Movie Night Ch. 08: Susan's Nest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EroSteve
EroSteve
319 Followers

Susan was on the edge. I was closer, and could once again feel her cervix kissing the tip of my manhood, asking for the sperm it knew was forthcoming. Each press sent an electrical pulse down my cock, ending in my balls, and fanned the electrical field inside her uterus, squeezing her canal shut tighter. This couldn't last long.

Robin stood and walked behind Susan. She reached forward, and lifted Susan's head slightly, lifting her body up, straightening her back, causing her to grind her hips in their rhythm, and directing me as she moved my hands behind Susan's back "like this, Dad...remember?" My left hand found the button on the strap behind Susan's right shoulder, and as I pressed it, the material snapped forward, Susan's right breast jutting forward.

My mouth was waiting. Her breast bounced with the relief, and her nipple, now free of the pressing fabric, quickly engorged as the tissue around it tightened. In an instant, it was in my mouth, my tongue flattening it, pulling it forward, pushing it back, then swirling around the areola, sending jolts of pleasure from her nipples directly to her core, where my cock was waiting to unload. I became aware of Robin's left hand now, surrounding Susan's left breast from behind, and as I turned, I saw her fingers playing with Susan's nipples, pulling, stretching, providing the same stimulation as my mouth.

Susan's eyes flew open, her hands left her clit and surrounded my head, pulsing my lips into her breast. She gritted her teeth, and filled her lungs deeply before hissing "Oh...FUCK...DADDDEEEEEEEEEEE". Her pussy contracted and the undulating waves of her vagina stroked my cock like nothing else can. The heat, her cervix, the pressure all at once sent me into an overload state. My abdomen cramped, and I could feel each squirt begin in my balls, ending with my cum exiting my cock, filling the small void where it ended against her uterus. Her uterus was dancing around my cockhead, and we both fluttered in a sexual high as our orgasms danced and fed off each other.

My cock, trapped so deeply in the creaminess of Susan's womb, suddenly felt her rush of fluids combined with mine, and her vaginal walls were instantly flooded, creamy, soft, and slippery. My balls felt the same flood of juices, and the contact of her swollen pussy increased the heat against my trapped sex.

I lost track of the time, and Robin stirred us to our senses "THAT, you two, made my day". My eyes were closed, as were Susan's, and her head was resting on my shoulder. "Daddy...oh, fuck...I love it when you cum in me, Dad. Fuck, you make me cum hard. Fuck, that feels so good."

Susan stood, and pinching her labia closed, rolled onto the bench, laying beside me now "Just a moment, o.k., Robin?"

"You two take all the time you need. Come on out when you're ready" and she left the room. I glanced at my watch. It had been 45 minutes since I left the girls back at the food court. Tammy had texted, and I responded with a cursory "we're just finishing up now...be there in 5". I looked over at Susan. She had her legs up on my lap now, resting, and I could smell the heavy scent of our sex in the air.

"Well, Dad, if I wasn't already, and I'm pretty sure I was, given how sore my nipples have been lately, I certainly will be now." She looked up at me, smiling, and pressing her breasts...those delicious breast together. Her nipples were still very swollen, and the areola was much darker than I had recalled earlier in the week.

We eventually stood to dress, and Susan's love nest released all it could not hold. She quickly took the extra lingerie from the bench and pressed it to stem the tide, but all that did was coat two pair of lingerie with a mixture of our lust and juices. They were soaked.

As we approached the counter, lingerie in hand, Robin motioned to the clerk, saying "These two have a discount, let me..." and graciously stepped in before we had to hand over very wet undergarments.

She rang us up, and as I signed the bill, Robin said "please let me know if you two want to make any other purchases here, o.k.?"

Susan was beet-red.

I was hungry, and we met Tammy, Petra, and Riley at the food court, just finishing up, leftover pizza for us.

Tammy, slightly pissed, looked at Susan and asked "What takes nearly 2 hours at Victoria's Secrets, and why do I need to send your father to retrieve you?"

Riley burst out laughing, and Petra smiled into her plate as Susan just blushed "C'mon, Mom...you know how it is...I wanted to try on several things. I didn't find the right fit until after Dad showed up."

"So, Susan" Riley had her opening "Did you find something that fit well?" She was smiling with that "I dare you to respond" look.

"Oh, yep, I did, Ri" Susan retorted, without missing a beat "I think it's the exact same thing you girls have, but its drop-dead sexy, and fits really well."

Insane giggling followed, and Tammy just rolled her eyes.

I was pretty sure all 4 girls were pregnant now, and I needed a strategy to find a path into the future, beginning with Tammy.

EroSteve
EroSteve
319 Followers
12