Moving Day Streak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Requiax
Requiax
1,110 Followers

She watched in silence, eyes wide. She bit her lip, a smile teasing on her face.

I stroked myself for a few minutes, finding a rhythm. I made sure she could see everything.

After a while, Laura shifted. As I watched and pleasured myself, she pushed her elasticated sports bra upwards, freeing her breasts beneath, exposing them. Her skin was the same tanned shade - clearly she didn't wear a bikini to sunbathe - her small brown nipples puckered and hard. She rolled one between thumb and forefinger, letting out a little moan of pleasure. Her other hand slid into the waistband of her yoga pants and she began to touch herself.

That was it for me, and I could hold back no longer. I crested the wave of my orgasm, my shaft pulsing. Cum squirted from the end - not the geyser I had shot forth earlier but still clearly visible in the light, dripping from my cock to spot on the asphalt between myself and the car on which Laura sat. I grunted and moaned as I came, as if to force every drop of cum from my balls, and Laura laughed delightedly.

My orgasm finished, I slowed then ended my stroke. I stood for a moment, still hard, a bead of cum formed on my cock head. Laura withdrew her hand from her waistband almost embarrassedly. I bent to retrieve my boxers, making as if to wipe myself with them, but Laura stopped me. Leaning forward, she slipped the head of my cock into her warm, wet mouth, licking me clean. My cock was still sensitive from my orgasm, and I gasped and shivered. Laura made an appreciative noise as she let my cock plop loose from her mouth.

"I wanted to blow you," she said, a hint of disappointment in her voice. "But you're such a kinky guy, I knew you'd be happier giving me a show."

"You didn't like the show?" I asked.

"Oh, I loved it," she smiled. "But it means I'll never get a chance to show you what I can do, too. Not now you're going away."

"Well," I said, "I can always come and visit... the next time Ryan's out of town?"

She laughed. "I just might take you up on that."

We said our goodbyes then. She grabbed me in a hug before pulling her top down, pressing her bare breasts to my naked torso. She reached behind and grabbed my butt with both hands, squeezing, and squealed delightedly. "Seriously, call me," she said, replacing her clothing, and she headed quickly back down the driveway and away, presumably before her husband wondered where she had got to.

After that, there was little left for me to do. I gathered up my discarded clothes, tossed them into the passenger seat, and then hopped into my car and drove away from the house.

I spent most of the overnight drive back to college nude, donning my t-shirt and jeans only to get gas or visit rest stops. I was nude again as I arrived on campus - it was early morning by then, and not a soul was around when I parked up by the dorm. Cautiously I opened the car door and stepped out. It wasn't my first time being nude on campus at this sort of hour, and I knew the low light and early morning mist meant I was pretty safe to do so. But I was so tired I had no energy for fun, and picking up my loose clothes and one of my bags from the car I headed straight into the dorm.

My roommate didn't stir as I went into our room - fortunate, as I would have had to explain to him why I had walked in completely naked - and I quickly kicked off my shoes and crawled into bed.

I lay back, and as sleep came quickly to me I smiled. I would miss my old home town a great deal, and I had so many fond memories of growing up there. But, I told myself, none would be quite as memorable as my last evening there.

Requiax
Requiax
1,110 Followers