Moving to San Diego Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa blinked and whispered to me, "Jason, you give a wonderful massage and my legs feel so much better. But maybe we should stop."

"Just relax Lisa and enjoy. It feels good, doesn't it?"

Lisa closed her eyes, and rested her head against the back of the spa, "Jason, it feels wonderful but perhaps you should do my shoulders now."

I moved closer to Lisa as I began to massage her shoulders and the base of her neck. I was on my knees in front of her and this movement forced her legs to spread open just a bit further, and causing the inner part of her thighs to rest against my hard outer thighs. I took hold of Lisa's hands and placed them on my hips. This maneuver gave me better opportunity to knead her shoulders and her neck. At the same time I had my eyes set on the straps that held up her bikini top.

After a minute into massaging Lisa's shoulders, I made my move. I slipped my fingers of each hand under Lisa's straps, and very slowly I moved them to the edges of her shoulders, letting them fall to the sides. I could feel that Lisa noticed it immediately, because she became tense as the top began to slip down. I felt her hands tighten on my hips, but she did not say or do anything while I let my hands continue caressing her shoulders and neck.

From my point of view I could see that my actions were revealing more of the white untanned flesh of Lisa's firm breasts. I knew it was time to make a daring move. I moved my hands to Lisa's shoulders, and, without any warning, slid them quickly down her arms. For the first time I saw Lisa's beautifully round and firms breasts through the water.

My sudden movement made Lisa's eyes pop open, and her fingers hold tight onto my hips as she looked at me with wide open eyes.

Before she could react I quickly spoke, "Lisa, listen to me. I know you want this as much as I do. I have seen that you are checking me out, when we are exercising. So just relax and let this happen. I know we'll both enjoy it."

I let my hands directly to Lisa's full, round breasts which I squeezed gently. I heard a sharp intake of breath from Lisa and her nipples became extremely hard.

Lisa was shuddering but said, "Jason, you're right. I have looked at you. But, besides being twice your age, I'm your father's wife so we can't do this." Without thinking Lisa had grasped my biceps and triceps with her hands. I was still holding and caressing her breasts, and began pinching each of her very aroused nipples.

"Lisa, I respect your worries but it doesn't mean a thing to me. I have never felt like this before and I have to react on my instincts," I said still tweaking Lisa's hard nipples. Before Lisa could respond I leaned forward and brushed my lips against hers. With a sign Lisa responded immediately, and I let my tongue enter her mouth. Seconds later I could feel that Lisa was accepting this, and we began to French kiss with wildly passion. All the while, I continued to pinch her nipples and squeeze her firm breasts. Lisa put her hands to the back of my head, pulling my mouth harder into hers.

As we kept on kissing, my cock started to throb under my boxers. I removed Lisa's top completely and lifted her out of the water and placed her on the side of the hot tub with her feet still in the water. Straight away I bent forward and placed my hands and lips on Lisa's right breast and sucked on it passionately. I could feel Lisa's hands playing with my hair as I switched between the two shapely breasts.

Without taking my mouth from her breasts, I slid my right hand down to Lisa's ass and tugged on her bikini bottom. Lisa moved slightly to allow me to slide it down her legs and letting it sink to the bottom of the spa. Immediately I started to finger her pussy. It was completely drenched and I inserted two fingers deep into her warm and moist pussy. Lisa gasped while I moved my fingers in and out of her moist vagina still sucking and liking at her wonderfully round breasts. A moment later Lisa was moaning loudly and her body was twitching with each movement of my fingers as they fucked her.

Lisa was running her hands up and down my chest and arms but suddenly her body became rigid and she took a big intake of breath before she let out a scream of ecstasy. At the same time I felt her climax as her vagina squeeze hard on my fingers as it released her warm juices, coating my hands.

"Oooohhhh my God, Jason! Oh my God! That was incredible! You have no idea," Lisa pulled my head from her breasts and kissed me passionately. I held her tight but after I moment I got out of the hot tub. I picked up Lisa and went to a sun lounger, where I sat her down. I slid off my wet boxers and for the first time Lisa saw me totally naked. She took a deep breath when her eyes fell on my large, thick erection.

"Wow Jason. Look at you. It's massive....," While liking her lips Lisa reached out and grasped it with her left hand. My cock was so thick, that she couldn't reach around it with one hand. With both her hands on my dick, she started to squeeze it while moving her hands back and forth on my ten inches shaft. Lisa looked into my eyes as she did this, and moved forward to kiss my penis. It was very erotic -- here I was looking into the eyes of my father's wife while she was sliding both her hands up and down my cock, while kissing and sucking on the tip. At that moment I was on the brink of coming so I removed my penis from Lisa mouth, because I wanted the whole deal. My plan was still to fuck Lisa long and hard.

Moving Lisa onto her back I got between her legs and began to lick, suck and eat Lisa's pussy. After a minute I realized that she was on the brink of her second orgasm. Without delay I switched positions and placed my throbbing erection right at the entrance of her vagina. I squeezed Lisa's breasts and kissed her long and hard, while I felt her hands moving to my hair and my shoulders.

While I continued kissing Lisa and rubbing her tits, I let my rigid cock rub hard against her labia. She was very wet, and she began moaning loudly.

"Please Jason, I can't wait anymore. Put your big cock into me," Lisa screamed out loud and with her right hand she took hold of my pulsating penis. She moved my erection towards her pussy until she felt the touch of my cock against her pussy lips. Slowly I began to slide my hard rigid cock into Lisa's love channel. I thought to myself, "God damn she is tight."

Lisa screamed and begged me to go slow. Slowly I began to move in and out getting deeper into the depth of Lisa's tight vagina. For the next ten minutes my total focus was on holding back my orgasm. Suddenly Lisa let out a scream as my mushroom head push hard into her cervix. First I thought it was a scream of pain, but when I felt Lisa's body shaking and shuddering almost uncontrollably I knew it was screams of pleasure. I felt Lisa's warm love juices surrounding my hard shaft, and I could feel the depth of her orgasm as her vagina's muscles clenched me tightly, over and over again.

Gradually, I began to increase the depth and the speed of my thrusts, until I found myself pounding so hard into Lisa that her entire body shook extensively. Her orgasm seemed to continue endlessly. I was hitting her cervix over and over again and my penis seemed to harden and swell within her even more. At last I couldn't hold back anymore and with a tingling from my feet to my head I shot my cum deep within her, as I kept pressing my mushroom head hard against her cervix. With a scream I collapsed on top of Lisa and breathed hard. Lisa started to plant gentle kisses all over my face, while mumbling, "Good god, that was incredible."

After a minute I rolled off Lisa's body and got onto my feet. I picked up Lisa in my arms and went into the house, while kissing her. I walked toward my own room, and once in the room I laid Lisa down on the bed without breaking the kiss.

After a minute I removed my lips from hers and looked her deep into her eyes and said, "That was incredible. You are the most beautiful woman, and I have never felt anything like this. I want to make love to you once more, but first I will get a washcloth to wipe your body."

"It was mind-blowing. I have never had so many orgasms in such a short span of time. You are the best lover I have ever had," Lisa whispered back to me with tears in her eyes.

I went to my bathroom and got a washcloth. When I came back into the room I said to Lisa, "Please close your eyes, while I wash your body."

Obediently Lisa closed her eyes. Swiftly I went over to my dresser and turn on my digital camera. I put in on night vision and pointed it at the bed. I turned off all light and lit some candles. Now I would have a keepsake of my first night with Lisa.

I went over to the bed and started washing off Lisa's body. I caressed her body especially her breasts and her vagina. I could see my cum trickling out of her vagina and once more my penis began to swell. After a while I began kissing Lisa and whispered to her, "Open your eyes princess and give me your love."

Lisa opened her eyes and looked lovingly into mine. But after a moment her eyes began to waver and she said.

"Jason, please stop. We shouldn't be doing this - it is wrong. I am your father's wife and even though it was the best sex of my life, we'll have to stop. Please."

"Lisa, you felt wonderful in my arms. I know you enjoyed my kisses and my lovemaking. We can't stop now. At least let us have this night together," I began to nibble at her lips and caressing her right breast. Her nipple was rock hard. I continued, "You want me as much as I want you."

Lisa moaned softly, "All right I can't resist you, but we can only do it this night."

We locked lips in a passionate kiss and I could feel Lisa's right hand sliding down between our bodies. She began rubbing my cock and a soft moan escaped from her lips as she squeezed my cock.

"Oooohhhh, you're so huge and hard. I have never had such an enormous penis before," Lisa said.

Hearing that made my cock twist and swell even more. I said, "Why don't you try to kiss it and see what will happened."

"I would be happy to do that," Lisa replied and moved down on me.

She slowly began to caress my stiff member with both hands. Her fingers gently went up and down my long shaft causing me to groan, "Oh yes Lisa suck it. Make me cum."

Gently Lisa began to lick the mushroom head of my big thick cock. She worked her tongue around the rim of its large head as she stroked my cock with her hands. I thought to myself, that it was time to try her boundaries so I moaned loudly, "Oh God Lisa, that's wonderful. May I fuck your mouth?"

Lisa lifted her mouth from my cock and said, "I'll do whatever you want Jason."

Those words excited me to no end. I got onto my feet and stood beside the bed. Lisa crawled towards me and lowered her mouth over the shaft of my throbbing cock. The camera angel was perfect and I began to push my cock in and out of Lisa's mouth. First gently but soon I was fucking her face harder and harder and was wild with lust.

After five minutes I could feel that I was close to cumming. I almost shouted, "I'm cumming, Lisa."

Once again I came so hard. Lisa tried to swallow it all but she was unable to as my load was massive. After the first three sprays she had to close her mouth and swallow. I continued emptying myself on her face and she got sperm all over her pretty face.

I pulled her up and helped cleaning her with the washcloth, while I whispered to her, "That was awesome, now it's my turn pleasing you."

My hands found their way to her breasts and I pinched both erect nipples. Lisa arched her back and moaned, "Oh yes baby play with my nipples. I am so wet and horny. Oh yes that feels so good."

I couldn't believe I heard Lisa talk so dirty. I began eating Lisa's pussy and when I flicked her clit with my finger she screamed. I lowered my mouth to her clit and teasingly nibbled at it before taking it in my mouth with one long deep sucking motion. Lisa screamed, "Oooohhhh God -- keep eating my pussy Jason, make me come you big stud, I'm so close."

I took one last long nibble on Lisa's clit while finger fucking her pussy causing her body to erupt in a gigantic orgasm. Lisa's orgasm went on and on and once her orgasm subsided, she quickly sat up and hungrily smothered my mouth with hers. She whimpered, "Oooohhhh baby that was so good." and continued "I want to feel your big cock in my pussy."

I pulled her up to me and said to her, "I want you from behind."

I took hold of Lisa and turned her around and she didn't question me, she just moved. I turned her around on her knees, with her elbows resting on the bed and I entered her from behind. I just loved the way her tight ass looked, when I fucked her from behind. Her breasts swayed beneath her as I slammed her pussy. I didn't hold back at all and Lisa was just moaning and moaning as I gave it to her. I got a grip on her hair and rode her hard.

"Fuck me, Jason! Fuck me with that huge cock, stud! Fuck me hard!" Lisa begged.

I fucked her from behind for another five minutes, still holding onto her hair. Lisa then came hard and I began to smack her buttocks. I could feel how her tight pussy clenched and grasped my hard cock but I kept going for a couple of minutes. Then I buried my cock in the depth of Lisa's pussy and once again, I shot my cum deep within her, as I kept pressing my mushroom head hard against her cervix. I collapsed on top of her and we lay on the bed, panting and exhausted.

After a while Lisa kissed me and said, "I have to go to my own bedroom Jason -- in case of Brian needs me."

"I understand," I replied and caressed her face, "We'll talk about it in the morning."

"Okay," Lisa said and with a quick kiss she got out of bed and went naked down the hallway.

I got up and extinguished the candles. I stopped the camera and got back into bed. The video was very good -- the pictures were sharp and the sound was great. This video would help getting Lisa totally under my control although she had said that it was a one-time affair...