Mr. Basketball Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Back pedal down and sprint back. Give me five," I called.

Again I took notes as they did what I asked. Group C played group I. I took notes and noticed some of the girls had started sitting around and were off doing their own thing. Once the two current groups were done I had them do five down and backs.

"Group A and Group K," I yelled. "Start running the bleachers. Group B and J start jogging around the court."

Taylor and Tessa were the first to started climbing up and down the bleachers. The rest of them looked bewildered as they got themselves off the floor and started joining in. The next two groups took the floor and played on as the other groups ran or climbed. That fixed the problem quickly as the rest of them stood ready and waiting.

I had a long list of notes once all the groups had finished one round.

"Group F, group A," I called. "Take the floor and play. Group B and group K start running the bleachers at the four minute mark. If I turn around and you aren't running or you're milking it then you're gone. This is where we see where you're at as far as conditioning. It's the fourth quarter in a tight game so I want you nice and tired when you take the floor. When the horn sounds the clock will reset and play will start immediately."

I heard the first set of feet hit the bleachers at the 410 mark on the clock. I didn't even have to look back to know it was Taylor. There was a loud thunder as the rest of the girls took off after her not wanting her to get the best of them. They ran until the horn sounded. The other team cleared off the floor. Tessa passed the ball into Taylor as she brought it down the floor. She quickly drove by the girls as they tried to get on the floor and get ready.

"That's kind of unfair," Rodney voiced. "Most of the girls weren't even on the floor yet."

"I warned them," I said turning to him. "The clock was to start the second after the horn sounded. If you're not ready to play that's not my fault."

He fell silent and turned to watch the game.

They were slower this time around but they still played hard. I rotated them through again before giving them a break to go over my notes. I divided them up again and had them do some basic drills to end things. It gave me a chance to decide on the borderline players. I called them over and listed off 30 names that I wanted to see in the gym tomorrow.

*

I found myself at the closest bar to the house as I could find. It wasn't the classiest place around but it was close enough that I could walk home when I got shit faced. I was dumb but I wasn't stupid. I strolled in and bellied up to the bar calling for two whiskeys right away. I slammed down the first one and let it sting down. I breathed hard before tipping back the second one. I quickly had two more sitting there as I let the alcohol have its effect on me.

I must have been there for a few hours before somebody sat next to me. I glanced over and smiled lightly as she looked me over. She wasn't really that attractive but with my whiskey goggles on and Miss America not walking through the door anytime soon she would have to do.

"How you doing?" I slurred.

"Better now that I'm sitting next to you," she replied.

"Really?" I asked. "Why is that?"

She glanced around the place again. "Have you looked around this place?" she questioned. "You're the best looking one of the bunch in here."

I laughed. "That's not saying much."

"No," she laughed back. "I guess it isn't when you aren't expecting much."

"What were you expecting when you walked in here?" I asked.

"Someone to show me a good time."

"I can't make you any promises," I said before I tipped back another shot.

"Nobody can, stranger," she giggled.

I continued to drink the night away and talk with my new found friend. I don't remember how many I had but I knew I was more than drunk by the time we ended up in the parking lot behind the bar.

I had her pressed up against the side of a car making out with her. Both of us had our hands all over each other in a drunken make out mess. My fingers opened her jeans so I could get access to her pussy as she giggled loudly.

"Why don't we head back to your place?" she laughed.

"What's wrong with right here?" I asked pulling her to the front of the car.

"I don't know," she giggled still. "I've never done this before."

"It's easy," I laughed. "Here, I can show you."

I slipped her jeans down her legs until they rested near her ankles. I pressed her back until her ass sat on the hood of the car. She slid up it a little and laughed more as I picked her legs up. She was forced to fall back onto the hood as I rested them on my shoulder. I pulled her panties off to the side to reveal her hairy cunt from under them. My fingers pressed into her thick lips as she panted loudly and worked her hips around. Her panties slipped up her legs some so they wouldn't be in the way.

"Here," she said pulling a rubber from her purse.

I took it and opened it quickly. In a flash it was on and I was slowly sinking into her soaked cunt. I slowly pumped in and out of her as she laughed then moaned.

"Don't hammer me to hard," she laughed. "I don't want you to damage your car."

"Who fucking said this was my car?" I roared.

She laughed again as I pushed deep inside of her rather loose cunt. "Fuck, I hope we don't get caught then."

"That's half the fun," I laughed.

I started hammering her cunt now. Her creamy and thick thighs shook with each bang of my body into hers. She only moaned and begged me to fuck her harder. I pressed into her with a rapid pace listening to her cunt slop its wetness as I reached my max into her.

I pushed her legs off to one side making her roll. She was on her side as I continued hammering into her. My knees were digging into the grill of the old Honda making it rocked back and forth as I drilled her. The view wasn't the best from this position. Her thick ass rippled hard as I fucked her. It was pussy though so I guess I couldn't complain.

"Fuck," she yelped. "I'm cumming."

I kept fucking her, never slowing down as she came hard. Right after she finished I pulled from her and barked orders.

"Bend over the front."

She slipped off the hood and leaned down onto it with her face turned to watch me. I smacked her ass hard leaving an instant hand print on it. I pressed back into her roughly and gripped her hips hard.

"Ouch," she gasped. "Not so hard with the spanking."

I slapped her ass hard again. "You know you like it."

"Ok," she relented. "I like it. Fuck me and spank me."

I kept fucking her hard as she continued to beg me to fuck her. I threw in a few smacks here and there but that quickly faded as I focused on getting off. The view didn't get any better from this side of her either. She had a wide and thick ass that was as white as a ghost. Her thick black hair guarding her pussy wasn't very appealing either. It was working its magic though as I felt myself start to cum. I filled the condom before I pulled from her and stepped back.

"I was about to cum again," she panted.

"Sorry sweetheart," I laughed. "You weren't fast enough. Rub your own pussy if you want to get off again."

I saw her hand slip between her legs and start doing just that. I pulled the rubber off and tossed it on the windshield of the car as she twisted around in pleasure and got off again.

"Hey," I heard a voice. "That's my fucking car."

"Got to go," I said as I started running away.

"You asshole," she called as I sprinted around the side and through an alley.

"Yup, that's me," I called.

I ran about two blocks before I slowed down and began walking again. I checked my back a few times and didn't see anyone following me. I took the next alley and headed back out onto the main road. I went on another few blocks before I found the next bar. I opened the front door and headed right in. I found a seat next to another girl and sat down.

I started talking to her and bought her a drink. We must have been talking for ten minutes until a guy wrapped his arm around me.

"Easy buddy," I said. "As you can see I don't like guys."

"I don't either," he said. "This is my girl."

"You're a lucky guy," I said thinking quickly. "Sorry about that then. I should have known that a good looking girl like her would be taken."

"No harm no foul," he offered.

"Let me buy you a drink," I offered.

"Whiskey sour," he said to the bartender.

"On me," I said making sure he understood.

"Sorry," I said to him again. "I will leave y'all alone."

"I didn't say you had to leave," the guy said. "Shit, with you buying the drinks you may as well stick around for a little while."

I glanced over at the girl as she nodded her head yes and begged me to stay with her eyes. Her look intrigued me so I pulled another stool over and sat again.

We all talked and joked about whatever came up. She was overly flirty with me and I returned the favor. He seemed oblivious to it as I bought us more drinks and we all got more drunk as the night wore on. I slowed down some but kept myself just on the edge of being shit faced drunk and completely obliterated. It was a fine line to walk but somehow I had mastered it.

Two hours later I was in the bathroom getting a blowjob from her. I didn't expect it. She followed me to the bathroom as I left to take a piss. Before I knew it she was on her knees sucking my cock. All she kept saying was be quick so he doesn't catch us.

"It's going to take me forever to cum from a blow job," I said.

She only giggled and tried to suck me harder. I moaned and let her try but it was true. I wasn't going to get off this easy.

"Fine," she sassed.

I watched as she stood and rolled her tight yoga pants down her legs. Her legs were perfect and her ass was incredible. I slapped it as she turned and shook it at me.

"Only my ass though," she cooed.

I laughed a little. "I'm a single guy on the prowl. I came prepared."

"What?" she questioned as she turned her head around.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a rubber. "I came prepared."

"Hmm," she growled. "Be quick."

"Yeah," I chuckled. "I'm not built for speed."

She giggled again as she bent over the sink and stuck her ass out for me. I opened the rubber and tossed the foil on the floor. I quickly rolled it down my shaft before turning back to her. She giggled again as I teased my tip against her pussy. Her meaty lips parted as I felt her heat and wetness coat the rubber.

I pressed into her and felt her tightness grip me. I slowly slipped into her until I was pressed all the way inside. She panted and pulled her ass apart to open herself up more. I started a quick pace of in and out as she moaned loudly. I glanced at myself in the dirty mirror and saw my reflection. I need to shave I thought as I looked at my full beard in the glass.

I glanced back down at her ass with her hands spreading them open. Her lips were hanging around my cock. That wasn't the view I had hoped for but she was a better score than the girl I had fuck just a few hours ago. I licked my thumb and pressed it into her ass as I continued to fuck her hard. She gasped loudly as I pressed my thumb in as far as it could go. I reached up and covered her mouth with the other one.

"If you want to be discreet then you shouldn't be so loud," I warned.

"I can't help it," she gasped. "You have a nice cock."

"That's what I've been told," I smiled.

"They weren't lying," she gasped again.

"Anyone ever tell you that you have a tight pussy?"

"Yes," she gasped loudly.

I let my hand fall from her mouth as I found one of her tits. I roughly squeezed it as she gasped again. I pressed my thumb down and felt my cock sliding in and out of her cunny through the thin barrier separating the two holes. She only panted harder but tried to keep it under control. I let my hand fall from her tit. I slipped under her shirt and found it again as I went under her bra this time. A metal stud met my fingers as I twisted it and made her gasp again.

Her one hand fell away from her ass and went between her legs to cup my balls. It shocked me for a second but I found it pleasant once she gently started to roll them with my thrusts. I slipped my hand from her tit and grabbed a fist full of her hair. I started pulling it as I slammed into her harder.

"Oh fuck," she cried. "You fucking feel wonderful. I love to have it rough."

I pulled her hair harder lifting her from the sink a little.

"Fuck yes," she cried loudly again.

"Dammit," I quipped. "Quiet down already."

"Fuck," she squeaked. "Sorry."

"Not half as sorry as you're going to be if someone comes in here and finds us."

"Fuck me then," she begged. "Come on and fuck me. Make me cum."

I let go of her hair and slapped her thigh hard.

"Yes," she yelped.

I gripped her hair again and pulled my thumb from her ass. Her fingers still teased my balls, rolling them around in the fluid she leaked as she grew closer to getting off.

"Make me cum you fucker," she begged.

I slapped her ass this time making her yelp again. I pulled her hair harder making her buck back into my pounding. She was fucking me now as much as I was fucking her. The door opened then shut quickly as somebody saw what was going on and quickly changed his mind about coming in.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," she cried.

I kept fucking her hard until she finished cumming. I felt it too and pulled from her quivering cunt. I quickly pulled the rubber from my cock and sent it flying onto the mirror. I quickly shot a blast right on her gaping cunt. I kept jerking my cock and blasting her cunt before aiming higher and getting it up her back. My cum dripped from her pussy down to her panties as she panted hard and glanced back at me.

"Thank you," she puffed. "I needed that."

"Glad I could be of service," I smiled.

She turned and pulled her pants back up her legs.

"Dirty little bitch," I laughed. "You didn't even clean up."

"I like to feel the cum against my skin," she giggled.

"You're fucked up," I laughed.

"I know," she laughed back.

I shook my head and laughed again. She quickly slipped out the door and headed back out to the bar. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and sighed as the rubber stuck to the mirror. I need another drink after that one. I went to the john and took a piss. I had just finished when the door opened and a guy walked inside.

"I saw what you two were doing," he said.

"Lucky you," I said bluntly.

He just shook his head.

"Fuck off if you don't like it."

"Don't fucking run your mouth to me," he warned.

"What the fuck are you going to do about it?" I asked.

"I'm going to kick your ass if you keep running your mouth," he barked.

"Yeah, that will be the day," I laughed.

"Fuck you," he barked again and pushed me.

I had a short fuse these days so I wasn't playing games. I stepped forward and punched him square in the face. His eyes rolled as he stiffened. He fell in my direction so I grabbed him. I let him slump to the floor before I let go.

"Piece of shit," I quipped as I stepped over him.

I calmly walked to the sink and washed my hands. I left the bathroom and him right on the floor where he fell. I headed back out to the bar and found my seat next to both of them again. She smiled as I ordered us another round. He was none the wiser to what had just happened in the bathroom. He only questioned what took me so long.

"I just knocked some guy out in the bathroom," I said.

He just laughed as I sipped on my whiskey. A short time later the guy stumbled from the bathroom and headed straight for the door. I shrugged and waited for the cops to show up but they never came. We all stayed until last call before we left. I was so drunk now I could barely walk.

I traveled down the road a little ways before I had to stop and take a break. I found a tree and slumped down to rest for a minute. Maybe I shouldn't have had those last two I thought. A bright light shined in my face as I blinked hard to try and figure out what was going on.

"Are you alright?" a voice called.

"Just resting my eyes," I answered.

"What the hell are you doing out here at this time of night?"

"Resting my eyes," I said again.

It was then I noticed it was a cop. Fuck I thought. This wasn't going to be good. Another car pulled up as the first officer asked for my ID. I slowly dug it out of my pocket and handed it to him as the other cop came up.

"Holy shit," he said. "Jake Tillman?"

"Yes sir," I said.

"What the hell are you doing out here?"

"Resting my eyes," I said again, sticking to my story.

"Geez," he sighed. "You look like shit."

"Feel that way too," I laughed.

"How'd you get here?"

"I walked."

"You weren't driving were you?"

"No sir. I walked, I promise."

"What do you want to do with him, sir?" the first officer asked. "Should we take him in?"

"That's up to you," he said. "What are you going to take him in on?"

"Well, he's drunk in public and trespassing on public property after hours. We could get him on disorderly conduct to," he said.

"And you really want to take him in on all that? That's a lot of paperwork and more of a headache than what it's worth really."

"What should I do then?"

"You probably should call somebody to come and get him. He's being pretty calm and cooperative right now so there's no sense in ruining his evening over this."

"Yeah," I slurred. "I kind of like that idea."

"You hush," the officer said.

"Yes sir."

"Is this like a trick question?" the first officer asked. "Are you testing me or something?"

"I'm being straight forward right now," he said. "There's no trick questions and no test. If he were being a scum bag and raising a ruckus I would say take him in. But he's just had a little too much to drink and he's walking it off. He isn't hurting anything."

"I'm putting this one on you then," he said.

"Who can we call to come and get you Mr. Tillman?" the second officer asked, taking over now.

"Can't you give me a ride home?" I asked.

"If you get in my car you're going down town."

"Call my dad," I said.

I pulled my phone out and handed it to him. He scrolled through it for a minute.

"Is it under dad?" he asked.

"Yeah, it wouldn't be under mom," I half joke half quipped.

"Just making sure," he said.

He pushed the button and put it up to his ear. I had a moment of clarity just then as I sprang to my feet and started to head in his direction.

"Fuck no," I called. "Don't call that dad." I tripped over a tree root and fell down.

"Fuck, hang it up quick," I begged while lying on the ground. "Call Thom. That's the dad I meant."

He pulled the phone from his face and quickly hit the end button. "Nobody answered anyway," he said.

"Call Thom," I said again. "I'd rather go to jail than have you call my dad Earl."

They both laughed at me as I rolled over from the fall and sat on my butt. "Thom might not be much better at this point."

"He won't come up here and beat my ass though," I chuckled drunkenly.

They both laughed before one of them spoke. "It might be what you need at this point."

"Yeah, I'll pass on that one."

He found Thom's number and put the phone to his ear.

"I can just walk home," I offered as he listened to it ring.

"We can't let you walk home like this," he said. "You might get run over or something. I don't want that hanging over my head."

"Mr. Tilly," I heard him say as Thom must have answered the phone. "This is Officer Green from the police department. Sorry to bother you at such a late hour."

"No sir, Jake isn't hurt. He's just a little lost. Is it possible for you to come and get him?"

I looked at him as he listened to Thom.

"Yeah, we will be here until you get here sir. He's at Elm Street by the park."