movie. She could barely breathe, her asshole clenching as fast as she could piston the prick within her slick boypussy, her cock jerking and throbbing with reckless carelessness, spewing a constant stream of slick boyjuice over her prick, and yet the tightness within her was refusing to release its stranglehold on her orgasm, refusing to let her spew her seed across herself and her room. She pulled and yanked on her penis in frustration, fluids dripping down onto the carpet below her, and as she pulled her rod towards herself she felt the obstruction within her again shift, dropping almost imperceptibly lower within the useless remnants of her womanhood. Desperately, instinctively, Jess pulled her prick more and more towards her body, over and over, feeling the weight within her slowly fall with each tug, gradually reaching closer to allowing her release. She slowly felt the tightness within her body and beneath her cock loosening, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. She was almost in tears, she needed it so much; it was tortuous, feeling the weight within her move so infuriatingly slowly, as her cock jerked and bobbed in her hand, slamming against her belly and smearing it with vicious fluid.

Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers