All Comments on 'Moving On'

by shabbu

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful Story!!!

Lovely writing! Excellent tale of moving on from the death of a loved one. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it

This may be your best posting so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Beautifully done

If people weren't such bigots, this would belong in Romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved It

This is a special story. To feel the love that came fron something heart breaking is hard not to love. I'd like to read what happens when the lovers meet again. Please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

is that the end or is there a part 2. pls be writing a part 2 and finish their story at least reunite them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I like!

Super hot

canndcanndabout 9 years ago

great story. it seems like all your stories end right at the precipice of the characters finally having a START that you'd like to see develop. It feels like it ends right when it's beginning. I'd have liked to see him get to Hugh and see them together. Great writer. Wish you'd just keep going a little further in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This story is just about perfect.

The writing is impeccable, the detail exemplary and the emotion brought out in a totally believable way.

I find it difficult to express how much I enjoyed the story and am saddened that it only garnered 8 comments - fully worth 800!

Thank you Shabbu

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous