Movie Night Ch. 07: Terri's Promise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EroSteve
EroSteve
319 Followers

o.k. we're way too close. My brain was beginning to fire out-of-order. She was going to push me over the edge, and though the thought of covering this beautiful young face with about a cup and a half of my cum WAS appealing, I instead opted for "Stand up, young lady" and issued the order without choice.

Terri looked up, grinning, and wrapped both hands around my ass, using the motion to pull me part-ways into her mouth. Free from her fondling hands, my balls again raced up along my shaft, responding to the sensuous act. Terri released, and stood, her chest flushed now from the steam in the room and her own hormonal onslaught.

Fuck, this young lady was sexual.

I used my hands to guide her back towards the over-sized counter, and lifting her gently onto the top, but sitting on the edge, she spread her legs as I approached her, the length of my erection now gently nestled up against her sex. I reached forward to kiss her, my hands wrapped around her neck. Her hands found the tip of my shaft, and she swirled them around it, squeezing, and gasping into my mouth. "Oh, fuck, Mr. D...Fuck that feels good." I was sliding along her open slit, her clit pressing into and being massaged as each vein passed it along the way to my balls.

"Patience, Terri...and you shall be rewarded, o.k.? I just want a moment with you now" and I raised my hips slightly as Terri rolled her hips forward, lifting her legs behind me. I watched the muscles in her abdomen flex, felt her hips widen, and paused at the end of my retraction, just as the head of my cock dropped slightly and made contact with the opening at the base of her drooling love nest. "

Watch us, Terri...watch how we are together" and with this, she moved her eyes from mine, down my own clenched abdomen, and stared at her hands holding my shaft. I was poised at her entrance, and she was swirling the head around and just into her spreading lips, coating it with the sticky wetness there. It was unbelievably sexy.

"Oh, Fuck...Mr. D. That is so fucking hot." She reclined, allowing her head to contact the glass mirror behind her, her gaze never leaving the heat of our union. I lowered my head, and moving forward without any thrusting, sucked her right nipple into my mouth. Terri moaned, using her hands to press my head into her. We both saw her tunnel envelope the head in her flesh. It was so, so erotic, that moment.

She closed her eyes, and her right hand moved behind my head to urge me forward, heightening the sensation around her nipple and areola, as my tongue swirled circles, caressing her soft flesh there. She began rocking on the countertop, and I took the signal to gently slide forward, increasing my penetration, inch by inch, until I could go no farther. My balls were pressed against the countertop, I had ended somewhere inside Terri, and I could feel her heat surrounding my manhood.

Terri's eyes had closed again, and pressing her hands against my chest, she was moaning softly as she ran her fingers through my hair there. I pulled my hips back from her slightly, almost to the ridge. Both my hands slid over the length of her inner thighs, over her calves, which she lifted at the feeling, and finally, gently cradled her ankles, now spreading her obscenely open in front of me.

Terri's eyes opened. Standing before her, I suppose, she saw me, broad-chested, my arms out-stretched to where they eventually connected to her ankles, my muscles flexed and taut, pulling her apart for us, and buried inside her womanly essence. There was no mistaking this act. There was no mistaking what was intended now.

I was enraptured. Spread widely in front of me, Terri's pussy was swollen, red, and the pheromone-laced scent filled my nostrils, spurring me on. Atop her chest, her breasts heavy and tipped with spear-headed nipples, beckoning me...her lover. Her breathing was becoming deeper, and she watched our union as I began a slow, steady fuck, clearly in control.

Terri licked her lips. Fuck...those amazing lips. She moved her hands down to either side of her labia and spread her pussy lips wider, heightening the visual effects as I continued to drive forward, deeply, grinding, then back out. I watched as her labia swelled and pursed around my cock as I stroked out, then slip back in, clinging tightly around each protruding vein. Her juices rippling over my cock with each stroke, and were collecting at the base, mixing into my pubic hair. Terri smiled as her hand lifted off the countertop, and digging into the box of Tammy's sundries there pulled forth a tube of red lipstick.

I froze in place, the tip of my cock pressing into her cervix and pulsing against her uterine wall. I was knocking at her most private of doors, and she was about to open it for me.

"Watch me, Mr. D. I know you like watching this. I wanna you to remember how I look for you right now."

I was panting. The veins on my arms protruded further from my grip around her ankles as Terri unwound the tube, producing the deep-red wax, and without even batting an eyebrow coated each lip, slowly and sensuously. I felt my ass cheeks clench. Her black mane framed that tanned face with those intensely red lips...it was like a movie poster for a superstar or something. My cock pulsed and lurched inside her, and recapping the tube, I felt her walls squeeze me somewhere deeply inside her.

Her hand found both breasts, first cupping them and lifting them out towards me, then sliding her palms over the top, squeezing them in to her chest, her fingertips rolling and pulling the nipples up, then out. She pursed her lips, blowing me a soft kiss from those redly-coated divine lips of her.

Fuck...I was losing control.

She was still staring me down, and saw it happening. She grinned...just enough. Her next words felt like an anaconda's grip "Fuck...Mr. D...fuck me with... that horse-cock... you have so... far up inside me...Oh...fuck...Soooooooo gooood...deeper...Fucker...so good...fuck that feels good." Terri was was somewhere between a witches spell and an angel's bliss, and those words were meant to prime the pump. Each word was accompanied by a squeeze, pull, or push of her breasts, and I saw them harden, her nipples now firm stubs atop each. I hadn't moved a muscle. I was still deep, deep inside her, but I found my voice.

"Tell me you're ready for me, Terri. Tell me." I added what fuel I had, pulling out and then driving in hard, leaning forward, my breath hot on her left nipple as I sucked it away from her hand. I had to pause; I was too close, and Terri was launching. The downward pressure atop her clit and mound caused her to groan deeply, her eyes rolling in her head, and I felt the light spasms increase their intensity around just the top of my cock, firmly pressed against her cervix and uterus. I knew exactly where I was, and what I was about to do.

Terri found her voice again "Mr. D. Oh, Fuck...I am so ready...please...I couldn't be more ready...just do it. Do it now."

Trying to compose myself somewhat, I backed out and looked her directly in the eyes again, replying "Ready for what, Terri?"

I pressed in, firmly to my base, and the effect was to cause her cuntal lining to spasm around me, another flood of her juices lubricating her feminine well."

Terri's hands stopped, her head lifted and straightened, and her eyes met mine in an eyes-wide-open gaze. Her mouth was slightly open, but I couldn't hear her breathing, only feel her panting. She put her right hand around my neck, pulling me in close "I'm ready for you to do it, Mr. D...to inseminate me, Mr. D. Breed me. Now!"

She pulled closer, put both hands around my neck, glanced down at our joined sex, then looked back up at me, closer still, and whispered in slow, steady words as she rocked against me, my flesh buried deeply in hers "I'm ready for you to make me pregnant, Mr. D. I want you to let go that load of fresh sperm... again... inside me...make me pregnant." She leaned forward to close the gap completely and kissed me, opening her mouth, her red lips blending with my own, and her tongue reaching through them to touch mine. It was the single most sensual kiss I've ever had, bar none.

I lost it. My brain had O.D.'d on Terri's ability to summon her sexuality forward, and she did so exactly as Nature had intended. In that moment, even if I WANTED to, even if my life was at risk, I could not have relented.

When she breathed out, her body went stiff, and my cock was massaged along its length with every muscle inside Terri's vagina. I had no control over this now. She pressed her mouth into mine again, softly, but now not releasing me, and my brain gasped for air, then stopped all together, pushing deeper down, to no effect...I was as deep inside her as I could get, her labia tickling my pubic hair, her orgasmic walls clamped solidly around me, milking me into her with each contraction. Terri shrieked as my precum shot forth, at the intense penetration. Her arms flew to my sides, her hands pulling me into her, plastering those amazing breasts to my chest.

It was happening, again, for us both, together.

My balls contracted, and I could feel each rush of the life-giving fluid, heavily laden with sperm race up the shaft, and spray...cum...hose her...drench her inside. I told you help was on the way, guys, and they were thanking me for it over and over again. It felt so good to cum in her; there just are no words for that moment. There are no words for how good an orgasm feels, releasing all the stress and pent-up heat through such a complete exiting of those fluids.

My hands found the back of her head, wrapped in her hair, and pulling down, wrenched her head backwards allowing my lips and tongue to kiss, lick, and bite her chin, her neck, all the way down to those amazing nipples, all the while emptying my overloaded reservoir of sperm into her being. I was drowning her cervix. I wanted to, and she was letting it happen.

Terri's hands were touching me everywhere. Feeling me...everywhere. My arms, my chest, my waist, as she thrust forward with her own cycles of orgasm trying to consume the lover in her arms. Up to my head, behind me, grabbing my neck, then down again to my waist. There was so much...of everything. So much passion. So much of her scent..our scent...together. So much of my cum in her now.

"Oh, yes...Mr. D... we're doing it...you're doing it now...for me...for us...OH FUCK... THAT FEELS... SO GOOD!!"

I wrapped my arms around her and under has ass, lifted her, lowered her to the floor while still deeply connected, and continued to push into her as my balls squeezed forth all I had. Fuck, this was intense...I just wanted to pound into her. This was hot. She was so sexual in this moment, and I was going to make certain she took from me all I had to give. Terri's legs were splayed out, straight, her back on the floor rug now, as we continued to kiss and press our sex together. I was pressing rhythmically into her sex, bouncing in the small space, each thrust producing whatever was left to give into her as deeply as I could.

When the moment had finally run its course, I felt Terri's calves resting on my ass cheeks, shaking. We were both struggling for breath, sweating like horses after a race. Terri legs were quivering, and she was alternately kissing my face humming "yum...um...ummmmm...yummm...yum" between each kiss. Her breasts were pressed into my chest. The feeling was still so sexual...so amp'd up. The length of my cock was enveloped by her heat, and her hands sliding down the sweat of my arms only caused me to breath more deeply. I didn't want this moment to stop.

"Oh, Thanks, Mr. D! Terri was panting...Now... I'll be able...to tell our first child...that she was conceived...on a bathroom floor. Gawd!" She was beaming into my eyes as I looked down to her, and I smiled weakly.

"Well, Terri," I still needed air "maybe...instead...you can tell her...or him...that she was conceived...on a moonlit night...on a lovers balcony...under the stars?"

"I think I like...that story better...Mr. D."

Terri squeezed her kegels, and I winced. "Feel that, Mr. D.?" I tried to lift myself, but to no avail; Terri wasn't having any of it, and she squeezed her arms around me. "You and I are staying right here, Mr. Don't even think about removing that yet." And for the next 15 minutes...20 minutes...I don't know how long...we held our embrace, Terri on her back, me still deeply inside her, ensuring that all she needed for her own maternity would stay in place, and give her womb time to absorb it and create new life.

We kissed, and chatted idly about nothing in particular, about everything, until she proclaimed "Time for a shower, Stud!" Terri stood, and a small river of my cum mixed with her juice poured out her sex down her legs. "Oh, that's right...Susan said you were a heavy cummer. Wow, though...that's a lot Mr. D. Is that ALL your cum...really?" Her hands played idly in the still flowing mixture as she inspected the process. She was grinning. "Yep...Susan's right...that ought about do it."

It was like a sauna in there. The shower had been running for at least 45 minutes or so, but the water felt soooo good for us both, if only to remove the pungent aroma of our sex together. We rinsed off, and I pointed the shower head down, turning my attention to this shiny, wet goddess before me. My hands were full of lather, working it into her hair, her breasts, now soft and supple, were pressed lightly into my chest, and her hands around my waist when she looked up and gently said "you o.k. with all this, Mr. D?"

This simple question took me aback, and I paused, my hands full of soapy goodness in her hair.

I didn't know what to say.

"I was thinking that even though us girls are taking some big risks here, well, you're certainly taking one big one as well. I mean, it doesn't sound like Mrs. D. knows about all this yet. What's going to happen when she finds out?"

Terri lifted her hands up to her chest, joining them, and I pulled her closely into me, letting the shower warm her back.

"You let me worry about that, my precious, beautiful girl. I promise you, it's going to be o.k." and lifting her chin now, "o.k.?". She smiled back at me, and I backed her into the shower flow.

"Mr. D.?" she came out clean, wiping the water from her eyes. "Is it o.k." and she paused...too long for anyone's comfort, and I knew it was heavy for her.

"Is it o.k... if I say... I love you?"

She hadn't looked up yet, but pressed herself closer into me. She had put it all out there, and now I needed to step up for her. My arms surrounded her, squeezing her tightly.

"Of course it is, Terri, but only if you mean it. I would feel bad if you didn't say so."

I looked down now, into her eyes "I love you, you know. I would never have considered any of this if I didn't." She smiled, rested her head on my shoulder, and smiled.

Her expression softened "It's true, Mr. D. I want you to know. We all want you to know how much. We all love you."

Best.

Shower.

Ever.

EroSteve
EroSteve
319 Followers
12