Moving in on Dad Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are we going to get your car down here?" Trish asked.

"That piece of junk probably wouldn't survive the trip. I called my uncle and he's giving me $500 for it so he can fix it for my cousin. Between that and the money we got playing golf I have enough for a down payment. That's the other surprise I bought a car this morning the guy who rents the trucks sells cars and I got a good deal."

Now Frank stopped and suspicion and alarm in his voice he asked "Where did you buy this car?"

She looked at him startled. "At the lot down on the strip, Bayside Auto, Why is everything Ok."

"I don't know. Sue I don't want to stick my nose in your business. After all it is your money, but since you bought it from him it might be wise if I took a look at it." Frank offered.

"Daddy isn't that where you got my car?" Trish asked.

"Yes it is. I only deal with him because I own the land his lot sits on and I lease it to him. He's afraid if he jerks me around I'll close him down because he's always behind in the rent. So if it's Ok with you Sue, we can take a ride down and talk to him."

She seemed a little crestfallen. "Ok, I was going to talk to you first anyway but he made it sound like such a good deal and he had somebody coming to look at it this afternoon. I didn't want to lose it and now I screwed up."

"You may not have screwed up. Besides if you did you are in good company because everybody that lives here has bought a car from him at one time or another and most regretted it. So you may have lots of company. Or maybe you got a good one like I did for Trish."

Sue and Frank got into his car and headed down to the used car lot. "No matter what happens or what I say just don't protest. We will work him a bit." He admonished her on the drive down. They parked the car and got out and were immediately met by a salesman. "Just tell Jimmy that Frank is here." Frank ordered

"Well Jimmy's a little busy right now. How can I help you."

"You can help by doing what you're told. Go tell Jimmy that Frank is here and I will be pissed if he's not out here in 30 seconds flat."

The guy gave Frank a look that said he stepped in something bad and sauntered off to the office. They could see someone peeking out through the blinds of the office and shortly Jimmy came out of the building. "Is that the guy you dealt with?" Frank asked Sue

"That's him." She answered

"Ok just smile and act excited." He told her.

"Hey Frank how's it going? Is this little lady a friend of yours?"

"Yep she is. I just figured we could take a look at what she bought."

"Well, I wish I had known that before I could have worked her a good deal on something better. I could cut a deal on that one over their or the blue one too."

"Well Sue, you go look at the cars and tell Jimmy which ones you really like and lets see if he can make you happy today."

Sue looked at the two men and then at the cars. "Well I can't afford much."

"Sue, Jimmy has a big markup on some of these and he can move a lot and on others he can't so that's why I said to pick a couple of them out and we'll go over it. He's going to do you a good deal because he's a friend of mine. Right Jimmy."

"That's right little lady pick some out and we'll talk about it. But now that I know you're a friend of Franks. I'm not going to let you have the one we talked about earlier. It's not good enough for you."

So reluctantly Sue wandered off to look at the cars. As she left Frank turned to Jimmy. "Jimmy you owe me 6 months back rent so whatever she wants she is going to get and without her knowing that any of it is coming out of my pocket. I'm not going to gouge you but I want her happy! Understand."

"Ah Frank things have been slow. I'll get the money to 'ya like always."

I know you will and I'm going to get at least some of it today. And when I said Understand" that was not a question that was a statement. I never bust your balls about the rent. Now I'm getting a favor in return or I can let Maggie send the Sheriff down and padlock everything like she's always bitching at me to do. You know I let her handle the rental properties and you know what a bitch she can be. So decide me or her."

Jimmy licked his lips and without further hesitation "Whatever I can do for you Frank it's yours. I know you work with me and I ain't stupid enough to want to deal with Maggie. I hate to complain but I really would like to rework the lease."

"Cut her a good deal and if she doesn't have any trouble with it, we will see in October. Fair enough?"

"Yep. But they are used cars Frank."

"Have I ever been unreasonable Jimmy?"

About then Sue walked up "Ok I like the black one over there and the Blue one over there and I really like the red one but I know it's more than I can afford."

"Well little lady lets go into the office and see what we can do. But I would rather not sell you the black one. It may have a tiny problem with the transmission." And he turned and started for the office.

Sue looked at Frank. "Did he just tell us the black one is a piece of junk?" she asked.

"Yeah, pretty much. He also told us the one you bought is junk. If it wasn't he just would have wanted to cut the price for you rather than let me skim the cream off his lot." Frank answered.

"I think I'm glad you made me come back here." Sue said with relief in her voice.

They sat in the office and started to talk. Jimmy kept trying to push the blue car and the price he offered was attractive But Frank pointed out that she really like the Red one.

"Well Frank I got a lot into that car it's a little pricey. I paid almost $7500 for it and Sue said she doesn't want to spend more than $5000."

Frank looked at Jimmy "I know where you got that car you bought it from the Simmons kid before he shipped out overseas and you gave him $5000. So there is no reason in the world that, as a friend of mine, you can't sell it to Sue here for $5500. You're still making $500 off of it. Yeah I know that you can probably get $9000 for it but what are friends for anyway."

Sue listened and then interrupted "Frank I really did not want to spend that much the payments are too high. I could afford it but it would be tight."

"Honey the payments are high because Jimmy is charging 18% interest. The bank only charges 8 or 9% and I charge even less. All I want is sex. So let me loan you the difference."

Sue blushed crimson at his openness in front of a stranger but fell into step with him when she saw Jimmy's jaw drop open. "That's like threatening me with Ice Cream for dessert. I'll give that to you and beg for more."

Now Jimmy was flabbergasted. Here was his landlord, older than he was who was talking about having sex with this hottie that was young enough to be his daughter. Some guys get all the luck. Frank turned to him and nearly laughed out loud. "You see Jimmy, Sue is my girlfriend, she's moving in with me. I care a lot about her and I want her to be happy. So she gets the red one for $5500. She already gave you $500 deposit, she'll give you another $500 in a few days and the balance comes off what you owe me. End of discussion."

One look at Franks face and Jimmy only nodded and pulled out the forms for the transfer. Sue left very happy and Frank even shook Jimmy's hand and thanked him. He was happy because Sue was happy.

On the way home Sue said "Thanks for helping me with that. I would have gotten screwed but good. I am also going to pay you back. I don't want to be a freeloader or moocher. I will pay my own way. I didn't want to argue back there but I want to get a loan for it. and give it to you."

Frank smiled. "Your welcome and don't worry about getting a loan. Jimmy is habitually between 3 and 9 months behind on his rent and I don't get any interest from him. So I won't take it from you. I know you'll pay me back. But you don't have to, I considered giving it to you as a gift but I figured you wouldn't accept it so, it's a loan and once you get a couple of pay checks you figure out how you want to pay me. Besides it was worth it to see Jimmy's face, when he realized this old fart was bopping the young hottie."

Sue started to laugh. "He did nearly drop his teeth didn't he."

When they got home Sue showed him how much she appreciated his help. As soon as they got to the living room she had her hands on the waistband of his shorts and began to tug them down. As they hit his knees and exposed his cock she engulfed him in her mouth and swallowed him deeply. He could feel her throat muscles working the head of his dick as she deep throated him and then as she pulled him out and licked the head of his cock and sucked him until he shot his load of sperm into her mouth. She rolled it around in her mouth, savoring the flavor for a bit before swallowing it.

"You know I never liked the taste of cum until I met you. Now I can't get enough. If I didn't like to feel it shooting in inside me I'd have you shoot in my mouth all the time. Now come on lets go to the bedroom so you can use that thing where it was intended to be used. I didn't get any this morning because I got up to early."

She led him to the bedroom where she brought him back to hardness with her mouth before she crawled on top of him and rode him to her own orgasm. Then they both fell asleep for an early afternoon nap