Moving in on Dad Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank returned home shortly before noon and found that Janet and Barb had not returned from the beach yet. He was surprised he half expected to find them both naked in his bed waiting for him. He was actually relieved. He had gotten up early and been running all morning, not to mention all the sex. He was tired but he changed into his bathing suit before he laid down on the bed to wait for them. As might be expected he dropped off to sleep almost immediately.

He woke later to find that Janet and Barb had joined him. Both were wearing their swimsuits. Barb her usual almost nothing thong and surprisingly Janet was wearing a relatively modest bikini. Both were asleep but apparently lightly as when he moved they both woke.

"Hi," Barb said muzzily "you looked comfortable so we decided to lie down and wait for you. Too much sun and ocean we got tired." She reached her arm across his chest and ran her hand over him while she talked.

Janet had her hand on his leg and was stroking his thigh. "So are you hungry?" she asked. "We were, so we ate when we got back. We can make you something."

"No thanks. I just laid down to wait for you and must have dropped off. I didn't mean to make you miss the beach time." Frank offered.

"That's Ok it was nice laying here with you. You're a good bed buddy. You don't roll around or snore, well at least not much." Janet teased.

"So are we going to the beach or what?" Frank asked.

"That depends on if "or what" includes getting naked" Barb answered. She was still stroking his chest and belly but once she said it she slid her hand down inside his swim trunks to run her hand over his hardening prick.

"He smiled at her. " Don't you ever think about anything but getting laid."

"Yeah, I think about playing golf and getting laid and eating and getting laid and drinking and getting laid and dancing and getting laid" She answered with a straight face.

Janet did not want to be left out so she had moved her hand up the leg of his trunks and was also fondling his cock and balls and as she did he laughed at Barb's joke then put an arm around each and drew them close and kissed them each. "If you girls keep up what you're doing you're going to make me make a mess in my trunks."

That would be a terrible waste of good cum Janet offered as she drew her hand out and started working the ties on his trunks and as they loosened, she and Barb slid them off of him and down to his knees, exposing his manhood in all its splendor. Barb reached out and took him in hand as he leaned over and kissed Janet with a passionate tongue swapping kiss. As he held her in embrace he reached back and unhooked her bikini top freeing her large breasts. Together they removed her top and she began to squirm out of the bottom of her suit as Barb worked his cock in her hand.

Barb could not resist the monster she was holding for long and shortly dropped her head down and took as much of it into her mouth as she could manage and began to bob on him. While she sucked his cock he and Janet had managed to remove Janet's suit and he had taken one of her tits into his mouth while his hand probed her pussy sliding a finger deep inside her and using his thumb to tickle her clit at the same time. Janet was humping herself onto his hand and already was lost in lust.

Barb was still working on giving him a blowjob when he reached down and urged her up to him. She released his member and moved up to where he was sucking Janet's tit. He released her tit from his mouth and offered it to Barb. She bent to her friend's breast and began to lick and suck it into her mouth teasing the large extended nipple. All the while he still had his finger buried into her pussy working it and working her closer to orgasm. Frank used his free hand to untie Barbs top and free her from the confines of the tiny top she wore and then turned his attentions to the thong she wore. She tugged it down and off of her revealing her pussy mound to him.

He pushed and urged the girls together until Barb was perched on top of Janet and still was sucking her tits. He had positioned them so that their pussies were together and now while he was still fingering Janet they began to grind themselves together. He let his finger slide from her pussy and up into Barbs to check and make sure she was as wet and ready as Janet. Janet whimpered at the loss of her stimulator.

But the loss was not long and soon she felt his prick probing her tight little twat, working its way up and down her slit as he kneeled between her legs. Then without further warning he pushed and began to slide in. She responded with a loud grunt and arched herself against her girlfriend's pussy which was still rubbing hers as his cock worked its way inside of her. It took him a bit of effort to get all the way inside, just as it had the night before in the hot tub, but soon he was all the way in and pumping away on her. Janet was lost in the sex. She had Franks massive cock filling her tiny twat so full it almost hurt and her girlfriend and lover was mashing her pussy into her own while she suckled on her breast. She could feel her orgasm building as the cock in her pounded her insides, every stroke slamming against her cervix, bottoming out. Soon it was there, her muscles wouldn't respond and she started to shudder then the release of fluids from her nether regions bathed the cock in her cum, the word went gray and reality lost focus for a few seconds as her orgasm finished and spent itself. The pounding slowed and lessened finally stopping as he withdrew from her. But he did not stop he raised his point of aim and slid all the way inside Barb with one stroke. He held it there for a few seconds as she acclimated and stretched to accept him, before he started the relentless pounding in that pussy.

Barb was busy enjoying the feeling of her girlfriend's body as Frank pounded her pussy. She was sucking her massive tits. Licking the areoles then drawing the nipples into her mouth to grasp them in her teeth and bite down to send little tendrils of pain through her friends breasts while the cock worked on her she could feel Janet moving underneath her as his cock forced its way back and forth and the movement created a friction on her own pussy that in reality wasn't much more than a tease to her. But she was waiting her turn and enjoying it. Then suddenly she felt Janet stiffen and could feel the orgasm wrack her body and then felt it subside. The pounding, and thus the movement lessened and stopped and she began to ache for the stimulation when she felt it.

A sudden pressure and spreading as his member speared her own pussy and drove home in a single thrust. She was unprepared for it. She was wet and therefore lubricated from the earlier activity but neither mentally or physically prepared for the sudden fullness and the feeling of being spread to the point where she thought she was going to be split in two. He held it there for a bit then started to work it inside her. The ecstasy started almost immediately as her body responded. She had been stimulated by the friction and activity and then the sensation of being so filled brought her immediately to the edge. The cock pounded her from behind and she brought her ass into the air a bit to get it deeper into her and soon she was lost in the feelings of the fuck.

He slid it in and out of her slower than he had Janet but it didn't matter Barb was going to lose it soon as the wave of pleasure built like a tsunami rolling in, it firsts draws the water out to sea and exposes the bottom before it crashes onto the beach. That's how her orgasm felt as it built. A draining, a withdrawing and then a sudden crash as a wave of emotion and feeling of sudden release crashed over her entire body. But the cock in her did not slow it just kept up its relentless pounding on her. Her pussy was leaking juices at an amazing rate. She could feel a slow steady stream leak out around the plug that his cock created in her hole. A stream that ran down her pussy and off onto her friend and then over her friends pussy.

It was amazing to her she had barely recovered from the first orgasm when the second built in her and was nearing release and it happened, then a third. Never before had she achieved multiple orgasms like this. The term continuous orgasm would be more appropriate as she did not even get a rest between them. She was lost in it, the sensation of the cock sliding back and forth in her guts and the orgasms running through her. But finally she could take no more, she was weak and spent "Please, enough, no more." She was able to gasp out. And then as suddenly as it started it stopped and as he withdrew from her she rolled off of the top of her girlfriend and laid spent on the bed trying to establish some control over her body and breathing.

He hardly stopped. Once he pulled from Barb he again aimed his member at Janet's pussy. He was approaching the orgasm now and needed to seek his own release so he plunged his meat into her hole again and began to work it in and out again, slower this time. She was tight and he had no need to move fast for stimulation. Each stroke was like a warm wet, silken glove grasping him and working his cock, milking him.

Janet knew her friend was getting the fucking she had wanted a hard nearly violent pounding. It was how Barb preferred to be fucked and she knew that it was having the effect she could feel the steady stream of pussy juice running from Barb and onto her own sex. Bathing her in her friends cum. Then Barb rolled off of her and she was preparing to get up, she wanted to suck that cock, but before she could move he had it back inside her and was once again pushing the limits of her pussy.

He was going slower this time and she was enjoying it. She began to squirm around a bit, moving her body to find a position of the greatest pleasure. All her movements did though was change the part of her pussy that felt the greatest contact and he was so big in her that it really did not matter. She had known that despite her large build her pussy was built smaller than a lot of her friends. When they had played with dildos in their dorm rooms she could always take less than anyone else. It was a blessing really because she could get maximum pleasure from smaller cocks than her friends and the boys they would discard as unsatisfying she found perfectly acceptable.

Now she was sharing this cock with Sue and Barb and it barely fit her. She was afraid that if it was any bigger it would actually tear her opening or pierce something inside. On the other hand it did fill her so completely and as she pondered all of this he kept sliding it in her and she surrendered to the sensation of being truly fucked. Then another orgasm washed over her and she fell into the sexual abyss that made her want nothing more than to be his receptacle. Just to be fucked on and on, that was all she desired and as these thoughts floated through her hormone soaked brain she noticed that he seemed to be getting bigger and she was amazed that he still fit in her, then she felt it the pulsing in his cock that told her he was cumming and a half second later the feeling of the hot cum spraying the inside of her womb and pooling there. His seed trying to start a new life. That realization brought her into a new and stronger orgasm and she grabbed his body and clenched him to her, squeezing him against her as he sprayed her and she shook and shuddered into sexual oblivion.

As her orgasm subsided and she floated back to earth she released him from her death grip and she heard him draw a deep breath. She was embarrassed as she recognized that she had squeezed him so hard he couldn't breathe. "Sorry, but it was so intense and so good." She breathed out the apology. She heard him chuckle and answer. "That's alright. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much."

Frank lay between the two women who he had just had sex with, he was sated and content and it appeared they were also. Janet was lying there trying to catch her breath and regain control of her muscles and Barb was on her side watching the two of them, gently running her hand over his chest and belly. She had a contented look on her face and a dreamy look in her eyes. He turned to her. "How about you? Did you enjoy yourself?" She smiled and instead of answering bent her head down and took his deflated cock into his mouth and gently sucked him clean, removing the remnants of her own cum and her friends along with his that had clung to him. When she finished cleaning him she moved up and kissed him, only then did she answer.

"I enjoyed it so much that I will be your sex slave for life. If you ever want anything sexual, you just take me any way you want. In my mouth, in my pussy, with my hand, my tits, or even in my ass. It's yours."

Janet heard her and giggled. "That is coming from one of the most domineering women around and also from one who never let anybody near her asshole in her life. It must have been good."

"Barb defended herself, "I'm not domineering, they just never did it right. For the first time in my life I got fucked the way you're supposed to."

"I can't argue with that." Janet answered. "I have never felt so well fucked in my life. How the hell did Sue get so lucky as to be able to lay claim to him?"

Frank laughed "Just be glad she's willing to share."

"Tell me Frank," Barb asked "does Trish know what a good lay her old man is?"

Frank heard the probing behind the question. "Not unless Sue told her." He answered "she's my daughter for Christ's sake. I would have a hard time doing that."

Janet picked up the thread "But she is such a hottie, how could you resist."

Frank laughed, "I'll admit that at times it is hard, but she's still my daughter and you're right she is a hottie. If she weren't my daughter I would not hesitate to bed her."

The three of them lay in bed talking and cuddling and fondling each other for a while before Frank looked at the clock. "Hell it's after 4:00 I wonder where Sue and Trish are. They expected to be home after lunch. Come on lets get up and get the cum washed off of ourselves."

The two girls groaned. "We don't want to get up we want to lay here with you." Barb complained.

"Ok I'll tell you what, I'll wash your back for you." Frank offered.

"What about my front?" Barb asked with a grin.

"Only if you're a good girl." He answered.

"Me first!" Janet exclaimed as she jumped out of bed and ran for the bathroom.

The three of them crowded into the shower and the hot water ran over them and true to his word Frank washed down each girl with soft loving strokes he covered their bodies in rich lather and then rinsed them off.

Before they turned the water off, the girls took the soap from him and returned the favor, paying special attention to his cock and balls. A cock which was once again hard and at attention. Neither girls could resist and as they finished washing him they both got on their knees and took turns sucking him into their mouths and doing their best to give him a superior blowjob. After a long time they finally gave up getting a load of cum out of him. "I've had so much sex today and you two just worked the last of it out of me earlier, it'll be a while before I can make more."

They were both disappointed but accepted the compliment that they had worn him out earlier and used him up. They both strutted out of the bathroom satisfied that they had left nothing for anybody else at least for a while. Frank finished in the bathroom and pulled on a pair of shorts and a shirt and headed for the kitchen. It was getting late and he wanted to get something out for dinner for the girls. He settled on some chicken breast he had in the freezer and chuckled at the label on the package the girls had wrapped from what he had bought. "Chicken Tits – 5" on one line and underneath it "2 ½ babes". That had to be Trish's sense of humor. Just about then he heard the girls come in.

Trish called up the steps "We're home, be up in a minute." And a few minutes later Trish and Sue topped the steps. Both ran to him and embraced him in a hug. "Well it looks like I was missed. It's good to see you both too." Frank laughed.

"Daddy, I'm so excited. Can Sue and I talk to you for a few minutes? Well get some drinks and sit on the deck." Trish asked.

"Sure, but what's the occasion."

"Let's go outside first and get comfortable." Sue offered. So they each grabbed a drink and went and sat outside at the patio table.

"Daddy, we didn't go to see Sue's aunt today." Trish admitted. "We went for job interviews."

"Oh, and by your mood when you got home I guess things went well."

Sue bubbled "Things went great. But we wanted to talk to you. We wanted to stay here with you. If we can that is?"

Trish cut in right away "As boarders, we don't want to be moochers we want to pay our own way."

"If we went together we could afford a place for the two of us to share but, since you're already here and we all seem to get along Ok, it would be cheaper for us to stay here and pay you. Then if it doesn't work out we could still find a place to rent later." Sue interjected.

"We know it's a surprise and sudden and all but we didn't want to say anything until we had the job." Trish added.

"Well it's not as much of a surprise as you might think." Frank admitted. "I intentionally arranged the paper so the School article was on top then I noticed the section was missing and I put two and two together. I would love to have the two of you stay here with me. I obviously have lots of room so even when we get on each others nerves we can have our space. As far as boarders go if we just work out something with the food and the telephone bill then I'll be happy."

Both girls stared at him. "You mean you knew all along that we were going for jobs here? Why didn't you say anything?"

"You never mentioned it so I figured you did not want me to know so I minded my own business." Frank offered

Trish got up and kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks daddy. I love you. We have to go to orientation next week and find out where we will be, like what grades we will teach and all. For now we don't know much except we will start after Labor Day."

"Ok, but just remember honey that if you want something in particular, I do know people here maybe I can help." Frank offered. "Also your mother is not going to be happy. Feel free to blame it on me. She'll assume I lured you away anyway." He smiled at her.

"I'm not looking forward to telling her and I may just take you up on that." Trish smiled and headed into the house, leaving him alone with Sue. It was prearranged and he knew it. They had to talk and she was hesitant.

"I wanted to talk to you alone. That's why Trish left. About us, I mean about what is going to happen with us. I mean living here together. I mean..." Sue stumbled

"Frank picked it up for her. "Sue, do you have a working crystal ball, or a machine that looks into the future or something?" he paused as she shook her head, "Neither do I. I know where you're trying to go with this and what you're trying to say. For now, I enjoy you being here and I enjoy having you in my bed. I really don't see that changing anytime soon. Despite my reputation I am not a love'em and leave'em type of guy. My biggest fear is you'll get tired of hanging around with an old man and meet some young stud and dump me."

She smiled at him "I don't think any of those young studs could hold a candle to you."

He smiled back "Thank you. But like I said for now we just see how it goes. I am very quickly growing very fond of you. But for me to sit here and tell you that I am in love with you and you're the one and only, I'm sorry I can't do that, not yet at least. But even if things don't work out and you don't want to share my bed then fine, we have plenty of bedrooms here and I will always care about you and you'll always be Trish's friend and that means a lot. Now does that cover all the things you wanted to talk about?"