Mr. Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A smile lit his face and he leaned down kissing her softly. His tongue pushed past her lips to explore her mouth. She arched her back, pushing her breasts closer to him, nearly pleading with him to touch her. She was on fire, a fire only he could extinguish, if only for a moment.

As he kissed her, his hand rested lightly on one of her breasts, his thumb lightly grazing her nipple. Coaxing it into a rock hard peak. With his other hand he reached down and opened the chest, pulling something out of it.

She jumped as she felt it against her skin. Cold leather. She nipped at his lip, her body going painfully rigid as he slid a cat of nine tails over her body. She pouted as he broke the kiss to look down at her.

"Get on you hands and knees." It was a whispered command as he continued to run the leather straps along her heated skin.

Instantly she obeyed. She rolled onto her stomach and then got up onto her hands and knees. Her thighs trembled as she left herself open and vulnerable. She watched him over her shoulder, a soft whimper escaping her full ruby lips.

With his empty hand Louis reached down running his fingertip along the crack of her ass. Slowly making his way toward her pussy. He didn't even need to touch her to see how wet she was. Her juices were dripping down her pale thigh. "Your dripping."

Lilly arched her back presenting more of her pussy to him. She wanted to reach down and touch herself. Relieve the terrible ache. Her body was tight and hot, screaming for release. She closed her eyes and buried her head in the pillow at the end of the bed.

Very lightly he ran the tip of his finger over her outer lips. Making her moan with anticipation. He smiled pushing his finger further into her velvety folds, lightly rubbing his fingertip against her clit. It didn't take long for his finger to become drenched.

Quickly he removed his finger. He lifted the glistening finger to his mouth and tasted her honey. He licked every last drop from his wet digit. Carefully he laid the whip down on her back and reached to his shirt. He unbuttoned it and slid it off, along with his undershirt. Soon his pants and underwear joined her clothing on the floor.

Watching him Lilly licked her lips. She saw a bit of pre-cum glistening on the tip of his cock. She wanted to lean forward and capture the little drop with her tongue, but from the look in Louis's eyes she knew he had something fun planned for them.

"What are you looking at?" He grinned, noticing the direction in which she was gazing. If possible he felt himself harden even more.

"Come here." She said, softly, seductively. Her eyes still focused on the tiny drop of pre-cum.

Grinning Louis moved to the edge of the bed. His cock jumping with anticipation a tiny bit above her head. He watched her intense eyes devouring his manhood. He had the urge to reach out and grab her by the hair, force his cock into her hot, and wet mouth.

Slowly, she pushed herself back up on her hands. Her mouth inches from his glistening cock. "You have a little something right there." Her mouth was so close to the head of his dick that he could feel the heat of her breath on him. She stuck out her tongue and tasted the glistening moisture at the tip before closing her mouth around it with a passionate little moan.

Louis tipped back his head and groaned, his cock jumping excitedly in her mouth. "Minx." He accused, stepping back pulling his member from the heated warmth of her mouth. "Not yet." He brushed his fingertips over her cheek and moved over slightly picking up the whip that had slid off of her back when she pushed herself up.

She bent down again so her ass was high in the air, presented to him. She wiggled her bottom some and grinned over her shoulder at him. "What do you plan to do with me, Mr. Black?" Her voice dripped with sweet seduction. Juices continued to run down her thigh. She wanted him; she wasn't sure how much longer she was going to be able to wait.

"Well... you did run off on me earlier. I think a punishment is in order." He let the leather strips of the cat of nine tails run through his fingers. He grinned at her, and then lifted his arm, bringing the whip down on her rounded ass lightly, not at all hard enough to hurt.

"Are you trying to punish me, or tickle me?" She asked looking over her shoulder at him.

With a grin he lifted his arm and struck her again with the whip, this time only slightly harder. "Oh just wait." If he gradually increased how hard he was whipping her, it wouldn't be nearly as painful. She was going to have welts on that ass of hers when he was done.

He reached back again, and then let the straps flick harder against her bare skin. Each time the leather came in contact with her skin, it hurt just a little bit more. Soon little red marks were appearing on her ass cheeks. He was bringing his arm back further; the whip was beginning to make loud cracking noises as it came in contact with her skin.

Lilly moaned, arching her back, her breasts pressing against the bed. With every slash of the whip her body became hotter, and her muscles tensed until she thought her legs might cramp. The leather was beginning to hurt, but it didn't hurt nearly as bad as it sounded. The whipped cracked against her ass leaving large red welts in their wake. She was always one for mixing pain and pleasure... but she wasn't sure how much she could really endure. This far exceeded her normal limit but she couldn't help herself. She soon found she was moaning and begging for more. "Harder Louis! Whip me harder!"

He knew that he couldn't do this too much harder. He had no intentions of actually breaking skin. Though her moans aroused him more then he thought possible. He never knew Lilly was into all of this. He thought he was going to have to convince her a bit before he got to whip her like this. He looked down between her legs and noticed her juices were now dripping nearly to her knees. He smiled and tossed the whip to the side. Reaching into the chest once more.

She opened her eyes and looked at him, slightly disappointed that he was stopping. "Don't stop Louis, that felt so good." She nibbled at her bottom lip, looking at him.

Louis pulled from the chest a rather large vibrator. "No more of the whip for now, I don't want to break skin."

"That didn't even hurt. You weren't even close to breaking skin."

"Trust me, much harder and I would have." He reached into the chest and pulled out a second vibrator, this one was much smaller then the first.

"Two?" She turned over, onto her back looking up at him.

Turning on the first vibrator to medium he moved back over to the bed. He spread her legs and sat down in between them, sliding a pillow up under her lower back so her pussy was displayed to him nicely. He sat the smaller vibrator down. With the larger one he started to rub at her clit lightly. He leaned in close inhaling her musky feminine scent.

"Oh god... Louis! Mmm that feels so good." Her thighs tensed as he started to tickle her clit with the vibrator. She felt her pussy begin to pulse. He had her so aroused she was nearly ready to cum now! She bit down on her lip hard attempting to control herself, she didn't want to orgasm too soon. She reached up placing her hands on her breasts. She started to massage them and tease her nipples while he played with her hard, throbbing clit.

He grinned up at her as he swirled the head of the vibrator over her moist clit. He watched little looks of pleasure cross her face. It was rather obvious that she was trying to hold on to reality. She didn't want to cum yet. He would change that.

Louis moved the vibrator to her entrance and swirled it around. He watched her thigh shudder. Satisfied with her reaction he began to push the long thick vibrator into her. He listened, with every inch the vibrating sounds become more and more muffled. "Do you like that?"

She was arching her back, her hands no longer on her breasts. She was gripping the comforter tightly in her fists. She wanted to cum, she wanted to cum all over that huge thing in her pussy. She groaned and tossed her head from side to side. The vibrator was large, almost to large for her to bear. It was stretching her entranceway more then it had been stretched in a very long time. "Yes... yes." She managed between clenched teeth, her eyes fluttering wildly.

It was rather fortunate that he kept a bottle of lubricant near his bed. It had gone unused for far to long. He pushed the vibrator further into her pulsating pussy and leaned over grabbing the bottle. He squirted a tiny bit onto his finger. Slowly he started to pump the vibrator in and out of her wet pussy, coaxing little moans and whimpers of pleasure out of her.

Reaching forward, under the vibrator he pushed his finger into the crack of her ass, spreading lube onto her little rosebud. He felt her shiver against him. He leaned forward and lightly kissed her inner thigh as he rubbed the outside of her tight little hole, his other hand pumping the purple vibrating phallus in and out of her.

Oh god! What was he doing? Was his finger really where she thought it was? Of course she didn't mind anal, though she didn't do it often. She hoped he would be gentle with her. It had been a very long time. She quivered as she felt his finger begin to push into her ass. She bit her lip and attempted to calm herself and relax her muscles for him. She was breathing heavily, every fiber of her being throbbing just at the brink of orgasm.

He pushed his finger a bit deeper, all the way to the second knuckle. He watched her face carefully making sure that he wasn't hurting her. "How does that feel?" He asked, as he began to push his finger in deeper and then pull it out.

Lilly took in a deep breath. As he started to pull his finger out she whimpered. She wanted him to keep doing that. She felt like she was about to explode. "Don't.... don't stop, Ooooh please don't stop!"

Smiling he put his index and middle finger together and began to push them into her anus. He buried his fingers in her, and looked up as she began to moan even louder. He wiggled his fingers, separating them and bringing them back together like scissors, getting her muscles to loosen so he could insert the smaller vibrator.

She groaned loudly tugging at the blankets. "Oooh, that feels so good." Her voice was a whisper, hardly audible to even Louis. He watched her expression as he withdrew his fingers.

Slightly disappointed, she frowned, as the vibrator continued to buzz inside of her. She wanted to feel his fingers back inside of her. She let out a slight whimper of protest as he moved away from the bed and reached into the chest once more.

After retrieving what he wanted from the chest he moved toward her, a smug grin on his face. He grabbed her hands and brought them up over her head. He began handcuffing her wrists to the headboard. "There, I don't want you moving around to much." He said as he moved to her ankles using slightly longer cuffs to restrain them.

He sat once more between her legs. He leaned over her body, his cock lightly brushing her thigh. Louis reached up tweaking her nipples for a moment with his thumb and index finger. Then he sat something small and cold on her stomach. They were tiny nipple clamps. "Now this... this is going to hurt a little" He picked up one of the clamps and teased her nipple into a rock hard peak before attaching the clip.

As she whimpered and groaned in pain, he spoke softly to her, "give it a few minutes, you will like them I promise." He leaned down and flicked his tongue over her hard nipple. He licked around the clamp and smiled up at her as she began to moan once more. "That's my girl." He attached the second clip.

He moved back so he was sitting between her legs again. He picked up the lube and squirted some of it onto the smaller vibrator he had set aside. Turning it on he carefully started to rub it against her tight little asshole.

Lilly jerked and tugged on the cuffs holding her arms. "Oh god." She groaned, her whole body shaking. "Please, please. I can't wait much longer! Louis! Oh please!" She was begging. She needed him to give her some sort of release. She felt like she might die before this was all over.

Louis pushed the smaller vibrator into her tight ass. He started to pump it in and out slowly. She tensed up at first, but then she relaxed allowing him to move the vibrating cock in and out of her. "Good girl. You like that don't you?"

"Yes... Oh yes!" She wanted to reach down and touch herself; she wanted to massage her throbbing clit. "Please, I need to cum." She was beginning to hurt. She needed to have an orgasm. She tugged at the cuffs harder, the friction turning her skin red.

Keeping his hands on the two vibrators to hold them inside her he bent down. His mouth inches from her pussy. He blew on it lightly. Watching her squirm. With the tip of his tongue he flicked her clit, causing her to moan even louder. "Is this what you want?"

She wanted to grab his hair, pull him to her honey, and make him lick up every last drop. "Please!" She begged, her hips bucking at him.

With that said, Louis dove into her pussy, his tongue lapping at her clit. He sucked and nipped, his mouth devouring her womanhood. The taste of her was enough to drive him mad. He sucked on her swollen clit, bringing her closer and closer to her climax. He slid one hand up her body and lightly tugged on one of the nipple clamps.

She groaned loudly, she was so very close! She could feel her body start to clench in anticipation. She felt like she was climbing a mountain, her body going higher and higher until it rocketed off of the top.

Lilly pulled hard on the restraints, nearly cutting the circulation off to her hands. She started to scream her hips bucking against his mouth. It started at her core, and then spread through her entire body. "I'm cumming!" Her voice echoed through the basement as she squirmed beneath his mouth. "Oh god Louis!"

He took a firm hold on her hips holding them steady while his tongue continued to assault her. He glanced up watching her thrash around, his hand on her hips almost bruising. He had to have her soon or he was likely to explode from just watching her. He groaned against her hot lips and nipped at her still pulsating clit.

She had been launched straight into the heavens. Her whole body twitched and screamed with orgasm. She closed her eyes tightly and saw fireworks behind her eyelids. Her thighs trembled on either side of his head. It was the most violent, satisfying orgasm she had ever experienced. Slowly her arms relaxed and her hips ceased their violent bucking.

The only sound in the room was the humming of the vibrators and Lilly's heavy breathing. She lifted her head almost weakly, but it fell back to the pillow. She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out.

Sitting up Louis smiled at her. "All that you expected?" There was a mischievous gleam in his eyes. His mouth was glistening with her juices. He licked his lips teasingly and then reached down, stroking his hard cock.

"And more." She responded softly. She never experienced anything so wild, and breath taking. She twitched, the vibrators causing her to become aroused again. "When do I get you?"

"You want me do you?" He asked, reaching forward and removing the toys from her ass and pussy. He turned them off and set them aside. He reached down, his fingers lightly tickling her clit.

There was nothing she wanted more at that moment. She needed him. She squirmed under his caress, her skin once again heating, and her eyes ablaze with passion. "Yes, I do." She said in a moan. "Don't you want me?" She licked her lips and looked up at him, her gaze drifting to the rock hard shaft jutting out from between his legs.

Louis moved over her, his eyes locking onto hers. His gaze was passionate, and intense. There was a love in his eyes, a love that Lilly saw for what it was. She tugged again at the restraints. "Let me touch you." She whispered her hands tugging again.

He reached up and un-cuffed her hands. He tossed the handcuffs to the floor and then moved to her ankles freeing her legs. Moving up he pressed his mouth against hers. His tongue pushed past her lips, tickling along her taste buds. He rubbed the tip of his cock against her entrance.

Lilly could taste her juices on his mouth. She could feel his almost animalistic arousal. She lifted her hips, eager for him to enter her. She let out a soft pleading moan. Her hands lightly massaged his shoulders, and then her nails scratched lightly down his back. "Don't tease me, I can't take much more."

Inch by slow inch Louis started to push into her hot, wet, pussy. His eyes were still locked onto hers. He listened to her moans increasing in volume. Then he pushed within her, burying himself deep. "Oh, oh yes, Lilly." He clenched his teeth as he withdrew slightly and then once again pushed his way back into her.

Her nails started to dig into his back as he moved in and out of her. A moan escaped her ruby lips, and then another. Sweat beaded on her brow. She had waited for this moment for so long, she needed this. Her heart was aching and for a moment it pounded so hard she felt as if it might explode. This whole time deep in her mind she knew she needed this. The connection between them had always been so strong, and now it was even stronger. She felt his eyes burrowing into her soul.

They clung to each other as he thrust in and out of her body. Their moans mingled and hung in the air above them. Carefully Louis pushed himself up, he reached to one of her nipples and removed the clamp before bending his head and catching the hard nub between his teeth.

The pain from the clamp coming off was far worse then when he had put it on her, she screamed out and thrust her hips up against his making him go deeper. Her body trembled with ecstasy. Her hands moved from his back and into his hair. She tugged lightly as he flicked his tongue over her hard nipples. It was so intense it was almost painful. They're bodies thrusting against each other, almost becoming one being wrapped in a blanket of pleasure and bliss. "Harder." She moaned, her nails digging into his scalp.

At her command he started to pound into her harder and faster, his balls slapping against her ass. He groaned, and bit into her nipple harder, the friction building bringing him closer and closer to orgasm. He moved to her other breast and took that nipple clamp off with his teeth, then captured the hard bud between his lips. His tongue flicked over it and he sucked hard. He groaned and increased his speed.

Lilly placed her hands on either side of his head, lifting him so he was looking into her eyes. The connection was almost spiritual as they gazed at each other. Leaning up she lightly nipped at his neck, his moans echoing through her body. "Yes." She whispered against his throat. "Love me."

She started to moan loudly, her legs wrapping around him pulling him in deeper. Her inner walls pulsated around his manhood, milking him. Her juices flooded around his cock as her whole body came to life with orgasm. "Cum with me Louis!" She clenched around him.

He pounded harder and groaned, his cock spurting into her, his cum mixing with her juices. "Lilly!" He lifted his head higher pulling his neck from her mouth and looking deep into her warm blue eyes.

After the last of his seed dripped into her throbbing pussy he nearly collapsed on top of her. His arms shook as he kept himself above her. He leaned down and gently kissed her lips. Sparks flew between them. Both felt their hearts warm and fall into the pits of their stomachs.

"Your amazing." She said softly against his lips.

He chuckled and broke the kiss looking down at her. "We haven't even gotten started yet."