Movie Star Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qm2x1798
qm2x1798
855 Followers

Will shook his head as Aimee started to grind on his crotch. After she released the front clasp on her bra, Aimee's tits were soon free and mere inches from Will's face. As the song continued, Aimee soon shed her panties and was grinding her shaved mound on the cloth encased cock of Jenna's son. Wrapping her arms around his head and pressing her boobs into his face, Aimee looked over at Jenna as she stared intently at the pair.

Soon the song was over, and Aimee was putting her clothes back on. She reached down and whispered something in Jenna's ear which Will could not hear. Jenna looked at her son and smiled, shaking her head. Aimee said that she would be back in a moment and to wait right there. Will looked at Jenna and she said to relax and that the party is just beginning.

Aimee returned a few minutes later with three shot glasses and a devious smile. She handed the shots to the pair, toasting them and downing the alcohol. Mother and son followed her and both coughed a little as the liquor burned their throats.

Aimee grabbed both of their hands and pulled them to their feet. She led them into the back of the club into what turned out to be the VIP area. Will looked at his mom again, wondering what was going on. She leaned in and whispered that he was going to get much better lap dance from Aimee.

The trio entered a room with a large couch covered in red fabric, which matched the tinting of the lights. Aimee directed the couple to sit on the couch as she closed and latched the door. Aimee turned and started walking to the couple, removing her bra and then her panties.

"Will, the rules in this room are a little different compared to the main club area. The rules are defined by the dancers. My rules are simple, just about anything but full penetration. Do you understand that?"

To make the point, Aimee reached down and grabbed Wills hand and placed it on her firm tit. Aimee held his hand against her as she reached over with her other hand and slid it down the top of Jenna's dress. Aimee climbed on top of Will's lap and started grinding her bare pussy into an already swollen cock. It didn't take too long for Will to realize he could touch her anywhere and as soon as she turned around to give him a good view of her ass, he ran two fingers along the wet folds of her pussy.

Jenna watched her son as Aimee undid his belt and trousers and pulled them down to his ankles. She helped him take off both of his shoes and soon he was in his boxer briefs sporting an impressive tent. The stripper unbuttoned her son's shirt and soon had her naked body was grinding against his tented underwear. Aimee offered Will an erect nipple which he eagerly sucked into his mouth. He suddenly felt another hand, his mother's hand, guiding his fingers deep into the moist folds of Aimee. Her pace quickened and Will's breath became labored. Suddenly she was pushing off him.

"We don't want you cumming too fast! Anyways, I think Jenna is feeling a little left out. Have you ever seen two girls making out Will?

Will looked at the stripper and his mom and wanted to say yes, he'd seen his mom fuck plenty of women in her movies but he shook his head side to side. Aimee was soon on top of Jenna grinding her young body into the mother of three. Jenna wasted little time before kissing the young stripper and burying a finger in her pussy. At first it looked like a lap dance to Will but soon the stripper had her hand up his mom's dress and appeared to be fingering her. Aimee pulled her fingers out of Jenna and offered one to Will. Before he knew what was happening, he was getting a taste of his own mother's pussy juice.

"Let's fix this." She reached behind Jenna and unhooked the clasps holding the straps of her dress together. She made a show of pulling it down off Jenna's breasts, exposing them to her son. She also pulled up Jenna's dress exposing her bald pussy. Jenna felt a bolt of electricity flow through her body as Will stared at her slack jaw.

Soon the stripper was grinding into her again, this time tits against tits and pussy to pussy. The kiss from Aimee seemed to last an eternity. It was nearly perfect, but not so perfect as to not feel the warmth of her son's hand on her bare thigh.

"I think it's Will's turn again."

Aimee pulled herself away from Jenna and climbed onto Will again. The lap dance began again. It was more the act of dry fucking and soon Aimee had Will breathing heavy again. As Aimee ground her pussy into the palm of Will's hand she leaned over and kissed Jenna.

"Come and join us. I'm certain Will won't mind."

"No, I'm okay over here." Jenna lied. She wanted her son's cock buried between her legs more than anything at that moment, but she didn't want to embarrass her son or ruin the seduction.

Aimee stopped grinding on Will and leaned into whisper something in his ear. Jenna watched him shake his head, obviously answering his question. The stripper clasped the wrist of the young man, lifting it to the breast of the older woman. Jenna watched her son as he lightly touched her breast, as if waiting to be scolded before getting his hand slapped. After a few seconds, he grew bolder taking a full handful of her tit.

"See I told you. Who could resist those beautiful porn star tits?"

Mother and son stopped for a second, wondering if the other had heard the strippers statement. Jenna was about to say something but waited, wondering if Will was going to say something. Will was doing the same thing. After a few seconds of silence, he grasped his mother tit firmly, kneading it like bread dough.

Soon both women were on Will's lap and legs. Will's hands continued to roam all over Aimee, but to her disappointment he was much tamer with Jenna. Her son's hand ran over her tits and down to her belly button, but her reserved the fingering for Aimee. Jenna was jealous for the moment but that passed when Aimee said it was her turn to give Will a lap dance.

Aimee snuggled next to Will as Jenna climbed into her son's lap and against he fully erect cock. Like on the dance floor earlier, Jenna started grinding into her son's cock. Will kept his hand on his mom's hips, but Jenna wanted them all over her body. Suddenly her ass stung and the air cracked with the sound of skin to skin contact as Aimee smacked her ass.

"Let's go baby, I've seen you fuck better than that!"

Jenna looked down and smiled eager for him to nod his approval. As if sensing what his mom needed, he nodded that he was okay with the situation. Jenna smiled and put the full weight of her body against his hard on and preceded to dry fuck her son. The room became silent, at least to Jenna, and she closed her eyes as she rode her son to her first orgasm. Will had pulled her down and had one of her nipples in his mouth. She felt Aimee's fingers slide deep into her sopping wet pussy.

Eventually Aimee pulled Jenna off Will and said they had time for one more special treat. Aimee directed Will to slide his butt to the edge of the couch spread his legs out wide. Once he did that, she told him place a hand on each of his thighs, palm facing up to the ceiling. Aimee whispered something in Jenna's ear and then she placed her pussy over his palm and sat down. Jenna copied the stripper as she felt the sweaty hand of her son against her swollen pussy. Aimee and Jenna looked at each other and started grinding against Will's palms.

"Curl your fingers Will."

Her son had a shocked look on his face as he looked at the stripper and then his mother.

"Curl your fingers Will, Jenna and I need something to ride."

Will looked confident as he curled his fingers first into Aimee and then into his mom. Jenna felt Will's fingers slide into her and then she was lost again in the blissful feeling of penetration by her son. The women started grinding into Will, who soon was fingering both. Jenna was getting close to an orgasm when the lights in the room flickered. She desperately ground against Will, who now had three fingers deep into his mom, hoping to reach another orgasm. Sadly, the lights flickered again, signaling the group's time in the room was over.

Aimee stood up from Will, watching the look on his face as his fingers emerged covered in her juices. The stripper helped Jenna up then pulled one of Will's finger into her mouth. Jenna watched as Aimee licked her juices from her son's hand. Aimee then kissed Will, giving him a taste of his mom's pussy. Aimee told Will that he need to put on his clothes, as she helped Jenna fasten the shoulder straps of her dress.

As Will was finishing up tying his shoes, Aimee leaned in and kissed Jenna and then whispered in her ear.

"Thanks for letting me meet your son. He is really cute and seems like he would be a pretty good fuck."

Jenna pulled back from the young woman and gave her an inquisitive stare. Aimee leaned forward to whisper in her ear again.

"You have a picture of your all of your sons on the screen saver of your phone. I saw it at the gym. I don't know if you planned this, but I orgasmed the second he curled his fingers into your cunt."

With that Aimee gave Jenna a wicked smile. As Aimee led the couple out of the private room and back into the main part of the club, Jenna texted the limo driver that they were ready to leave and head back to her house. Aimee escorted them to the door. She hugged Will and encouraged him to visit the club again with Jenna. The women kissed goodbye, but not before Aimee whispered in Jenna's ear that she needs to tell her everything later.

Will's boldness astonished Jenna, as he firmly placed his hand against his mother's ass in full view of the bar patrons. He guided the couple out of the club and into the waiting limo. Jenna climbed in first, allowing Will to slide a finger along the crease of her pussy. He followed his mom into the limo, sitting right next to her.

It took Jenna only a split second to climb onto her son's lap. She pulled her dress up giving her son a good view of her pussy as she started grinding the music in her head. Will grabbed his mom's hips, so he could thrust into her. Jenna leaned in and kissed her son. As their mouths opened she slid her tongue in and across his probing tongue. No words were spoken as mother and son dry humped in the limo.

It seemed like a few seconds had passed when the limo stopped in front of the house. Jenna barely noticed that twenty minutes had passed as Will's fingers were buried deep in his mother. Jenna looked out the windows and didn't see any of the neighbors' lights on, so she didn't bother pulling down her dress or putting away an exposed breast. The couple thanked the driver as Will pulled his nearly naked mother to the front door. As Will fumbled with the house keys, Jenna stroked his cock through the fabric of his pants.

Success and the door was opened. Jenna stepped in, pulling her son by the hand. Will struggled to get the key out of the door and Jenna just told him to leave it. As Will closed the door, he turned to see his mother drop to her knees. With all of her professional skill, it took just a few seconds to pull down her son's clothes and free his swollen cock.

"Oh Fuck Mom, that feels so good."

Jenna ran her tongue down the length of Will's shaft as she looked up at him. She withdrew her mouth from the fleshy rod with an audible 'pop' and then inhaled it once again. Jenna stroked her son's cock as she sucked and licked the head. As Jenna held Will's cock in her mouth she reached behind her neck to undo the strap of her dress, freeing her tits. Soon she was swallowing all of Will's 8 inches down the back of her throat. Jenna looked up at her son with longing in her blue eyes and allowed his cock to slip from her mouth.

"Do you like this baby? Do you like how it feels to have your cock in Mommy's mouth?"

Jenna again swallowed the entire length of her son's shaft down her throat.

"OH FUCK MOM. This feels so good."

Jenna pulled her son's shaft out of her mouth again, swirling the tip of her tongue along the ridge of his cock head.

"Do you want more baby?"

Will shook his head and his mother stood up. Jenna pushed her dress down over her hips and stepped out, leaving her naked except for a pair of heels. She helped him undo his shirt as he kicked off his shoes. In no time he was naked and Jenna was pulling him by the cock up the stairs and towards the master bedroom.

Jenna had intended on continuing her blowjob but Will pushed his mother on to the bed. He spread her legs wide and buried his tongue deep into her dripping pussy. Will started licking with the flat part of his tongue at the bottom of her pussy and quickly moved up to her clit. Jenna moaned her approval as Will slid one and then two fingers into her.

As her son's tongue stroked her swollen clit, his fingers found her engorged G-Spot. Jenna could feel her body making the proverbial climb to the summit of her orgasm. She felt it thousands of time before, but this time it was different. It was her middle son's tongue and fingers electrifying her body. Will did not stop as she pushed him away. He grabbed onto his mother's hips, pulling her harder against his tongue.

"OHHHHHH FUCK. OHHHHHH FUUUUUUCCKKK."

Jenna orgasmed on her son's face and her whole body shook for several second. Once her body stopped shaking she pulled Wills face and body up her to own. Eager to taste her orgasm on her son's lips, she kissed Will deeply. Mother and son kissed for what seemed an eternity. Jenna knew what she wanted, no needed, more from her son.

"Mommy needs you inside of her. Can you do that for me Will? Can you fuck Mommy?"

Jenna expected Will to ask her if she was certain about her request, but instead he positioned himself between her legs. He grabbed the stiletto portion of the shoes, raising them up to shoulder height and in one swift motion buried his cock in his mother.

"Oh Fuck Mom" was quickly followed with Jenna screaming "Oh God" as all eight inches sank deep into her.

"Ummmm baby. There you go baby, fuck Mommy!"

Jenna put her hands on her son's hips, pulling his thrusting body deep into her cunt.

"Oh YEAH... Oh YEAH."

Jenna pulled her son down to kiss him as he gyrated his hips and cock deep into his mom. Jenna's body shook with another orgasm as her pussy clenched down on her son's cock. Jenna pushed her son back and then flipped over and spread her legs. Jenna wanted to be pinned between the bed and her son but he had a different idea.

Jenna felt her hips being pulled up and back as Will took a hold of each ass cheek and spread them apart, exposing her bald fleshy spot between her pussy and asshole. That's where Will planted his tongue and he licked first her pussy and the outer rim of her little pink anus. Her whole body shook and she felt as if she were being electrocuted.

"OH FUCKKKKKKKKKK."

Will continued his assault on his mother's pussy and anus. Jenna grabbed the sheets as she screamed through another orgasm.

"Please fuck me Will. Fuck Mommy's pussy some more."

Will grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto his swollen cock.

"Ahhh. Ahhh. Ummm. Yeah Will, fuck Mommy good!"

Will thrust deep into his mother and pulled his cock out again. In and then out. He thrust his cock deep into his mom as Jenna lost all sense of time.

"That's it baby; give Mommy your young hard cock. Slap your balls against Mommy's clit."

Will picked up the pace as Jenna's body shook with another orgasm. Jenna could tell that her son was getting close so she pushed him back and then told him to lie down on the bed. Jenna swung a single leg over her son's body and sank down on his glistening cock. Jenna started bouncing up and down as her tits swayed in Will's face. Jenna offered him one, which he eagerly sucked into her mouth.

The endless stream of moans and proclamations to the almighty signaled another series of orgasms. Jenna could tell her son was moments away and she rolled off him, again pulling him onto her.

"Cum inside me Will. I want to feel you cum deep inside of Mommy."

That was all it took as Will thrust faster and deeper than ever before.

"OHHHHHH FUCKKK!" and the steady jet of her son's cum signaled her orgasm.

Jenna's body shook as she too experienced one the most intense orgasms of her life. Will grunted as he thrust into his mother again and again. Each thrust signaled the release of more seed deep into his mother's womb.

"Oh shit baby, that feels so good"

Jenna stroked her son's sides as she begged him to give her more of his seed. Will's heavy breathing filled the room. He eventually rolled off his mother and cuddled up next to her.

"Oh baby, do you want to see all the cum you put into Mommy?"

Jenna inserted a finger into her pussy and pulled it back out. It was coated with the white, sticky semen. Jenna opened her mouth, eager to taste her young son.

"You're delicious baby."

Will looked at his mother as his breathing returned to normal. The couple snuggled closely as Jenna continued to use her fingers to pick off the dripping remnants from her son's cock. She could see the look in his eyes as she stroked his cock, which was only half soft.

"Are you wondering about this Will?"

Will did not know what to say. She could tell that he was confused if he should ask about fucking his own mother or should he just blame it on too many shots of alcohol. Jenna brushed her auburn hair back behind her shoulders.

"What would you say if I told you that I found out about your Tumblr page?"

Will looked at his mother in disbelief and then horror.

"What if I told you that I know that you want to fuck your porn star mother and that I've seen videos of you fucking Becky and they turned me on."

Again, the look on Will's face was priceless.

"How Mom? How did you find out?"

Jenna knew that her son liked to watch movies with his headphones on. She'd walked into his room a number of times as he watched movies oblivious to the world. This provided her with the chance to say that she found it on her own rather than give up the secrets of fucking her youngest son.

"I walked into your room one night when you were watching a movie. You had your headphones on so you didn't hear me knocking so I peeked my head in. I was more than a little surprised to find my son watching a porn movie. The real surprise was that it was one of my porn movies. I closed the door before you noticed I was there. I hate to admit it, but I broke into your computer a few days later."

"How did you get my password?"

"I tried a bunch of options. I tried sports, your girlfriends name and none of them worked. I eventually tried my stage name and voila, I'm searching through my son's porn stash."

"I can explain Mom."

Jenna put a finger to his lips and told him to be quiet and that they had all weekend to talk about it.

"I'm okay with this baby, as long as you are. The only rule is that you can't tell anyone. Can you do that, you can't tell anyone about this?"

"I can do that Mom."

Jenna smiled at her son. She started stroking his young cock, knowing that he really didn't need too much time to recover before he was ready to go again.

****

I want to thank Todger65 for helping edit this story.

Yes, there will be a more chapters.

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read this story. I love hearing from folks, so please leave a comment if you enjoyed it.

If this story didn't meet your expectations, I'm always open to constructive recommendations. If your comments are rude or derogatory, understand that I will remove them. Errors in grammar can be directed to my email through the author contact page. If I do get an email, I will investigate it and submit a correction sometime in the future.

qm2x1798
qm2x1798
855 Followers