All Comments on 'Mr. One Fifty-Eight Ch. 07'

by tazemebro

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awwwwww......

Really sweet and sexy. Didn't know Justin had it in him. This is promising....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice turn of events

Still can't help but feel that Chris won't end up with Justin. Maybe... Jeff? If that's the case then I hope the jock finds someone too and it's a happy ending for everyone.

tazemebrotazemebroabout 8 years agoAuthor
Update

First of all, many thanks to all of you for reading, and especially to those of you who took the time to make such positive comments. It's very humbling.

As one of you correctly pointed out, these stories do take a fair amount of time to write, revise, edit, and proofread. I'm glad I was able to get one out each week in April to finish Mr. One Fifty-Eight (which is part 2 of the overall story). There is one more part to go, which will also be made up of several chapters.

Because of the amount of time it takes to write this (and I'll be honest, this has turned into a much longer thing than I had originally thought it would be), there will be another hiatus before the next installment. My goal is to get far enough along that by the time I start posting more chapters, I'll be able to submit one a week until part 3 (and the whole story) is complete and online.

For those of you who check this regularly to look for the next chapter, I estimate it will be Memorial Day, or maybe later, before I'll post anything.

Thanks again for all of your support and kind remarks, and I'm glad you are enjoying the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I feel like you play with my mind and make me like someone else each chapter...I love your writing!

As somebody pointed out already, I'm also afraid Chris and Justin won't end up together after all...at least not in "Mr. One Fifty-Eight". But I am so glad to know there will be more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
torn between mark and justin

I agree with others, I liked mark in the other chapter and now im back to Justin. you had Justin at the right level to get back in the good books with chris, contrite and, on the edge hopeful dom. there was a lot going on in this chapter with Justin, its a good start for him to be true to his feelings and coming clean with his housemates. big plus too for chris who is finding his own feet and not going back to being trod over but standing up for his own future and needs, happy to wait for next story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I want moooore

Thanks for another awesome update! I love hearing from Justin again. I missed him on the last one. I really hope there is a happy ending on this one. Or at least, an ending.

I'm looking forward to the next one and to the next (is that a sequel?) you are working on! :)

i7ev7i7ev7about 8 years ago

Well done, love this, love them, and worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I love the way you are showing growth of your characters and I really like the changes with Justin. It gives me hope that maybe this can end well. Chris deserves a H.E.A.

sm1982sm1982almost 8 years ago
What did Jeff mean by Tag (and his) plea?

I had was this chapter when if first posted but am finally getting around to commenting on it. Did you mean Tag and Jeff's plea or did Jeff meet with Chris privately? My guess is the latter since Chris gave a pretty accurate description of Jeff when Justin asked. So I guess that meeting is either going to be revealed in a future chapter or readers will have to come up with their own version of how things went..

Anywhere, you made my day when you had Justin take Chris on a real date and be an actual gentleman to Chris! I don't know why Justin thought he was getting some bookie that night, after all he's done, he is still in the doghouse! I knew Mark's old butt (for purposes of this story, not real life standards) was going to be mentioned but I'm glad Christin is back and stronger than they ever were! I agree with Justin, this was a successful and fulfilling chapter! Awaiting what's in store for the two next!

tazemebrotazemebroalmost 8 years agoAuthor
answer

In answer to your question - Jeff's plea was the one-word email at the end of Mr 158 Ch. 6 ("please").

No, Chris and Jeff have never met outside of the SAE pledge process, and their interaction there would have been minimal. We know that Chris remembers Jeff in part because when our boy pledged, he looked up all the brothers online in order to learn things about them and make a good impression (that was in CD Ch. 5, which feels like about ten years ago now . . .). We also know that Chris remembers Jeff Woodard as the one who delivered the warning to Justin. Whether Chris particularly remembers Jeff from the pledge period for any other reason remains to be seen.

Thanks for reading, and glad you like it!

TMB

tazemebrotazemebroalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Managing Expectations

Just another note for those who have read and enjoyed this story: the third part is taking a very long time to write. I had hoped to begin posting chapters soon, but that's not gong to happen, unfortunately. I'm afraid it will be mid- or late-summer 2016 before Chris returns.

TMB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Update...

Any update on when we will see the next part? Waiting on pins and needles.

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
The second gift???`

Justin had two gifts in the chest pocket of his jacket. Only one was revealed though that I could see. Will the next chapters have Justin giving Chris that gift as well or, perhaps, struggling with his inner voice on whether it's still not time?

I guess if Chris moves in with the guys at least there will likely be others at least somewhat near should (let's face it, he has rage and will...) go off again. The prelude to this question was the moment in the chapter where J was feeling rage building and it took effort to focus and choose another approach. I feel sorry for the guy but ones like him admittedly make me nervous, the fact is, abuser don't just stop. It takes work.

And a basement room for Chris? Are we getting a wiff of it perhaps turning into a playroom of sorts for the two boys? And the biggest question... When is Justin 'coming out' to his two present roommates. Yeah, we know that Jeff has an idea about our two guys relationship but Justin doesn't know that. As for Tag, poor thing is just clueless. LOL

Would love to see a conversation between the two about language boundaries. The derogatory names, particularly anti-gay slurs, got old a long time ago. Chris needs to speak up and let Justin know that's simply not acceptable... maybe make it one of the contingents on deciding to move forward.

Adore Mark, poor guy. He's so into Chris but the little guy is obviously into 'bad boys'.

Lastly, would love to hear more of the after story on Mason. Maybe one of the Doms at the club turn him into their 'Bitch'. Hahaha

Well, it's mid-July now which is well into Summer. (Can really tell it by the heat outside!) So, hoping to see more parts soon and find out what that other gift is and why Justin didn't give it to Chris already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Update?

Was just wondering when we will see an update

tazemebrotazemebroover 7 years agoAuthor

Hi all - Thanks so much for your comments, likes, and inquiries about updates. When I do complete the story and start posting chapters, I will leave a message here telling everyone when to expect it. I don't know when that will be - but I am committed to finishing it.

TMB

ryuhaduken37ryuhaduken37over 7 years ago

Glad that you're still finishing up this story. I still haven't gotten to the first chapter yet only because I didn't want to burn through everything just like the previous so that I would be left with a cliff hanger. Lol,Chris donaldson was really good even if the beginning was a little, borderline rape suggestive, but the ending was totally worth it. I also do love anything that has to deal with a smaller than average size dick. Anyways, again keep up the good work, I'll still be waiting for an update in the mean time.

tazemebrotazemebroover 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks! You know, the first chapter was meant as a stand alone, kind of a "hot/not hot" thing I thought of back 4 years ago. I sent it in, got the expected response, and just left it for three years. But I liked those two characters, and of course, there was tons of potential for what might happen next, and, well, one thing led to another . . . and now this damn thing is getting as long as Of Human Bondage ;).

TMB

tazemebrotazemebroover 7 years agoAuthor
Next installment

Will go live 11/26/16. It is the first chapter of the final series.

Thanks for your patience everybody!

TMB

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyalmost 3 years ago

They've both grown up so much. Chris has come a long way from the push over who was obsessed with Justin. It's so nice to see how the turn tables and I always liked them together, however Justin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous