Moving The Goalposts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mind you Sam, I'm not sure my cunt and mouth will stand up to a whole weekend being pounded by Paul's big black cock. I think I might have to find somewhere else for him to fill." Again she paused; now toying mercilessly with me; waiting for my loud groan as the full weight of what was implied hit me before straddling me and feeding my cock into her dripping pussy. I knew it had engulfed me but I could barely feel it, it was so wet.

"Go on Sam; fuck it; fuck my pussy; fuck it for the last time; show me how much you love it now that your wife is Paul's little fuck slut," the words seemingly oozing out of her mouth as I began spurting my load into her sopping pussy. "That's it; cum for me. Fuck my hot pussy with that little white cock of yours while you think about the weekend. Just imagine it Sam;" she was mocking me now still sliding up and down on my pulsing cock.

"Look Sam. I'm kneeling on all fours for Paul. Watch me arching my back, pushing my arse as high as I can for him; oh look Sam, my hands are now spreading my arse cheeks as wide apart as I can so he can see my puckered rosebud; oh Sam. I'm giving it to him; begging Paul; begging him like crazy. Can you hear me Sam; can you hear me begging Paul to take my virgin hole..."