All Comments on 'Moving Away Party'

by Want2serviceU

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love BBC

Great story and has me hard as a rock wishing I had a few to service and fuck me right now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bullshit story

The guy wanted to be fucked by a bbc. Straight guys don't want to be near another naked guy and they certainly don't care about bbc.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 7 years ago
How hot

That story was so hot. I have fantasized about my girlfriend tying me up and letting A man with a big cock feed me his hard cock. Then she would have him fuck my virgin ass until I shot my cum all over my stomach. She took her fingers and scooped up my cum and fed it to me. I think being tied up helps me not have to admit I like sucking cock and swallow his cum and then letting him fuck my ass. Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
more, longer and harder

All your stories are good, but way too short. The average chapter is 5000 words. Not story, but chapter. Keep it up (pun intended) but add more character development (ie, who are they, why are they that way, etc).

bk3rdbk3rdalmost 7 years ago
Oh yeah 5*

As usual, negative comments from anonymous detractors that b/c they are not into submission, domination, etc. can't accept that there are those who are. Ignore them and keep writing, you do have an appreciative audience.

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 7 years ago
OMG!!!

Fucking HOT!!!

Thank you for taking the time to write and post here. I look forward to more from you.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcover 6 years ago
Yet another straight white guy fucked by black cocks!

Great story. Lots of white guys, even straight married guys, fantasize about taking black cock in their mouth and ass. I don't think straight black men would suck a white guy's cock or eat his ass, so thought that part was not believable, but the rest of the story was great. Also liked how you gave the white guy a decent sized dick, just not in the same league as black cocks. Liked how Karma made the white guy eat both loads of black cum out of her pussy; that's what I call affirmative action. Keep writing!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I love BBC

I'm a sissy faggot cocksucking slut and I love black cock (any cock actually). I love your stories. Please tell more

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago

cool story, I like the way he was seduced, and felt the power of a dom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
fucking hot

I would love to have been him getting fucked until I loved it.

homewreckingpizzaboyhomewreckingpizzaboyover 4 years ago
I loved it.

Absolutely hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the thought of a BBC in my pussy or mouth. Back when I cruised the parks for cock, I had gotten high in a pavillion and headed towards the mens room. I had seen a young black guy walking around, rubbing his crotch so I went in the stall and wrote on the wall my stats and desire to suck a black cock. No one appeared at the hole so I left and got in my van and cruised up into the loop where cocks were available. He appeared, offering me a joint. I shared it with him and he finally just pulled down his shorts, revealing a nice, brown cut tube with a light purple head. It was NOT like the enormous "arms" you see today in BBC porn but it was about 7" long and banana like in diameter. We 69'd for half an hour in that van and both shot our loads at about the same time. Never saw him again but he was the first and has always been the impetus for me to satisfy my BBC lust some day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i ;ove to be rapped

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One lucky man. What I would give to be th guy and fucked so royally. I long to have a BBC enjoy my man pussy. I just want pictures and video for later. A+

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous