Mr. Posh and His Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
poetposh
poetposh
373 Followers

"Yes sir, that was incredible," she said catching her breath. "Thank you for letting me cum. Thank for the vibrator. And thank you for your fingers and tongue. You made me cum so hard. Thank you. Thank you, sir."

"You're most welcome Kathy," I said with a smile. "You are making me happy today, so you earned that. I like exploring your body. Looking at your pussy. Feeling the insides of your pussy with my fingers. Smelling your pussy." As I said that I moved my fingers that I just pulled out of her pussy up to my nose. She noticed this instantly. "You do have a nice scent." She then reached out and took my hand with the pussy coated fingers and looked up at me.

"My I smell, sir?" she asked me with humility and a sense of hungry. Hearing her ask that made me happy and turned on even a bit more.

"Be my guest," I told her as she brought my hand and fingers to her nose. As she breathed in, her nose twitched a little and she smiled. "What do you think?" I ask her.

"Ahh, I think I'm pretty fragrant today," she said. I got the idea that she was wishing she would have washed things a bit more before she came to visit me.

"I like you that way," I told her quickly. "Don't try to hide your natural scent from me. It's beautiful, natural, sexy and it turns me on. Do you understand Kathy?"

"Yes sir," she said. "You like a pussy that smells like a pussy." And with that, took my fingers and placed them in her mouth. Her mouth felt very inviting. Her tongue was skilled, and her sucking power was impressive. Of course, it made me think of my cock being in there instead of my fingers. As she finished, she let go of my fingers. "I think I taste even better than I smell, but of course you're the final judge on that, sir," she told me with a bit of a smile. I just gave a lifted eyebrow as a response. "Anything else I can, clean up for you, sir?" she asked and then returned my single lifted eyebrow look. For a sub, she was good at pushing the limits.

"Are you stalling?" I asked as I handed her my water bottle.

"No sir," she responded and took the water bottle from me. She slowly looked at the top opening that was about 3 inches in diameter. She then squatted down and positioned the opening directly against her pussy.

I guess I should mention I have two desks. One that has the phone and computer you would expect. The other is free from clutter. I keep it that way for an occasional office visit like this. Over the years this desk has played host to a lot of ass and body fluids. Today was going to be no different.

"Here, I want to hold the bottle," I told her as I reached out and cupped my hand around the bottle. She then let go and put her hands on her thighs to give her some leverage as she half squat down half stood. She got very focused and slowed her breathing. In fact, she might have been holding it for a bit. After waiting a few moments, nothing happened. After a few more, I was wondering how long this was going to take.

"Stage fright?" I asked her.

"Ahh, Yes sir," she said. "I've never peed like this or in front of anyone before. But I think it's coming, just need a bit more time."

We waited for a minute more. And then another minute. Just as I was about ready to give up, she said, "ok, ok, here it comes." A few seconds later she looked down at the bottle. At the same time, we both see a stream of a light golden liquid splash against the side of the bottle I was holding. A second later I could feel the temperature of the bottle increase as her 99-degree nectar started to warm and fill the bottle. It was the coolest thing I had seen in a while. I pulled the bottle away a bit taking care to capture her stream but to be able to see it come out of her.

"Pretty good aim," I told her as I moved the bottle out more and more. As I did little stray droplets of her stream splashed on my hand. And with each little droplet, I could feel the warmth contained in each. As I pulled it away more, she tried not to giggle and tried to get her pussy closer to the bottle as to keep more of her pee contained viruses on my desk. I moved it back to her pussy to capture all of her pee. As the bottle became full to the top, she stopped her flow. I pulled the bottle away from her and placed it on the side of the desk.

"Good job Kathy," I told her. "That was sexy and beautiful."

"Thank you, sir, I'm glad you like watching me pee," she said and reached for the tissue box I had on my desk. As she grabbed a tissue to wipe with, I stopped her hand.

"Here, let me help with that cleanup," I told her as I took the tissues from her hand. "Sit down on my desk and spread your legs," I said. She did just as she was instructed. I then reached toward her pussy with the tissues but then before I got there I tossed them to the side.

"I don't need tissues to clean you up," I told her and brought my face down towards her pussy. She jumped a little in surprise.

"Ahhh, sir, Ahhh, my pee is all over me down there."

"I know," I tell her and let a slow smile grow on my face. As I do her look for fright transforms to, yuck, to whatever, to okay, so maybe this is sexy. I drop my eyes down to her pussy and then go in lapping up all her juices, and whatever pee reminded. All in all, I think it was 99% juice 1% pee, but I could still tell there was pee. It was a bit salty and a bit sweet. But most of all I could tell the difference in thickness compared to her natural lubricant. After she was clean, I looked up at her. She gazed back at me half expecting my next request. She was likely half fearing it. And who knows, maybe even a part wanting it asked.

"Give me some more Kathy," I said in a hungry voice. Getting a taste of her pee wet my appetite for more. Much more. I know I had the bottle a few feet away, but I wanted some straight from the source and now.

"More!?" she asked with a startle. "You mean you want me to go with you down there?" I just smiled at her and slowly slid a finger into her pussy.

"YES," I said. "Now Kathy, don't make me wait. If you have any left, give it to me now!"

She did not say anything, but the way she spread her legs a bit wider told me she was going to do her best. As I waited for her, I was slowing moving my finger in and out of her. Nothing happened for a few seconds. But then, all of a sudden her breath start to get a little quicker.

"Okay, okay, here it comes," she said. I quickly moved my mouth closer to her pussy and guessed about where her pee would come out. I looked up at her. She looked at me. A worried look flashed on her face about at the same time I opened my mouth wide. As I did, the worried look she had changed more into a sideways smile. A split second later, my mouth was filling with her nectar. As she filled my mouth I just let the sensation flood into my mouth, to my taste buds and up to my brain. My first sensation was warmth, then a bit salty and a bit sweet. As my mouth filled to the point of full, I took a big swallow. As I did I lost some of her down the sides of my mouth and then for the instant I closed my to swallow she splashed against my lips. I quickly opened my mouth back up to take whatever she had left. She was able to give me three full mouth fulls and part of a 4th before she ran out. As she did, I swallowed the last of her contributions and then just savored the sensation of leaving my face on her pussy.

After a while, she brought her hands up to the back of my head and started giving me a head massage. It was a freaky feeling as my face was directly laying on her pussy and the aftertaste of her pee was in my mouth. My cock was about ready to explode.

"Thank you, Kathy," I said as I pull my head up away from her pussy just enough to talk. "That's something that I like doing and will want to do it again soon."

"You're welcome sir," she said not knowing what to say. "I glad you liked it."

"I need to come now Kathy," I told her. "Are you ready to help me do that?"

"Of Course sir," she said. I stood up and took off my pants to let my cock finally hang free. "Stand up and turn around," I asked her. As she did, I asked her to bend over. As quickly as she did that, my cock was in her pussy, and I started to pound her. As I was pounding her, images of what we just had just done played out in my head. The part with her peeing in my mouth. The part of her peeing in the water bottle. I then looked over at my full water bottle. Full of Kathy's fresh pee just sitting there on my desk. With the top off, I could see a bit of a vibration trimmer on the top of her pee with each one of my thrusts into her pussy. All of this was too much for me to hold back any longer. I was going to cum and cum hard. But before I did, I grabbed the pee filled water bottle. I brought it up to my lips. I breathed in the aroma of her pee just like a wine expert would a glass of wine. After a few more strokes and right before my climax started, I took a big drink of Kathy. As the taste of her flooded my mouth, I flooded the inside of her pussy with my cum. I swallowed again as another shot of cum fired into Kathy's pussy. Then another drink and a thrust. Drink, swallow, thrust. Drink, swallow, thrust. I came for what felt like ever. Or in other words, half of my 24 oz water bottle.

As my climax ended, I put the bottle back down, but kept my dick deep inside her and savored the moment for a while longer. The office smelled a bit like pee and a bit like pussy. So did my face and breath for that matter. All in all, it was a wonderful place to be.

"You performed well Kathy," I told her. She looked back at me, with my cock still deep inside her and smiled at me. I reached over and grabbed her panties that were on the other side of the desk.

"Ok, now for your next task," I told her. "Let's see if we can put your panties back on without any cum leaking out of you. So I handed the panties to her. I then pulled my dick out. At the time she quickly stepped back into her pants and pulled them up and on. I then looked around the carpet for any evidence of cum escape. Nothing. I then looked at her legs, nothing. Good, I thought. By the time she gets home with these, they are going to be soaked.

"Now, clean me up, Kathy," I told her. She seemed to know just what to do. She walked over, got on her knees and took me into her mouth. I could feel her tongue do the work of cleaning not only my cock but also my balls that seemed to get plenty wet from her juices also. She was one juicy bitch. No doubt about that. After a few minutes, I was as clean as I had been before we started. And I was happy to see that Kathy had no issues about lapping up both my cum and hers that was all over my cock and balls. I was also getting a bit excited again. After she finished cleaning me, she backed her head away from me and looked up at me.

"Sir, would you like to cum again?" she asked with a smile. I'm starting to like this girl. But work is work, and I needed to get back to it. Plus I was planning more activities for tonight and needed to keep my cum tank with at least some cum left in it.

"Not right now, Kathy, but thank you." But instead of giving up, she stayed there.

"Sir, would you like to, ahh, do anything else in my mouth?" she looked away. "Something, kinda naughty," she looked back at me and smiled a bit. She then opened her mouth and right in front of my cock. "Please, at least a little. I want to taste you also, sir." Okay wow, I do like this girl. She is hot and turning out to be very open to kink. I had not planned for this moment, but now after planting the thought in my head, it was starting to grow. A moment later I smiled at her and started willing myself to pee. When it came to pee, I get more out of watching and partaking than providing. But now, all of a sudden, filling her mouth with my own pee sounding like a great idea. I reached down and placed one of my hands on her head. Weaving my fingers through her hair and providing me with a way to angle her head. After a few more seconds, I could feel my pee start to come. I know soon it would be filling her mouth. At the same time, my cock was getting harder. But I guess since I had just come, but had not peed for a while, the pee was winning out.

"Her it comes," I said giving her a second of warning. She looked up at me and smiled with her eyes. A split second later pee shot out of my cock and into her mouth. I stopped my flow right away to gauge her reaction. She closed her mouth, swallowed, looked up at me and smiled.

"More please," she said as she opened her mouth up again in front of my cock. Since she seemed to like it so much, I opened back up my pee gates and flooded her mouth again. This time I let it go for 2 seconds before stopping. See again closed her mouth, and then swallowed.

"More please," she said again and opened her mouth. This time I opened the flow up for 3 seconds. I figured that was about as much as her mouth could hold. She swallowed.

"More please," she said yet again. This girl was quickly becoming my fav. And at this point, I was wondering what would give out first, her ability to drink me or my ability to provide. So three more seconds went in and then down her throat.

"Please don't stop," she told me. "Just keep going, I won't spill any." Wow, what a girl I thought. And if she is up for this, then so am I. I turned on the pee again and with this time, with no intention to stop until I was done. She let her mouth fill about half way and swallowed at the same time keeping it open as to not block my flow. I was mesmerized watching her drink me. 3 seconds turned to 10, and then 15 and then finally 20 before I finished. All in all, she had swallowed around 30 seconds of pee from what I could figure.

"Wow," I said as I pulled up back up to stand.

"Thank you, sir," she said. She smiled at me and then looked away a bit.

"You have done well today Kathy," I told her. "Now, go home and drink a lot of water. Keep those panties on. When I see you later tonight, I'll have a few more tasks for you."

To be continued...

poetposh
poetposh
373 Followers
12