All Comments on 'Mr. Basketball Ch. 07'

by betweenthesheets

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Falling Apart

Started well, but now you've devolved to pages of killing small animals. Wrap it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Every guy needs a Teagan, every woman needs a Jake...nice down home sweet sexy story...best series I've read on Literotica...fun easy style...easy to read...hope you keep it going...sports and a sexy girl! the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good thing ruin

You had a good story going but then you had to go and mess it up. You started out the story about incest between cousins and then you go and change it in the midde of it. Even what little you wrote about the cousins was not good.You need to pick with one topic and stay with it and not jump around. So please stop wasting the readers time with a bunch of crap.

tim4tim4over 10 years ago

What's wrong with a series that isn't exclusively about incest? If you don't like where the story is going, just stop reading then! Nobody's forcing you to. I came into this series, also expecting some incest, but life happens! Now Mr. Basketball has a good life, the past is the past, what had happened, happened. His life of incest is over, and now he's got a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Complicated

I love this series. I would guess most of us have regrets about things we've done and not done (and I'm not talking about my cousins!) Bad things happen and we sometimes make less than ideal choices. We sometimes rise above them, even surprising ourselves. Good writers paint with words. Hacks write technical manuals. You're good. Don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great series!

Just enough incest to keep it interesting, so far. But sexy as hell---a high school girl basketball player with long legs and short shorts is hard to beat! (And I haven't been in H.S. for a long time.) For that matter, h.s./college female volleyball players have remarkable legs, too. You write very well, for the most past. (Well, there's the confusion between too, to, and two; saying "balling" instead of "bawling," some things like that that make a reader go "Huh??" But keep up the great work. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Miss-voted should be a 4

Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Family

It doesn’t make sense that he doesn’t want to spend much time with his family. There seems to be a lot of love there. I get that he doesn’t like the small town, but it doesn’t take much of a sacrifice to visit once in a while.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 3 years ago
As the world turns

Without commercials.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetweenthesheets@betweenthesheets
2002 Followers
I've been contacted several times over the past few weeks with questions about if I have given up writing. I want to let everyone know I'm working on a new story as we speak and hope to have it out soon. Be patient and check back. If you have any questions you can email me and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES