Mr. Chatterley's Lover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,865 Followers

"Fuckin' great spider!" he gasped, "There – in the bucket!"

I looked and indeed there was a biggish spider there; a common house spider that had either explored the bucket or fallen in. It was unharmed because the bucket was empty at present, but it certainly didn't belong there. Unfazed I picked the bucket up, took it outside and shook the spider out before returning to the shed wherein Cliff still stood.

I plonked the bucket down and waved my hand at it, then looked at Cliff. He was just frozen, his mouth still open, his lengthy penis still hanging; still exposed. I put my hand on his shoulder and shook him and with a sudden shudder he came out of his trance and looked at me.

"Bloody things – they scare me!" he said, "Never liked them much – and then that..."

"All gone now – it's safe to pee!" I said but Cliff was still scared.

"Stay there, stay with me," he said, "Fuckin' hell, that was nasty!"

I suppressed my chuckles as I stood there beside him but Cliff was still all tensed up so I waited quietly for him to let loose. As I did so my eyes almost automatically drifted to his penis and I found myself captivated by it as it lay in his hand. It looked quite long and respectably thick too and he was uncut. Perhaps half of his knob was visible beyond his foreskin and what I could see of his knob seemed to glow a deep purple colour. His penis itself was nicely brown and there was a prominent vein that scribbled its way down the shaft.

I felt my own penis move languidly as I observed Cliff's – then discovered that I needed to lick my lips and swallow a mouthful of saliva.

"Come on then – what's keeping you?" I asked just a moment before Cliff began to pee.

A long steady stream of golden piss poured noisily into the bucket and I patted Cliff on the back and turned to leave but he called out to me.

"No, no, don't go, I need you here just in case...and anyway there's something else," he said somewhat mysteriously but obviously still somewhat disturbed, so I just stood and watched until he'd finished.

Finally the last drips fell and Cliff shook his penis but instead of putting it away he turned towards me, his penis still held in his hand. Things seemed to happen in slow motion now and unable to or unwilling to lose sight of his cock I watched as with a slow movement of his hand up and down his cock he caused his penis to begin to lift and fill out.

A few more strokes and it was erect in his hand, now protruding a good six, maybe seven inches or more from his fly. He let go of it and it stood there by itself, his foreskin peeled back, the tip moist, his plum coloured knob looking almost edible and at that moment I felt Cliff's eyes burning into mine.

I lifted my gaze and found I was right but now Cliff was looking far from downcast; instead he had a big grin on his face.

"What d'you reckon then?" he said, "Interested? Fancy having a bit of fun? I've got a feeling you would...and you'd be helping me too."

I knew from the way that my own cock now seemed to be straining in my underpants that my inner mind had revealed its desires; if not to me then to Cliff and I found myself now to be the one unable to move. But Cliff was now more animated and shuffled closer to me until his erection was no more than a foot from me.

"Help me please. I know you want to try it," he said and as he spoke his hand reached out and found mine.

Then somehow I lifted my hand and let it be guided until his shaft filled my palm and as it settled there, Cliff's fingers wrapped mine around his cock in a tight and very arousing embrace.

"Nice?" he asked quietly and I found my head nodding in reply.

And then his hand was sliding mine up and down his shaft and I could feel his thick penis jerking and straining as we stimulated his flesh together while down in my own trousers my own flesh began straining against the material, feeling very stimulated too.

I'd almost forgotten how good it was to hold a nice cock; to feel the heat inside it, the silky softness of his foreskin and the firmness of his erection as my hand slid over his penis and knob. My fingers probed his shape, exploring his length and thickness, discovering the wetness at the tip and delighting in his size.

"What is it – seven – more?" I asked as his hand left mine, allowing me to slide my hand up and down his cock more steadily.

"Near enough eight," he answered quietly, "Do you like it?"

"Mmmmm," I hummed, "Feels lovely..."

There was relative silence for a while now; punctuated only by our breathing and the occasional gasp from Cliff as I found sensitive places until Cliff broke into my thoughts.

"What about you?" he asked, "Can I play with you too?"

I felt myself nodding again – and then his hands were at my zip; then searching around inside my trousers; then grasping my erection; then pulling it out through the opening.

"Good – you're hard already," said Cliff as his hand extracted my penis from it's enclosure.

The cooler air brushed over my penis deliciously but only until Cliff's fingers enclosed my cock which now surged from the pressure and warmth of his hand.

"Oooooh Cliffffff," I moaned, "Stop it – stop it!"

I didn't mean to say that – the words just fell from me – all I could manage in the heat of the moment, a mindless utterance driven by the erotic nature of the situation.

Cliff chuckled, knowing full well that I didn't really want him to stop, then shuffled around until we faced each other, our hands working steadily on each others penis.

"No, you don't mean that, do you? And you feel nice too," Cliff said as his hand worked on my cock, "That's a lovely handful!"

"Mmmmm," I moaned softly as I eagerly explored his penis, "Yeahhh and yours..."

Then I sucked in another quick breath as Cliff's other hand reached into my flies and gathered up my balls which he pulled out of the opening to join my penis. His hand weighed them and rolled them around, squeezed them gently and pulled at them too. Then his fingers slid under my balls and firmly stroked my perineum, coming awfully close to my asshole. I felt my hips jerk suddenly at his audacious touch before he pulled his hand away.

His actions did little to calm me, not that I particularly wanted to be calmed down – I was so very definitely enjoying this rather unexpected activity but his touch had both shocked and stirred me.

Already my hips had responded and were spasmodically jerking, thrusting my cock into his hand as his fingers slid up and down my length and I could feel my level of arousal rising, could feel pulses of precum being gently created. Already I'd reached a level from which there was no desirable return – all I wanted to do; needed to do; had to do – was to cum, cum and just cum!

There were several days worth of spunk in me; my balls were overfilled with my sperm and it wasn't going to be all that long before I blew off.

I just wanted to let him bring me off but somehow I held onto my mind and concentrated on his cock instead; concentrated on bringing him to the same level that I'd reached. Urgently my hand worked on his penis, eagerly and quickly sliding his foreskin up and down his hot shaft. I could feel the wetness of his precum with each stroke now, a sticky slipperiness that was adhering to my hand even as the heated aroma of delicious sex reached my nose from our aroused organs.

I felt Cliff shudder and felt his penis thrusting steadily at me and I let my eyes find his. They were half closed in his ecstasy while his mouth was half open, his lips moving, fluttering, quivering – then he must have realised I was watching him and his eyes opened fully.

"Ollie, I'm getting close man," he moaned, "You're gonna make me blow off in a minute or two."

"Yesss, yesss!" I gasped, urging him on, "Do it – cum for me!"

My hand tightened around his cock and moved faster and at that same moment I realised that Cliff's own hand was holding my cock just as tightly and that I too was very close to release now. But all that did was to make me redouble my efforts, then finding that Cliff's hand was moving in time with mine, so erotically and deliciously so that I found myself suddenly on the brink on an orgasm too.

"Oh fuck – gonna cum as well, I can feel it!" I groaned, "Get ready – it's cumming!"

Suddenly tension increased enormously inside me – suddenly it felt as if I was about to explode but instead of exploding inside I felt the pressure spurting my spunk from me, squirting it out over Cliff's cock, spraying against his trousers and over my hand.

"Uhhhhh! Uhhhhh!" I grunted as each eruption was ejected, "Fu...fu...fuck, oh fuck!"

"Don't stop Ollie!" gasped Cliff at that moment, just as I remembered to pick up the pace of my own hand around his cock, a hand now dripping wet and slippery with my own cum.

And then Cliff's hand was moving and surrounding mine, holding me tightly. Inside my fist I felt his cock stiffen even more; it seemed to swell in my hand and then Cliff too was pulsing spunk everywhere just as I'd done.

His first liquid load splashed up my shirt, then his aim improved and three more substantial gushers of clean white lava coated my penis and his own hand before his eruptions died away to a meagre trickle. I felt his cum clinging to me and oozing down over my balls, a feeling that sent wicked shivers all through me.

Cliff shuffled closer still until our two cocks could rub together, sharing the cum that liberally coated both of our sex organs. His hands pushed mine away until he was holding both of our knobs, side by side in his palm; knobs that both still oozed spunk, knobs that were covered in veils of white slime and his fingers rolled our cocks together in the sticky, slippery and pungent remnants of our climaxes.

For a few moments we just stood there as we recovered, neither eager to move and both enjoying the release that a good orgasm provided until we both seemed to gather our senses and step apart.

"Jesus – look at this lot!" Cliff exclaimed, "We've got it bloody everywhere!"

There was indeed spunk everywhere; on our shirts and trousers, on my boots and on the floor; dripping down, soaking in and sticking to our hands and cocks.

"Bloody hell," I said as I surveyed the outcome of our entertainment, "I think we both needed that!"

We chuckled together as we scoured the shed for cleaning materials and I eventually came up with a couple of old towels which were all I could find.

Almost apologetically I proffered a mud-stained towel to him and he used it to clean himself as best he could while I did the same using the other towel. At least we were both wearing old clothes so a few more stains wouldn't be especially noticed (even if the hygiene level wasn't exactly high) and we eventually mopped up most of our emissions. My cock was still somewhat sticky with what was mainly Cliff's cum as I tucked it back into place but somehow I enjoyed the stickiness; it was a reminder of that exciting moment, as if I'd need reminding!

Then finally we recovered, both of us seemingly rather shy about the event and yet possibly relieved, now that the pressure had been removed.

"God – I never expected that!" said Cliff as he helped himself to another can of beer from the ice box, "But wow – that was good though!"

"Bloody right it was!" I answered, my voice excited if a little unsteady as I too opened a can, "That was so damn good but what on earth made you get hard?"

"There was a look in your eyes, on your face," said Cliff, "You looked interested and kind of turned on while you were standing there – so I just took the chance."

"Mmmmm, glad you did!" I exclaimed happily, "That was fun!"

Cliff chuckled as we stood there and drank, surrounded as we were by the mingled scents of the earth, of fertilizer, old timber, beer and of the more strident scent of sex – it was a very masculine-based theme, unintentional thought it may have been, but it all felt good and there was a real feeling of relaxation between us now. We'd broken a barrier and made a real bond between us too.

Together we took our drinks outside and sat, me in the chair, him on the arm of the chair, silently reminiscing, it seemed. And although we talked, we spoke of other matters, anything except sex, almost as if we were both bemused at having let ourselves go. For some while we just sat and relaxed until I glanced at my watch and discovered that the afternoon had passed and that it was now time to deliver my load of vegetables to the greengrocer.

"Oh bugger," I said, "Look at the time – gotta get going – can't be late."

Cliff's hand reached out and held my arm as I turned to move.

"Can we do that again?" he asked and I found myself nodding eagerly.

"Yeah, definitely!" I replied, "Dunno when though."

"I'm at a loose end tonight actually; well I've got to go out to a meeting in town but while I'm out perhaps I could pop round – I'll have a couple of hours free beforehand," said Cliff, "Are you busy?"

"Err, no, nothing I can think of having to do," I said, then I reached a quick decision, "Yeah – come on round – why not!"

Cliff and I knew where each other lived; we'd found out some months before when we'd first met and now Cliff was merely left with setting a time.

"Be at your place at seven then; I'm sure we'll be able to keep ourselves occupied until it's time for my meeting!" he said with a grin and I gave him the thumbs up as I began loading the car with produce.

Cliff helped me with the last two boxes of vegetables and then left me to shut my shed while he crossed the allotment to his own plot. From there he waved a goodbye to me as I drove away, my heart now beating with more enthusiasm than it had for a while, it seemed.

It seemed a very long wait for seven o'clock to arrive; a time during which I found myself checking everything as if waiting for a lover. I shaved and showered, then I checked my hair, my freshness and the house generally, fussing around like an old mother hen. I expected nothing and yet I checked the bed and the bathroom twice and despite a degree of pretence that Cliff was 'just coming for a social visit' I found my penis to be constantly aroused and turgid and my heart to be beating that much faster than usual.

All I wanted was to feel Cliff touching my cock; loving it, maybe sucking it – definitely playing with it and for me to be able to return the compliment. I was like a teenager, even finding myself watching the road avidly (and yet casually, of course!) until finally I recognised Cliff's car as it turned into our road.

"Oh God," I gasped to myself, nearly hyperventilating, "It's gonna happen!"

And then I was welcoming Cliff into the house and fixing him a drink and bustling around and all a-twitch until Cliff cottoned on to my agitation.

"Hey – calm down Ollie, relax," he said as he settled himself on the sofa, "What are you so excited about? It's only me!"

Cliff's broad smile did indeed calm me – his whole presence seemed to relax me and before long I too was seated and we began to chat, our conversation meandering from topic to topic until we'd found a certain degree of spontaneity by which time we'd also consumed a couple of drinks each.

And then one of us, well, it was Cliff actually, mentioned sex. Instantly I felt my heart jump once more and my chest tighten and Cliff too seemed to sit more upright as the underlying reason for our 'meeting' arose.

"I was, errr, thinking back to earlier on..." said Cliff casually, "You didn't mind – you did enjoy it, didn't you?"

I found myself nodding, almost eagerly, somewhat shyly, then gasping a brief reply.

"Yeah, yeahhhh, it was incredibly good," I said, "Yeah, I definitely enjoyed it."

"Thought I'd better check," said Cliff brightly, "'Cos that's what I came round for, isn't it?"

I nodded again, a small movement but I knew that my glowing face would be showing my approval regardless of my limited response – I could feel the heat in my cheeks just as Cliff chuckled quietly.

"Haha haha!" he chortled, "You're as bad as me really, aren't you? Sort of scared and yet eager too."

"Ye...ye...yeahh, I am a bit I guess," I spluttered, my mind unable to release the right words, "So you are, too?"

"Of course I'm eager and I'm all ready!" replied Cliff, "Look – see – I'm all hard even now and just being here with you has made me feel so bloody horny!"

He stood up and there before my eyes was the prominent bulge of his penis; a solid bar from his apex, up and across his groin. He used his hands to stretch the material over his bulge, an action that clearly outlined his penis in all its glory, even down to the shape of his knob.

My hands felt as if they wanted to reach out and stroke that delicious bulge but my natural reticence held me back – that was, until Cliff made the next move.

His hands moved to his belt – a few quick movements and a hissing of his zip and his trousers slid down his legs. Immediately the extent of his arousal became visible; a generous tent in his boxers and an area of dampness where his tip pressed against the material. He thrust his hips forward; a slow movement that just enhanced the view for me and then his hands were reaching out towards me.

I lifted my own hands and allowed them to be drawn to his body where Cliff pressed them against his penis and where my own fingers curled to caress his length. His penis felt big and powerful beneath my moving fingers, fingers that also felt the cool dampness of his precum-moistened flesh.

Cliff sucked in a long breath through tight lips.

"Yessss," he hissed, "Feel me, come on, stroke me – put your hands inside!"

The first touch had given me more confidence and now I knew that my mind wouldn't restrict me or let me down.

On the outside of his boxers I moved one hand downwards until I met his bare leg, then I reversed the direction, but now almost eagerly sliding my hand up inside his boxers. His somewhat hairy leg was firm, his muscles tight and hard; then I discovered his wiry pubes and his balls inside his loose scrotum. Briefly I caressed them, feeling their dimensions and weight but my real interest was higher up.

I pushed my hand further up his leg opening and found my target, the solid shaft of his erection, which pulsed and jumped as I touched it.

"Ahhhh!" gasped Cliff, "Yessss! Yessss – that's it – hold me, rub me!"

And now that I'd reached my target, now that I'd found his penis I was no longer shy, no longer reticent and I let my fingers curl around his penis tightly. It was hot and so firm and so hard despite the softness of his skin. For a little while I just enjoyed the feeling of holding his cock, until Cliff seemed to come alive once more.

His hands pushed mine away, then pushed his boxers quickly down to join his trousers around his ankles. A moment or two later and his t-shirt was discarded and now Cliff was there before me, his chest rising and falling quickly, his hair-strewn abdomen firm and steady, his penis lifting and falling with his breathing. Already his foreskin had peeled back from his knob which shone delectably and which even now had the mandatory small bubble of precum at its tip.

Cliff shuffled closer to me, ran one hand up and down his cock and beckoned me to join him – and in an instant I too was standing there, busy with both hands as I discarded my own clothes. Suddenly, urgently, I was stripped and standing before Cliff, our two rampant cocks just inches apart. With a smile, Cliff's hand united our cocks, holding them together so that I could feel the heat emanating from his penis.

"I want you," said Cliff, his soft voice breaking the silence and as he spoke he sank to his knees, still retaining his hold on my cock though.

I really didn't know what to say so I just remained quiet although my breath shuddered from me as my excitement grew.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,865 Followers