Mr. Carter, His Daughter, and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was squirming. I had nothing to do really, so I went to his side and began running my hands over his chest. You know, stroking his chest, running my fingers in his hair, and sometimes sort of biting his shoulder.

Finally Renee stood up and backed up until her legs were against the side of the bed. Dropping back, she moved her thighs apart and she reached down and held her pussy open. I could see the hot red inner membranes and the soft folds of her inner lips part.

Matt walked up to her and sort of crouched down so his cock was lined up with Renee's cunt. I saw his butt move forward, and heard her gasp. He was in.

If I ever, in my whole life, I hear anything like I heard in that room again, I'll be very surprised. He drove that long thick cock in and out of her and she let out a string of commands that I couldn't believe she even knew.

"Fuck me daddy! Yeah, oh yesss, daddy. Fuck your little whore. Gimmeeee your cock Matt! Yeah like that. Just like that. Faster daddy, deeper. Yeah give it to me now. Make me cum for you. Yeah, I'm almost there now. YESSSS, I'm Cumming Daddy, I'm Cumming for you. God you're good. Yesssss," She hissed, "I'm doing it for you."

Suddenly I was afraid. I was afraid, not because of what was happening, but afraid that he wouldn't want me. I wanted him. I wanted to hear him speak to me. I wanted to hear him tell me that I was pleasing him. I didn't want him to be finished with Renee. I wanted him to be finished with me and deep inside me. I needed him to want me and call out my name.

She lifted her feet high in the air when she came. I watched her body shake and her back arch as she exploded and still he plunged in and out. Slush, slush, pata pata pata, his shaft thrust in and out and she choked out a low groan before wilting.

Drawing out with a sort of slurping sound he slowly spun around to face me. He had a cute little smile on his face and his swollen, dripping shaft swayed slightly as he asked, "Is that what you wanted? Is this what you need? Do you want to take this cock deep inside your tight little pussy and be my whore too?"

I nodded yes and laid down beside Renee. She was lying on her side now, in a sort of fetal position, knees drawn up against her breasts, and her legs held tightly together as if protecting her throbbing cunt from some imaginary thief.

I moved back so I was almost in the center of the bed and lifted my legs high, spreading them wide. Mr. Carter moved closer and knelt between them and grabbing his glistening cock, inched forward.

Like the night before I felt the head of his cock teasing up and down my slit, seeking and finally finding my opening, he shoved it slowly in. I took a deep breath and moaned.

"Want it too, Alyssa? Does your tight little pussy want my hard cock deep inside it? Do you want to feel me turn your hot little pussy inside out? Do you want to spread your creamy juices all over my shaft?"

He was deep inside me now as I gasped. "Yessss Matt, oh god yes, fuck my pussy and make me feel good. Yes I want it, Mr. Carter. Fuck me too. Let me have it good. I want to be your little whore too. I want to be good for you and Matt; I want to hear you cum for me too. I want to listen to you as you say my name.

Please do it now. Take me and give me all of it. Everything. Anywhere, anyway, I want it all. Fill me up and use me. I want you to want me."

I guess I lost my self control at that point. I looked up into his blue eyes, watched his sandy hair sort of move like a lions main swaying as he thrust in and out. I began begging and I came the first time in a matter of seconds.

Still he kept going and I clawed at the air, slapped at his strong back and ended up digging my nails into his hard ass. Again I felt the contractions as I clutch tightly around his cock, trying to hold him deep inside me and again I screamed out to him.

"Oh god, yes, Yeah fuck my cunt darling. Make me cum again! I want more! Don't stop! Don't ever stop fucking me. Ooooooooohhh I am cumming again Matt. Oh my god give it to me now! Gimmee that thick creamy cum that I need. Tell me you're giving it to me. Do it! It's mine. I want it all!"

Suddenly what I wanted to hear filled the room. "Alyssa? Oh Alyssa I'm close. Alyssa I'm..... C.u.m.m.i n g g g now. Shooting baby. Take it! Take it all!"

His words, words I wanted so much to hear, suddenly echoed in my mind and I tossed my legs wide, lifted them, and then slammed my heels down, locking our bodies together as I felt his cock pulsing deep inside me. Filling me. Mixing with me. And I bit down hard on his shoulder, never wanting it to end.

Three days later, Renee left for college. I was now spending most of my free time at Mr. Carter's house. I had now taken the place of both his daughter and wife and we began experimenting, inventing new ways to satisfy our needs to sexually gratify each other. Sometimes going on for hours with only short interludes between each new experience.

12