All Comments on 'Movie with Drunk Sister'

by bartought23

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Oh need the rest of it now

Don't leave us hanging please. We need the rest of the story.

barepussloverbarepussloverabout 7 years ago
And?

Left wanting more/updates, etc. :-(

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

A little different but certainly has a lot of potential. I think Hattie needs to do it and show her brother how it's done. She knows what's happening, no boyfriend and she's probably curious as to what he's got. Yes, another chapter soon. Thanks.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
needs work

Surprised he was a virgin until Hattie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
one

I did not care for it. Pretty uneven, contrived.

I think the writing sucked. Others seemed to think differently though.

hotlvrhotlvrabout 7 years ago
Hard to follow

It is a good story but it was hard to follow. Give it 4*

Robinius1Robinius1about 7 years ago
Two Stars for a Very Little Effort

This story had promise at first and then fell apart, a jumbled incoherent babbling about I'm not quite sure what - and in the end I'm left hanging - not knowing what happened other than he finger-fucked his sister. I don't know why you wrote this but I hope before you try to write another story you gather your thoughts - maybe make an outline, and also spell check! Thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I've learned to recognize crap stories and this was no different. I stopped reading after two paragraphs. Judging by the comments and how short it is, this is a piece of shit.

animal99animal99about 7 years ago

Usually I'm quite tolerant of mistakes in grammar, punctuation, etc... but I see the point everyone is trying to make - Your story had too much "background info" which totally distracted from the story. You also had too many mistakes in grammar AND Missing punctuation which totally destroyed the flow of the story.

Sorry guy, but this could have been a winner but it was "WARM" at best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wait! What?

In the second paragraph you tell me Hattie "is a bit of a prude." Then in the fifth you have her fucking like it's a regular thing. Know your characters!65c

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
where is the second chapter?

Absolutely awesome story but where is the second chapter? my imagination is good but i need to know how far he goes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous