Mr. Chatterley's Lover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,871 Followers

'He's gonna suck me!' I remember thinking, 'Yes, yes – come on, pleeeeease!'

And then he was – I felt the warm softness of his lips surround my cock; I felt the pressure as he closed his lips and I felt the thrill welling from me as he began to apply some suction. I watched as if from afar as my hands moved and rested on his head to guide him as he let my cock slide in and out of his mouth.

"Fuuuuck Cliff, that feels so good – so bloody good!" I exclaimed as Cliff worked on me, his head moving back and forwards, my hips following him, "I've wanted you to do this, so much!"

"Mmmmmmm!" was all that Cliff said as he built up a rhythm; a steady movement accentuated by his hand which was now wrapped around my shaft.

And now we were into the meat of the action as Cliff steadily worked on my cock. Both his hand and his lips were sliding steadily up and down my penis, an instrument that seemed to thrill from his actions, seemed to harden and grow with each stroke. I was speechless and breathless as he worked on me, such was the delicious pleasure he was creating.

My hips were now jerking my cock into his mouth, an unintentional movement of my body as the delights of being sucked stirred my responses, a movement that I tried unsuccessfully to control. I tried because each movement sent another wave of pleasure to my balls and brought me another moment closer to my release.

"Oooh fuck!" I gasped as Cliff's actions took their toll on me, "Careful Cliff, careful!"

My hands had somehow found his head and were attempting to stop his movements.

Briefly Cliff stopped his actions and, allowing my cock to slip from his lips he looked up at me.

"What's the matter Ollie, too nice is it?" he said before sliding my cock back into his mouth.

"Oooh damn right is it!" I exclaimed, "You'll make me cum if you're not careful!"

Cliff pulled away once more, his eyes finding mine.

"I want you to cum – let me finish you off!" he said, "I want you to cum in my mouth – I want to taste you, all of you!"

"Ohhh yeahhhh – oh fuck, yeahhh!" I groaned, my voice trembling with eagerness, "Ahhhh! You'd better not stop doing that then."

Cliff's only response was to squeeze my cock with his hand and then to resume his actions with what seemed like even more enthusiasm, his lips tight around my penis, his tongue teasing my helmet non-stop.

Gigantic spasms kept shaking me and with each spasm I tried to plunge my cock deeper and harder into Cliff's mouth; with each spasm I came closer and closer to losing it and I knew that this wasn't going to last much longer!

In fact it was on it's way even as I thrust – my orgasm felt unstoppable now – a force that would merely eject a spoonful of fluid but which felt strong enough to move a mountain.

"Watch out Cliff, it's coming...it's coming!" I gasped as I felt everything tighten up inside me, "I'm gonna – I'm gonna...ahhhh! Oh God yeah, yeah – here it cums!!"

With a deep grunt I thrust my cock as far forward as I could. My buttocks clenched tight as my spunk ejected, swelling my cock and firing what felt like vast energetic volumes of cum deep into Cliff's mouth.

He coughed briefly and some bubbles of white spunk erupted at the edge of his mouth, then he settled once more, swallowed and continued sucking me off until I had no more to give.

"Bloody hell!" I managed to utter, now feeling weak and washed out, "Oh Cliff, that was incredible!"

With a final squeeze of my cock Cliff lifted his head and looked at me. His mouth was shiny and wet and his fingers came up and cleaned his lips of cum before popping the small residue back into his mouth. He smiled broadly now.

"Tasty!" he exclaimed, "Delicious in fact!"

"Was it?" I asked, unable to say anything more intelligent.

"Definitely!" he added as his tongue licked his lips, "Could make a habit of that!"

He laughed now as he stood up and a second or two later he was kissing me, his mouth and breath both redolent of the saltiness of spunk.

We clung together as we kissed until I became aware of Cliff's penis which was thrusting, driving against my stomach. I reached down between us and grasped it, feeling the wetness of his precum in my palm. I wanted him now – I wanted to return the compliment – I wanted him to flood my mouth as well.

"Do you want me to?" I asked and Cliff understood clearly; his hands now urging me downwards until I was kneeling before him.

His gorgeously big cock stood there, pointing towards the ceiling. It's foreskin was furled back, it's knob shone and glistened and a small dribble of sticky clear precum was sliding slowly down the underside of his cock; a viscous dribble that clung to his penis.

Quickly I leaned forward and licked the little stream up and although the taste was very faint I nevertheless knew perfectly well that the small dribble was on my tongue. It was a minute taste of nectar that I wanted so much more of now and Cliff understood my desire and, with his hands on my head, pulled me towards his groin.

Almost urgently I opened my mouth and allowed his cock to slide inside, feeling the warmth of his flesh against the roof of my mouth as he pushed inwards. Quickly I tightened my lips around his shaft, a movement that brought a low groan from Cliff and which lifted my senses even higher.

I slid my tongue around his helmet, feeling the firm ridge of flesh, then the smoothness of his skin and then tried to poke my tongue into his little hole and as I did so I felt Cliff's fingers tightening on my head as I probed with my tongue. For a moment it felt as if I'd succeeded but it was a trick of the senses that made me imagine that his hole was huge and that my tongue was like a little fingertip.

There came another groan from Cliff, then I detected a small gush of precum that concentrated my senses as I settled to suck him off, determined to outdo his efforts. I was well aware that I'd have to be really good to do that, but I was truly determined now, almost desperately so.

"Oooh fuck Ollie, that's nice!" Cliff said as I worked on him and as he spoke his hips pumped his cock into my mouth more urgently and I had to pull back rather than let his cock fill my throat.

I wasn't skilled at deep-throating – I didn't object to feeling his penis pushing well into my mouth but not into my throat as yet. Perhaps one day soon...

But right now all I wanted in my throat was his cum, his sperm, that deliciously sticky salty stuff that I knew his balls were full of and which I wanted inside me instead. I locked my lips tight around his penis as my fist began to slide faster up and down his shaft, jacking him off as fast as I could in an eager effort to enjoy his fruitful essence.

Already his cock felt bigger and stiffer and possibly hotter too as I twisted my tongue around his knob while up above me I could hear Cliff's breathing getting quicker and more shallow. His breath seemed to be shuddering from him too almost as if he was shivering, but he wasn't shivering from cold, that was certain as he now confirmed.

"Ollie, Ollie – I'm getting close!" he groaned as his hands found my head, "Oh fuck – I won't be long now!"

"Come on then – let me have it!" I answered as I let his cock slip from my mouth for a brief moment, "I want you, here, inside me."

Everything was becoming urgent now – Cliff was going to cum soon and I was suddenly almost desperate to taste his lovely spunk – it was guaranteed to taste delicious!

"Uhhhhh!" gasped Cliff as I renewed my attack on his penis, "Bloody hell – nearly!"

His whole body was shuddering now, quivering with soon-to-be-released urgency – I had to grip his penis firmly or lose it – or let it thrust right down my throat. I sucked hard and let my fist slide quickly up and down his shaft.

Suddenly Cliff's hand tightened on the back of my head while his other hand on my shoulder began squeezing hard.

"It's coming, here it comes!" he moaned, his voice urgent, "Ready – can't stop now – it's coming! Uhhhhh, oh yessss!"

With a final heave of his hips that drove his penis against the roof of my mouth he opened up. I swear I felt his penis thicken, swell and grow harder just seconds before he gushed hot spunk into me, filling my mouth with his fluid and his cock.

I managed to swallow deeply as his product filled my mouth but that only left room for another gush, another thrilling top-up.

I was working his cock hard and fast now, urging it to provide me with it's delicious nectar.

"Oh Cliff, yeah!" I managed to gasp as I briefly opened my mouth, "More, more!"

And there was more – another blast that felt warm against the roof of my mouth; a blast so sudden that I inadvertently let a trickle slip from my lips. I wanted to stop and collect it as it cooled against my chin but my mind was on making the most of my mouthful of warm cum.

It felt thick and sticky and it was wonderful to savour on my tongue; a fresh slightly salty flavour that just made me want more.

Careful not to swallow it all I allowed some of the essence to slide down my throat so I could enjoy him to the full – then immediately wished that I could have some more. And a second or two later my wish was granted as Cliff's penis gushed another squirt of cum into my mouth and then another. And now I had to swallow again – although I have to be honest and say that Cliff's penis made one last thrust at that very moment, a movement that contributed to my action.

It was a wonderful sensation to know that my mouth was filled with the sperm of a man; his vital contribution to life. I just knew then that I'd be letting so much more of Cliff's cum flow into my mouth and down my throat if he'd let me, if he'd give it to me.

With a parting kiss I let Cliff's cock slide from my mouth and I stood up, my face glowing and my chest heaving as if I'd just run a long race, to find Cliff in much the same condition.

Dreamily I savoured the remaining sperm in my mouth before swallowing it all – then shook my head as if to clear the congestion from my brain.

"Phew!" I said, "Brilliant!"

"Fuck, that was good!" Cliff exclaimed as he smiled at me, "You were perfect!"

"Weren't so bad yourself," I answered with a big, almost sheepish smile, "Can we do that again some time?"

I knew what the answer would be but I had to ask and Cliff's broad smile told me how unnecessary my question had been.

His hand came up to my face and I thought he was going to stroke me but instead one finger extended and slid up over my chin before moving away laden with a white blob of cum.

"You missed a bit, just like I did. Share it?" he asked as he held it up and I nodded.

And with his finger held up between us we both moved closer and closer until our noses touched and then our lips met around his cum-laden finger. We both sucked – and then his finger was gone and our lips were together and we were kissing and tasting his cum once again and then pulling one another closer and tighter together. It was wonderful as the two of us let our lips do the talking, as our lips slid wetly over each other, as our tongues extended and explored.

It was my turn to be shivering now, not with cold either but with excited emotion and even though I'd only come a few minutes ago I could feel that my cock was hardening once again and was pressing against Cliff's abdomen.

But then Cliff pushed us apart gently.

"Hang on – gotta breathe!" he said, "Wow – didn't really expect that. Love your lips, they're so soft and warm."

"Couldn't stop myself; that was brilliant!," I said, sucking in a sudden breath as Cliff's hand surrounded my erection, "Ahhhh, what're you doing?"

"Just feeling you," said Cliff as his hand continued to slowly move on my quickly rising cock, "Been a long time since I had such a nice cock to play with."

"You've done this before?" I asked and Cliff nodded.

"Yeah once – I used to know a guy...but that was ages ago; we got to know one another really well," he said wistfully, "But you're here now – can we sort of get to know one another better, do you think?"

I felt my hips jump suddenly and my stiffened penis thrust through his fist before Cliff took his hand away but already my words were forming.

"Yeah, oh yeah!" I cried, overjoyed at the way things had progressed, "Love to – that'll be incredible!"

"Better make some plans then," said Cliff, "But not right now – the time's just flown by – gotta leave you soon, it's an important meeting tonight – to do with the group I work for."

"Oh what – you've got to go already?" I asked plaintively, "I was hoping we could..."

"I'd love to be able to stay Ollie, but not tonight," answered Cliff, "This was like a proper introduction wasn't it and we seemed to get along ok so we simply must get together again...but not right now."

"Oh ok. Suppose so Cliff," I said, fervently wishing that he wasn't having to leave, "Thanks so much for coming over anyway – I enjoyed that!"

"Mmmmm, so did I," he replied, "I think we'd better to organise some more meetings; some longer ones possibly?"

"Definitely!" I said as I reluctantly tidied my cock back into my trousers.

My penis was still well inflated and my bulge looked quite substantial as I walked Cliff to the door – so much so that Cliff placed his hand over it as he turned in the doorway.

"That's a lovely cock you've got," he murmured, "I'm look forward to getting to know it better!"

And then he leaned forward and kissed me unexpectedly – and then he was off and walking to his car.

I almost needed to chase after him; to implore him to stay with me and my stomach was full of uncontrollable butterflies as I watched him drive away. I turned back indoors, discovering as I did so that my cock seemed to be quite as hard as it had ever been.

"Stop it! Relax," I said to myself as I shut the door, "Anyone would think you're in love!"

What was left of the evening dissipated into a jumble of food and work and coffee and then it was bedtime. Eventually I slumped into my bed, naked and still aroused; my penis still risen to attention, my knob almost glowing with warmth yet trembling with anticipated desire. But tonight I was alone and I lay there with my hand around my warm shaft, wishing that my hand was his; wishing that his cock was there beside me too. But Cliff, despite arousing me, had taken the urgency from my need and instead of wanking as I often did I found myself now almost cuddling myself as I drifted off to sleep, imagining that it was his arms around me as well.

I slept well despite my evening desires and rose eager to get back to join the world; feeling full of physical energy and with a lightness that I could hardly explain, even to myself.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,871 Followers