Moving to San Diego Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,858 Followers

I finish my bath and went to find Lisa. We ate lunch, after which Lisa went to get Brian. Meanwhile I checked my emails.

---

When Lisa and Brian came home I played with Brian for an hour. Then we decide to take a swim in the outdoor pool. I went to get changed. I decided on my board shorts instead of my boxers swimwear and went to get Brian.

In the pool we played for some time before Lisa joined us.

Brian shouted to her, "Mom, come swim with us"

"Not today honey," Lisa replied and waved with a bottle of sunscreen, "Have you guys remembered putting on some lotion?"

"Sorry Lisa," I said, "I totally forgot. I'm not used to this kind of sun."

"That's all right. Brian, be a dear and come to mom so that you can be protected from the sun."

Brian got out of the pool and ran to his mother, who sat on a sun lounger. Lisa poured some oil on her hands and started to rub it on Brian's body. While she was busy I also got out of the pool. I pick up the bottle of sunscreen and started to rub the lotion in. Lisa looked over her shoulder and was about to say something, but I could see on her face, that she awestruck by my body. Her glance lingered at my muscular physique. She took in my chiseled pecs, washboard abs, and bulging biceps and when her eyes came to my crotch she blushed. My wet board shorts clearly showed of my meat. I pretended I didn't notice and continued rubbing lotion into my skin.

"Lisa do you mind doing my back?" I said, while handing her the bottle.

Lisa looked startled, and said, "Sorry Jason, what did you say?"

I repeated, "Do you mind doing my back?"

"Of course," Lisa said and poured some oil on her hands. I turn around and she started to rub it on my back. It felt almost as if she was caressing me and once again that day my penis started to swell.

"Finish," Lisa said and I turned around standing close to her.

"Thanks, I'll have to get used to the sun," I said.

"You'll get used to it pretty fast. You have got the Mediterranean heritage from your mother's family," Lisa replied with a smile.

"That's correct. I think my dark complexion is a tribute to my mother's side of the family as my muscular physique is a tribute to my father's side of the family. As you may recall from last night, my father said that I looked like he did when he was young," I said.

"Yeah right, Jim did say that last night. But I don't think that Jim ever has been as fit as you Jason -- you may have surpassed your father in that area," Lisa said, while starting to walk toward the house, "I'll start making dinner in a couple of minutes if you still are interested in learning how to cook?"

"Great, I'll get dressed and come and help," I said, while staring lustful at Lisa's behind.

---

After I got dressed I went to the kitchen and helped Lisa cook dinner. The cooking scheme was a great success. I made myself look like a fool, and both Lisa and Brian laughed at my efforts. But Lisa took her role as teacher serious and she tried to help me get hold of the basics in cooking. So she had to be close to me, and had to touch me when she adjusted my actions. As a result I was physically aware of her closeness all the time, and it became natural for Lisa to touch me all the time. That was the whole idea behind my desire to learn to cook. Furthermore Lisa looked so sensual when cooking a meal— sophisticated, passionate, and focused. Being close to Lisa had also an effect on my cock, which kept getting hard. Sometimes I had to reach down with my free hand and adjust my hard on.

My father didn't come home to dinner that night but Brian, Lisa and I had a great time. After dinner it was Brian's bedtime. I kissed him goodnight and went into the TV room. After a while Lisa joined me and we saw a movie. When the movie was over Lisa and I got up.

I said to Lisa, that I was going to bed. I moved over to Lisa and hugged her and kissed her cheek while whispering, "Thank you for making me feel welcome in this house and in the family."

Lisa hugged me back and replied, "Brian and I love being around you. You are a really nice young man, who takes time to play with his kid brother. I'm glad that you have come to stay with us."

I hugged Lisa one more time and with a smile I said goodnight and went to bed. After a jerk off session I fell asleep.

Chapter 5: The seduction of Lisa

Over the week the same pattern as the first day occurred. I worked out and played tennis with Lisa and her bouncing breasts. Jerked off in the shower and played with Brian in the afternoon. I swam in the pool and saw Lisa in a conservative swim suit. I kept up with my cooking lessons, where Lisa kept on touching me. I didn't see much to my father -- approximately every other day he came home to dinner.

One day I woke as the sunlight streamed through the bedroom window. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen. Before I entered the room I stopped because I could hear voices.

"Darling I have to go to China for 8 -- 10 days," my dad said.

"Not again Jim," Lisa's voice travel to me, "You promised me, that your travelling days were over."

"I'm sorry Lisa but they need me. It's a big contract, and I have to go," My father responded.

"I'm sick and tired of this situation. What about Jason -- you have barely spent any time with him. And he is a great kid -- always helping me with Brian and around the house," Lisa almost sobbed.

"Lisa, I know that you will make sure, that Jason is happy here in San Diego. Try to make him delighted with his new living situations. I know it's a bad time to be travelling honey, but I wouldn't go if I didn't know that you could handle the situation," My dad said.

"All right, I'll try," Lisa answered back.

After that I tiptoed back to my room thinking to myself, "Now you have your chance Jason. In the upcoming days you should try to get more intimate with Lisa."

Half an hour later my father knocked on my door.

"Hey Son, I have to travel to China for some days. I'm sorry we haven't spent much time together, but I hope things will settle down really soon"

"That's all right. I'll help Lisa," I said.

"Great," my dad replied.

We talked some more and then he left for the airport.

When I got down to the kitchen I could see, that Lisa had been crying. I hugged her and whispered, "It will be all right. Think positive, now you can put me to all kinds of dirty work and I can't complain to anyone."

Lisa laughed and with a slight stroke to my chest she said, "We'll not do any work the next couple of days -- we'll relax and have some fun."

"I'm game," I said with a smile, "What shall we do first?"

"How about we take the morning off and sit by the pool and work on our tan," Lisa said.

"It's okay with me," I said and with a wink at Lisa I continued, "Do you mind if I use my boxers instead of my board shorts. It'll be better for my tanning experience."

"Of course you can wear your boxers and I think I'll wear my bikini," Lisa replied and went to her bedroom.

---

I was outside by the pool when Lisa came out. She had her towel and the tube of suntan oil that she brought every day. My eyes almost popped out of my head. What a sight to behold. Lisa was wearing a baby blue bikini and it clung to her incredibly fit body. The bottoms looked to be cut up over her hips, and I could see the bulge her mound caused in the tight material. Lisa's small nipples were poking through her bikini as her picture perfect boobs swayed from side to side. While I was checking Lisa out I could see, that she also was scanning my body with her eyes. The wetness of my suit made it cling to my body, and Lisa's eyes stopped at the front of the suit. It was clinging to my package, and I could tell that she was stunned about the size of my cock even in its flaccid state.

At first we were laying on our backs, while chatting about a lot of things. I got to know, that one of the reasons Lisa had been upset with my father's travelling plans was, that they were trying to make another child. This information made my groin throb.

After about half an hour Lisa got up and took a quick dip in the pool. As she out of the pool she walked up to me and after a moment of hesitation she handed me the lotion and got down on the lounger on her stomach.

"Would you do my back?" Lisa said while untying her top so that there wouldn't be any tan lines.

"Of course," I replied and went to the sun lounger, "I'll give you a massage, while I'm at it."

"That sounds great," Lisa replied.

I went to work on her shoulders and back in a really slow pace. I continued sliding my hands down her sides to touch the sides of her breasts protruding over the edge of her top. I tried to hide the fact that it was her breasts that held my interest. I finally moved down to her legs and I worked them over good. All the time Lisa made small noises of contentment. I spent extra time on her inner thighs rubbing them as softly and seductively as I could, I heard her moan as I moved my hands to her upper thigh close to her cunt. As I focused on her thighs I couldn't help but notice a little wet spot that had formed on her bikini right by her cunt. I even let my hand touch the cloth covering her cunt. She jumped at the touch but didn't stop me. I stopped at that point because I wouldn't want to ruin all the progress I had been making and I got up and jump into the pool trying to hide my erection.

For the next twenty minutes I swam while trying to cool off. When I got up Lisa turned her head and looked at me.

"Do you want me to do your back this time?" She asked.

"That would be great. I have been kind of sore the last couple of days," I responded and got onto the sun lounger.

Lisa came up beside me. She started rubbing the lotion into my skin but had difficulties reaching and massaging in that position.

"Why don't you straddle me?" I said to her.

"Good idea," Lisa answered back and climbed onto the sun lounger, placing her legs on either side of my hips, essentially sitting on my bottom. She started on the shoulders and with her hands moving in a circular pattern she slipped down to my shoulder blades. I let out a grunt of satisfaction as she continued the massage and I could feel my cock beginning to swell. Lisa moved down to my legs and I continued making small sounds of contentment.

After some time Lisa's phone began buzzing.

She got up and moved to the house while saying, "Time to go get Brian. I'll take a bath and then I'll be going."

I rose from the lounger and called out at her, "Hey Lisa, should I do something while you're gone?"

She turned around and for a second her eyes focused on my groin. My cock was semi erected and made quite a bulge in my boxers, where its size clearly was outlined. It was fun seeing Lisa trying to pull herself together while she instinctively licked her lips. When she got a hold on herself she responded, "No -- just relax. We will make dinner when I'm back."

---

In the shower I took care of myself and assed my progress. I could feel that Lisa was responding well to my constant attention to her needs and I would try to become more aggressive towards her in the upcoming days.

While we made dinner, Brian and I played tag. When I caught him -- I would tickle him until he would ask for a kiss of forgiveness. This was the way him and his mom usually played the game. Lisa laughed at us while looking eye-catching. She was wearing a lightweight knee length sundress, there revealed quite a bit. The spaghetti strap style didn't lend itself to wearing a bra, but the additional lining across the chest of the dark blue dress made it difficult to see Lisa's nipples pressed against the material. However the dress made a fine frame for those shapely breasts.

After a while Brian got tired and said, "Jason, why don't you try to catch mom? She is very good at this game."

I looked at Lisa and in a daring tone I said, "Are you up for it Lisa or are you to old and scared to be hunted by me?"

"I'm not old and scared -- bring it on wonder boy," she said with a smile and ran towards the first floor.

I ran after her and saw that she got into a guest room. I was right behind her and wrestled her onto the bed. Lisa tried to crawl out from under me, but I grabbed her legs and flipped her over, straddling her to keep her pinned. At this point we both were laughing our heads off.

"Take it easy on a poor defenseless woman," Lisa cried laughing.

"Oh no -- I have to follow the rules of the game," I said and began to tickle her, while Lisa thrashed around on the bed. I took the opportunity to cop a feel on her breasts, while tickling her sides.

"Enough! Enough!" Lisa cried, wiping tears out of her eyes, "You win."

I leaned back, but still kept her on the bed. Lisa was trying to catch her breath, so her chest was heaving and I decided to keep on straddling her, so she could feel how hard I was. Lisa propped up on her elbows and she looked so sexy laying there and for a moment I thought about ravishing her.

"It's about time you let me up. We've to go check on Brian," Lisa laughed.

I got to my feet and offered Lisa a hand and pulled her up too. I hugged her and whispered to her, "The game isn't over before you have ask for your kiss of forgiveness."

Lisa blushed and her eyes meet mine. With a soft sensual voice she said, "That's right -- rules are rules so may I have my kiss of forgiveness?"

Before Lisa could finish her sentence I pulled her into my arms and pressed my lips onto hers. I could feel how Lisa's body melted as I pulled her closer to me. Lisa let out soft whimper as she felt my tongue explore her lips.

With a cry Lisa pried her body from me and said, "Jason, please don't. This is wrong. I am old enough to be your mom and I'm married to your father. Please stop."

Using the tactic of attack and then retreat I said, "I'm so sorry Lisa, I just couldn't resist. Don't be mad at me and please don't tell my father."

"Let's agree that it was a onetime occurrence -- and just a spur of the moment. I'm in the mood for forgive and forget," Lisa said and put her arm around me as we walked back to the kitchen.

At dinner Lisa and I kept stealing glances at each other -- but Brian didn't notice anything.

---

For the next couple of days my interactions with Lisa were pretty much the same. She rubbed lotion on me, and I returned the favor. At workout I kept spotting her -- but now I often copped a feel, and Lisa just laughed it off. We even had some soft kisses -- first on the check but sometimes I let my lips meet her lips. All the time I got the impression that Lisa was beginning to develop a strong and passionate affection for me.

One day we had been to a carnival with Brian. He had been excited and was very tired when we came home in the evening. Lisa tucked him into bed and we decided to relax by the pool.

I made a pitcher of mojitos' and got some beer out of the fridge. Mojito was Lisa's favorite drink -- and I was generous with the rum.

We sat at the pool talking and drinking for an hour.

Lisa finished off her second mojito and said, "Jason, I like to work out with you but today I definitely feel my age. My neck and shoulders aches and my legs are sore from all of that squatting and getting up."

At that moment I saw an opportunity to get intimate with Lisa. I said to her, "You still look young and beautiful. I can also feel my muscles aching. How about getting into the hot tub -- it could help. If not then I can give you a massage."

Lisa accepted my suggestion and we went into the house to get changed into our bathing suits.

When we meet at the hot tub I could see, that Lisa had put on a new bikini. It was soft pink and skimpier than the blue one. I could see more of her breasts and her nipples were all ready hard.

"Lisa, what a hot looking bikini, there's no way you look your age, you know. And that suit proves it," I smiled and wink at her. I placed the beer bottles and the pitcher at the hot tub.

"Jason, what a nice thing to say," Lisa said while blushing.

In the hot tub we talked about school, my life in New York and Lisa's life in San Diego. I did not pay much attention to the conversation, rather was I looking at Lisa, seated across from me. I really wished that I could fuck her tonight. Every time I noticed that Lisa's glass was empty -- I promptly refilled it.

Lisa noticed it, but just said, "I can feel the liquor relaxes me but you might have to carry me to bed, Jason."

"No problem, Lisa. I'll be happy to help any way I can," I countered with a broad smile hoping that Lisa's inhibitions would loosen up, "How are your shoulders and legs? Are they any better with this heat?"

"Actually, they're a little better, but I think I really overdid the workout today. They'll be better in a day or so."

"I can massage them for you if you want," I said seeing an opening to get my hands on Lisa. I decided to take a chance and without waiting for an answer, I got on my knees in front of Lisa and surprised her by beginning a very gentle massage of her calf muscles, and eventually moving to her thighs. I could sense that the alcohol had started to relax Lisa, and she put her head back, closed her eyes, while my hands gently kneaded her sore leg muscles.

"It feels great Jason, but I'm not so sure this is appropriate," Lisa softly said with her eyes closed.

"Lisa, I'm only trying to help you. Just relax and between the warm water and this massage, your muscles will feel much better," I cherished the feel of Lisa's legs, and found myself spotting a hardon. Her legs were smooth, and the muscles felt firm. As I kept rubbing her legs I was looking directly at Lisa's striking face. Her expression showed very clearly that she enjoyed the massage and she couldn't hide the fact that she softly was moaning at the pleasure of the moment.

"Oooohhhh, Jason that feels incredible. You have got such talented hands."

With a look at Lisa's face I said, "I'm happy that the massage is working for you. I'll do your shoulders in a couple of minutes, once I get done with your legs."

As I continued to rub her up and down her legs I became more adventures. I spent extra time on her inner thighs rubbing them as softly and seductively as I could, and every now and then I touch the cloth covering her cunt very briefly. I decided it was time to press on. With my thumb tips I reached deep inside of her firm thighs and just touched, ever so quickly and briefly the crotch of her bikini. For just a moment, each thumb slid under the edge of the skimpy material and touched her labia, ever so briefly. It happened in an instant, but it definitely happened. The fact that Lisa didn't act in response of my wandering hands into more private zones was encouraging to me. I could feel her body twitched at my touch, and when her eyes met mine I smiled at her and said. "Almost done with your legs, it sounds like it's working for you."

I decided that now was the time for all or nothing. Lisa rested her head at the headrest again and closed her eyes. She was so incredibly gorgeous looking and I moved both my hands along the insides of Lisa's thighs, right to her crotch, and then I let my thumbs slip under the edges of Lisa's bikini bottom. Very slowly and deliberately I moved them up either side of her crotch, feeling the edges of her labia. Lisa moaned deeply as her body trembled in response to my touch.

She opened her eyes and looked directly into mine, while her hands took hold on my arms. I thought to myself, "God damn it, now I have blown my chance," My dick was hard as steel and I was hell-bent on getting some relief, but maybe I had come on to fast to Lisa.

But Lisa didn't say a thing. A few seconds later I took another chance. While she looked into my eyes and hold onto my arms I traced my fingers back down her labia, sending another thrill through her body. Neither of us spoke, but both our breathings were heavy.

hetup
hetup
2,858 Followers