Mr. One Fifty-Eight Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin came out of the bathroom, now naked, and got under the covers. They had only slept in the same bed once before, exactly a year ago - and then, it hadn't been all night. Unfamiliar territory again. But Chris was happy to be there now, and happy that their evening had been sexy, hot, and intimate without going places which were still uncomfortable. Because they hadn't purely duplicated activities from their many, many times together, it had felt like a new beginning. Was it really? Hard to say.

"So what did you want to tell me?" Chris asked. He scooched over to Justin as the bigger man got into bed, hoping to be held. His wish was granted: Justin pulled him in close, and laid the boy's head on his firm, freshly-shaven chest. Unbidden, an image from the night they had met floated through Chris' head - he on his knees, Justin standing over him, leering, right hand raised. He shuddered, then threw his arm around the jock, hugging him. They were a long way from that night now. And hopefully, from that whole troubled, dark side of Justin. There was a lot in his ex-roommate to like, everyone knew that; their . . . date . . . had made Chris want to draw those parts farther out into the light, and had also made Chris feel that it might actually be possible to do so.

"Well, just shoot the breeze a little more, really. We haven't seen each other in a long time. And we didn't see each other much at all this year, when you add it up. I missed talkin' to you."

"Yeah, me too," Chris admitted, and settled his shoulder into Justin's armpit.

Oh good, he's relaxing even more, Justin thought. My sweet boy. Iron's hot: time to strike.

"And I was also thinking about next year."

"Ok," Chris said noncommittally, and Justin began rubbing his neck very gently to keep him calm and let him know he was still safe.

"So I told you about our setup next year - Woodard and Newton and me."

"Yeah . . ."

"And I also told you it was a big house, with a bunch of different rooms in it, including a couple in the basement."

"For parties, yeah, you said."

"Naw, I don't think it's gonna be a party house. More for hanging out. And there's a big living room for that, too. That's where the flat-screen will go. Anyway, there's been as many as five or six guys living in that house before, that's what the landlord said. So he's pretty stoked it'll only be three of us, but he said he was open to another one if we wanted."

Oh, I see, Chris thought. If this is going where I think it's going, you are out of your FUCKING mind, sexy man.

"And actually, one of the rooms in the basement has its own full bath. So we could take an extra person real easy."

"Ok," Chris said.

"So I guess what I'm asking is . . . is that something you'd be interested in . . . roomie?"

Chris exhaled.

"It would be really fun, Chrissy," Justin continued animatedly, "just like old times. Like last year. And we could see each other a lot more often, but we'd each still have our own space. Like you do now."

"My setup is pretty great already," Chris replied. "I'm not really looking to change it."

But I'm not allowed to go there, Justin thought. And don't you want access to this cock whenever you can get it?

"But it'd be so cool," Justin murmured in Chris' ear. "We'd have all kinds of time we could spend together. Just like when we were in the dorm. That was a pretty fuckin' awesome year, wasn't it, roomie?"

At times, Chris thought.

"Justin," he answered carefully, "I'm really flattered you'd ask, and pretty surprised, too, I guess . . . I can think of a hundred reasons why it wouldn't work out, though."

The jock wrapped his other thick arm around the hesitant boy, and brushed the top of his head with his lips before going on.

"Aw, Chrissy, I know I've done some bad shit to you. I'm sorry. I'm always gonna be sorry about that. But here's a chance to make it all better. Things will be so different when I'm not living in the house. And we won't be in a dorm, either. Just four bros living together like adults for once."

Chris smiled at that. Yes, he had definitely felt more adult when he had moved off campus, so he knew what Justin meant. However, three frat boys and a . . . what was he going to be, anyway? The cocksucker hanger-on in the basement dungeon? That was a hot fantasy, but Chris remained skeptical about the reality of it. And anyway, those kinds of group houses were not exactly known for containing mature adults.

"It sounds fun for you guys, but I don't exactly fit into that group. You're all in SAE, you've all lived together all year . . . I'd be the outsider." And I'd have a nice reminder every single day of how I didn't make the cut.

"Naw, don't say that, Chrissy. You fit in with us just fine. With me, for sure. You know that. And you always got along with Newton. And I think you and Woodard would like each other, too. You already seem to remember him well," Justin teased, reaching down and patting Chris' still-warm and red ass.

Chris hugged the jock again. "That's nice of you to say, but I don't really feel the same way . . . I mean, not about you," he hastened to add, "but the dynamic with Tag would be really weird."

"I don't know about that, roomie. They've both said they're into the idea." This was a lie; Justin had not dared to bring it up with them yet. But he was sure he could talk them into it. "You don't give yourself enough credit. Forget about all the fraternity bullshit. Like I said, we're not planning on having the brothers over all the time. There are other houses for that. We just want to do our own thing." This last part was true; even good-natured Tag was fed up with the brothers at such close quarters, and Jeff, while more inscrutable, had also seemed a lot more into it their freshman and sophomore years. While their motivations differed, to an extent they were all kindred spirits.

"I don't want to live in a dark, dirty, cold basement," Chris laughed. "I like where I am just fine. It works for me."

"Aw, it's nice down there," Justin assured him. "You could turn it into your own special bro cave. You'd love it."

"I already have a 'bro cave', with sunlight," Chris said, still laughing.

Justin patted the boy's ass again.

"At least let me show it to you, huh? Please?"

Chris squeezed the jock again. When was the last time he had said please? If ever? And sure, he had a good idea what Justin was thinking of when envisioning them living in the same house with a finite, and perhaps trusted, number of prying eyes.

"Sure, I can look at it. But I'm not making any promises."

"That's fine, Chrissy, it's only if you want to. That's great. I'll show it to you this week."

Chris laughed again at Justin's eagerness. It's like the guy knew only two speeds: zero and 100.

"What are you laughing at?"

"You," Chris answered, and kissed Justin's neck.

"Why?"

"I'm . . ." there were a variety of answers to that, and Chris chose the most basic one. "I'm happy to see you again."

Justin hugged the boy tight enough to make him gasp, and held him that way for a long time. He released his grip slowly.

"You sleepy, roomie?"

"Yeah."

"Me too."

Chris turned over onto this other side, and Justin pulled him in close again, so they were spooning. Chris could feel the jocks' tumescent dick pressing against his ass cheeks. Justin didn't do anything with it though; he just let it lie there, pulsing gently. That was all for another time. On all levels, this night had been a resounding success. Justin was content.

"Can I ask a favor this time?" Chris whispered.

"Sure, Chrissy," Justin responded just as softly.

"Don't leave in the morning until we're both awake, ok?"

"Aw, of course not, Chrissy. You got it. I'll order us breakfast in bed before class."

"Sounds awesome. That's perfect. Thank you. And thanks for dinner, and the hotel, and the present, and . . . everything."

"Of course. You're welcome, Chrissy. Happy birthday."

The moon had risen above the level of the window now, but the light still shone on the balcony and on the lake. The two boys fell asleep, for once at peace.