Moving Closer and Closer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other father was still squeezing his own balls while trying to massage life into his cock. He wasn't being successful. Perhaps that was the cause of the groan.

Tracey, at this point, was tugging my daughter's skirt down and off. Now, I had an unrestricted view of Kim's ass with her best friend's hands glued to it. The other teenaged daughter was pulling Kim's cheeks apart, letting my daughter's asshole wink at me, and then squeezing them together.

I had fought the urge as long as I could. But, further resistance was futile. My hands drifted down to my balls and cock. I didn't want to stroke my dick and possibly spew earlier than needed but it was difficult. In order to get some relief and still hold myself in, I gripped my cock firmly and sort of bent it. I learned this when I was much younger and it never failed me.

Tracey only saw that I had my hands on my genitals. She whispered to my daughter. Kim spun around to catch me red handed as it were.

"Daddy," she exclaimed, "stop that! Wait for us!"

Kim pulled her shirt over her head, throwing it to the side, followed very quickly by her bra. Clad only in her stockings and stilettoes, she came to me. My daughter's 36C tits were firm, round, and proudly adorning her chest. Her nipples were long and hard. They jiggled only slightly as she walked to me. I was so enthralled by my daughter's tits that I neglected to check out her clean shaven pussy.

Taking her seat beside me on the couch, my daughter slapped my hand away from my cock. It hurt. The result was simply ecstasy though as her hand replaced mine on my cock.

"Oh, did I hurt Daddy's cock?"

I nodded with a smile on my face. Kim slid to her knees on the floor.

"Let me kiss it better for you, Daddy."

Without hesitation, her pursed lips were on the tip of my cock. After a few kisses, my daughter began licking my dick from top to bottom. I leaned back and enjoyed.

Tracey, in the meantime, had moved a few steps closer to her father. Dancing as well as any stripper in a Gentleman's Club, her clothes were coming off her body as well. The other daughter's body was so similar in shape and details to my Kim's body it was uncanny.

Obviously, her father was enjoying watching his own daughter stripping as well as my daughter licking her own daddy's cock. His moans and groans were growing in volume and intensity. Yet, from what I could see, his cock wasn't much harder than when I last noticed it. I couldn't help but feel sorry for the guy.

Fully naked, Tracey danced towards her father getting into his space. My view was angled on. I could admire one tit and one ass cheek. And admirable they were.

Kim gave the length of my cock a few nibbles. I looked down to see her bright eyes staring up at me.

"Baby, baby, that feels so good! I love your mouth on my cock."

Hearing that, my daughter suddenly swallowed as much of my cock as she could get into her mouth. Ohhh, what a feeling that was! Watching and feeling a teenager's mouth swallowing my cock. Watching and feeling my teenaged daughter's mouth swallowing my cock. Simply awe inspiring. I had to wonder if tonight would be the night my daughter would want to give me her virgin pussy.

I was not paying any attention to the other father daughter duo in the room. My entire focus was on my teenaged daughter sucking my cock. She would take as much dick in her mouth as possible, swizzling her way downwards. On the return trip, Kim would wrap her teeth around my dick and rasp her way back to the top. Swizzle down and rasp up.

By this point, I was doing the typical guy thing. Yup, leaning back against the cushion back of the couch with my eyes closed and one hand on my daughter's head. Even my daughter shifting about didn't cause me to open my eyes since my cock never left her mouth.

My dick lurched when extra hands and mouth found their way to my balls. That opened my eyes. I discovered the other teenaged daughter nuzzling my nuts. Now, this was heaven. Two teenagers working over my stuff. Absolutely fantastic.

Kim hadn't given up swallowing and releasing my cock, she had just moved aside enough that Tracey could get up close and personal with my balls. I couldn't not look in Fred's direction to see how he was reacting. The older man was grinning as he pulled on his now semi hard prick.

My attention was pulled back to my two teenagers when my daughter released my cock from her oral grip. Not that my prick was waving in the air for very long. Tracey had taken me in her mouth almost immediately after Kim had released it.

My daughter leaned tightly up against me, beginning to nibble on my ear lobe. I had my big hand on her ass, cupping and squeezing her butt cheeks.

"Daddy, I think I'm almost ready to fuck you, Daddy."

My eyes almost popped out of my head hearing those magic words. My cock lurched again in Tracey's mouth.

"But not today, Daddy."

I know it was stupid under the circumstances. But, I was disappointed and showed it.

"Daddy, how can you be disappointed with that when I am here, naked, in your arms?"

She shook her head at me.

"And you have my best friend sucking your cock."

More head shaking.

"Send them home so we can be alone," I said.

Shaking her head no, my daughter responded with, "No, Daddy, not today. This is Tracey's day. And her father's. You are going to fuck my best friend so her daddy can watch."

Kim nibbled my earlobe some more.

"When the time is right, Daddy, it will just be me and you. No one else when we make love for the first time."

Seeing as how, this wasn't going to happen tonight, I wanted to fuck the teenaged daughter sucking my cock. Kim realized my focus had shifted back to my cock in Tracey's mouth.

"You're such a guy, Daddy!" she exclaimed in a teasing tone.

"Are you ready to fuck my best friend, Daddy?" she asked.

Tracey heard my daughter's question this time. With my cock still in her mouth, the teenager nodded her head. Since she was deep throating me, I felt my cock hitting the edges of her throat. That was awesome, simply amazing.

Fred's daughter took to her feet, turned her back to me, and straddled my legs. My daughter retreated from her position on the couch to kneel between her best friend's widespread legs. Taking my cock in hand, Kim held it up straight while Tracey raised herself and lowered her pussy, allowing my cock entrance.

Fred was making noises from his chair. The sounds were definitely those of enjoyment. Looking over, I saw that his cock was fairly hard at this point. He was jerking himself off rather slowly with his eyes locked on the two teenagers loving my cock and balls.

His daughter had a hot, extremely wet pussy and it was clamping down on my rock hard rod, clamping and releasing. I reached around her body in order to take her 36C's in my hands. My fingers were spread wide, cupping her breasts with her nipples sticking out between my fingers.

Kim took the way I was holding her best friend's tits as an invitation. Her lips pressed hard against my tit holding hands. I knew she was grabbing Tracey's nipples with her teeth, pulling them out. Tracey squealed her pleasure at us.

The other guy's daughter didn't want much in the way of pleasure from my daughter and I manipulating her boobs though. She unclenched her pussy muscles wrapped around my cock. Tracey leveraged herself up until only my little head was still inside her. Once free, she slammed herself down on my dick pulling a yip out of her mouth and a moan from mine.

Both my daughter and I had our hands on the other daughter's tits. Kim's hands over mine, joined with me in cupping and squeezing those beauties. I couldn't see my daughter's face from our positions but I was sure she was enjoying herself.

I resisted but I couldn't help it. The moans and groans from Fred's chair were increasing in volume. I had to look. The man was wringing his mostly hard cock with a look of sheer agony on his face. I had enough control of myself to actually feel sorry for the old fart.

I would never want to be in his position. The idea of watching my daughter fuck some dude while I tried to wank myself was appalling.

"Kim," I whispered.

Slightly louder I whispered her name again when I drew no response. Her eyes peaked out at me from under one of Tracey's armpits.

"Dance for him," I said indicating Fred.

"Yes, Daddy," my daughter answered as she found her way off her knees.

With my cock buried in a teenager's tight and wet pussy, her firm boobs filling my hands, I was able to watch my daughter's legs and ass as she gyrated across the room to Fred on her four inch stilettoes. Always a vision of loveliness.

Kim was smart. She remembered the primary reason for Fred and Tracey being there that night was for him to watch his daughter being fucked. She stood off to the side of Fred making sure she wasn't blocking his view of Tracey and I. It was up to him, Fred could look at my daughter dancing close to him, or the two of us fucking, or both.

I understood the dilemma he was dealing with. Every time his daughter completed a downstroke, burying my cock freshly in her cunt, Tracey would yip and yike. As she started to lift off my dick, Fred's daughter would ripple her cunt muscles in a milking fashion.

Fred was trying to enjoy my daughter gyrating close to him just out of reach of his free arm. My daughter was giving the distressed father, the best show she could. Kim's hands were on her tits. She even pinched her nipples, using them to lift her boobs upwards. She would spin around and clap her ass showing their firmness. Facing him again, she ran her hands down her legs piercing her pussy with two fingers of one hand.

Realizing Fred was no longer even occasionally checking her out, my daughter rejoined her best friend and I. She was incredibly sexy walking back towards me. She saw that I was watching her and she gave me a replay of the dance she had accorded Fred.

When I saw her open her pussy lips with one hand while finger fucking her cunt, my cock lurched again. It was also an indication at this point that I was going to cum soon. I could feel the sperm churning its way out of my balls gathering at the base of my cock. I held it back as hard as I could, tightening every muscle in my body below my waist.

Tracey must have felt the swelling in my cock as she began to move her pussy up and down on my cock faster and faster. Kim moved closer to the two of us, going down on her knees. Tracey shrieked as I felt my daughter's tongue running up my cock to Tracey's clit. Kim kept repeating the action, bringing her best friend to a crescendo of shrieks.

That was the end of line for me as much as I wanted it to go further. Tracey slammed down on me. I shoved myself up and into her as hard as I could. Kim continued tonguing our joined bodies, beginning to moan herself. I knew she had to be still finger fucking herself and that was the end of the line for me.

Our livingroom was rocked by noises. Fred moaning and groaning. Tracey shrieking. Kim snuffling. Me moaning as well.

Tracey's cunt locked onto my cock one more time, signaling her orgasm. With her claw like fingers digging into my thighs, Tracey launched herself into orgasmic delight. I helped her along by shooting rope after rope of cum deep into the teenager's cunt.

Gradually, the noises began to slacken off. Tracey slipped sideways on the couch while my spent prick began to withdraw from her still clenching pussy. I saw that my daughter was laying on her side, her fingers still buried in her pussy. This was a scene for an artist. Two teenagers laying exhausted in post orgasmic bliss.

I thought I should look over to make sure Fred was okay. Deciding I really didn't give a fuck, I kept my gaze on our two teenaged daughters. I was a lucky man. Yup.

I hope y'all enjoyed the story and the detour we took. All comments are appreciated. Please vote. I am always looking for a high score. I haven't had a 4.75 yet. Close but no cigar. LOL.

12