Movie Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers

Finally, she could take it no longer; Jess's hands abandoned the dildo within her ass, shooting again to her front; she plunged her fingers within herself, gritting her teeth at the horrible wrongness of the feeling. "This hole shouldn't be there", she thought. "It's wrong. This should be my beautiful sack, my testicles, full with sperm and lust and impregnating white boy batter, and god damn it it's going to BE my ballsack if I have anything to fucking say about it!"

Her fingers pressed in as deep as they could, and as Jess's penis was manhandled to and fro, she finally felt herself brush against the tightness nestled no longer so deep within her. Jess gripped on with all the strength she could muster, pinching the obstruction between her knuckles and PULLING against it. And finally, mercifully, she felt it lurch with motion, descending rapidly through her vanishingly unimportant no-longer-love canal. She tugged and pulled at her cock, at the obstruction within her, feeling it descended lower and lower as her lust reached higher and higher. It was but four inches deep now, then three; her entire body bobbed up and down, her shoulders and heels the only things making contact with the carpet now. It was only two inches away, then one; the obstruction was gripped firmly in her hand now, her eyes rolling back as she felt it stick against the front of her cunt, her vagina refusing to yield its precious treasure to the outside world, its lips purplish and distended around the hand now only just inside it. Her cock throbbed with effort, pumping in desperation at a reservoir that wasn't yet there, her cockslit gasping wide as it tried to spurt inaccessible juices wide and far. Jess's mouth opened in a scream, pulling with all her being at the sack just within the wound between her legs. And, finally...

*POP*

Jess's manhood, large, full, and virile, spilled out onto the ground, sealing the hole behind it, the remnant skin of her cunt sealing tight around the newly-birthed not-baby, the last birth her body would ever know. Jess's body fell to the ground as one, thumping against the floor unnoticed; she screamed with her entire being, not in pain, but in pure unadulterated joy, the tightness within her unobstructed and loose, her cock released, her asshole and prostate jubilant as they prepared themselves to carry out their final purpose. And so they did.

It started as a bubble at the tip of her cock, a small, modest white balloon of lust seeping out slowly from the tip of her cock. Jess looked down her body, enraptured, her hand temporarily halted in its movement as she watched its growth, slowly gaining mass before popping anticlimacticaly. Then, slowly, she felt it - a slow, rising surge within herself, her testicles churning and bulging, pumping the newly minted fruit of their rebirth through repurposed tubing, traveling like molasses through her internals, rising like magma towards the volcanic vent at their apex. Jess's hand slowly started to stroke her cock, rubbing up and down its entire length, her left hand haltingly returning to her ass; the dildo resumed its movement, slowly at first, but with renewed vigor as Jess felt her prostate bulge as it pumped out its own contribution, the tide of the rising lust becoming a tidal wave as her prostate, her magnificent male g-spot, was milked and pressed by Jess's ravenous tool. Her eyes dilated, her heart fluttered; she could feel it coming, and rising up, and reaching her shaft, and it was coming, it was coming, SHE WAS COMING

Jess's cry was wordless and primal as her dickslit dilated wide, her cock trumpeting out stream after stream of creamy white ejaculate, coating her belly at first, the second surge almost reaching her chest, the third thoroughly bathing her blouse and tits. She jerked her hand down her shaft repeatedly, and with every tug it was it she'd pulled the trigger of a handgun; her body lurched with recoil, her muscles clenched, and a delicious release of white ropey sperm was fired, this time reaching even her head. Her mouth lolled open, and was rewarded with a small portion of cum deposited directly on her tongue; had she had the presence of mind to focus on it, she might have thought it tasted curiously savory as if tinged with the flavor of its catalyst, but that was soon washed away, instead replaced by an ecstasy of salty white creamy goo, her new male essence spreading over her nipples and staining every part of her body with its new identity. She pumped her cock, her beautiful male penis; she watched as her cum arced through the air, felt as her asspussy clenched against the toy therein, and, finally, felt at peace.

Behind her, the television, featuring two buxom shemales embracing each other and staring coyly into the camera, winked off.

Finally, after minutes of pristine, mind-shattering orgasm, Jess's high abated. She lay panting on the floor, a pool of carpet around her rendered a deeper shade of brown as her sweat and lovejuices and spent ejaculate has seeped deep within it. As she lay panting, her head fell to the side, exhausted; across the room, she could just make out a reflection of herself in the black glass of her television, her skin its usual tone, her features normal and feminine. And her dick laying almost flat against her chest, rising only for moments at a time as small jerks occasionally rumbled through it, heralding small, tired spurts of latecumming swimmers. Jess smiled softly to herself, exhausted through and through, but finally relieved of the pent-up stress of the day, slowly allowing herself to drift off to a deeper land of imagination. As her eyes slowly shut tight, the last thing they saw was the box still laid on the coffee table, still open and half-full with pizza. She wouldn't be needing it anymore, thought what little of Jess remained conscious and lucid - though perhaps she'd still find a way to give the place her business. She imagined her boss might enjoy the leftovers in the morning. She might even help Jess play out that fantasy from earlier. They could even order out for an office party! Lord knows the new joint deserved the customers.

Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers