Mr. Steinberg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look Donnie, you can do this, it doesn't make you gay as it no more makes me, Jeannie and Krissy whores. You gotta do what you gotta do in life to get by. Who knows, you may like it. So, here's his number, you need to call him this afternoon, he wants to see you tonight, okay?" Stephanie nodded her head at me making sure I understood.

"Yea, okay, thanks I guess." I said sarcastically, as she almost looked hurt at my insincere reply.

"Just do it Donnie, we do it, what's the big deal, really, get over it, you might like it. Okay, I gotta run, I got lab at 3PM, come over afterwards and tell us all about it." she giggled.

So I called Mr. Steinberg and we talked. I explained I was $100 short on the rent and he said in a very sincere understanding voice, "Don't worry son, we can work this out, I'm sure Steph explained to you how it works. Just take a good shower and be here at 7PM prompt." he told me.

I sat down and turned on the tv, I watched it for 3 hours, but I couldn't tell you what I watched. My mind was somewhere else. About 6PM, I went to my bathroom and took a good hot shower, really scrubbing every inch of my body and especially every nook and cranny. I put on baby powder down there and gave myself a spritz of cologne. Fresh underwear and shorts, a clean t-shirt and I walked over to his apartment. I'm not sure, but I think I saw Krissy peeking out her blinds secretively watching my death march.

Mr. Steinberg greeted me at the door, immaculate as always, creased slacks, a freshly ironed shirt, Italian loafers and a huge smile. He actually was kind of a handsome man, and I bet he was very popular with the ladies when he was younger. We went inside and sat on the sofa next to each other.

"Donnie, Steph told me about your rent problem, don't worry son, we're gonna take care of this. So Donnie, you're gay right and you have done this before?" Mr. Steinberg asked me.

"Yes sir I lied." not knowing why I lied, I felt like maybe the truth might be better, but still I lied.

"Well lets go in the bedroom and get better acquainted." he said as he rose and I followed.

Mr. Steinberg dimmed the bedroom overhead light and started removing his clothes. He neatly hung his slacks and shirt on his valet while I stood watching like a deer in the headlights. He was really in amazing shape.

"Come on Donnie, get undressed for me son." Mr. Steinberg encouraged me from stalling anymore.

I peeled off my clothes, down to my underwear and then turned away from him as I took them off. I was embarrassed that I had a throbbing erection and was stalling.

Mr. Steinberg sat in a leather recliner chair in the corner of the room. He sat upright, not reclined and spoke to me, "Come over here Donnie, come kneel in front of me."

Mindlessly I turned to face him, trying to hide with my hands, my erection sticking straight out as I knelt down between his spread legs. I could see the outline of a big bulge in the old man's underwear, no, not a big bulge, a positively huge bulge is a better word to describe it.

Mr. Steinberg was really in good shape, a flat stomach, solid defined pec muscles, strong prominent muscles in his arms and legs, maybe he was a bit like a body builder. I wasn't gay, but he was really fit looking undressed. I was impressed with the way he took care of himself.

"Lower my underwear Donnie, take them off for me. I want you to suck my cock nice and slow for me son." he instructed me.

As I pulled his underwear down, nothing could have prepared me for the shock of seeing his cock for the first time. It was so fucking fat, I mean ridiculously fat, like my Aunt's new born baby's arm. So fucking long too, and it wasn't even fully hard yet. It just lay across his thigh in a semi erect state waiting for me to pleasure him. He was circumcised and it was very pink and fleshy looking. The head of his cock was by far the thickest part, it was huge, like a plum. I knew I was about 5"s long when hard and had read that was almost average, but Mr. Steinberg must have been at least 8"s long and it was not even erect yet. As long as it was, and I assumed it would get longer when fully erect, the most amazing thing was the thickness. I swear, it was as thick as the where my wrist joins my hand. As I stared at it trying to get a reference on size, I thought a comparable measurement was my can of Arrid aerosol deodorant.

I was having second thoughts now, why I agreed to do this, I don't know. I didn't even know if it was physically possible to put this in someone's ass without destroying them permanently or sending them to the hospital. I started getting flush as I hesitated, until Mr. Steinberg took my chin softly in his hands and guided my face to his cock. As my face was lowered to his cock, I noticed he smelt so fresh, like soap, powder, cologne, I don't know, just clean.

While I just had a little bit of hair down there, Mr. Steinberg was fully shaved, his big balls were shaved completely, his cock and pelvis were baby smooth, and even without any hair, it was still the manliest thing I had ever seen in my life. I was in awe, I had a strange attraction to it and without any more persuasion, I eagerly took the head of his cock into my warm mouth. It was soft and fleshy, not nearly fully hard yet, like it had a whole lot more potential to grow. The tip was warm, so smooth in my mouth, I could feel the heat of it as I clamped my lips over it and drew it in deeper. I took about 3 inches into my mouth and I swirled my tongue around on the sides of his cock. I felt it twitch, like blood was being pumped into it and in fact, it did grow fuller and firmer. I was thrilling, the power I had to make his cock grow.

As it started to swell in hardness, it both thickened up and straightened out more as the length grew. It got thicker with each twitch that I caused with my slurping on it and was becoming more erect rapidly. I had never entertained a gay thought in my life, but I was really enjoying this, as was Mr. Steinberg. He softly caressed my hair, gently patting my head and tenderly running his finger down my cheeks to touch my lips, as he groaned sighs of approval. He would hold my ear lobes softly and while not shoving my head deeper, he would give some gentle persuasive pressure downward on my head, urging me to go deeper.

I wanted to please him, even more than that, I was really liking the magic I had over his cock. I got a strange sense of empowerment that I could control his cock getting harder, so with his encouraging manipulations, I tried to go deeper for him. His cock was so hard now that it had risen off his thigh and was beginning to stand erect. While not pointing at the ceiling, it was fast on it's way there. I adjusted my position and still kneeling, I sat up higher to accommodate this new angle, while still trying to go deeper. Mr. Steinberg was now fully erect and his cock stood up proud. I bet it was 9"s, no, probably 10"s long now, absolutely majestic and I desperately wanted to please this man. I was amazed at his erection, not only did I think his cock was unbelievably big, I didn't even think old men could get erections, at least not like this.

His pushing my head down became a little more firmer, as I knew he still wanted me to take even more into my mouth. I tried, but it was so thick, I didn't think it was even possible to get it down my throat. I held about 6 inches in my mouth, just slobbering all over it as much as possible to get it super slick, really getting into it. As Mr. Steinberg used a little more downward pressure still again with his hands to gently persuade me to go even lower, the tip of his bulbous spongy head touched my throat and I got a quick twinge of a gag.

"Keep it up son, you're doing very good for our first time together, take your time, I want you to take it all, but I won't force you." he encouraged me and those words inspired me to go deeper.

By now, his cock was like a steel bar, unyielding to anything in it's way, probably more rigid than any erection I had ever had in my life. He stroked my hair and watched intently as I sucked my first cock, smiling down at me every time we made eye contact.

"Try to put the tip in your throat son, just the tip. Control and master the urge to gag. You can do this." he spoke gently to me.

I tried, I gagged, I choked, I sputtered and coughed, but he responded with, "Good boy, now try that again."

I did try again, and this time I managed to get a bit into my throat without gagging. It didn't go unnoticed. Mr. Steinberg patted me on the head and said, "Good boy son, I think you're getting the hang of it, keep trying."

Time after time I tried to gag it down, going a little farther each time. I felt my throat resist to stretch open to accommodate his girth, but still, it was definitely going in deeper. I fought the urge to gag and with a sincere sense of needing to please this man, I plunged my head as far down as I could go. When I thought it couldn't go anymore, I just forced the rest down my throat until my lips finally pressed into his pelvis. I held my lips pressed to his stomach waiting for his acknowledgement, a word of praise, anything that showed he saw what I had accomplished.

Pleased with myself, I repeated this over and over with "oooohs and aaaaahs" coming from Mr. Steinberg. I would plunge it all the way down to the root, then draw back and just suck on 4-5 inches. I was loving this as he groaned guttural approvals and this really turned me on big time. He let me practice deep throating his cock for the next 10 minutes, until I no longer gagged on.

"That's a good boy, now that we both know you can do that, we will even improve on that in the future, but for now, I want some attention to my balls young man." he said.

With tears from my eyes running down my cheeks, I lowered my face to his shaved balls. I had heard the expression, "old man's balls" before, and thought that meant they hung low, or were saggy, but not Mr. Steinberg's. His were not only tight in the pouch, but they were independently displayed so perfectly. I could see each individual ball, so nicely nestled, one on each side of his sack, drawn up a little and looking needy for some attention. His balls looked huge, almost the size of golf balls.

I suckled his right ball into my mouth and gently massaged it with my lips and tongue, pouring copious amounts of saliva over it. He grunted, as I nursed on his testicle like it was the most fragile thing in the world. I alternated back and forth on his balls for the next 5 minutes until he pulled my mouth off with a pop and scooted all the way forward in his chair. Mr. Steinberg scooted his ass to the edge and then laid down in the recliner until his back was on the seat and his ass hanging off the edge. He then threw his legs up in the air and pulled them to his chest, exposing his little pink smooth asshole wide open and in my face.

His muscular ass was directly in my face now but I didn't know what he wanted me to do, so I just knelt there and went back to sucking on his balls. As I did, he gently pushed my head lower and lower, until it was under his balls, til my tongue was dangerously close to his ass hole.

"Eat it for me boy, suck it out, my asshole, eat my asshole, poke you tongue up there, chew on my ring, slurp all over it, gnaw on it, nibble on it, eat my ass out Donnie." Mr. Steinberg commanded me.

I didn't know people did this, but I did so want to please him. Now while he pulled and held his muscular legs as far up as he could, I spread his ass cheeks as wide as I could with my hands, giving me full access to his little pink star. I dove right in and stuck my tongue up there as far as I could. I mashed my face deep between his cheeks and pushed my tongue in and out his sphincter. He groaned and pulled his legs back even farther. I slurped all around his ring, making my tongue into a hard pointy tip and just worked his muscular butt with everything I had.

I pulled off and opened my mouth as wide as I could, then locked back down on his ring, sucking it into my mouth and nibbling very gentle on it. It was rubbery, like a muscle sort of and I just lightly nibbled all over it. This drove him crazy and it may sound weird, but I never felt more proud of myself. I used every technique I could think of, I slobbered all over his ass, nibbled, chewed, nipped, sucked. I made it a slobbery mess, but it was so important to me to hear this man moan.

Mr. Steinberg, sat up immediately, "Enough of that son, suck my cock again, I need to cum now." as he sat back upright in the leather chair.

"Hold it in your mouth as deep as you can without gagging. Then massage the flat of your tongue on the underside from side to side. Keep doing that til I tell you I'm gonna cum and I should warn you, expect 8-10 plus spurts, I'm a huge cummer, so don't you dare pull off and be ready to swallow fast." he instructed me.

Mr. Steinberg's cock was so fucking hard now. Lots of pre-cum was drooling out of the tip. I did as instructed, holding over more than half of it in my mouth and massaging the sensitive area just under the head left to right, back and forth slowly with the flat of my tongue. Within 2 minutes Mr. Steinberg said, "Get ready son, here it comes. Don't change your pace and swallow fast."

Ooooooh my God, his cock spasmed and twitched really hard, it jerked and pulsed and then it sprayed the first squirt deep into my mouth. I was caught off guard and when the second squirt came out, it was filling my mouth to near full capacity. I finally composed myself enough to swallow, well actually gulp on the third stream and it went down my throat into my belly. I tasted it and it wasn't unpleasant at all. It was slippery, very slick, a little sweet and a little salty. It kind of reminded me of saltwater in flavor, only a little sweeter. My mouth was full again in seconds, and as soon as I swallowed the second time, it seemed full again, but I didn't let up. I hung in there and gulped down every drop of his seed, time after time as he kept squirting more ropes of cum into my mouth. I don't know how many streams he unloaded, but I think it was way more than the 8-10 he claimed he might shoot.

Mr. Steinberg just groaned all the way through his powerful orgasm, me never letting up or changing pace. That old man with the unbelievable cock filled my tummy up with his sweet cum. When he stopped shooting, I still didn't stop, I didn't rush him either, but I sensed my tongue wagging was getting to be a little too much for his sensitive cock. So, I just held it softly in my mouth and nursed on it while he sat in the chair and shuddered. The weirdest thing was, after it was over, after he had finished cumming, I wanted to suck it some more, I wanted some more cum, I was actually sad to see it end. Making him cum was exciting, but now I realized my obligation to service his cock might be finished as his cock would probably wilt.

Mr. Steinberg just smiled at me while I still knelt between his knees sucking ever so gently on his still hard cock. He took his bare foot and put it between my legs, then pressed it upwards and rubbed it under my painfully hard dick and balls. Then he just massaged his toes up in between the cheeks of my ass directly on my asshole. It felt so good I shuddered and almost collapsed.

"You did good son, your friend Stephanie can't swallow my cock all the way down her throat and nobody can eat an ass out like you do. Good job." and when he said that, I thought "good job" maybe meant we were finished and I had somehow spared my ass from his unreal cock.

Mr. Steinberg finally pulled from my mouth, stood, and his still fully erect cock whacked me in the forehead, which I'm pretty sure he did on purpose. I swear to God, now standing up, still totally erect in front of me, out of his sitting position, it looked even 2 inches longer than I first assessed. Still as hard as a rock, he went to the bathroom and cleaned himself up a little. I just waited there, I wanted to go home and jack off, thinking he was just about to tell me to get dressed, and leave, that he will deduct $100 from your rent. However, when he reentered the room, with his big steel hard cock swinging from side to side and told me to get on the bed, I knew I hadn't earned my $100 yet.

I sat on the bed, then as he directed me into a position on my knees and palms, with outstretched arms supporting my torso. He then gently pressed on the back of my neck til I compliantly sunk into the bed, buns up kneeling with my face in the mattress. He knelt on the floor, by the edge of the bed and dragged me by my ankles til my feet and half my shins were hanging off the mattress. Again, pressing hard with his hand between my shoulder blades, I understood he wanted my ass prominently upright for his pleasure. I was scared that what was coming was gonna hurt, but I let him mold me into the position he wanted.

Mr. Steinberg forced my knees apart so my ass was wide open and then he forcibly grabbed both of my cheeks with his strong hands and spread them as far apart as he could. I felt him bury is face between my ass cheeks and I shuddered as he started slurping on my ass hole. This drove me absolutely crazy as he sucked, licked and nibbled on my sphincter muscle. I groaned audibly as he slobbered all over my sensitive tight butt hole, giving in to the pleasure as a billion nerve endings were coming alive to his oral manipulations. My little asshole contracted and twitched as he made a meal out of it. I didn't even try to fight it, in fact my hands went straight to my ass cheeks, next to his hands and I spread my cheeks even wider apart to give him deeper access to my hole.

Sensing I could hold my cheeks apart without his assistance, Mr. Steinberg released his grip on my ass and put both hands on my cock and balls. His hands were slobbery wet and as he massaged my cock up and down with one hand, he fondled and squeezed my tight ball sac with the other. I just squeezed my eyes shut as it seemed every nerve ending in my body was firing at the same time. He ate my ass out til it was obvious to him that I was relaxed and pliable, stopping his masturbating my cock from time to time and not allowing me to cum.

"I don't want you to cum just yet son, I want you to save that til I'm ready to pump your sweet ass full of my juice, so we can cum together, just relax and fight the urge to blow." he instructed me.

Mr. Steinberg ate my ass out til I couldn't stand it anymore, and then as he released me and guided me into the center of the bed, still buns up kneeling, I felt him climb on the mattress behind me. As my ass hole twitched in anticipation of being touched again, I felt Mr. Steinberg's finger against it. Even through all of his slobber on my hole, I could tell his finger was lubricated with something really slippery. He scratched at the opening with just one finger, actually just his fingernail very gently teasing me, and it felt really good.

He poked his index finger in to his first knuckle, then withdrew it and ran a circle around my sphincter, scratching that insane itch that I needed scratched. Back and forth, he worked that one finger slowly into my ass, maybe up to his second knuckle, but he would always withdraw it, then tickle and scratch til in my mind I was begging for him to put it back in. He teased my ass with that finger til I was going nuts when it wasn't in me. I think he knew what he was doing, how he was making me crave it there, how he was making me want it, he knew exactly what he was doing.

I felt a second finger ease into me, a little pressure needed to get it in, but my ass was starving for more at this point and I didn't fight it. I was comfortable that he was an experienced ass fucker and would be gentle with me, so I surrendered to his second finger. It felt so good as I felt it stretch my ring wider. It took him a while to get both fingers into the third knuckle, but when he did, he just held them there, letting me get accustomed to them. I got comfortable with them real quick actually and while he was patiently waiting, not moving his fingers, I started grinding my hips back on them. I fucked my ass back and forth on his fingers and I was in heaven. Over and over, I humped my hole down on them, desperately needing more.