Movie Night Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EroSteve
EroSteve
319 Followers

"Suck" and Ted's mouth surrounded Susan's nipple. Susan cooed her satisfaction. She used her right arm to first beckon me forth to Elaine, who had adjusted her stance wider, then placed her right hand on Elaine's back as I approached, shedding my clothes in two steps.

"Now, Daddy. Do it."

I reached Elaine's petite ass, smoothing my hands over each globe. Elaine moaned in Ted's left ear.

My cock shaft pressed into the crease of her ass, causing centuries of experience to draw her ass up, lowering her back...presenting her fertility to me. The smell rose on the warm air coming up from her sex, and I took a long breath, savoring it, musky and wet. I felt the weight of my balls. Heavy. Full. She had this coming.

Winding each of my hands into the delicate lace of her lingerie, I pulled gently, and the material gave way in a clear ripping sound. Elaine's body responded "oh, fuck, yes". Now released from the confining material, her labia spread obscenely open, and the wetness gathered at her clit. She was sopping. Swollen.

I gripped each hipbone, never mind lining up my cock. Lowering my hips, I slowly slid my shaft over her puckered asshole, down the length of her slit, pressing my length it into the wet hole that awaited, stopping when the crown of my cock was even with her entrance. Elaine was moaning, draped off of Ted's shoulder.

I pulled back, just slightly, and allowed my cock to spring forward "just enough" so the head caught into her opening, and paused.

Ted had released Susan's tit, looking up and over at my actions, and spoke "Honey, are you s..." but his words were too little, too late, and Elaine interrupted him I'm absolutely sure. Now quiet, Ted, and just watch." Susan took Ted's vision by moving her head to his, and began to kiss him, sliding the wetness of her pussy back over the top of his cock, and pausing. She lifted slightly, readjusted her hips, and I noticed Ted's hands guide them lower in a circle. She relaxed, lowering herself. I knew what Ted was feeling...Susan's pussy was overheated, and now, I'm sure, so was Elaine's.

Pressing forward, as slowly as I could, I entered Elaine. It was buttery. Soft. Hot. Elaine's verbiage became that of a Drill Sargeant "Oh, Fuck. Fuck me. Yes. OH. FUCK. FUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKK YESSSSSSS. I could feel the walls of her vagina spasming around me as I entered her, gripping, pulling, expressing her lubrication to guide me in.

I knew what waited there. I waited to feel it. At the end of my journey into her, I felt a soft, rubbery lump. At first, my cock head was directly pressing into it, then I felt it give way, above my cock, until it tapped against me with each pull out, then thrust back in.

Moving my hands up, and forward, I moved each shoulder of the lingerie off of Elaine's back, bunching it now at her waist, and allowed my hands to wrap around her, surrounding each firm breast, those amazing nipples straining forward, so swollen from her own rush of hormones.

Elaine shortened her stance, her legs almost inside mine now, and I began fucking her. Hard. This wasn't love, like I shared with the girls. This was breeding, and I was going to get to it.

It. Felt. Amazing. Each thrust into Elaine elicited a squeak from her, and each pull out, a groan. Eventually, I was rocking her nonstop. Her head was resting on Ted's shoulder now, her lips sucking, licking, kissing his neck. Susan glanced back at me, grinding her hips into Ted, and again brought his head to her breast "Suck. Again. Deeply, please. Oh, yes. That's it. Good boy. Gooooood boy."

Elaine's cuntal walls began to contract, slowly at first, then rapidly, almost to a quiver. I knew she was orgasming by her voice...it had stopped, and she had stopped breathing. As her cervix began to vibrate over my cock head, I felt that familiar cramping in my stomach, lowering to my balls, contracting, then lifting up, tightening around my cock head. What was coming was inevitable.

"Oh. Fuck. Yes. Do it." Elaine finally intoned as my blood rushed in to swell my shaft inside her. She was speaking to me, but her words were directly in Ted's ear.

The dam that broke released centuries of purpose. I literally swallowed my tongue, stopped my own breathing, and screwed my eyes shut, forcing my meat as deep into her as I could. Elaine squatted partially, bracing herself, and every gland associated with copulating expressed itself through my cock. I felt the pre-cum blast lubricate my shafting, then the glands at the bottom of my cock, atop my balls flooded forth, basting Elaine's interior with the life-giving , life-protecting fluids. Last, my balls squeezed, and the billions of sperm took 3, then 4, then 5 long squeezes to flood her cervix, still vibrating, mixing with her sex...her secretions... now seeking the entrance to her fallopian tubes, her eggs. Each pulse of my balls caused my cockhead to dance around her cervix.

My hands gripped tightly to her hips, pressing her back onto me, and I was standing on my toes forcing myself forward. Each new contraction of my balls was met with her vagina squeezing, undulating around my cock shaft.

The universe knows exactly how to do this. Exactly. Everything works in synchronicity.

I heard sounds from Susan and Ted. I knew what he had done insider her. As I opened my eyes, I knew Susan's orgasm wasn't so much from Ted, but from watching me, as her smile and her stare was focused on what Elaine and I were doing.

Elaine, it seems, would also be pregnant with my child.

She gasped, backing me up, landing with me on the bed, sitting, and her sitting on top of me.

"Don't you dare fucking move, Mister."

I was gasping for air.

"Oh, and by the way", and Elaine turned to look over her shoulder at me, smiling, "well done."

EroSteve
EroSteve
319 Followers
12