Moving Day Streak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Requiax
Requiax
1,102 Followers

I felt dizzy for a moment, dazed with coming down from my arousal. I tipped back my head and breathed deeply, hand still squeezing my cock, wringing out the last drops of sperm.

"Wow," the girl said, "you really enjoyed that, huh?"

I just smiled, and nodded. Hard to play it cool when you've just come in front of a stranger - harder still when that stranger is accompanied by her boyfriend.

"Did you?" I asked, after a moment.

"I guess," she said. "You have a nice... penis." She blushed. "Sorry babe," she said to Josh. He just laughed.

"It's true," he shrugged, "he's got a nice cock."

"Nicer than his?" I asked jokingly. The girl just squealed, blushing again and burying her face in her hands.

"We haven't... er..." Josh said, by way of explanation.

"Oh!" I said, with a laugh. "Say," I asked, indicating my softening, dripping cock "I don't suppose you have a Kleenex on you?"

The girl stood up, rummaging in her pocket, and pulled out a napkin. Instead of handing it to me, though, she reached out and, taking my cock in one hand, wiped it off with the napkin in the other. Her touch on my member was warm and slight, and another spasm of pleasure shot through me. She blushed again and withdrew her hand quickly.

"Sorry," she said.

"Don't apologise to me " I replied, "apologise to your boyfriend!" In truth, I was getting a little worried. Josh seemed good-natured, and maybe he had a thing for guys as much as girls. But I felt like I was starting to step on his turf, and I was concerned that the longer we stayed together the more his girlfriend was going to get curious about touching, and much as I like to think I'm not the sort of guy to cuckold a dude, in my current state I wasn't so sure I'd stop her.

So I took the napkin from my hand, blotted the last of the spunk from my now flaccid cock and stood up.

The girl leaned behind me, ogling me. "Oh my God I see what you mean," she exclaimed to Josh. "He really does have a cute butt!" She turned to me. "Why didn't you let me see that before?"

I shrugged, "sorry," I said. "You're welcome to watch all you like while I walk out of here."

"Yeah," Josh said, "you probably shouldn't hang around naked here all night. Cops come by often." Much as I thought he was probably offering genuine advice, I sensed as well that he kinda wanted some private time with his girlfriend.

"Thanks for the warning," I replied. "And for being a good audience."

She grinned. "Thanks for the show," she said. She slid an arm around her boyfriend's waist, and the two of them laughed as they walked off. Just as they went out of sight, I saw her slip her hand into the waistband of his still-tenting shorts.

I laughed to myself. Whatever it was that those two had never done, they were probably going to do tonight!

I regained my own composure, and set off myself.

I had expected to feel vulnerable about my nudity now I had come. Often in the past when I had done something exhibitionist and ended up masturbating, I would lose some of that compulsion to be naked and end up finding my way quickly back to clothing or coverage. But despite my orgasm I still felt excited and aroused to be naked in public. I knew I needed to head back to the family home but I was in no hurry, I thought I would probably have a little fun along the way.

I left the plaza and went back across the town square. Again, a few drivers saw me, but Josh and his girlfriend had long gone. It was starting to get dark now, and I was a little more invisible in my nudity. I was still seen though, more people in cars than people on the street, but I still got that thrill, knowing they could see my whole body, see my nakedness, and it was a surprise and maybe a treat for them.

I started to head back out of town. The stores were closed now, except one along the end of a row, a convenience store. I'd been walking and jogging for over an hour now and I had quite a thirst. I'd not had anywhere to keep money, what with being completely naked, but I had a $5 bill stuffed in one of my shoes.

I walked into the convenience store. There were no customers inside, just a guy behind the counter. He raised an eyebrow when I walked in.

"Warm out?" he asked.

"Yeah," I smiled, "seemed like a nice evening but I didn't have a thing to wear..."

He laughed as I grabbed a soda from the refrigerator and pulled the bill from my shoe. "I was wondering where you were keeping your money."

"Hey," I joked, "it was here, or..." I left it hanging.

He laughed again as he rang up my purchase. "So you on a bet or something?"

"Something like that, yeah."

"Well alright," he said. "Don't get yourself into trouble."

"I won't," I said, popping the soda as I left the store.

It was amazing how people who had no reason to expect a guy walking around naked were pretty relaxed about the reality of it, I thought as I continued on my walk. The couple in the plaza, the guy in the store - they had reacted, sure - I liked having my nudity noticed, I wouldn't be an exhibitionist if I didn't enjoy that. But I'd expected running, shouting, "think of the children" reactions, and a quick call to the cops. But people seemed to be taking my nakedness in the spirit I intended it to. It was my parting gift to the town, really - their last sight of me would be nude in public, and if nothing else, at least it would be memorable!

So I was feeling euphoric as I continued on my way back to my family's vacated house. This whole experience had been a fantasy of mine for a long time - that it was going so well in reality was giving me even more confidence.

So, I didn't hear the car pull in behind me. Not until the flash of blue lights and the peal of the siren, anyway!

I jumped, and turned. I was on a quiet road, no other people or traffic - but a police cruiser had just pulled up to the kerb right where I was walking!

Had someone who had seen me walking around naked called the police? That was my first thought. It was, after all, something I had expected. My only plan for dealing with such as that had been to keep moving, and hope that by the time the cops were called and (if they decided to) responded, I would be somewhere else. But was that enough, or had my own hubris gotten the better of me and I'd underestimated the police ability to locate one naked dude somewhere in town? Or was this just a random patrol who had seen me out walking and done what any cop would do and investigate.

I froze in panic, all my excitement undone in an instant. I knew I was breaking the law. Public nudity is illegal in my state. Yet here I was, stark naked on a public street, with no clothes nearby. I was potentially in real trouble.

In a flash I considered my options. I'm a fit guy, and I briefly wondered about running. I wasn't a million miles from the house now. But it wasn't like I had access to the house any more, the keys were with the realtor. The only reason I was going back to the house was for me to put my clothes back on, get in my car and go. And could I really outrun a police cruiser? Or was it more likely that I'd just make more trouble for myself (or even - worst case scenario - end up in a car chase if the police assumed I was intoxicated and then saw me get behind the wheel)?

I could pretend I was drunk, or high - or even that I was freaking out. But those weren't sensible suggestions. Being drunk or high and naked in public would probably go down worse than being straight sober and nude - and if they thought I was crazy I might find myself getting a tazer to the balls - or even a gun pointed in my face. Even at best I'd probably end up in a hospital getting checked out when I needed to be on my way back to college.

I decided that really, the only option I had was to co-operate with the cops and tell them the truth (well, a version of the truth - if at all possible I intended to leave out the part where I had masturbated publicly in front of people!).

I turned and faced the cruiser. I had my hands by my sides, palms out - I didn't want the cops to think I meant trouble.

It was a lone officer driving, and he got out of the car. He was an older cop, about my dad's age. I recognised him - I didn't know his name but when you've been a teenager in a small town you get to know all the local cops, and they get to know you.

"Are you alright there, son?" he asked me.

I nodded. "Uh-huh, I'm fine officer."

He took a long look at me. "Where are your clothes, son?"

"Um, I don't have them with me."

"I can see that. Where are they?"

I paused. "Back at my house."

"You been drinking?" He asked. "Smoked anything? Taken anything?"

I shook my head. "No sir." He looked sceptical, but appeared to take me at my word.

"Then, son, do you mind telling me what you're doing out here at this time of day in a public place without a stitch of clothing on you?"

I chose my words carefully.

"Well, officer," I began, "it's my last day in town. I'm moving away and I'm leaving tonight. And, well, I just got this idea in me that before I went I would do a little streak, just my way of seeing the town off. It seems real dumb now to say it to you but it just made me laugh at the time to think it, so I sorta dared myself to take my clothes off and run about a bit. You know, the way sometimes people do at football games and the like?"

Well, it wasn't a lie. I wasn't sure if the sort of prolonged public nudity I had engaged in counted as 'streaking' exactly - but it came I think from the same motivation; that compulsion to exhibit oneself, to show my naked body to the world.

The cop said nothing for a minute. I could tell he was turning my explanation over in his mind, looking to see if it held up. I had no idea if he was responding to a complaint - if he was, my story might unravel, especially if it showed I had been naked for about 90 minutes now and travelled quite far.

"You know, son, that running around in public view in the altogether is against the law?"

"I know, officer," I replied, trying to sound suitably contrite. "I'm sorry for this. I meant no harm, I was just having a little fun before I leave town. But I should have thought about it more. I guess I'm in real trouble now, huh?"

The cop looked thoughtful. "Well now," he said after a while, "I wouldn't say that." He opened the door to his cruiser and made to lean inside, but stopped and turned back to me. "Cover yourself up a moment would you, son," he advised. I cupped both hands over my cock and balls. I'd been very conscious of my nakedness during this whole conversation - the presence of the cop in his starchy uniform seemed to emphasise more my own nudity and vulnerability. Fortunately, my cock had stayed flaccid - I was too nervous to get aroused.

Satisfied for the moment, the cop leaned back into his cruiser and picked up his radio. "Dispatch, this is car 9," he hailed.

After a moment the radio crackled back; "Dispatch. Go ahead car 9."

The cop paused, then spoke clearly. "Dispatch, has anyone called in a code 314 tonight?"

The woman on the other end of the radio seemed thrown by this question. "Code 314, car 9?" she repeated.

"Affirmative, dispatch. Has anyone called in a code 314 tonight?"

"N-no, car 9," the woman replied after a moment. "No call outs for code 314. Why?"

"Just a conversation with a citizen, dispatch," the cop replied. "Nothing to worry about. Car 9 out."

(I learned later that a 314 was the penal code for indecent exposure or public nudity, and if someone had called the cops about me, that would have been what would have gone out to the officer on call - although at the time it meant nothing to me).

The cop turned back to me.

"Well son," he said, "it seems like we've had no complaints about you. So it looks like the only law enforcement that knows you're out here with your dingus in the wind is me.

"Now," he continued, "I really should write you up with a citation, at least give you a ticket and give you a ride back home. But, you seem like a good kid. I know your folks, know of them anyway, and when you say you're leaving town tonight I know that's true. I think you're a smart kid who decided to do something dumb on a goof and, well, it isn't in me to punish you for that. How old are you, son? 18, 19?"

"20," I replied. He nodded.

"I got a son around your age and he's a smart kid too but he says and does the dumbest stuff sometimes. Not 'run around the street in your birthday suit' dumb but still pretty dumb. I wouldn't want to see him get into trouble for that and I doubt your daddy would want the same for you.

"Well," he continued, "the way I see it is, if you can tell me you're gonna turn around and head straight back home and put your goddamn pants back on, and you do just that, I'm willing to forget I ever saw you. Can you do that?"

I nodded enthusiastically. "Of course officer. I was actually just heading-"

He cut me off. "Just go, son. The longer you're stood there with your balls out, the more likely it is someone will call it in and then I can't ignore it."

I thanked him and set off in a sprint for home. I kept my hands cupped over my genitals until I was out of his sight, then I just jogged briskly, my dick swinging as I moved. I felt a great sense of relief - I'd got caught by a cop, the thing I had specifically not wanted to happen to me, and yet I'd got away with it. Had it been any other day or night I had tried this, I might well have ended up in a whole load of trouble, with the law and with my parents. But because it was my final night in town, it seemed like fate had cut me some slack and given me a cop who was willing to look the other way as long as nobody had come to any harm.

I was feeling excited again, thrilled once more by my own exposure. But I also felt a sense of sadness. I was almost back at the family home - I'd no intention of breaking my word to the cop and doing any further nude adventuring tonight. But once I got back to our old home, the fun would be over, and I'd be clothed again and on my way.

I rounded the corner and headed along my old street. It was night now, and a lot of the houses were dark. There were a few lights on but I didn't feel like I was at risk of getting into trouble here. I was nearly home anyway, and my clothes should be where I left them, on the floor by my car.

Sure enough, as I walked up my driveway I could see them; crumpled jeans, boxers and a t-shirt. It had been over 2 hours since I'd last had any clothes on, and in that time I'd been seen by who knows how many people - all of them staring at my naked body and exposed cock. I'd masturbated, and ejaculated, in front of two complete strangers, shopped in a convenience store nude, and even brushed with the law and got away with it. Whatever exhibitionism I got up to in future, it would be hard to top this.

As I got to the car I decided to postpone the disappointment. As it was now dark, I could probably get away with driving in the nude. As long as I kept my clothes close by, I would be able to go maybe even until my first stop for gas without dressing!

I was walking around to where my clothes lay when I heard my name being called.

"Chris?" came the shout. "Chris Gill?"

I turned. Walking up the driveway towards me was a woman. I recognised her straight away. Her name was Laura. She was one of our neighbours - and the wife of a friend of my dad's.

I was busted. Ryan, Laura's husband, was one of the people who would be keeping in touch with my parents, if only through Facebook. If she told her husband she'd caught me naked outside the house, word would get back to my mom and dad, and I'd have some awkward explaining to do. I could probably come up with an excuse to them that would cover it (as it was only in the driveway), but still, I'd have preferred not to have had to discuss it with them.

"Um, hi Laura," I said. My clothes were on the floor - I went to reach for them, then stopped.

Laura was close now, lit by the outside light of the house, which was still on, its sensor triggered by her presence. Laura was younger than her husband by quite a few years - she was only in her late thirties, or at most forty. She was dressed, as she often was this time of night, in running gear - yoga pants and sneakers, a loose muscle vest with a sports bra top underneath it. The tight clothes hugged her athletic curves. Laura was always working out, running or exercising, and it paid off. She was flat stomached, with a rounded swing to her hips and small, but not over-small, breasts. Her face was tanned and youthful, only a few lines in the corner of her eyes. She took care of herself and never left the house without looking her best, and in my teens I had harboured more than a small crush on her. And she was currently smiling happily at me.

"Chris Gill, you're naked," she exclaimed. "What are you doing out here naked?"

"Uh, yeah," I said, standing up. "I was just... uh..."

"I saw you earlier," she went on. "You went out, down the street, no clothes on you at all, just like now. Have you been naked this whole time?"

I decided, once again, that honesty was the best policy. It's hard to lie when you've got no clothes on!

"Yeah," I said, trying to appear casual about it.

"What?" she said. "You've been running round the neighbourhood naked?"

"Yeah," I said. "Actually I went into town..."

Her eyes widened. "Like that?" She looked me up and down. I became very aware of my gaze, and my cock, which had been flaccid, began to stir.

I nodded.

"And you didn't get arrested?"

"Nah. A cop saw me. He was cool though."

She shook her head. "I can't believe it," she said. "Why on earth would you do that?"

"Well," I shrugged. "It was my last night here. I wanted to make it memorable. And besides," my cock was slowly rising now, "I just really like being naked in front of people."

She laughed warmly. "Why am I just learning this now?" she asked in mock exasperation. "Why when this is your last night here? I'd have had you mowing our lawn naked every time Ryan was out of town!"

A dozen frustrated teenage MILF fantasies fizzed in my mind. From her tone and body language I could tell that, far from being shocked or embarrassed by my naked body, Laura was enjoying the experience of seeing me exposed. My cock sprang to full attention as we talked.

"Front lawn?" I joked. Laura laughed again.

"It would give the neighbours something to talk about," she said. "And something tells me you'd have been quite happy to do it."

She was doing the worst job of pretending she hadn't noticed my erection - something which only served to increase my arousal as I noticed every downward glance she was making. I confirmed to her that, yes, I'd have been more than happy to go naked in public at her direction, and I began to describe some of my prior experiences with exhibitionism, which she reacted to with humour and enthusiasm.

I was rock hard now. Almost without realising it, as we talked I reached down and took my cock in my hand. I gave myself a few lazy, slow strokes, a tingle of pleasure running through me.

Laura looked down again, making no attempt to hide it this time. "Naughty boy," she said with a smile.

I made no reply, instead I slowly stroked my cock again.

Laura pulled off her muscle vest, exposing her tanned, flat stomach. "Is that what you want to do?" she asked.

I nodded. Laura hiked herself up, sitting on the hood of my car. She parted her legs, and I stepped into that V of space between them, under the spotlight of the security lamp, ready to perform.

I stroked myself, long movements up and down my shaft. I stood legs apart, crotch thrust forward, stomach muscles tight. I took my time - I had come once already, not an hour before, so I knew I would last a lot longer this time. Laura would appreciate a decent show, I thought.

Requiax
Requiax
1,102 Followers