Mr. Basketball Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," I said softly. "No wonder why nothing looked familiar. I was heading the wrong way."

The first officer laughed a little as I said that.

"Thom is on his way," he said giving me my phone back. "He wasn't very happy though."

"I told you just to let me walk home."

"No, you stay put until he gets here or I'm taking you with me."

"Fine," I sighed finding the tree to lean against again. "I'll stay put."

It was about ten minutes before Thom pulled up.

"Thank you for calling me," he offered. "Can we keep this quiet and between us?"

"Yes sir, Mr. Tilly," Officer Green said. "I figured as much."

"Thank you sirs," he said. "I can take it from here."

"Get up you sorry piece of shit," he yelled at me.

I stumbled to my feet. "Get the fuck in the car." He gave my ass a soft kick as I opened the door and climbed inside.

"Gee fucking whiz Jake," he snapped as he put the car in drive and turned around. "Is this how it's going to be now? You are going to get drunk all the time and make an ass of yourself."

"It seemed like a good idea at the time," I offered.

"We all have been through some shit Jake," he continued. "We all feel the pain of losing Teagan but doing this to yourself isn't going to fix anything."

"Sorry," I offered.

"This is the last time Jake. I'm not coming to get you next time. They can take you to jail next time."

"I'll just make sure I don't get caught then," I laughed.

"That's not the fucking point Jake," he yelled. "You have to stop doing this. Don't you have basketball tryouts in the morning?"

"Yeah," I smiled. "I'll be there, don't worry."

"How the fuck do you plan on doing that?" he said pulling to a stop on the street at my house.

"I'm Jake fucking Tillman," I laughed. "I can't be stopped. Ain't nobody ever told you that?"

"No," he snapped. "You're a fucking idiot who is out of control. You need to straighten the fuck up or else. I'm telling you son, this is the last time I'm coming to get you after you pull a stunt like this. Next time you're going to jail and the truth is going to come out."

"What truth?" I asked. "That I'm a drunk. So fucking what? I've got nothing now that Teagan is gone."

He just sighed. "Get the fuck out of my car. I hope Taylor doesn't find out about this."

"What does this have to do with her?" I questioned.

"That girl looks up to you and loves you more than any person out there. If she finds out what a monster you've become its going to break her heart. I hope you can live with yourself."

"She will get over it," I said opening the door and stepping out.

Thom didn't even wait for me to shut the door. He just put it in drive and took off. I turned up the driveway and headed into the house. It was 330 so I had a few hours to sober up before I had to be at day two of basketball.

I had a pounding headache when I walked into the gym at nine the next morning. I flipped through my clipboard of notes and called out names. They lined up as I pointed them where to go. We started playing the eight minute blocks again for an hour before I moved them onto drills. At the end of four hours I had the names of the fifteen I wanted to dress for the varsity team this year.

I called names and handed out jerseys to the girls who had made my team. Coach Rob handed out the JV jerseys to the remaining girls. I took two freshmen, four sophomores, six juniors and three seniors. I always liked having a few underclassmen so I could send them back down to the JV squad if I felt one of them needed to go back down. This year I didn't have much of a choice since half of my squad graduated last year.

"What are you going to do today?" Rob asked.

"Fuck if I know," I sighed.

"You want to go out and grab a bite to eat with me?"

"I need to go to the office and figure out where I'm at for next week," I lied. "Dr. Watson wants to know what days I need off so he can make the schedule for the month."

"Alright," Rob sighed. "If you change your mind just give me a call and we can go out."

"Thanks," I sighed.

Rob was good to me even if I was kind of turning into an asshole. He did what he could to cheer me up but he kept his distance when he knew I didn't want to be bothered. He could tell that today wasn't a day I wanted to be bothered. Basketball and Teagan went hand and hand and with her not being here this season it was another reminder that my life had changed.

I found myself at the bar that Justin owned. I was more than numb now on whiskey as I sat there and watched a game on TV.

"Is this seat taken?" I heard a familiar voice question.

I turned and saw Megan standing there waiting for my answer.

"Sit if you want to," I sighed. "I'm not much for conversation these days."

"I didn't come here to talk," she said. "I came here to drink my sorrows away and maybe take some lonely barfly home with me."

"You've come to the right place then," I smiled drunkenly

She pulled up a seat and sat down. "What are you drinking?"

"Whiskey," I said.

"That answers my next question."

"Like shit," I said answering it for her.

"That makes two of us," she laughed a little.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked not really caring.

"I signed my divorce papers Friday. I'm a free woman once again."

"Boy," I laughed. "I didn't see that one coming."

"Fuck you," she quipped.

"Damn you're touchy tonight."

"You're an asshole tonight," she shot right back.

"I told you I wasn't much for talking," I hissed. "You can leave if you want."

I downed my drink as hers arrived along with my next one.

"I at least thought you would be a little nicer than this."

"I've got no reason to be nice," I sighed. "But I am sorry I said that. Life sucks don't it?"

"Yeah, tell me about it," she said before drinking her drink down. I quickly downed mine and slammed the empty glass down on the bar.

"Hey Jake," Justin said. "You have to slow down a little ok?"

"Yeah," I sighed as the drink hit me hard. "Give me another one and I will slow down."

"Last one, then you have to wait a while before you get another," he said.

"Yeah, yeah," I hissed.

He poured me another drink and set the bottle down just on the other side of the bar. I waited until he turned away before I reached over the bar and grabbed the bottle. I quickly set it on the ground at me feet.

"He might be right you know?" Megan said carefully. "You better slow down."

"Geez, are you my fucking mother?" I barked.

"I've never seen you like this before."

"You should have seen me when I came back home from Duke," I recalled in a haze. "This is nothing."

"Still, life can't be that bad can it?"

"Every time I get something I truly love it gets taken away from me," I hissed. "Fuck life. Life fucking sucks."

"Cheers to that," another barfly called and raised his glass.

I raised mine and sucked my drink down. I let it burn down my throat before I set my glass on the bar. I leaned back and grabbed my can of dip from my pocket and took out a big pinch before packing it into my mouth.

"Gross," Meagan huffed. "You're back to that again too."

"Ain't like I have anything else going for me."

"You've got a pretty girl sitting next to you," she offered. "Isn't that a start?"

"I suppose," I said looking over at her.

"A pretty girl who is single," she reminded me.

"Are you suggesting something?" I asked.

"I said I wanted to have a drink and find a barfly. I've had my drink and I think I found my fly."

"You don't want to get back with me," I quipped.

"I didn't say I wanted to date you," she smiled. "I've been there and done that. I do remember how much fun you were though."

"Fun," I said. "Let's go have some fun then."

"I thought you'd never ask," she giggled.

"Hey Justin. Call me a cab. I'm blowing this fucking joint."

"About dam time," he called. "And give me back my bottle too."

I reached down and took a quick swig from it before I put it back on the bar.

"Come on man," he barked. "I have to use that for other people."

"Save it," I laughed. "I'll be back tomorrow night."

He shook his head and took the bottle off the bar. He set it off to the side as he found a phone and called a cab.

I threw my dip on the ground outside as we stood there waiting for the cab. I looked at Megan as she looked back at me. I leaned down and kissed her. She leaned into me and kissed me back. We spent a few minutes kissing and groping each other until the cab pulled to a stop at the curb.

I pulled the door open and waited for her to get inside. She climbed in flashing me her panties from under her short little skirt that she wore. I cupped her ass as she got into the cab. She giggled loudly as I squeezed it roughly. I quickly climbed in and shut the door. My hand went straight for her legs and in between as she giggled more and opened them wide for me.

"Where am I taking you?" the cabbie asked.

"My house," Megan laughed as I touched her pussy through her panties.

She gave him her address as my fingers pulled the lace off her shaved cunt. The cabbie started driving away as my fingers teased her wet slit. She moaned a little as I pressed into her juice and sank in all the way in.

"Fuck you're wet," I whispered. It was more of a drunken slur than a whisper at this point.

She moaned and touched my cock through my jeans. My fingers sawed in and out of her cunt as she leaned back and let her ass rest right on the edge of the seat. I finger fucked her right there in the cab as he drove us down the road.

My thumb circled her clit as she scratched my cock through my pants. I hooked my fingers around her panties and pulled them down her legs. She only laughed as they reached her ankles. I looked at the driver who was looking in the mirror to see what was going on in the back seat.

"Hey, eyes on the road asshole," I barked.

He quickly shot me a pissed off look but paid attention to the road. I leaned down between her legs and looked at her cunt with my fingers pressed between them. She knew what I wanted as she freed her foot from her panties and brought it up over my head. I ducked under and found her pouty lips open and wet from the stimulation my fingers had provided. I tasted her pussy and licked it from the bottom to the top. She gasped as I pressed my tongue against her clit and circled it. Her fingers tangled in my hair as I probed her hole. It leaked wetness onto my tongue as I fucked her with it. She panted and turned her body more so I could get deeper into her cunny.

"Fuck Jake," she gasped. "Sit back so I can fuck you."

I pulled from her legs and leaned back in the middle of the seat. She quickly worked to free my cock from my zipper. Once it was out she slipped over my lap and sat on me quickly. Her fingers found my cock and placed it at her opening. Her wetness coated my cock as she sank down on me.

"Hey," I called to the cabby again. "Eyes on the fucking road."

"I can stop and kick you guys out you know," he hissed.

"Just get us to the house and I will make the trip worth your while," Megan offered.

He pressed the pedal to the floor harder and made a quick turn as she started bouncing on my cock. I rolled her shirt up over her chest and pulled her bra up with it. Her B cup tits came free as I quickly took her nipple into my mouth and sucked it hard.

"Fuck Jake," she gasped. "Fuck, I'm going to cum."

The cab jerked hard to the right as he turned again. Her cunny squeezed my cock as she came hard. Her cunt was soaked now as she never stopped riding me.

"This the place?" the cabbie questioned.

"Yeah," she gasped as she turned to look.

She quickly climbed from my cock and grabbed her panties from the floor. She opened the door and climbed out. I was right behind her as she went to the driver's door. He opened the door and started to get out.

"No," Megan ordered. "You just get your cock out and stay seated."

He obeyed her and quickly brought his excited dick from his pants. She leaned over and started to blow him right there on the street. I was behind her now and wasn't going to be left out of the fun. I flipped her skirt up over her hips and pressed my cock against her lips. She brought her legs further apart as I pressed into her soaked cunt again. I slipped deep into her until my hips slapped into her ass. She stood more upright now as I gripped her hips and pressed into her cunt deeply and roughly. The cabbie looked up at me and moaned as she stroked his cock and sucked his tip.

"Don't look at me you fag," I hissed. "Look at the top of her head or play with her tits or something."

He quickly took my advice and found her tits through the top of her shirt. He squeezed them as she moaned loudly on his cock. I kept fucking her from behind letting her cunt squeeze my cock. It was only a minute longer before the cabbie started panting hard and shooting his load into her mouth. She started to cum again as she drank him down.

She turned back to me as she finished him off. I kept right on slamming her cunt as she moaned. Her face was flush with excitement as I hammered her sloppy wet cunt still. I continued on until her hands stopped me and I pulled back. She stood and straightened her skirt as I put myself away for the moment.

"How much do we owe you for the cab ride?" she questioned.

"It's um... 16.50," he said.

"So she gives you a blow job and you're still going to charge us for the ride?" I quipped.

"A bad one at that," he fired right back.

"I beg your pardon?" Megan huffed.

"You're a fucking douche bag," I yelled.

"Fuck you," the cabbie barked.

Anger flowed through my body as I gently pushed Megan out of the way. I reached into the cab and grabbed the cabbie by his shirt and yanked it hard.

"Get the fuck out of the cab you fucker," I yelled.

It took some effort for me to get him out but my hard pull got him moving. He stumbled out of the cab and stood before me with a pissed off smile on his face.

"I'm out of the cab asshole," he quipped. "What the fuck are you going to do now?"

"I'm going to knock that stupid look off your face," I fired right back. "Oh wait, that's your normal look isn't it?"

"Ha ha," he said annoyed. "I'm not fighting you. I'm twice your size. You wouldn't stand a chance against me."

"I'm from Texas fuck face," I barked. "I've fought guys twice your size before."

"I'm twice as sober as you too," he continued.

"I'm sober enough to know I'm going to knock your teeth out of your mouth."

"Jacob," Megan huffed. "Stop it. This is stupid."

"You better listen to your whore," the cabbie hissed.

"Fuck you," Megan barked. "Knock him on his ass Jake."

"Come on little dick mother fucker," I called. "Take the first shot. I'm standing right here. Fucking hit me. Or are you too much of a fucking pussy?"

His eyes grew wider as I egged him on. I knew I had touched a nerve and I only continued on with more insults until he finally stepped forward and took a swing at me. I felt like I was in the matrix as I saw him let his fist fly. I leaned back and off to the side feeling the wind on my face as his fist fly by me. I quickly reacted and sent a straight left back to his face.

My shot connected cleanly making him grunt in pain and retreat a few steps. I stood there fists up waiting for him to attack again. He grunted loudly before charging towards me with his fists flying again. He looked like a boxer hitting a speed bag as he charged forward. I wanted to laugh now at how ridiculous he looked at the moment but I knew I had to move or I would look like the idiot who steam rolled. I simply took a step off to the side and sent another fist his way lightly catching the side of his head as he flew by.

"Come on little dick bitch," I yelled. "I'm standing right here. Put your fucking cheese burger down and fight me you fat fuck."

"Fuck you," he barked and swung at me again.

The blow missed me again as I was out of range. Clearly he hadn't been in very many fights in his life as he mostly got by with intimidating people with his size. We continued swinging at each other right in the street next to the cab as Megan circled us and egged me on.

He threw a few and I threw a few more. By now we had been fighting for maybe a minute and he was gassed and panting hard as I bounced lightly on my feet and made him move to try and guard against my attack. I came in from the left as he threw another punch in my direction. I ducked under it then quickly countered it with a right and caught him in the face again. He took a step back and tripped over the curb. He lost his footing and fell to the ground in the grass. He sat there on the ground and held his face as I continued to taunt him.

"Come on fucker," I called. "Get up and show me what you got."

"I give up," he cried. "I can't believe I just got punched out by a drunk guy."

"You ain't getting away that easy," I barked. "Get up and fight me."

"I told you I'm done."

"Then you say you're sorry to her for what you said."

"Sorry," he said.

"Say it like you mean it you fat bastard," I continued to taunt him.

"I'm sorry," he said letting his hand fall away from his face as he looked at Megan. There was already a visible mouse swelling over his eye.

"Let him go Jake," Megan said.

"You're lucky she's here or I wouldn't," I barked. "Take your fucking money and get the fuck out of here."

I tossed a twenty from my wallet on the ground.

"I'm going to get the money and leave," he said calmly. "I don't want no more trouble."

"Go on," I said.

He grabbed the twenty and climbed to his feet. He quickly got into the cab and pressed the pedal to the floor making the wheels spin down the quiet street.

"You didn't have to do that," Megan said as he left.

"What the hell were you egging me on for then?" I laughed.

"I guess I got caught up in the moment," she sighed.

"You give good blow jobs," I said. "He don't know what he is talking about."

She just shook her head at how stupid the whole thing was.

"Come on," she sighed. "Let's get you inside so we can have some more fun."

"That's a good idea," I said.

I followed her inside and caught her as we reached the kitchen. She giggled loudly as I picked her up and sat her on the table. My fingers quickly went back under her skirt and found her cunny again. I slipped two right on inside and started to finger fuck her. She moaned loudly before opening my jeans. They slipped to the floor and piled around my ankles as she teased my cock with her hand.

I curled my fingers hard inside her wet cunt and teased her G spot with them. She panted hard against my shoulder and squeezed my dick in pleasure. Her body tensed hard as she gasped loudly telling me she was going to cum hard. Her cunny started to soak my hand as she creamed me. Her wetness covered me all the way to my wrist as she begged me to stop.

"Fuck, I came hard," she panted.

"I haven't," I smiled. "Bend over the table."

"Sounds good," she giggled. "I need your cock back in there right about now."

I roughly entered her again as she cried out in pleasure. Her cunt was so wet from her last orgasm that I bottomed out with one plunge into her. She swung her one leg up and let it rest on the chair. It opened her up more and let me pound into her. My hips smacked loudly into her ass as I fucked her hard. She only cried out in pleasure and begged me to fuck her harder.

I gripped her hips and started pulling her into my thrusts. She begged me to spank her. I let my hand fly and left a hand print on her ass. I switched sides and left another on her other cheek. Every slap made her gasp loudly and her cunt quiver.

"Cumming," she gasped. "Fuck, I'm cumming hard."

"Cum on my cock you little bitch," I called.

I started filling her with my seed as she gasped loudly and called my name. I let myself empty into her before resting still pressed deep inside of her. I slowly pulled from her letting my cum follow my cock to her entrance before exiting. She remained panting on the table as I dripped from her cunny to the floor below.