All Comments on 'Moving The Goalposts Ch. 03'

by CrazyManMichael

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TXanyTXanyover 12 years ago
My, how your writing has improved...

Not real happy with the story line, but it makes me pleased to see how well your writing has improved over chapter one. Keep it up!

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 12 years ago
Humiliating

It is the humiliation that turns me off.....how can a "loving spouse" treat her husband that way, and still profess to love him...it is beyond me. So...wish I had of taken your advice and not read the story...For me it pretty much sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Have read a lot of these stories and while the infidelity is great for the "burn the bitch" crowd the humilation and being "owned" by a black man is a major turn off. Sam should cut his loses and let Paul have her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Your story had such potential Now its just another BBC Cuckold story. Boring, Do all these women threaten there husbands with "fuck it for the last time" Good riddance whore!Kick her to the cub Sam Let her have Pauls BBC

spyintheskyspyintheskyover 12 years ago
Hold on a minute

An excellent if by the end a little predictable tale. Fact is a lot of us get turned on by such ideas, and that needs no further rationalising I think. Let those who enjoy different things have their enjoyment and instead of all the negativity find your own particular space on Literotica, or write your own for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only one word is appropriate - DIVORCE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyManMichael@CrazyManMichael
30 Followers
Happily Married to a fantastic wife. The stories I have started posting on here are my first efforts at any serious literature. Brief details of the stories as follows. Moving The Goalposts; centres around the destructive power of obsession within a sexual framework. Writte...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES