Mr. Basketball Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you could see you through my eyes you would understand."

"Thank you baby," she said sweetly. "I love you. I know I'm not perfect but you make me feel like I am."

"In my eyes you may as well be."

We laid there until the sun started to drop lower in the sky. With it went the temperature. It was late December after all. The day was warmer than usual though being in the mid-70s.

"You ready to head back up?" I asked.

"I wanted to take a quick swim," she smiled.

"I'll watch you from here."

"You're not coming?"

"Baby, that water may look warm but it can't be any more than 70 degrees. It might be bath water to you but it's cold to me."

"Hum," she thought. "I don't want to get in that bad. But a long soak in the tub does sound good."

"Dinner after?" I asked. "I'm hungry."

"You're either hungry or horny," she laughed.

"I get tired sometimes too," I laughed with her.

"Come on old man," she teased. "I'm taking a tub."

I had to laugh again. She hadn't called me old since last year. I followed her up to the room. My eyes focused on her ass as it moved about under the thin yellow material. It rode high on her ass and left me hard as we got to the room. I let the door shut as she spun around immediately and put her hand up.

"Don't even think about it."

"What?" I asked innocently.

"I want to take a tub and make myself pretty for you. You can watch but you have to behave."

I smiled at her demands but agreed with them. "I'll behave."

"Not like earlier," she laughed.

"I didn't make any promises that time. As I recall you egged me on."

Her face looked shocked as I said this to her. "I beg your pardon, I did no such thing," she giggled.

"Bad girl Teagan."

She gave her best evil laugh as she turned and held her hair out of the way. "Undress me please."

I pulled the string that tied behind her neck and let it fall off her front. Pulled the strings that crossed her back and let her top fall into her hands. I leaned in and kissed her wetly between her shoulder blades. Goose bumps covered her body as she sighed a little.

"Jake," she warned in a teasing voice.

"I'm just undressing you," I offered. "Can't help that I want to kiss on you a little."

She growled as I kissed her in the same spot. I knelt down and gave her bottoms a tug at her hips and watched them peel away from her body. I let them slide down a little and kissed her right where her thigh met her butt cheek. She sighed softly. I let the bottoms drop and kissed her on the other side before she stepped out of them.

"You have to be good please."

"I will stay in my trunks," I said.

"Thank you."

She went to the bathroom and started to water in the big tub. She dumped in a bunch of soap to make it all bubbly. I followed her in and sat on the edge as we waited for it to fill. She tested the water and slipped in quickly. I just sat there on the edge and watched her happily.

"I want a big tub someday," she said.

"You will get one," I said. "We can't live in my house forever. It's too small."

"There are a few homes in Maple Grove for sale," she hinted.

"Are they in my price range?"

"I don't know," she said. "They aren't as nice as my dad's so they shouldn't be that expensive."

"We can look when we get back," I offered.

"Only if you're ready for that. I don't want to push you."

"It doesn't hurt to look."

She smiled at me. "There's room in here with me if you don't mind smelling like a girl."

"I'm not trying to impress anyone but you."

"How's that working out for you?"

I dropped my shorts and smiled at her joke. She started giggling at my semi hard member as I climbed in and faced her.

"Ok, I'm impressed."

"Fuck, you have this water hot."

"Relaxes me," she sighed.

She turned her back to me and slid between my legs to let me hold her. I started rubbing her neck and shoulders to relax her further.

"Oh," she sighed. "That feels so good."

I massaged her for a while just letting her lean against me and enjoying the closeness.

"I can't keep it quiet anymore," she sighed.

"What?"

"My dad wants to put a down payment on a house for us. He knows we won't wait long to have kids."

"He don't have to do that," I said. "I make enough and my house is almost paid for. I can afford things on my own for us."

"I know but he wants to help out."

"He's already paying for the wedding as it is. I don't want to completely drain him."

"You won't have to worry about that. He set aside money for us all to go to college and with me in the community college I won't need it."

"You sure you want to live in Maple Grove so close to him?"

"Is that ok?"

"I don't have a problem with that," I said. "I like your dad. He turned out to be a better friend than I thought he was going to be."

"Like I said before, he really likes you Jake. You are the son he never had the chance to have."

"We can look when we get back then," I said.

"Which brings us to my next question," she said. "Where are we going to get married at?"

"Where ever you want to."

"Where is that though?"

"At home where we live. Unless you have some other big idea."

"No," she sighed. "I wasn't sure if that's what you wanted."

"I'm not doing it here," I said. "There isn't enough places to hold everyone down here."

"Do you think your mom and dad will come if we do it back home?"

"They don't travel that often but I know they would come for that."

"We need to start planning it out now," she said excitedly. "We only have eight months if we want to get married in August."

"I know," I said. "How about we hire a planner and you two can figure out what you want."

"You don't want to help?"

"The details don't matter to me," I said. "I just want you to be there so we can start our life together. I can help if you want but I'm not too concerned with all the small stuff."

"I want your input, it's your big day too."

"I know baby and I will be there to help you decide. The planner is there just to help us get things organized and going."

"A wedding planner," she giggled. "I feel so important."

I tickled her sides now. "Don't be a bridezilla."

She laughed so hard at my fingers tickling her she snorted a little. She turned and looked at me. She leaned in and kissed me saying thank you.

Her fingers closed around my swollen member which made her giggle.

"Already."

"I told you," I sighed. "You do thangs to me."

"Oh," she cooed. "I love the sexy accent."

"Why do you thank I did it," I continued.

She pressed her way into my lap and wrapped her legs around my back. My cock slipped under her as she sat above me and kissed me. She worked her cunny around and used her hand to guide me home. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. She just tipped her hips with me sunk inside her wet little cunny.

"Thought you were going to wait" I sighed.

"I waited long enough," she cooed.

She rocked her hips harder making some water splash from the tub. She started giggling as it slapped on the floor and made a mess.

The hot water was nothing compared to the heat she had coming from inside her depths. My cock rubbed her clit as she undulated her hips. She tipped her head back and moaned in pleasure. Her hard little nipple rubbed my cheek as she turned her hips. I took on into my mouth and chewed on it a little. She gasped as her hands pressed down on my shoulder to make her bounce a little.

More water escaped the tub as she rose and fell slowly on me now. She slowed her pace and used her cunny to squeeze me. The pleasure of her mostly weightless body was hard to put into words. I felt myself wanting to cum quickly.

She slowed her pace and went back to just rocking her hips as I found her nipple again. I chewed on it with my teeth as she tangled her hands in my hair and pulled me tight to her.

"Jake," she gasped.

"Yes," I cried. "Keep going."

"Oh fuck," she yelped.

She rocked hard and sent water splashing up into my face. I didn't let it slow me down as I kept sucking and started filling her. She ground down on me and worked her hips side to side making me gasp as she did.

We sat there together still and kissed gently. We love to bask in the afterglow of a good orgasm together. She took some suds and painted a beard on my face.

"You're going to look sexy with a beard," she teased.

"Just for the winter."

"Don't let it get too long," she giggled.

I painted some suds on her face. "Nope, not a good look for you."

We giggled some as she pulled away and sat at her end.

"Now that you're not horny anymore, shall we feed you?"

"Who says I'm not horny," I laughed.

She laughed too. I loved her pure laugh and the little lines that creased her face when she did. I couldn't have asked for more.

"Come on," she said pulling the plug and stepping out.

We toweled off and got ready to go out. She dressed in a black little fit and flare dress that looked stunning on her. We left the room and went to the car. We drove off the island and back onto the mainland. We went along until we found a chain restaurant and went inside to eat. The place was packed so we had to wait quite a long time before we were seated.

We had slow service but got our food and ate dinner. We talked about what we wanted for the wedding and who we might invite. We didn't set anything in stone just had some ideas on what we wanted to do for the big day.

Then we left and drove a little further before I stopped at a country night club. We stepped inside and had a look at the scene. There were a lot of service men inside since the naval station was nearby. We decided we would stay for a little while. She was having some fun as we danced on the floor. I wasn't the best dancer. But then again neither was anyone else in the place. Most of them were looking to take something home for the night.

I snuck her a girly drink as we stood around watching everyone else. They finally slowed things down and played something slower. I took her back out there and slow danced with her. I held her close and just felt her resting against my body. The song ended too soon and the music changed into something fast again as we left the floor and stood by one of the tables. A few guys came up and hit on her as I stood right by her side. She didn't know what to think and hung on my arm as they kept talking to her. I bought them a round and paid my tab. We quickly got out of there before they could press anything further.

"Thank you," she sighed. "I'm not made for that kind of scene. I'm glad you know what to do."

"Distract them with alcohol and get out before they notice you're gone. It's a pretty easy fix."

"Did you party when you were in college?"

"It went along with the territory," I said.

"How drunk did you get," she questioned.

"Nothing like that," I said honestly. "Dad always said to have fun and drink a few but don't ever cross that line. I made sure I never did."

"Do you miss it? The partying and the college life."

"Not one bit."

I pulled into a little place that had mini golf and bumper cars and all that stuff.

"This might be more of what we are looking for," I said.

"I'm such a kid," she cheered as she got out of the car.

There were more service men here but it was family mostly. We played a round of golf before we decided we had had enough for tonight. We drove back and walked on the beach. Just talked as we strolled along in the darkness. It was peaceful and perfect as we held hands and just walked.

We came back and went to the room. We changed and climbed into bed. We had everything ready to go for the morning. I flipped on the TV and watched some of the game as she curled up and was sleeping before I knew it.

We got up in the morning and left rather quickly for the airport. We flew out and landed in Las Vegas for a layover. Then we headed off to home. Thom was waiting for us at the airport. He was happy to see us both. Now it was back home and back to our normal life. I had work and practice and all the stuff that went along with it.