Mr. & Mrs. X... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second lawyer slut is Joan Lee. Her history is much the same as Grace's except her mother's family traces their lineage back to the California Gold Rush, when Chinese came here to not only get rich from the mining operations, but also opened up laundry and other businesses to provide services to the miners. Her mother is one of our accounting candidates who is a San Francisco based CPA. Joan works on the Chicago exchange as a corporate lawyer.

The third lawyer slut is Connie De Luca. Even though she has an Italian last name, she has no known mob ties, but comes from a long line of cops, as her father, grandfather, uncles, and her male cousins were all cops and they all died, most in the line of duty, with most dying on or because of health problems caused by the attacks of September 11th 2001 at the World Trade Center as they rushed in to save lives. Connie is the youngest of the lawyer sluts at age 29. Connie is a lawyer for Citigroup.

The fourth and last lawyer slut is Marie Vigne-DeLuca. At age 50, she is the oldest of the lawyer sluts and is Connie's mother. Her lineage goes back to when New York City was called New Amsterdam. On September 11th 2001, she was a prosecutor in the New York City District Attorney's office when all but 5 of the men in her family died. Ten years later, all 5 were dead and buried; two from cancer caused by the smoke and other junk they inhaled on 9-11. The other three died in the line of duty; one in a shoot-out at a convenience store while on foot patrol; one in a drug bust gone bad, when a drug dealer shot him in the back; and the last when working undercover to bust one of the mob families. She was recruited by the Justice Department and moved to Washington D.C. in 2007 where she works today under the US Attorney for the DC Circuit, handling mostly Tax Court cases.

- -

As the clock turned to 11:30 pm, I sent off the first text message to the first of four burner phones giving Grace a public park to stop at and to both remove her sheer mini-dress and to lay that dress in her trunk.

At 11:35 pm, I sent a similar text with a different park to the second burner phone held by Joan. Followed by similar texts at 11:40 pm and 11:45 pm to the other two phones we gave to Connie and Marie.

At 11:50 pm, I sent the first phone the address and office number to the high rise where our rented office is located along with instructions on how to pull into the underground parking garage. I sent the same message at 11:55 pm and am getting ready to send off the third of the four messages, with the last text to be sent at 12:05 AM.

The first woman should be arriving at the building any moment, she will then be met by a masked Denise, Slut 2 for this interview, who will punch in the code to the parking garage, at which point she will park her car and then carrying only her briefcase we gave her, she will be escorted by Slut 2 to and get into the elevator, taking it to our floor and then knock on the door so that Slut 1 can open the door for her.

- -

It is now 12:05 AM, Halloween was yesterday, and the last message was sent off to Marie to come here. I took my Viagra pill after Grace Lee arrived, she is now sitting out in the outer office with my sister-in-law Slut 1 waiting for the other lawyer sluts to arrive. Slut 2 has just called up letting me know that Joan Lee has pulled into the parking garage and has just entered the elevator.

As I sit here I realize, probably for the very first time, that what was once a fantasy is becoming a reality. I just have to keep focused and on task, otherwise if we do not, this whole fantasy can turn quickly into a nightmare for all of us.

At midnight, both Mrs. X and Slut 1 came in here and removed their sheer mini-dresses, hanging them up on the coat hanger.

- -

It is 12:20 AM, all of the lawyers sluts have arrived and are sitting in the outer office as my wife prepares her portion of the interview, which will be tape recorded. She is supposed to call them in one by one, have them remove their mask and wig and then go over their resumes, the confidentiality agreement, and then get them to eat her and Slut 1 out on camera.

They will at that time escort each candidate into this office where I will precede to video tape them and myself. We will go over their projects and then I will fuck them in each of their three holes, after which I will decide whether to pay them for the sex and send them home or provisionally hire them to work as a full service lawyer for me and the rest of my family. If I hire them provisionally, I will have them sign an employment contract, which we will read through in front of the camera.

- -

It is 2 AM. I have provisionally hired Grace and Joan who are now eating each other out. Connie is going through her interview with both Mrs. X and Slut 1. I have instructed both cousins to put back on their wigs and masks and have given Grace the name Slut 3 and Joan the name Slut 4. Slut 3 was in the room unmasked when Slut 4 and I went through her complete interview, so both cousins know each other are here. I have also disclosed that we will be interviewing Joan's mother around New Year's Day for a full service accounting position and that they should keep that bit of information to themselves, giving her a pleasant surprise.

With both Grace and Joan, we started reviewing their reports and the analyses of their reports. We moved onto the results of their personality profile surveys at which time I asked them if this was pretty much an accurate estimation of how they would likely do their work, to which both said yes. Next we went over their sexual history and finally we got to the sex. We started by having them give me a blow job. Before I could shoot my load, I stopped them and proceeded to fuck their pussies. Before I could cum, I removed my cock and then took out the KY applying it to their assholes and my cock, then I slowly shoved my meat in their assholes until I was all of the way in, we then fucked until I blew my load in their back doors. I last had them clean off my cock with their mouths and then clean themselves off. This all took place each time while Mrs. X and Slut 1 did the 69 on the couch, where Grace and Joan are now tongue fucking each other in another 69. The whole erotic display is of course captured on video for posterity and our family's personal records.

- -

It is now 5 AM. I have fucked each of the 4 lawyer sluts and hired them all provisionally. Mrs. X and Slut 1 have put back on their mini-dresses and are packing up the video cameras and flash storage devices with the images from tonight's debauchery.

A brief recap of the last 3 hours is a virtual repeat of my time with Sluts 3 & 4. Connie is now for the purposes of this week Slut 5 and Marie is Slut 6. Marie was the only one who I could see was contemplating bolting when I fucked her in front of her unmasked daughter as well as Mrs. X, Slut 1, Slut 3, and Slut 4. When I asked her and her daughter to eat each other out, she reluctantly complied.

My gut tells me the only reason she is doing this is because she is doing an undercover investigation on our family. I need to figure out how to break her away from any loyalty she may have to the Justice Department and turn that loyalty to the protection of our family. Bringing in her daughter seems to have thrown her off her game, as will keeping on everyone's masks and not leaving her alone with her daughter. Bringing in her sisters, sister in-laws, other daughter and nieces will complete her submission to our family's will. I need to discuss this more thoroughly with Mrs. X and Sluts 1 through 4.

We leave and lock up the rented office leaving nothing behind. All of us are again wearing our disguises. The dossiers and video recordings will go with Slut 1 to an off-site storage facility. Meanwhile I instruct Sluts 3 through 6 to put their briefcases in their rental cars and to then get into the limousine with myself and Mrs. X and that Slut 2 will be driving us, with Slut 1 meeting us at our next stop after she takes care of some business.

- -

It is 7 AM. We arrive at a private dock along the coast of the Gulf of Mexico. We will be shoving off to sea, once Slut 1 arrives. The boat is a rental and Mrs. X, Slut 1, and Slut 2 have been trained in how to drive it. We will be traveling to a private island in the Caribbean, where we will conduct some group meetings including preparations for the next round of interviews to be held around the New Year.

Slut 1 arrives about 15 minutes after we do, so we all get on board and shove out to sea. By 8 AM, everyone is in bed except Slut 2 who got some sleep during the interviews in the Security Office. Slut 2 will be driving the boat for the next 3 hours. Then Slut 1 will wake up and take over the driving for the next 3 hours, while Slut 2 relaxes and catches up with whatever sleeping she needs. Mrs. X will at some point wake up and drive us into port, which should take us less than 3 hours.

It is 9 AM and I think I am finally ready to go to sleep after not sleeping for most of yesterday.