Movie Star Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qm2x1798
qm2x1798
855 Followers

Jenna watched as Aimee licked her lips as she looked Will up and down.

"Nice to meet you Will. Jenna, you seem to find all the hottest guys. I don't know how Rich lets you get away with that."

Jenna pulled her son close to her and grabbed his ass in front of Aimee.

"He's mine Aimee; you better keep your hands off him. You like older women don't you Will? You wouldn't want to go hanging out with some hot young blonde with big boobs like... Aimee."

Will looked horrified for a second until Aimee started laughing uncontrollably. Jenna snuggled up against Will and put her hand on his stomach, just above the waist of his shorts. She smiled at her son when he looked at her. He managed a weak smile back.

"So, is Rich in town this weekend or do you have a free pass?" Aimee licked her lips again as she looked at Will.

"Rich is out of town this weekend with the boys."

"Then you should come out tonight and bring Will. They are finally going to let me open the 11:30 show."

"Will and I were planning on going out to dinner and then dancing tonight."

"Come on, you two can have dinner and drinks and then make the 11:30 show. What do you say Will? Come and see me, please." Aimee stuck out her boobs, which were barely constrained by her sports bra.

"Well, Mo... Jenna, I think we should go out and see Aimee tonight. I promise to take you out dancing first."

Jenna pulled herself closer into Will's body as she told him that she was only okay with it if they went dancing first. This time Will pulled his mom in close to him and grabbed her ass, telling Aimee that they would come as Jenna was insistent.

"You two are such a cute couple." Aimee gave them both hugs before she headed out of the gym.

The rest of the workout was intense, not in the amount of weight lifted but the closeness of mother and son. Will's spotting of Jenna with heavy weights took on a much more intimate tone. Jenna reciprocated, finding reasons to be next to her son. After what seemed like an eternity of innocent flirting, mother and son left the gym and headed home.

As Jenna entered her bedroom, she left the door slightly ajar. Her son had spent the entire car ride home fixated on her body. He stared at her tits, but was a little more subtle while staring at her damp crotch. She hoped to give him a little bit of a prelude to what was coming later in the evening.

With her back to the door Jenna pulled off her top. Twisting a little to the right, she threw the top into the clothes hamper. Her heavy breasts swayed in the direction of her body allowing a voyeur an opportunity to see one breast.

As Jenna kicked off her shoes she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts. Ignoring all she learned from her pious mother, she bent at the waist and pushed her shorts to her feet. This spread her ass checks apart and offered someone peeking in the door an unobstructed view of a MILF's puckered asshole and bald pussy. Out of the corner of her eye, Jenna tried to see if she was being watched. Just in case her son was watching, she remained bent at the waist as she removed each of her socks. As she stood back up, so heard the quiet latching of Will's bedroom door and she smiled.

As Jenna finished getting ready she looked at her choices for the evening and she decided on something markedly slutty to wear on her date with her son. The dress was about half way between her knee and her pussy, just enough to cover her ass and tight enough grab the attention of everyone in a bar. The low plunging black neckline and breast lifting straps held her large breast implants, squeezing them together ever so slightly. Jenna thought about wearing underwear but in the end opted to avoid a line from her thong. She rounded out the outfit with a pair of black stiletto platform heels. They were her favorite 'fuck me shoes' and she hoped Will would grab a hold of them tonight as he rammed his cock in Jenna.

Jenna waited in the kitchen for her son. She wondered if Will had spent the afternoon stroking his cock or posting on his blog about his date with his Mom. When he finally came down, he was dressed in a pair of slacks and a nice blue shirt. Will struggled to say something as he looked at his mother. He just stared at her tits, not even trying the hide the fact he was perving on his mom. Jenna let him stare for several seconds.

"You look very handsome sweetie. How does Mommy look?"

"You look... you look." Will struggled to finish the sentence.

"I look like what William? Do I look like cat food?" She smiled at her son as he looked for the right thing to say to his mom.

"You look amazing Mom."

"Thank you."

The couple made small talk as they downed a drink Jenna had prepared while waiting for Will. He originally passed on the offer, but his mom goaded him into it, telling him that he needed to lighten up if they were going to have fun this evening. Jenna made certain to stay within arm's reach of her son, letting him catch glances of her body. Several times she reached out to fix his collar, straighten an out of place hair and just generally touch her son.

When the doorbell rang, Jenna told Will that she'd hired a driver for the evening. She mentioned that she wanted to party and not risk getting pulled over for a DUI. Grabbing her clutch, Jenna headed towards the front door. Surprisingly, Will rushed ahead of his mom to open the door for her. As Jenna walked out, she felt her son's hand on the small of her back as he ushered her out the door. Once outside she turned and ran boobs first into Will as he was shutting the door. Mother and son stopped for a moment as he stared down the front of her dress.

Will turned red when he met his mother's eyes. "Sorry Mom, I couldn't help but look."

"Don't worry about it sweetie. I will take it as a compliment."

As the couple walked to the limo, Jenna was surprised that Will put his hand on the small of her back, gently guiding her to the limo and the already opened door. In a most un-lady like fashion, Jenna crawled into the car head first, hoping that her son would get a good peak at his mother's bald pussy. The sound of Will clearing his throat indicated that he appreciated the impromptu peep show. Will climbed in the limo and sat next to his mom, leaving about a foot between mother and son. They talked as they headed over to the strip for dinner and dancing.

Dinner was filled with small talk about college, summer plans and how Jenna would be going to L.A. the following week for work. The mention of going to L.A. seemed to peak her son's interest. Jenna mentioned that she had a couple of big clients that she was working with in L.A. and that she would be gone next Monday to Sunday. The daydream look in her son's eyes meant that he was thinking about his mother getting fucked by a couple of well hung guys. He was probably trying to figure out how long it takes from the time she films a scene to when it's released on the internet.

After they were done eating, Jenna pulled her son through the casino to the rooftop club. Again, her son put his hand on the small of her back as he stood next to her in the crowded elevator as they went up to the roof. This time his hand was just perched above the top of her ass and was more firmly placed. Jenna snuggled up next to her son, pressing her breast into the side of his chest.

The elevator door opened, and the thumping beat of the club suddenly filled the tiny space. Jenna smiled to herself, knowing that her plan was working so far. The doorman checked IDs, giving Jenna a quizzical look when he looked at Will's ID after looking at hers. It was obvious that she was old enough to be in the club but it would have been poor manners to check the young man's ID without checking his older date's as well.

"Come on Will, let's get some drinks." Pulling her son into the line for the bar, she stood right next to him.

"Kind of loud here Mom."

"WHAT SWEETIE" Jenna raised her voice, so she could be heard over the thumping beat of the music.

"KIND OF LOUD, DON'T YOU THINK?"

"IF IT'S TOO LOUD, YOU ARE TOO OLD!" Jenna handed her son the shot of tequila and a margarita.

"WHAT'S THIS?"

"TEQUILA, NOW BOTTOMS UP." Jenna downed her shot and then looked at her son to do the same.

Will tilted his head back and downed the liquor in one gulp. He coughed a little and then shook his head side to side.

"HOLY FUCK MOM, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?"

"TEQUILA, TRUST ME YOU'LL LIKE IT. LET'S GO FIND SOMEPLACE TO SIT."

Jenna grabbed her son by the hand and pulled him to the back of the club, where there were still a few empty seats. The couple found a bench next to a couple on a lounge chair. There was really only room for one so, Jenna told Will to sit down and she slid her body in next to him, forcing him to put his arm around her.

The couple snuggled and Will seemed to relax into his mother's body. He pulled Jenna in close to talk to her and even managed to get an accidental side boob grope in at one point. She looked at her son who seemed a little embarrassed that he got caught being friendly with his mom, but she just smiled at him and said it was okay. The couple finished their drinks and Jenna stood up, giving Will a great view down the front of her dress. She pulled her son to his feet, saying that she wanted to dance.

The couple made their way out to the dance floor into what was starting to become a bigger crowd of people for a Friday night. They started dancing, keeping the about two feet between them. Jenna tried to get closer to her son, but he backed away a couple of inches. They danced for about twenty minutes. At the end, Will allowed his mom to get closer to him, within a foot. The beat of the music changed, signaling that it was appropriate time to head to the bar for another round of tequila shots and margaritas.

Mother and son downed their shots at the bar and took their drinks to the outside patio to escape the blaring music. Jenna stood close to her son pressing her now visibly erect nipples into his bicep.

"Are you having fun?" The music was loud but not so loud that Jenna had to yell.

"Yes."

Jenna put her arm around her son and told him to relax and enjoy himself. Mother and son discussed the party scene in Vegas and that Will needed to get out more. As the couple finished off two more rounds of drinks, Jenna was feeling horny and needed the feel of her son against her body. She leaned over as if to kiss Will. He saw his mother's approach and his eyes got big wondering what was happening. Just inches from his lips she turned her mouth to the side and whispered that she wanted to dance again.

The dance floor was crowded by this time which prevented Will from keeping any distance from his mother. She led the pair into the middle of the crowd and then Jenna pulled her son close, wrapping an arm around his waist as she started to dance. Seeing the concern in her son's eyes as he was so close to his mom, she gave him a reassuring smile that she was okay with the close contact. Convinced that Will was alright, Jenna started to dance.

As Will followed his mother's dance moves, she came closer to him putting an arm around his waist. This time Will put an arm around his mom and pulled her in a little closer. She mouthed "better?" to her son and he shook his head yes. The couple danced and Will started moving in rhythm with his Mom, but still uncertain about getting too close. Soon Jenna had both arms around her son and she leaned in close to yell into his ear.

"DANCING IS LIKE SEX"

Will looked at his mother, somewhat shocked. She leaned in again.

"WILL, DANCING IS LIKE FUCKING. YOU NEED TO LET YOUR BODY FEEL IT AND TAKE CONTROL. STOP THINKING ABOUT IT AND JUST DO IT"

At this point Jenna turned around and backed her ass up into her son's crotch. She reached around and grabbed his arms, pulling them around her waist and then she started grinding. She worked her ass up and down, keeping constant contact with Will. It didn't take long for her son to respond to her dirty dancing.

She smiled to herself when her middle son took the opportunity to grab a handful of tits. They continued to dance intimately, as if they were the only two people on the dance floor. Jenna could feel her son's erection through his trousers and smiled devilishly. Turning around she put her arms around Will's neck as he pulled her close. No words were spoken, but he looked into his mother's eyes a couple grinded on dance floor.

Eventually the couple left the dance floor. Will protested but Jenna said they needed to make it to Aimee's show by 11:30. Jenna snuggled against her son as they rode in the limo and made small talk. Both agreed that the club was fun, but the music was just a tad bit too loud. Will suggested they might want to find another dance club after seeing Aimee. Jenna just smiled at her son.

The time seemed to fly by as they snuggled and soon the limo was coming to stop. Jenna pulled Will out of the limo, again letting him get a clear view of her bald pussy as she exited the limo.

"Mom, where are we going?"

Will was a little surprised at the location. He'd heard of the club, but was fairly certain that it was not a dance club or a theater. Jenna pulled her son towards her by the collar of his shirt. Her face was just inches from him.

"I'm Jenna remember, that's what you call me in front of Aimee."

She gave her son a quick peck on the lips and then she pulled him towards the door. Will looked surprised when his mom called the bouncer by his name and asked how packed the club was tonight. Even more surprising was the looks she received from the half dozen men just coming out of the club as she pulled Will in by his hand. Jenna smiled at the woman standing a window and coat check collecting the entry fee. She said hello as if they were old friends and continued walking into the club. Jenna looked back at her son and smiled.

"I've been here before, so they let me in for free."

Jenna pulled her son into the club dark club by his right hand. As she stood at the entrance to the main room, she pulled her son close, giving him another peck on the lips. Then she whispered in his ear.

"Remember to call me Jenna. Wouldn't want people to think I'm a bad mother bringing my son to club like this."

Jenna watched her son's eyes track to the stage in the center of the room. There was a nearly naked co-ed with tiny boobs straddling one of two poles as she gyrated her pelvis in time with the music.

"This place is a strip club."

Jenna leaned into her son's ear and told him yes. Then she nibbled on his ear before laughing and pulling him further into the club. One of the waitresses met Jenna and said that Aimee had reserved them a booth, pointing to the red, pink and black couch.

"Two vodkas please." Jenna smiled at Will as she pushed her son down onto the couch and snuggled up next to him.

"I thought they didn't allow alcohol in strip clubs."

"This is the only club in Vegas that still allows booze and naked bodies."

The look on Will's face was priceless. Even if Jenna did not end up getting fucked by her son, watching him mouth hang open as the tiny girl on stage peeled off her panties was worth it.

"First time in a strip club baby?" Jenna stroked her son's hair as the waitress brought the extra-large shot glasses of clear liquid.

"Mom, I can't..." Will stopped talking as his mother bit on his ear. She whispered in his ear that he needed to call her by her first name.

The couple downed the drinks and looked around for Aimee. Will spotted her first, pointing her out as she came out of a room on the side of the club. Dressed in a light colored pair of lacy panties and a bra, Aimee smiled as she walked over to the couple. The stripper leaned in to say hello, but opted for a deep kiss with Jenna. As she pulled back, she could see the look in the young man's eyes.

"Hi Will, thanks for coming with Jenna. I suppose you want a kiss too?"

Jenna watched her son try to speak but all he could do is just shake his head yes. Aimee laughed at him after a few seconds and then bent down and gave him peck on the cheek. "Maybe a better kiss later when you remember how to speak."

"I'm glad you two could make it, the show is just about to start. I have to run, so I'll see you afterwards. Maybe a lap dance or even a private show?"

Before she left Aimee reached her hand between Jenna's legs and up her dress, stroking her bare pussy.

"Oh you are a naughty girl." Aimee smiled at the pair and walked away.

Will looked at his mom and asked what Aimee meant. Jenna forced herself to turn red with embarrassment, which is not an easy feat. She leaned into her son's ear and whispered that she was not wearing panties. As they snuggled on the couch, Jenna placed her hand on the upper part of her son's thigh. Nothing too obvious, but her hand was just high enough on his thigh to catch his attention and to feel the tension in his body.

The music stopped and the DJ announced that the club was proud to present a new '11:30 Girl'. He explained that it's a club tradition for the '11:30 Girl' to kick off the party every Friday. The music started and out came Aimee dressed in black leather and a pair of stiletto heels. She moved around the stage with a mixture of grace from ballet and the edginess of a hip-hop video bimbo. Soon her tits were free and bouncing in time with the music.

"God she has great tits, don't you think Will?"

He didn't know what to say. His mother just asked him if he liked the stripper's tits. Of course, he liked her tits. They were about the same size as his girlfriends, but smaller than his mom's.

"It's okay baby. You can admit that she is good looking, I won't tell anyone."

"Yes, I love her tits. But there not as good as your tits."

Jenna smiled at her son, and she could tell that he was embarrassed by his statement. She kissed him on the lips again and thanked him for the compliment. That seemed to stem the tide of his embarrassment. She pressed her chest harder into him and tightened her hold on his thigh. Soon Aimee was naked, except for her heels and a belly ring.

"She looks so delicious; I'd love to take her to bed with me."

"Wow... Jenna. I didn't know you like woman too." Will had to stop for a moment, trying not to call her mom.

"Oh, come now. I'd say you're lying if you tell me that you wouldn't fuck her. I bet you're hard right now."

Jenna pulled up her son's shirt just high enough to see the bulge in his pants.

"See you are hard. It's not a crime to admit that you want to fuck her."

"It's not hard because of her." Will regretted saying it the second it left his lips.

Jenna cocked her head to the side as she looked at Will. She waited a second and then smiled and returned to snuggling up next to him after giving him yet another peck on the lips. Soon the show was over and Aimee was collecting her clothes and tips. After she left the stage she circulated around the room, thanking the mostly male patrons that had tipped her on stage.

"Umm, that looks fun." Aimee smiled at the couple as they snuggled on the couch and watched the next performer. Jenna unwound herself from her son's arms and got up to hug Aimee. Will quickly followed her, this time embracing the young woman like a lover. Aimee grabbed his ass and then pushed him back onto the couch as she laughed.

Jenna ordered a round of drinks and they talked about their evening so far. Jenna ensured that some part of her body was always against Will. Aimee downed her shot and asked the couple if they wanted a lap dance. Will stared to say no, but Jenna insisted and handed the young stripper the money. It took only seconds for her to mount her young prey.

"Is this your first lap dance?"

"Yes."

"The rules are simple, I get naked and you keep your hands to yourself. Got it?"

qm2x1798
qm2x1798
855 Followers