All Comments on 'Movie Night Ch. 12'

by EroSteve

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This was just too busy for me. I gave it a 3.

In high school I had an incestuous relationship with my younger sister. She was a freshman, and I was senior. She was a virgin and that very first time we made love I got her pregnant the first time we made love. We told our mother that Kari was pregnant and that I was the father. I was surprised how well mom accepted the news. Mom was a good mother. But she didn't believe that Latinos, we are Mexicans, should mix with other races. She once admonished us about bringing half breed grandchildren into her home. So, she was please, for the lack of a better word, that Kari was having her son's baby rather than some half breed Black or White baby.

About six months into Kari's pregnancy mom was brought into the fold. Mom and I became lovers. Kari understood that if mom and I were lovers that there would be no men dating mom and the possibility of mom and some guy falling in love and getting married. We couldn't afford to bring in someone else into our special family. So, by me seducing mom and getting her pregnant our family would stay intact. No one ever coming in to disturb our happy family.

It is hard to make two women happy and imagine trying to make four or five of them happy. The sex is wonderful between the two women. We share responsibly of all household duties. We take care of the children collectively. All the monies that are created go into one bucket that pays for the bills and for our children's private education.

Mother and daughter are not jealous of each other, and both love me unconditionally. As I love both of them more than life itself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous