Mr. Ramsey and the Brat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shari wanted to moan and lean into his hand, but she needed to play her part. She wedged her hands against the door and pushed, forcing him back. He clamped down on her gripping her breast and pinching her nipple brutally. His other hand tightened on her hip, trying to hold her still. She jerked in his hold trying to get away. He growled low in his throat as she squirmed. He shoved her toward the sofa and she sprawled over the arm of the sofa, her soft ass partially covered in what remained of her black lace panties, sticking up at him. Before she could move to correct her position he was there shoving her face into the sofa cushions. She kicked back at him, but he simply forced her legs wide and moved between them. She felt him adjust the fastenings of his trousers and suddenly he was filling her. His cock was huge and the fit was uncomfortably tight despite how wet and ready she was. He plunged in deep and hard.

"Stop please. I don't want this." She squeaked trying to remember that she was supposed to be fighting this. The she groaned low in her throat as the pleasure overwhelmed her.

"Fuck, Shari, your cunt is so damn tight." Kane whispered reverently, forgetting his role. "Shut up, you know you have been begging for this since you started here. You wanted to get fucked hard by someone better than you deserve. Say it cunt. Say you wanted this."

"I don't. Please I don't." She cried biting her lip to stave off the building orgasm.

He gripped her hair and yanked her up. "Tell me you wanted this."

"No!"

The slap across her face was more shocking than painful. "Say it."

"Please don't hurt me." She whined.

"Say it." This time he slapped her ass hard.

"I wanted this." Shari sniffled.

"How much?"

"I wanted to be fucked by you so much that I touched myself in the bathroom. Prayed for you to notice me. Begging for you to take what I couldn't offer you."

"Good girl." Kane whispered in her ear. "You may cum little one."

With that the tremors shook her core and the flood of her juices soaked over his cock, drenching his pants. He growled and plunged harder, deeper. She whimpered at the pain as his thrusting dick slammed into her cervix hard.

"Such a good fuck hole. You are going to please me with this and your other holes often. Take all of my cock, deep slut."

He ground deep inside and pulsed as his orgasm flooded inside her, she convulsed around him one more time. They stayed there against the arm of the sofa for a while, trying to absorb the magic of the moment.

Kane stepped back and righted his pants then swung her up into his arms and took a seat on the couch, holding her against his chest. She snuggled into his hold and absorbed his warmth. "Okay?"

"Yes, sir." She whispered.

"How was that for you?"

"Amazing. It was so..."

"So...?"

"Perfect. I mean the scene, the build-up, the everything."

"I agree. Being in that scene with you it was like you were reading my mind." Kane said squeezing her tight. "I want this to continue."

"I do too."

"Yesterday you said-"

"Yesterday you were not fucking me. You were amping up the frustration for a reason. Now I see it and I am able to piece together the whole picture. I do not deal well with delayed gratification. Which is why I masturbate in the bathroom. I get bratty when I am horny."

"I know, and sadly for you I love it. But if it makes you feel better I was suffering last night too."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Tell me?"

"Well, I knew what I had planned. So imagining you getting raped, and me shoving my dick inside you was torture. I wanted to be edgy when we did this so I did not take it into my hands so to speak."

"That was so fucking hot."

"Good. Get to the bathroom and clean up and dress in your other clothes. No panties." Kane said pushing her to her feet.

"Yes sir."

The morning was the most productive that they had had in a long time. They were working well together getting things accomplished. Kane used the intercom at 11:30 and told Shari to order lunch for both of them from the local deli. She agreed and placed the order. It was only after the delivery that she realized that he was not going to let her out of the office today. She carried his lunch into his office and set it on his desk.

"Where is yours?" He said barely glancing up.

"At my desk." She replied.

"Bring it in here."

"Um, I was going to take it outside. Get some fresh air."

"No I do not think so." He said barely looking away from his computer.

"Excuse me?"

"You will get your lunch and bring it in here." He said finally looking over at her. The heat in his eyes was only partially desire. Part of it was anger. Obviously, arguing with him was a good way to get punished. She bowed her head and moved toward the door. When she returned with her lunch she closed and locked the door.

All of the gently warmth and calm from the mornings encounter was gone now. In its place was the clawing frustration and desire. He was controlling and he was moving into other areas of her world than just her sexuality. He was determining her movements and it was skirting very close to a hard limit for her. She was not and never would be a slave.

"Come here." Kane growled as he stood up. Shari set down the food and approached him. "Assume the position."

She placed her hands on the desk and bent over. He caressed her leg raising her skirt. "Do you know why I am punishing you Shari?"

"To be honest, no, sir." Shari said softly.

"I am punishing you because I need to. I am angry that you did not want to dine with me and all the connection we had from this morning started feeling very tenuous." Kane admitted baldly.

"Sir, I am accepting this punishment but you need to know that I am not a slave. I have free will and I will use it. I will be submissive to you as needed but I draw the line at being a slave. Do you understand, sir?"

"Yes, Shari. I do not want a slave. I am fine with your submission and your lack of it too. Makes it fun to punish you." Kane said smiling.

"Very good sir." Shari said crisply, wiggling her bare bottom temptingly.

"Oh yes, Very very good."

*****

I love feedback. I love feedback that is constructive. If you don't like the content of the story that is fine, but it is erotica so if you get offended choose a different site.

12