Mr. & Mrs. X... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of the 103 lawyers, only 14 of them did not have any male relative, roommate or current boyfriend. So we prepared 14 letters of introduction, of which we thought only a few would actually respond given the blatantly sexual nature of the job we were recruiting them for.

The letter we sent them read as follows:

Dear Ms. (their last name)

My wife and I are searching for a full service lawyer with specialties in tax, liability, corporate and real estate law. Your name came recommended to us as one of 14 who matched our prerequisites.

As to what we mean by full service, we mean a lawyer who can do the job we require of them and who will be fully sexually available to both of us. If this does not interest you I suggest shredding this letter now before we further offend your sensibilities, otherwise let me explain what sort of sex you would be exposed to.

My wife and I are into anal, oral, vaginal, exhibitionism, group sex, face & chest painting, some domination/submission and some bondage. We are not into torture even for sexual gratification and are not into treating our subs as animals.

We prefer that you do not have any tattoos, but if you do that they are tastefully small and easily hid. We prefer no body hair below the shoulders, no facial hair below the cheekbones, and the hair on your head to come down somewhere between just off the shoulders to the middle of your back, as this process will take several months you will have time to grow it.

If you are interested, please email your resume and a head shot to mrandmrsx@mail.com.

Sincerely,

Mr. & Mrs. X

- -

To our surprise 5 of the 14 women we contacted replied back with an email saying they were interested in the lawyer job with their resume and headshot attached. Every single one of them is an attractive woman between 29 to 50 years of age, with two being cousins and one being the mother of the other.

Our first test for the lawyers was to write up three documents: a confidentiality agreement, a full service employment contract and an analysis of how to legally minimize the taxes we pay, to move money and hide the linkage to that money which will be used to fund our sexy alternative lifestyle choice. The full service employment contract would cover everything we would expect from our future employees, including them being sexually available at all times for both Mr. & Mrs. X.

Within 2 months all 5 of the lawyer candidates had returned back their 3 assignments.

Cathy, my wife and I reviewed each document as we received them, we then emailed back each of the documents from three of their competitors and asked them to write up a legal analysis of each document, including strengths and weaknesses.

Shortly thereafter, in January of the next year, Denise visited us with dossiers on 150 accountants, accounting assistants, and bookkeepers. She again reminded me if I had any further parameters, I would save money. However, it would have also tip my hand as to the sexual nature of the job these accounting sluts would be recruited then interviewed for.

Of the 150 accounting professionals, only 18 of them did not have any male relative, roommate or current boyfriend. So we prepared 18 letters of introduction, of which we thought only a few would actually respond given the blatantly sexual nature of the job we were recruiting them for.

The letter we sent them read as follows:

Dear Ms. (their last name)

My wife and I are searching for a full service accounting professionals with knowledge of how foundations, trusts and various corporations handle tax issues and practical knowledge of the world banking system. Your name came recommended to us as one of 18 who matched our prerequisites.

As to what we mean by full service, we mean an accounting professional who can do the job we require of them and who will be fully sexually available to both of us. If this does not interest you I suggest shredding this letter now before we further offend your sensibilities, otherwise let me explain what sort of sex you would be exposed to.

My wife and I are into anal, oral, vaginal, exhibitionism, group sex, face & chest painting, some domination/submission and some bondage. We are not into torture even for sexual gratification and are not into treating our subs as animals.

We prefer that you do not have any tattoos, but if you do that they are tastefully small and easily hid. We prefer no body hair below the shoulders, no facial hair below the cheekbones, and the hair on your head to come down somewhere between just off the shoulders to the middle of your back, as this process will take several months you will have time to grow it.

If you are interested, please email your resume and a head shot to mrandmrsx@mail.com.

Sincerely,

Mr. & Mrs. X

- -

Of the 18 women we contacted, 6 replied back with an email saying they were interested in the accounting job with their resume and headshot attached. Every single one of them is an attractive woman ranging in age from 30 to 55; and 2 of them are related to two of our lawyer finalists each.

Their first test was as follows... we asked them asked them each to put together a plan for legally making $5 million dollars to disappear from our taxes and moved to our alias' taxes with no paper trail to connect the transfer of wealth from our real identities to our fake identities, while reducing the total incomes taxes that we would otherwise have to pay; create an itemized preliminary annual budget for a staff consisting of 1 man and 25 women engage in office, maid, cooking, chauffer, medical, and yard maintenance tasks using generally accepted accounting principles; and an analysis of whether or not real estate and stock market investments alone could support such a lifestyle.

- -

Two months later, in March, all 5 of the lawyer candidates returned their 3 analyses of one of their competitor's documents.

After reviewing the critiques, we sent back the various critiques to the original authors and asked them to rewrite their 3 documents and provide an analysis of their own documents and the anonymous critiques of their documents.

Out of this exercise we produced a confidentiality agreement and contract for these lawyer sluts to sign.

Around the same time the 6 accounting candidates replied back with their first assignments. Like with the lawyer candidates we mixed and matched the various reports so the accounting candidates received someone else's work so they could write an analysis of those reports authored by 3 of their competitors.

After sending out the responses to both the lawyer and accounting candidates we contacted Denise again to do another search for medical candidates particularly general practice doctors or internists who were single women with no criminal history in their family. She came over, looked all three of us in the face and stated the following "Your excuses for the lawyers and accountants are plausible, but why single women who are doctors? Are you planning to set-up some sort of secret medical clinic for porn stars or something?"

At that time we excused ourselves and discussed whether we wanted to see if we wanted Denise to be brought into our group. I told them how I knew Denise was orphaned and has no siblings or parents that she knows of and pointed out how she has been a frequent guest of ours at Christmas and Thanksgiving.

When we returned we told her if she would stay for dinner and a soak in the hot tub, we would tell her what we were up to. She replied she did not have her swim suit with her, to which my wife offered to let her borrow one of hers. So I barbequed some steaks and grilled some pineapple chunks, peppers and onions, while my wife fixed a salad and Cathy fixed some mashed potatoes.

I got changed between two of the times I went out to check on the steaks and grilled vegetables, putting on what I call my surfer swim trunks and an old polo shirt. Dinner was really good if I do say so to myself. We spent a few hours getting to know each other talking about current events and drinking alcohol. Eventually, Denise reminded everyone about the promise of the hot tub and an explanation.

Given I was already dressed in my swim trunks I left to get the hot tub ready outside, by turning the patio light on, getting the cover off the hot tub, the temperature up and the drinks ready for everyone. Once done, I took a tray outside to the patio table, took off my shirt and climbed into the hot tub to wait on the girls.

A few minutes later they came out wrapped in towels. I pointed over to the table where their drinks sat. My wife and her sister removed their towels showing off their bodies in Wicked Weasel Sheer Vision bikinis that barely covered them with a string splitting their ass cheeks. Denise was more nervous but with coaxing she removed her towel and set it on a patio chair she had moved next to the hot tub. Like my wife and sister-in-law she wore a Sheer Vision bikini with a string separating her ass cheeks only hers was black.

Once all 3 girls were in the hot tub, Denise looked at me and asked "what's the big secret?" I can remember what I said, "Denise, we have known each other for years and worked together, you have been over here to celebrate holidays, and have unofficially been a part of my family. We would like you to fully join our family, not just emotionally but sexually and these women we are having you research have been and will be offered the same opportunity from a staff perspective. Denise, will you join us?"

At that point both my wife and sister-in-law took off their bikinis and my swim trunks and tossed them over towards the patio table. After seeing the breasts of both my wife and Cathy and our private parts distorted by the water, she started to rise at which point I told her how I liked her pussy and tits, but she really should shave if she is going to wear a sheer bikini. This made her sit down quickly and turn red, at which point my wife, Cathy and myself stood up and sat on the edge of the hot tub with our privates completely exposed to Denise, with Cathy fondling my balls and my wife stroking my cock.

A few minutes later Denise downed her drink, stood and removed her bikini, walked over to me and guided my cock into her pussy, then kissed both my wife and Cathy. We then climbed out and walked into the master bathroom and took a group shower, with me carrying Denise's nude body impaled on my cock. As we entered the shower I leaned her against the wall and began to fuck her in the shower, while my wife and Cathy fondled, kissed, licked and washed both of our bodies.

When we finished cumming, I was exhausted, but the girls were just getting started as they dried us all off and we all got on my marriage bed. Cathy started sucking my cock, getting it stiff once again then impaled herself on my staff and rode me until we both came, she came several times. While she did this my wife and Denise got into a 69 with my wife sucking my cream pie out of Denise, they actually finished before Cathy and me.

My wife was next to suck me to stiffness, then impaled herself and rode me until she came several times and I came once. Denise and Cathy were doing the 69 with each other, while we fucked again cumming before I did.

They told me Denise started on my cock again and got me to cum one last time while I slept, but I was out like a light after my wife got off. I do not remember if they told me what else they did.

Next morning we narrowed the search criteria to include those without boyfriends or male relatives. The four of us by our selves conducted another commitment ceremony led again by myself where my wife was again reconfirmed as the female head of our household as we committed ourselves to our foursome. Denise left thereafter to get going on the research.

- -

One month later, in April, the next task we sent to the lawyers was a personality profile test featuring 250 multiple choice questions. These tests are fairly accurate in judging a person's natural character and abilities though those can change over time due to events in some one's life. Within a few days each of the women had returned their personality profiles. Based on the profile test we were able to eliminate one of the women, whose personality was incompatible with the other 4 lawyers and the three of us.

Just after that Denise visited us with the results from her concerning the doctors. She narrowed the candidates down to 3 and included OBGYN doctors as most of those who will be treated will be women, one being the sister of one of the lawyers and another being the sister of one of the accounting candidates. We sent out recruitment letters to all three.

We also gave Denise her next task, which was to find female programmers with the ability to make future pornographic websites untraceable back to our growing family, with the same prerequisites we had with each of the other 3 searches.

The letter we sent the doctors was similar to that for the lawyers and accounting professionals.

The only change was in the first paragraph of the letter where we wrote:

"My wife and I are searching for full service medical professionals who are general practitioners, internists or OBGYNs. Your name came recommended to us as one of 3 who matched our prerequisites." The rest of the letter was a carbon copy of the rest of the other two form letters.

- -

In May, we sent back to the accounting candidates their original reports and the analysis of 3 of their competitors of their reports. We gave them the option to make adjustments to their original reports and to make an analysis of their original reports and the analysis of each report.

Shortly after that all 3 of the medical professional candidates responded back with their resumes and headshots.

Denise, Cathy and my wife had come up with 3 tasks for the medical doctors to complete and sent back those tasks to the doctor sluts to complete. Meanwhile, I spent the next two months traveling mostly between New York City, Washington D.C., Dallas/Ft. Worth, Chicago, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Houston, Sacramento, and New Orleans; speaking on talk shows, news programs, giving campaign advice and advice to state & national GOP leaders on messaging and campaign logistics.

- -

In June, while I was on the road, the girls sent to the lawyer sluts a sex history questionnaire, where we got into their most intimate and to some degree embarrassing memories. Each of the four remaining women returned their completed profiles within a few days of that email.

About the same time Denise returned with the dossiers on 4 programmers who met our requirements. They sent out to them a similar form letter to the 3 we had sent out to the lawyers, accounting professionals and the doctors.

I arrived home in July to returned emails from the 6 accounting sluts with their completed projects. We immediately sent back to them the personality profile survey we had sent to the lawyers. They returned their answers to the survey questions within the month. From those results we narrowed the field from the 6 accounting slut candidates to 4, the two who already had relatives who were amongst our lawyer candidates and two sisters.

Later on during the two weeks just after I got back the 3 doctor sluts returned their reports and we turned around and sent them 2 reports from one of their competitors and one report from the other to analyze, leaving out who they were competing against.

Also in July, we sent off the 3 projects for our 4 programming candidates to complete as part of their job interviews.

- -

In August of that year we had the lawyer candidates get a fully body Brazilian wax leaving only their eyebrows and the hair on their head. Then we had them get sexy nude photos to themselves showing off their physical attributes to email back to us. All 4 lawyer sluts took about a week to get this taken care of, so Denise, Cathy, Mrs. X and I had a good idea as to how they looked.

Also, during that month, we helped Denise purchase one of the homes next door to our home and helped her move in. I also put in a gate between the two properties, so the girls could travel between the homes unobserved from the rest of the neighborhood.

The next week we sent to the remaining 4 accounting sluts the sexual history questionnaire we had sent to the lawyer sluts. The four candidates returned their answers within a few days.

- -

In September we gave the lawyer candidates the task to send us their clothing sizes, a scanned pdf of a medical report detailing the results of a full physical exam, and a scanned pdf of a medical report detailing the results of a full sexually transmitted disease screen. Within a month all four women had emailed back the requested documentation.

As everything looked good, we replied back that we would fly each lawyer and their competitors to the final interview city on the Friday before Halloween and that they would stay for up to 2 weeks, depending on the results of the interview or whether or not they took the job.

Furthermore we requested that they maintain their hairless bodies via further Brazilian wax treatments if needed and that they maintain the hair on their hair to between just off their shoulders to the middle of their backs.

That month we also received back the completed projects from both the doctor sluts and the programmer sluts. The doctor sluts got back their original reports and the analyses of their reports and were given the similar third project that the lawyer and accounting sluts got. While the programming sluts were given a different report one from each of their competitors to write up an analysis on.

In early October we had the accounting slut candidates get a fully body Brazilian wax leaving only their eyebrows and the hair on their head. We then had them get sexy nude photos to themselves displaying their physical attributes with them emailing those pictures back to us. All 4 accounting sluts took about a week to get this taken care of, so Denise, Cathy, Mrs. X and I had a good idea as to how they looked.

- -

Last week we had delivered by courier the information to each of our four remaining lawyer sluts and I received word back all four of them flew by four different private charter jets into the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, got into their rental cars and drove to their separate hotels. Each of them is awaiting the text message telling them to drive to their final interviews and where those interviews will be conducted.

I don't know why I have resorted to calling them sluts, other than the fact they are making themselves sexually available to my wife and me; hopefully for the rest of their lives. And I know that they need to be more than just sluts to me if we are going to make this blended family concept work, yet seeing them in all their naked glory, I have this lustful desire to just call them that pejorative term.

- -

I am sitting here at this rented desk reviewing each of their resumes, the reports they sent us and their nude photos.

The four remaining lawyer sluts consist of two cousins who live in San Francisco and Chicago and a mother and daughter who live in Washington, D.C. and New York City respectively.

The first lawyer slut is Grace Lee. She is a third generation American whose grandparents emigrated here as young adults to escape the Maoist regime that took over China after World War II. Her family was allied with the Nationalist Chinese headed by Chiang Kai-Shek. Her father and mother were born in the 1950's after their parents moved to San Francisco and settled in Chinatown. They grew up together and married in the 1970's. In 1989, both of her parents as well as her uncle were murdered in China when as missionaries they were executed and denounced as spies by the Communist government. Her teenage years were spent being raised by her aunt and living with her lone cousin. She currently is a corporate attorney living and working in San Francisco.