Moving The Goalposts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me? My cheeks were marked with blotches of dried cum and streaks of mascara; my eyes were half closed and glazed with lust; and my drooling mouth was gaping open and dribbling a potent mix of Paul's cum and my saliva down my chin. I looked such a complete and utter slut and I remember thinking 'I wonder if this is what Sam had in mind for me when he started us down this road?'" I simply groaned, my cock twitching in my hand as I felt my orgasm approaching.

"As I felt Paul rub the end of his cock against my pussy, I could both see and hear myself groan with desire. He started teasing me with it; sliding up and down my pussy lips. I kept trying to push back onto him but he read my every move and continued to tease me, letting me get close before pulling back. 'Oh fuck me' I moaned repeatedly as my desperation increased. He took his cock in his hand and started to slap my arse cheeks with it. I don't know why but it felt and looked so erotic; I screamed with lust.

"He then pushed forward but had his cock pointing upwards so he could saw it up and down my crack all the way from my pussy to my arse and back again. All my nerve endings suddenly felt alive Sam. I could feel every bit of his cock as it slid up and down my crack, feel his bulbous knob sliding along my pussy lips soaking up my juices and then moving on across my tight puckered rosebud. I was shaking wildly just knowing that he could see my most intimate part. If he'd wanted to I'd have let him take it right there and then but he was concentrating on my pulsating pussy.

"Every so often I could feel his ball sack bouncing on my clit sending pulses through my brain. 'Please fuck me Paul, please' I kept moaning as his cock sawed over my pussy lips. I was arching my back as far as I could, desperately trying to get his cock to rub against my clit. 'That's better my little white bitch' he whispered slowly lowering his cock until the head was back level with my pussy again. I started pushing back and this time he let me and I felt his bulbous knob head slide past my pussy lips." She stopped for a moment as if she was re-living the feeling.

"I started rocking on it trying to move further up his cock. I needed him to fill me so much. 'Tell me how much you want my cock bitch'. I couldn't believe he was making me beg for it now. 'Please Paul; please don't make me beg for it'. But by now I was almost hysterical and my body was shuddering wildly. I was lost. I needed him too much to refuse.

"I slipped a hand beneath me and started strumming my pulsing clit but that just made me all the more desperate. I started begging him, 'please - please Paul - please fuck me - please -- anything - please - I'll do anything - anything you want - please fuck my pussy -- I'm so hot for it Paul -- so hot for your cock - please - please fuck me' stuff like that. I just kept babbling at him like I was demented. It seemed to go on for ever.

"Then he slowly pushed a little further in and I almost came straight away. 'Tell me EXACTLY what you want me to fuck my lovely slut,' he suddenly cut across my babbling. 'Please Paul -- please fuck my slut pussy -- fuck me please - oh please Paul - please fuck your slut now' I moaned half expecting him to slide his cock deep inside me but I got another order. 'Fuck your WHAT pussy?'

"Oh Sam, I was in such a state. I've never needed anything so much in my life. I was desperate to say or do whatever he wanted; desperate to find the right words for him. His teasing was the most erotic experience of my life but I needed to find a way through it. And then words arrived in a screaming torrent. 'FUCK MY MARRIED WHITE SLUT PUSSY WITH YOUR BIG BLACK COCK' I screamed again and again in varying combinations at the top of my voice by now beyond caring what anyone in the neighborhood might think. And then suddenly his cock had slipped deep within me, so deep I thought I'd explode and then with my hand now slapping my clit in excitement I had another shattering orgasm." By this point my cock was back at half mast; my chest and unbuttoned shirt covered in cum as I continued milking the last remnants of my shuddering orgasm from it.

It seems they had fucked like that for what seemed an age. At first she just knelt there feeling his cock pulsing in and out of her as he slowly fucked her while she recovered from her orgasm. Then after awhile as she started feeling her excitement build she took over and started fucking him, looking at them in the mirror her rocking back and forth and wriggling her hips while Paul knelt behind her watching her sliding her pussy up and down his cock.

He had whispered words of encouragement, telling her she was a really sexy slut and that she knew just how to fuck him, that he knew from the start that she was going to be dirty little bitch. And the more he said to her the harder she worked his cock wanting him to fill her pussy with more of his hot seed. She didn't know why but she was desperate to have him cum in her.

It was Annie who was the one now stretched back on the sofa; her head thrown back; legs spread wide; panties around one of her ankles. I started to gently strum her clit as she re-lived the scene.

"I reached between my legs and started scratching his balls as I felt his cock starting to swell inside me. I heard my mobile wringing from the lounge and knew it must be you but I was too far gone to stop." She was panting heavily now. "

"It was almost as if I'd uncovered a new me. 'That's it baby, cum in me. Slap my arse you black bastard and fill me full of your seed' I moaned as he started riding in rhythm with me. I felt a sharp pain as he brought a hand down on one of my cheeks. Oh God Sam my whole body just went into total spasm. I've never felt anything like it before." She was writing on the sofa and I guessed her orgasm was near. I started kissing her neck, her ears and her face.

"He slapped me again and again without breaking our rhythm. I was yelling wildly now trying to drive him to his orgasm, 'That's it - use me you bastard - use your white married slut - take my pussy Paul -- fuck it you bastard -- fuck it -- fuck it and fill my hot married pussy with your seed -- go on fuck it and make it yours' and - then - then -- I-I-I oh god - I felt him explode - oh god in -- in -- in my -- my pussy - and -- I was coming -- and -- oh -I - I - aaaaaaaaagh..." and she subsided into a bucking mirror orgasm that left us both lying half on the floor.

Later as we lay in bed in post orgasmic bliss Annie wrapped up the story. Their simultaneous orgasm had left them lying in a heap on his bed. They had spent a little while just wrapped in each others arms kissing and telling each other how fantastic they had been but Annie finally remembered that I had called. She managed to pull away from him although she admitted it was very hard to leave him then. It was only when she looked in the mirror that she realized what a state she was in. Her hair was matted in sweat, none of her makeup was where it had started and thick beads of Paul's seed were either caked on her chin and breasts or dribbling out of her swollen pussy and down her leg.

She had decided she couldn't possibly have got back home looking like that so she had asked Paul if she could use his shower He was getting it running and called her a cab while she called me back. Paul had tried to get her to stay over but she said that she didn't feel right staying out all night having promised me she'd be back. Once in the shower he had offered to soap her. Her eyes glazed back over as she reached the finale.

"I could feel his hands all over me as shower water cascaded over them. I just stood there thinking, 'I need to get back home -- get back to Sam' but at the same time not wanting the moment to ever stop." Her voice now seemed very far away.

"Then suddenly everything seemed to erupt. We were kissing wildly, madly, grinding our bodies together. I could feel his cock pressing against me. I wrapped one leg round his back and started humping his thigh screaming like a wild animal not caring if anyone heard me. We were kissing; licking; biting; our hands running over each other in a frenzy. I don't know how long we writhed together with the shower cascading over us but at the end I had another shattering orgasm that kept rolling through me for what seemed forever. It was just so - so -- so fucking -- animalistic -- so base -- it -- it was -- mad. It -- was - madness." She paused, her face contorted as if still waiting for the orgasm to subside within her.

"The next thing I remember is the door bell ringing and Paul saying that it must be the cab. Again he asked me to stay and I so wanted to just crawl into bed with him and go to sleep in his arms but I knew that I couldn't -- I had to get back to reality; to you; to us.

"I dried and dressed myself as best I could; he gave me an old jacket to wear that swamped me - but I was glad. It felt cold outside as I kissed him goodbye and walked to the cab." She sat still a smile of contentment slowly drifting across her face; a smile that said 'That's it. That's exactly what happened. Everything; absolutely everything; I've left nothing out; not a single detail left to fester; catharsis complete.'

After the re-telling of Annie's epic 'adventure' things dropped back into some semblance of normality. We did the 'ordinary' things, went to work, went shopping, discussed the news. The sex side eventually drifted back after a few days, although now in pretty much a standard formula. We would go to bed and Annie would lie on her back. I'd lie next to her kissing her neck and breasts and slip my hands between her thighs. At first she would appear disinterested.

"I bet you'd like it if it was Paul slipping his hand across your pussy wouldn't you?" I'd whisper. Invariably Annie would say nothing but slowly let her thighs slip further apart. Gradually I'd increase the pressure, kissing her mouth and nibbling her neck as my hands delved further inside her, feeling her juices start to flow. And then I'd tease her by fluttering my fingers across her swollen clitoris as she pushed up to me.

"Well" I'd ask "Would you like these to be Paul's fingers in your pussy, knowing his big black cock is waiting to fuck you?"

That was always the cue for her to join in, usually with a hissing "Yessssss!" I loved her admitting that she wanted his cock; wanted it more than anything. I'd play around with her, teasing her, bringing her close to orgasm and then stopping. Slowly I'd build up the pressure making her tell me what she wanted again. I'd make her beg out loud for Paul to fuck her, to beg for it exactly like she did at his flat. And while she did I'd let her cum.

It wasn't until a week or so after their 'date' that she dropped her bombshell. We were lying in bed one evening and I started gently stroking her pussy. We had both been working long hours the last couple of days and hadn't had a great deal of physical contact for a while. She didn't respond but I didn't stop as this was often the way our sessions went. I carried on nibbling her neck as I went but after a few more strokes she reached down and grabbing my wrist pulled it away.

"What's the matter," I mumbled into her ear.

"Not tonight Sam I'm not in the mood." It wasn't so much what she said more how she said it that got to me. It was -- it was dismissive.

"Well I hope you're in a better mood by the weekend," I retorted, flopping onto my back and staring at the ceiling.

"My mood won't matter to you Sam," she replied flatly, "because I won't be going to Nick and Sara's."

"Not -- not -- g-going!" I stammered feeling a mixture of anger and confusion. I was part way through reminding her that we had arranged this visit a while ago when she cut right across me.

"Look Sam. I've arranged to see Paul this weekend." It was said in such a matter of fact way, as if she was going shopping with a friend or taking her car in for a service. My head was spinning. "He called me and asked if I fancied meeting up this coming weekend; in fact he's been doing so constantly and today I said 'yes'".

"What do you mean s-s-seeing Paul?" I stammered now in complete confusion. She turned to me, her look bordering on exasperation.

"What the bloody hell do you think it means" she said carefully and deliberately. And then her look started to change and her face lightened a bit. "Okay Sam, I'm sorry, I guess we'll have to do this your way," and with a look of weary resignation, she threw off the duvet, took my hand, guiding it back between her now widely parted thighs and started moving it up and down her pussy lips.

"That's it Sam, stroke it for me like you usually do." She whispered leaving me on my own; feeling the damp heat of her swollen lips. "Can you feel how wet it is already?" I grunted and nodded immediately feeling her dampness increasing.

"You do know why it's so wet don't you," she purred now grinding her pussy against my hand. Again I grunted an affirmative. I could already feel her juices starting to cover my palm. She reached down and took my still flaccid cock in her hand and started stroking me.

"I think we need to get this little fellow a bit harder Sammy don't you. Why don't you tell me why my pussy is getting so very -- very -- wet?" She was now laying back her eyes closed her spare hand now fondling her breasts, occasionally letting her fingers tweak her swelling nipples. My cock was hardening rapidly as I managed to croak out the answer.

"Paul -- Paul - you're thinking of Paul; Thinking of him fucking you - just like he fucked -- fucked you -- at - at his flat," and with every stuttered truth my cock got even harder. I heard Annie's sharp in take of breath.

"Yessssss," she hissed as she used my hand to violently fuck her pussy. She let go of my cock and started using both hands on her breasts, squeezing and mauling them, pulling at her nipples until she groaned with painful pleasure. I suddenly felt my wife had gone; that there was now someone else in her place. It looked like Annie but -- but?

"Oh Sam, yes -- yes -- yes --yes -- yes," she cried, her staccato affirmation in time to her bucking hand fuck.

"God I haven't stopped thinking about Paul fucking me again since the moment I left him. I can't think of anything else." If she'd been looking at me she'd have seen my face drop but she was far too gone now.

"I've been like a bitch on heat ever since he fucked me." I looked down and saw a contorted face I hardly recognized. She was panting loudly, "Wanting him to fuck me oh soooo very much -- I've lost count of the times I've come thinking of him - fucking me -- you can feel it can't you Sam -- can't you - feel how hotly my whole body burns for him -- how much my steaming wet pussy needs his big black cock -- ooooooh yes - needs his cock fucking it -- using it -- oh fuck me Paul - please Paul -- yeah -- please - please." She was pleading deliriously -- now almost totally gone; bucking so hard I could barely keep my hand on her pussy; her eyes closed tightly; her face hideously contorted

"Slap my clit Sam - come on you bastard -- fuck you - FUCKING SLAP IT," she yelled loudly as she spread her legs even wider; arching her back and pushing herself up into a crab position. I started slapping my hand across her pussy feeling her shudder every time I connected. She was now resting only on her shoulders and feet, the rest of her pushing up towards the orgasm that was closing in rapidly.

"Oh YESSS; Yes Paul - that's it -- that's it baby," she was panting wildly now. "Yessss - take it -- take my married white cunt -- oh Paul it's so wet -- so wet for you. Your slut's cunt is gushing for you - it's yours now -- my cunt - all yours baby - oh god -- slap it Paul -- slap my cunt -- oh you bastard slap it -- make me your bitch - oh god." She was nearly there. I started slapped her pussy harder, trying to keep time with her convulsions. Her head was thrashing from side to side; nostrils flared; her eyes suddenly springing wide open, but staring blankly.

"Don't stop -- oh please Paul -- oh please - please don't stop -- used me -- make me your whore -- slap me -- oh fuck yeah -- that's it - I'll be anything you want baby -- anything -- your hot little fuck slut -- - whatever you want - your white married cunt -- oh yesss -- your married white slut cunt to use - yeah -- your slut to use -- oh use me -- ohhh god YEAH; SLAP ME; SLAP ME; HARDER; YESSSS; USE ME; OH FUCK YES; USE ME; FUCK; YEAH FUCK; USE MEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee..." I was slapping her pussy furiously as she exploded; her whole body thrashing wildly as she screamed the most guttural demonic sounds I'd ever imagined possible.

She finally collapsed back onto the bed and laid there for fully fifteen minutes her body twitching as the waves of orgasm slowly ebbed away; her mouth open and dribbling saliva, her tongue lolling grotesquely. As she started to come round she looked down at my cock which continued to betray me. With a look that now oozed control she reached across and took my erection in her soft hands and started to stroke it.

"And that little Sammy is why I'm not going this weekend," she purred, still shuddering occasionally as remnants of her orgasm passed through her.

"B -- b - but what about Nick and Sara," I stammered as she carried on working on my cock.

"That's your problem sweetheart," she purred taking my hand and wrapping it around my now fully hard cock. "Maybe you should just tell them the truth." Her hand was now cupping my balls her nails starting to scratch my sack.

"What do you mean?" I half moaned as I lay there stroking my throbbing member. It was a stupid question. Not only did I know the answer, the very thought of it had me close to cumming in a single instant. But I really wanted to hear it from my wife's lips. I was beaten. She looked me straight in the eyes, seeing my need, a wicked smile flickering across her lips.

"Well Sam, I guess you could tell Nick & Sara that your wife can't make it because she's going to be spending all next weekend with her young, fit, black lover." She was purring sexily now.

"That I really would have liked to have made it but I've spent the last two weeks in a state of such constant arousal that I've been bringing myself off in the ladies at work at least two or three times a day. I think everyone in the office is convinced I've got a stomach bug," she chuckled. I let out a low moan, my mind whirring as thoughts of Annie with her legs spread, working her pussy in the office toilets while thinking about being fucked every which way by Paul raced past me. My cock twitched as I stroked myself towards orgasm.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she continued digging her nails into my ball sack," it doesn't sound like you have any problem with that Sam." I was so close to cumming I just groaned with lust.

"This is what you've wanted all along isn't it; me fucking another man, me being another man's slut and then telling you all about it?" Her tone was now more severe, more demanding.

"Yesssssss," I groaned while part of my brain was battling to shout 'NO'.

"So you won't mind me spending the weekend being Paul's little white fuck slut then?" In fact it was no longer a question. She was simply demanding my response.

'"N-n-nooooooooo," I stammered my cock now twitching violently in my hand.

"Feel it Sam," she said pulling my spare hand across to her and pressing it against her pussy. "Feel how hot and wet my cunt is. Since Paul fucked me it's like this all the time." I felt it immediately - it was almost gushing with her juices.

"Sam darling, you need to know that my cunt is Paul's. It belongs to him now; it's his whenever and wherever he wants it," She paused momentarily for obvious effect, "and do you know what? He wants it this weekend." I let out a long low groan. Her voice was now as soft as velvet. I'd never before heard her speak so sexily. She held me dangling on a piece of string and I was powerless.