Mr. One Fifty-Eight Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ran out of air, and tried to surface, but Justin held him down. He began to choke and gag, and pressed the jock's thighs hard, but still Justin held his head in place. Finally, when Chris thought he was going to pass out, the hands relaxed, and Chris was able to come up and breathe. His eyes were watering, he was drooling, and snot was coming out of his nose. Gasping, he was aware of a bright light, and looked up to see Justin smirking with his phone out.

"That's hot, Chrissy. I'm gonna enjoy looking at that later."

Chris managed a weak smile.

"Back down, bitch."

Chris obeyed, sucking hard. But Justin didn't want up and down tonight, he wanted to be planted deep in the boy's struggling throat. The hands held him down again until he thought he would explode, and then relented.

"FUCK! That's awesome. Atta boy. You're a natural born cocksucker."

Chris went down again, eager to please, but also a little nervous. When they had been living together, they had fallen into a rhythm, and he had been so constantly available that as the year wore on, the pressure to act like a hardcore submissive had been somehow less intense on any given day. Their relationship had evolved into one of friendly dominance. Now, though, it was different. They rarely saw each other, and Chris had a much harder time figuring out Justin's mood, even from moment to moment.

Tonight, it seemed like there was a hint of cruelty woven in that Chris had not been expecting, and which he didn't welcome. He knew he was there to serve, but his emotional needs had become more, not less acute since the summer. He wasn't in the right place for objectification. Still, he had to do his best. That seemed to be the only way to cajole his man into intimacy; demanding it was definitely not a viable option.

He continued sucking, and made sure to get a deep breath when he felt Justin move; sure enough, the hands came down again, crushing his nose into the jock's pubic bone. Justin's cock sank in a little deeper this time, and Chris strove to relax. The penetration was a little too much, though, and he had to come up early. Justin tried to push him down, but Chris fought his way up, choking and coughing.

"Sorry, Sir," he gasped. Justin raised his leg and gave the boy a push with his foot. Chris lay back on the carpet, still wheezing.

"I like to see you suffer, Chrissy," Justin said. Was he smiling? Yes, but Chris couldn't read his eyes clearly.

"Yes, Sir."

"I've been too easy on you, Chrissy, don't you think?"

"Um . . ." the boy looked up. There seemed to be a twinkle in the jock's eye.

"I think you're perfect, Sir."

Chris saw the briefest flash of genuine pleasure cross Justin's face, but the cocky mask quickly erased it.

"That's right, boy. And if I want to see you suffer for me, that's your duty, isn't it?"

"Yes, Sir," Chris replied, without much conviction.

"Got anything to drink, Chrissy?"

Relieved to have a distraction, Chris jumped up.

"Yes, Sir!"

He took a glass from a shelf above the fridge, and stuck a few ice cubes in it, then walked over to the window where the bourbon was. The snow was higher against the window, but it appeared to be falling more slowly now. He poured Justin a stiff drink, and crossed back over to kneel in front of his Dom, offering the glass.

Justin took a large swig, and glanced over at the window.

"Glad to see you keep the good stuff in stock for me, boy."

"Always, Sir." Chris smiled up at the muscular college man. "Can I have some, too?"

Justin raised his eyebrows. "Pushy."

Chris kept smiling, he hoped winningly. Justin took another swig, then set the glass down and bent over, grabbing Chris' face, prying his mouth open with his fingers. Very carefully and slowly, he spit the bourbon in a small stream which fell the few inches into Chris' mouth. He stopped.

"Swallow."

Chris did.

"Thank you, Sir."

"Any time, boy." Justin's stare was intense.

Chris wondered how much he'd had already. What is going behind those eyes?

Justin picked the glass back up, took another swig, and walked over to the window to pour even more.

"That's a lot of snow out there, boy."

"Yes, Sir."

"I walked through all of that to get to you, boy."

"Thank you, Sir."

"You're welcome."

"Maybe, um . . ." Chris hesitated.

"What, boy?"

"If you want to stay here tonight, that's fine, Sir," Chris said quickly, hoping he hadn't gone too far. While Justin had never explicitly said so, it was very clear that he went to a lot of effort not to let the fraternity brothers know he was visiting Chris as regularly as he could, and so an overnight had always seemed out of reach. But tonight . . .

"Just because it's so dangerous, Sir."

"Aw, you're tryin' to keep your Sir safe, boy. That's sweet."

"Of course, Sir."

"We'll see. But don't think you've gotten out of what's coming to you."

"What?"

"I told you, I want to see you suffer, boy. Like a good sub. Like the little-dick bitch you are. Suffer for your Alpha."

Chris swallowed.

"Yes, Sir."

"And now that you've had a little liquid courage, you'll see what I mean. Stand up."

Chris stood. He had no idea what was coming; Justin had never really acted like this before. He was all about service and worship, and occasional spanking; serious BDSM was Mark's thing, not Justin's.

"Hands behind your head, boy."

Chris complied. Justin walked behind him, and stuck his knee between Chris' legs.

"Spread."

Chris shifted his feet out a foot.

"Farther."

Chris moved his legs, prodded by Justin, until they were about three feet apart. At this point, it became a mild stress position.

"Don't move," Justin warned needlessly, and Chris heard him moving toward the door.

In a moment, Justin's meaty hands roughly grabbed Chris' nuts. The boy flinched, but didn't fall.

"Damn, these are tight, bitch. Must be because you're not a real man. You're too small."

Chris blushed. The two ex-roommates seemed to be stuck firmly in the exciting but challenging "hot/not hot" place. He loved humiliation in theory, but it could still sting. This was going to be an evening of physical and emotional limit pushing; he could tell. He was up for it, though. Bonding was good.

He inhaled sharply as Justin pulled his nuts down hard. His knees bent, but he kept his balance. There was a pain like something abrasive around his balls, but he was afraid to look. Then he felt a cord tightening, and realized Justin had tied something to his nuts. Probably one of his heavy boots.

This was confirmed when Justin leaned in close, and quietly told Chris to look down. The jock was still holding the boot, and one of the laces was wrapped tight around his testicles, which were already a dark red.

"Look at me, Chrissy," Justin said softly, almost gently. "Look right in my eyes."

Chris looked deep into the liquid, dark brown eyes of his tormentor and hero.

"Like I said, I'm too easy on you, boy. I need to know you're mine. Completely. Your body is a toy that I play with, and use. Whose nuts are tied up, boy? Who do they belong to?"

"You, Sir," Chris replied, his little dick stiffening. Justin's face was inches away, he could feel the man's hot breath and smell the sweat and bourbon. He would do anything for his Sir in this moment. And with the strength from those eyes, he knew he could.

"Good boy. I'm gonna drop this boot. And you're not gonna shut your eyes. You're not gonna break eye contact. You're strong enough for this, Chrissy. You're my hot little bitch boy sub. I know you can take it. And you're gonna thank me after I do it. Got it?"

"Yes, Sir," Chris said firmly.

"You ready, boy?" Justin asked. "You ready to offer up those nuts? The nuts that belong to me?"

"Yes, OOUFFFFF!!"

Justin had dropped the boot. Chris managed not to look away.

"Thank you, SIR!"

The corner of Justin's mouth curled up just a millimeter. He bent over, and picked up the boot.

"Eyes up, boy."

"Can I blink, Sir?"

"No." Justin dropped the boot again.

"UNNGH. Thank you, SIR!"

"Now you can blink."

"Yes, Sir."

Justin picked the boot up. Chris kept looking deep in his eyes. Justin was rock hard. He dropped the boot. The weight yanked the boy's nuts down with force, and the bootlace rubbed the skin painfully.

"Thank you, SIR!"

"We're gonna do this until I'm bored with it, boy." Justin retrieved the boot.

"Yes, S – UNGGGH! Thank you, SIR!"

Chris eyes were starting to water again, which made the jock even harder. He was so proud of this boy. This was a fuckin' awesome, hot sub. His sub. And no one else's.

Chris' own erection had subsided after the second drop, but mentally, he felt as close to his Dom as when they were fucking. Justin dropped the boot again.

"Thank you, SIR!"

After the sixth drop, Justin let it swing, poking it every few minutes to keep the momentum going. Never breaking eye contact, he reached out and took Chris' left nipple in his fingers. There was no warmup. He pinched it hard. Chris gasped in pain, but didn't break eye contact.

This is so fuckin' hot, Justin thought. He felt an overwhelming desire to break the boy tonight. Just break him down into a whimpering mess, begging for mercy. And then? Pick him up, hold him, care for him, put him back together, soothe him. Then do it all again tomorrow. This is gonna be a fun weekend. For me, anyway. No, Justin corrected himself mentally – for both of us.

Chris began to let out a high-pitched moan as Justin kept his grip on his tit. Justin let up for a moment, then bore down again harder, this time digging in a little with his thumbnail.

Chris yelped softly and repeatedly. He was not used to this kind of pain. But he didn't break eye contact. Justin made him strong. This was for his man, and there was no way he was going to wimp out. If he could take paddlings that left him black and blue, he could take this, too.

Justin grabbed the boot, releasing some of the pressure on the boy's balls, while keeping it up on his nipple. He dropped the boot again.

"Thank you, SIR!" Chris was starting to feel dizzy, and his eyes were crossing.

"AAHH!"

Justin had grabbed his other nipple in his strong, fleshy fingers.

He twisted them both sharply.

"AAAAHHHHH!!" Chris yelled in earnest this time.

Interesting, Justin thought. His nuts can take more than his nips. Well, we'll have to train him good. Chris legs were starting to buckle. Justin gave the boy's tits one more brutal pinch, and then let go.

"Kneel, boy."

Chris knelt, grateful that now the boot was resting on the floor. His balls still ached from the knot around them, but he was thankful for any relief. Something large and solid hit his lips – it was Justin's raging erection. Chris automatically opened wide, and Justin plowed in, fucking the sub's face steadily. Not too hard, but enough to make Justin feel incredibly powerful. Chris sputtered and gagged a little, but submitted to the assault. Justin grabbed his head on either side, but Chris didn't let his own arms down from the submissive pose the jock had ordered him to assume.

Pump, pump, pump. Justin's eight-inch cock thrust in and out of Chris' mouth . . . the boy's jaw ached, but he loved it. He kept his lips curled dutifully around his teeth. He was owned, and he embraced it, working his tongue and keeping the suction tight on the jock's meat. The dickhead banged against the back of his throat repeatedly, and slid an inch down the boy's gullet on almost every thrust. After a few minutes, he felt Justin's arms tense, and prepared to start swallowing.

It was a huge load, accompanied by a long, deep moan. Shot after shot of jizz streamed into Chris' mouth, and he worked quickly to get it all down without spilling any. Justin kept spurting; Chris would think the jock was done, and then his cock would swell again, and another stream would come out. Finally, it was finished, and Justin slowly withdrew his dick, with Chris carefully sucking as it went out to make sure no drop of seed was wasted.

Justin gently took Chris' hands in his own, and lowered them to the sub's sides. He mussed the boy's hair.

"Good boy." For the first time that night, he looked truly relaxed – almost like his old self.

"Thank you, Sir."

Chris was dying to cum himself now, and his little dick was jutting out and bouncing, but he just let the moment be. Justin absently pulled down his t-shirt, which he had hiked up his chest, and dried off his cock with it. He found his drink and his underwear, put them on, and sat in Chris' chair while the boy remained on the floor, his knees aching.

"That was hot, boy."

"Yes, Sir."

"You can get off your knees."

"Thank you, Sir." Chris sat back and stretched his legs out, working at the knot around his balls with his nimble fingers.

"Did I tell you to take that off, cocksucker?"

Chris stopped and looked up.

"Whose nuts are those?"
"Yours, Sir."

"Aw, don't sound so sad about it, Chrissy." Justin cracked a grin. "You should be proud to be serving me."

"I am, Sir, I'm just . . . it really hurts, Sir."

"Aw, I'm sorry to hear that boy," Justin teased. He swirled the bourbon, enjoying himself. "Maybe I'll let you take it off before bed."

Chris' crestfallen look made Justin laugh, but not unkindly.

"Don't worry, Chrissy, it's just about bedtime. I'm wiped out."

"Are you going to stay over?" Chris asked hopefully.

Justin's cock stirred again at the boy's eagerness. This one was so fuckin' sweet . . . you could abuse him and torture him and he always came back for more. He was the whole package.

"Yeah, boy. You're right, it's dumb to try and walk back to the house in this. I'll make something up in the morning. They've gotta cancel classes this time."

"Yes, Sir."

Justin got up from the chair.

"So where are you gonna sleep, boy?"

Chris looked at him, puzzled.

"In bed with you, Sir."

Justin chuckled. "No boy, beds are for real men. Don't worry, you'll be fine. There a closet in here?"

Chris wasn't sure whether to take Justin seriously.

"There's one closet . . ."

Justin went over to take a look. It was small, and the floor of it was all taken up with shoes.

"Plenty of room," Justin said, smiling. "Up you get, boy."

Chris didn't move.

"Come on, boy. Let's get you to bed."

"Um . . ."

Justin relented. "I'm teasing you, Chrissy." He shut the closet door. "You'll sleep right here by the bed, on the floor. I'll even be nice and throw a sheet over you. You got extra ones?"

"Justin . . ."

The jock walked over and squatted on the floor in front of Chris.

"You'll be fine, don't worry." Justin began to undo the bootlace from Chris' nuts, now a fine shade of purple. "On the floor beside your Sir, ready to get up and do his bidding in the morning. I'd like you to wake me up with a blowjob." Chris' balls were released, and slowly sprang back close to his body. The boy was still erect. Justin tossed the boot over to the door.

"Justin . . ."

"Where do you keep the extra sheets, boy?"

Chris stood up.

"Justin, I'm worn out. I'm not going to sleep on the floor. It's a queen bed. We can share it."

Justin stood to face him.

"Are you back-talking me, boy?"

Chris looked into his eyes again; they weren't hard. Still, if this was a joke, it was going too far.

"Justin, I'm serious. I'm not sleeping on the floor. It's cool if you won't let me cum tonight, but I gotta sleep in a bed."

"Chrissy, there's no way you're cumming tonight, not with that attitude," Justin grinned.

"I'm not joking."

"Hang on, boy. You don't make the rules here."

"Justin, this is my house! I thought you were kidding! You're kidding, right?"

Justin folded his arms. He was still smiling, though.

"I'm not kidding about obedience. You're proving my point. I've been way too easy on you."

Chris rolled his eyes.

"I'm too tired to do this anymore, Justin."

"Do what? Be a good boy? Are you forgetting who you are? Forgetting your place?"

Chris forced a smile.

"No, Sir, I'm not. But you'll get a much better blowjob in the morning if I've had a decent night's sleep, and not a crick in my neck from sleeping on the floor."

"Aw, Chrissy, I know that. I wouldn't have made you do it for long. I would have pulled you up into the bed after fifteen minutes. I'm not dumb. I'm not heartless. But you ruined it by arguing. You gotta stay a sub. Your job is to obey, not have opinions. You gotta trust me. I'll take care of things. I'll make sure you're not in danger. You gotta remember I'm your Alpha, though, and you can't question me. It doesn't work that way, Chrissy."

"But . . ."

"Don't you trust me? After all we've been through?"

Chris looked up sheepishly.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. Sir. I do . . . It's just . . ."
"Just what, boy?"

"Just, you pushed me harder and in a different way than you have before. I'm just not used to the BDSM stuff in that way . . . from you."

Justin paused. The construction of that sentence was a little weird. They were both tired, though. And Chris had done well.

"It's all part of your training, boy. I'm gonna make you the best sub you can be for me, for your Sir." Justin reached out and held Chris' shoulders for a moment. "It's normal for you to be nervous sometimes, but that's part of being a boy. You've gotta trust me. Have I ever let you down, Chrissy?"

"Um . . ." The boy hesitated – this conversation was going in a bad direction. Yes, Chris thought, you let me down all the time when you don't show up and when I don't hear from you; and you let me down all last summer.

"I saved your ass last spring, remember Chrissy?"

That was firmer ground, and Chris hastened to reply.

"Yes, Sir, you did."

"And I took care of you that night. That turned into an amazing night for you, didn't it Chrissy?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I saved you and took care of you . . . met you in a hotel . . . and fucked you for the first time that night. I know you haven't forgotten that, Chrissy."

"No, of course not, Sir. That was amazing."

Chris looked up, full of longing, but still held at arms' length by his Dom. That night, those feelings, that intimacy were what he wanted to go back to. The spanking, the ball torture, the throat-fucking – it was all hot. But so was the kissing, and the conversation, and the emotional connection they had shared almost a year ago. Could he tell Justin that? Maybe . . . maybe now he could. Maybe that's where this could go tonight.

"And I was super careful with you too, wasn't I?" Justin continued. "Because I knew it was your first time. I took it nice and slow and easy, so that you'd always remember how great your first time was."

Chris lowered his eyes, embarrassed at the lie, then quickly met Justin's gaze again, smiling.

"Yeah, you were incredible, Sir."

"You got to lose your virginity to a real man, Chrissy – to your Sir. The same guy you'd been servicing all year. That cock you worshipped finally made its way into your ass, the first one ever to fuck you. And you know that's what you needed. And I did it nice for you, Chrissy. I was patient. After all that, don't you know you can trust me about something as dumb as where you're sleeping?" Justin released the boy's shoulders.

Chris looked down again, momentarily unable to find the right thing to say.

"It's important to trust your man, Chrissy. And tell him how you feel. I know you're grateful you had such an amazing first time, Chrissy." Justin smiled proudly.

Chris stood silently, staring at the floor.

The wind whined against the window.

Justin started to look confused.

"What's wrong? Why aren't you saying anything, Chrissy?"

"It . . . nothing. You're right. I trust you. You're right, Sir. I'm sorry I messed up earlier. I trust you, Sir."