All Comments on 'Mr. & Mrs. X... Ch. 01'

by Mr3x49

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Mr3x49Mr3x49about 10 years agoAuthor
Update

Between work and life in general, I have been working on Chapter 2 of this story.

While the first Chapter featured Mr. X telling the story like the Mr. Logistics persona he is, Mrs. X will be narrating the second chapter, she will go back a little before and then advance the story beyond where I left the characters at the end of the first chapter. Fans of this site will probably enjoy her telling of the story more as there is more sex in the second chapter, though the number of pages will be longer as well.

I have plans with regards to who will be telling the stories for Chapters 3, 4, 5, & 6. I plan to have Denise (otherwise known as Slut 2) narrate Chapter 3, Marie (Otherwise known as Slut 6) narrate Chapter 4, Mr. X return to narrate Chapter 5, and Mrs. X return to narrate Chapter 6.

Given my schedule and life, the next Chapter will probably come out sometime in June or July.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lawyer Slut.

Read half a page and stopped. Female denigration is not erotic.

randywvrandywvabout 9 years ago
Sounds like fun

I liked the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr3x49@Mr3x49
Currently working and have not had a chance to get back and spend the necessary time to write better stories. I write these stories as a creative outlet, writing a story until I run out of ideas where to take the story. I return to stories as inspiration hits and time permits...