All Comments on 'Moving Closer and Closer Ch. 07'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
divergurldivergurlover 6 years ago
Why why why

Why are you changing from their names to words like other mans daughter, teenager, other man, other father. You all know each other and changing these makes it hard to read. You should rework this chapter as gaving Fred not being able to get hard and not liking blowjobs or eating out is rediculous. Seeing as with no pills he got hard and came watching them. Doesn't make sense. Either he can't get hard or he can and the Story doesn't make sense.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Divergurl

Why, why, why?

The why is simple. That is my style. I'm sorry you find it so difficult to follow. As I have suggested before, I think you should find an author that is less challenging for you to follow. And one who has a style you prefer. It doesn't make sense that you keep putting yourself through this misery chapter after chapter.

As for Fred, he is a strange character as demonstrated by his even wanting to watch his daughter with another guy. I am sure his complaints are more excuses than anything else. Excuses designed to take him to his desired goal. For some voyeurism is, I believe, as satisfactory as copulation.

I will not be taking your suggestion that I rewrite this chapter either.

olblueyesolblueyesover 6 years ago
less is more!

i voted a 5 because it was well written and well paced,,but the over use of 'teenager', teenaged daughter, lost its erotic appeal a long way back. fred's physical handicap was depressing and in the end was ineffectual as no one cared if he had a cum. the son and mother were in and out at odd times, i began to think they were involved.. daddy never got to fuck his 'teenaged daughter'. and then it ended.

at times your tale was very erotic but somewhere it went in a direction you never quite

got a grip on. and it was going so well in the first few chapters,, until tracy,, actually my hopes went up. as i thought she would be a new erotic thrill,, not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes!!!

More more more! ASAP! This is my favorite series

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wanted a Little More

I wish the story continued to show his deflowering Kim. Also, Kim could have brought her other friends into the group with Tracey and Fred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You know, I was really disappointed. I really wanted to read how Kim loses her virginity to her daddy. Instead, we got some random guy jerking while looking at his teen daughter getting plowed. I really didn't like the ending but the story was pure gold.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES