All Comments on 'Moving Back Home'

by HarmlessPerv

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
gaynudist50gaynudist50almost 8 years ago
Not Bad

So far so good. I hope he ends up being husband to both mom/Steph. That would be awesome.

worshipper622worshipper622almost 8 years ago
Great start!

Too short to earn a "5," but you're heading in the right direction!

No1holywoodNo1holywoodalmost 8 years ago
.

Add some more please. This is a good start

DelawaredogDelawaredogalmost 8 years ago
Great start

Can't wait to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No title

This is an attention getter . Plus you have SO much MORE to explore . You've got you and your sister , you and your Mom, your mom and your sister and last but certainly not least , the three of you . Then you've got in the pool , in the hot tub and in various rooms in the house . Then you can add weekend trips , vacations and how about family re-unions(there's a shit pile of possibilities).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
!

1 any shorter if would've been a paragraph.

randy2somerandy2somealmost 8 years ago
Confusion over names

In the second paragraph the reader is told that the guys name is John, (My name is John, I am 24 years old, 6'1 and in pretty good shape.) yet later on this then changes into Chris.(Hello, earth to Chris, hello!?')

Considering that the introduction to this story is Chris comes home, the question must be asked as just who is John?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Yes, your story got my attention and Yes a second chapter is a great idea. You have the elements here to create a very hot story line and I hope Chris and Steph get it on soon when Mom isn't there but then Mom does the same to her baby boy when Steph is gone. Many possibilities. Can't wait for more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
john or chris

how do you mess that up in just a couple of paragraphs?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the story so far please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
GOOD START BUT A LITTLE SHORT

This was a good start! hope chris becomes lover/husband for mom and sis and maybe father of children for both! Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"Another chapter to follow if response is good."

If the only way you'll continue your own story is if people kiss your ass, don't bother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SPELLING !!!

Maybe I'm in the minority, but spelling errors really spoil a story for me...for instance..it's BEET red, not beat.....SEEN, not scene.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Continue if???????

How arrogant of you. "I will continue if you shower me with praise and adoration".....pompous ass. That was nothing more than an intro. And learn how to spell or get a proofreader who speaks English.

WichitalinemanWichitalinemanalmost 8 years ago
Yes

Absolutely another chapter or three is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

there's a term for saying I will continue if you show me some love.. it's begging..not the many authors on here don't say that, but I've never been a fan of that.

irishmike73irishmike73almost 8 years ago

Please don't continue unless you hire an editor. It's free so there really isn't any excuse for not using one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hurry up and get to the good bits

an ok set up and could go far but already bored so hurry the fuck up

RasmatRasmatalmost 8 years ago
One has to wonder...

how many perfectly spelled and punctuated five star stories each of these overtly vitriolic critics have submitted. I strongly doubt they behave in this manner with family, friends, coworkers or anyone else, face to face, in real life. Ignore these flaming assholes. I would like more, please. Five stars.

Robinius1Robinius1almost 8 years ago
A promising start.

Yes, the names were mixed up. Yes, there were spelling mistakes. Some of these critics need to take a pill! I prefer to think that you were asking if it was worthwhile to continue your story, not that you were soliciting praise. Everyone makes mistakes - check out some of the critical comments on this site. The question is - can you learn from them and improve your writing. By all means continue your story and ignore critics that hide behind 'Anonymous'. An editor or even proofreading can help, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please. more.

I'm already stroking but left high and dry. Please. More....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This really started out great. But, where is the rest of it. It seems like you decided to end it like it is 6 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

yep, definitely need to follow this up with the two getting together, maybe getting Chris blindfolded and entering in mom without his knowledge

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous