All Comments on 'Mr. One Fifty-Eight Ch. 05'

by tazemebro

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Aw, sad :(

Such a good story. Justin really needs to get his shit together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mark please

Honestly think Mark and Chris should end up together. Hope Chris goes to Mark for help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Somehow Mark's not right either

Maybe there'll be a third candidate...?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

What an asshole...honestly, it is terrible what happend to Andy. But it is not that terrible for Justin. Just for poor Andy when you think about it. It is almost 2 years since Justin has met Chris and he hadn't really shown any progress. Poor Chrissy is so obsessed about him but they are not really going anywhere. Justin is so unlikeable like this. I hope there will be more about Chris and Mark in the next chapter. And I also hope it will be soon! Can't wait

chrisunderchrisunderabout 8 years ago

One way or another I think this is ought to happen. Chris should find himself and not be too submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fascinating

All three of these poor guys are messed up. Chris is in love with someone unavailable. Justin can't manage his pain or his emotions and hides them with booze and violence. Mark is a cipher, ambivalent.

They're all people we could know, or be. That's what's so compelling about this story. It's very realistic.

So very well done. Thank you!

sm1982sm1982about 8 years ago
While I am Team Christin..

Tf is wrong with Justin? That jackass should know that he forced Chris into another man's arms cuz he knows Chris wants to be with someone not afraid to show he cares about Chris! Back when Chris did offer up the v-card to Mark, I was disappointed because I wanted it to be with Justin but he didn't deserve it and he has yet to earn the right to have someone like Chris care about him. He just couldn't help but go on and on about being Chris' first and in response to finding out he actually wasn't, he hurt Chris. I am no fan of Justin's in this chapter..Chris obviously wants a real relationship that goes beyond Dom/sub and until he demands it from Justin--IF he forgives him for what happened--he should find someone else and NOT Mark because he doesn't care about Mark like that and while he may be a temporary replacement of Justin to fill Chris' need for affection, Mark will fail to get Justin out Chris' mind! I do however hope that V-Day and the rest of spring semester goes a lot better for Chris because he does deserve to be loved and by someone not in denial of loving him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mark's intentions

I think Mark is very much in love with Chris, but knows he is too young and not ready. IMO Mark is biding his time, keeping in touch with Chris, but at (for Mark) a "safe distance, waiting for time to pass and for Chris to get older and more mature. It is then that I think Mark intends to make a serious move of Chris for a long term committed relationship with his perfect Sub that he has patiently waited for and cared for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Re: Justin

Re: Justin, he is definitely worth dumping without any regrets, except for the time and energy wasted on him already, that Chris will never get back.

I was done with Justin when he didn't immediately quit the Fraternity over all that was done to Chris. Petulant Bully boy user, cowardly, selfish, shallow, dishonest. Not exactly a description of a great catch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
After reading Chris' thoughts..

Some are seriously believing Mark is the one lol he can be in love with Chrisbfor the rest of his life but he'd be a complete idiot to think Chris would feel the same lol Chris turns to Mark to give him what Justin has only really done the first time they fucked: feeding his emotional need. If Justin would stop being an ass to Chris who he knows he's lucky to have care about him so much and have to deal with his drinking and mood swings, he'd have it all with Chrissy. He's not happy with the frat and will eventually be tired of living a lie so I'm crossing my fingers that puttig his hands on Chris again will reveal what he has lost because he is a complete idiot and prove himself to Chris by getting out of the frat and admitting he is a gay man. Not everyone gets fooled by his lies. Good job on the story so far, just tired of Chris getting hurt by the one he loves so damn much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Any idea when the next one will be posted??

Wonderful writing & very compelling story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous