Mr. Steinberg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kent100
Kent100
1,025 Followers

"That a boy Donnie, let yourself go, feed that ass, it's hungry, feed it. You know you want more, you know you need more. You know you want to be my little butt slut don't you? Do you want more son?" Mr. Steinberg taunted me.

I wasn't shy, my ass was hungry, I had never felt anything like this before. "Yes sir, please give me another finger, please do it now."

Mr. Steinberg withdrew his two finger and suddenly I felt the thick bluntness of three fingers pressed against my hole.

"Get down on them Donnie, show me how hungry your sexy little ass is. Eat those fingers up boy. Fuck that gorgeous firm plump girly ass down on them." he instructed me.

And I did, with no hesitation, I twisted my hungry ass all the way down in one fell swoop and I immediately knew I still wanted to be stretched even more.

"Oooooh son, I am gonna enjoy this ass, you're getting it so worked up to handle my cock, I'm gonna love fucking your smooth girly butt." he panted.

He slowly and gently "three finger fucked" my ass for a few minutes and I saw stars. I wanted still more, but was hesitant to ask. I think he knew I wanted more when he told me to fuck his fingers hard now, and as he just held them in place, I started rocking back and forth on them all the way to his third knuckle.

"Are you ready for some cock now son? Do you think your ass is hungry enough to handle my big hard dick now Donnie?" he goaded me know knowing the answer.

"Yes sir, please fuck me, I want it really bad." I almost cried out.

Removing his fingers, left my ass feeling empty, but I soon felt the hard blunt spongy head of his big cock nestled directly against my hole. He didn't push it in, he just knelt behind me and waited for me to start feeding it into my ass. I was drooling out of the side of my mouth into his mattress, my eyes were squeezed shut, my cock was so hard but all I wanted was my ass full. I pushed back onto his cock and suddenly realized, it was way bigger than his 3 fingers were, but that didn't stop me. I forced my ass back hard until his fat cock head got swallowed up by my ass.

Suddenly, I felt a lot of pressure and it hurt some, so I didn't move, I just sat there with my ass locked onto his cock head. I was afraid to pull it out and afraid to go any farther. Neither of us moved for a full minute until Mr. Steinberg asked, "Are you okay son, am I hurting you?"

"No sir, I'm okay, I want it, it's just so big it hurts a little." I replied.

"Grind you ass down on it as best you can, go slow, don't hurt yourself. I gotta tell you son, you have one amazingly pretty little ass hole and it looks so hot with my big cock poking in it. Take your time, maybe this will help." he said as he reached around and gently alternated between squeezing my nut sac and stroking my cock.

His stroking my cock and balls pushed me past the limits of pain and into a new pleasure and desire so that I slowly sank my ass down his cock til I felt his stomach touch my ass cheeks. I grunted and groaned as it hit rock bottom and we both stayed motionless for a bit.

My ass was stretched so fucking tight and felt so full from his long thick hard cock. Mr. Steinberg started a very slow grind now, a gentle extremely slow in and out motion. He pulled back about 4-5 inches, maybe half of his cock and then slowly slid it back in til my ass swallowed it to the root. Over and over he gave me the slowest "cock in my butt hole massage" possible. He was a patient lover, never wanting to hurt me and willing to let me get used to it.

Within minutes, I started to thrust back on his strokes and he took this as a sign that I was comfortable and would allow him to take over.

"We good son, we good, are you okay? If so, I'm gonna take charge now." he asked.

"Yes sir, please use my ass, it feels so good, fuck me good. Fuck me hard please." I said with passion and a new sense of letting go. This old man was driving me crazy with his big dick probing and poking my bowels. I wasn't embarrassed about what he was doing to me, not ashamed of what I craved, I just wanted more. He started pounding me good now, long deep strokes, hard and fast like an animal, he held my hips firmly in a strong grip while he used my ass as a fuck hole for his hungry cock.

I gave into the feeling, I just let him abuse me for his pleasure. I had no idea how it felt for him, but I felt like I had the better deal with his cock in my ass than he did. I loved it. Then he took short jabs for a while, bottoming out each time, making me suffer on the depth of his long cock, making me feel the length of it. He did that for a while and then changed pace into some "long dicking strokes", pulling out til the tip just popped out of my ass and then stretching my sphincter to the max as he re-opened it when he thrust back into me.

Over and over for the next 15 minutes he alternated speed, depth, technique, everything, just enjoying himself and seeing how I reacted to it. Pulling out abruptly, Mr. Steinberg twisted my hips with his hands and flipped me on my back. I spread my legs for him as he crawled right in between them. Grabbing my ankles, he pushed my legs forcefully up, until my knees were on my chest, then sunk his cock all the way back in. It seemed like he could go a lot deeper like this. He started pounding me faster than before, all the way out and then all the way in til he hit bottom, sometimes making me flinch when he bottomed out. I think this is what the girls called his "long dick power fucking".

I was fascinated with him, his cock, his stamina and his body. The muscles in his arms strained as he held my legs back. His shoulders looked broad as his big cock pistoned in and out of my upturned ass. His pecs twitched and flexed as he bore into me. As he ground into me, he lowered his nipple to my mouth, and I knew he wanted me to suck it. His little bud of a nipple was rock hard and he groaned as I nursed and nibbled on it. My sensitive hard cock was sandwiched between his muscular stomach and mine, getting a lot of friction from his rocking fucking motion.

Then it happened, he leaned over to my face and kissed me. Not a lip to lip kiss, but he forced his mouth down onto mine and pried my mouth open. He kissed me deep and hungrily, with passion like you kiss a girl you're fucking. I kissed him back, but like he was a man and I was the girl, soft and passionately, with love. I felt very feminine in his grasp, like he was totally in charge and I was his to be used.

I won't lie, I liked it when he kissed me, it made me feel safe, close to him, it was some kind of proof that he actually liked me, like it validated what we were doing together. I wrapped my arms around his strong muscular back and just gave myself to him. He put his face into my tender neck and I felt him suck my flesh into his mouth. He sucked hard and deep, often biting the flesh as he sucked. It sent goosebumps all over me. After a minute in that spot, he moved to another and repeated his sucking and biting process until he had done both sides of my neck several times. I let him have his way as the friction on my cock was building up.

I couldn't stand it anymore, there was just too much going on. My body was overloading, things were getting too hot, I was crossing that line. As he kept pounding my ass, I finally cried out, "Mr. Steinberg, I'm gonna cum, I can't hold back anymore, I'm gonna cum."

"That's what I've been waiting to hear son."

With that, he started purposely grinding his hard stomach muscles against my sensitive cock, while he did some kind of deep cock grind in my bowels powered by only his muscular ass. Within 10 more strokes, my cock that was trapped between his and my stomach squirted. It squirted and squirted and squirted, a warm seepage proving to him that he just made me cum with his majestic cock and pushing him over the edge with me.

I rammed my ass up into him, holding him as tight as I could, trying to get every centimeter of his alpha bull cock. He rammed back into me forcing us both to the extreme. As he held my legs up to my chest in his strong arms, I actually began to sob as I came. Tears came to my eyes as he now screamed out that he was cumming.

"Here it is baby boy. Take my juice up your sexy little butt." he screamed, as he once more locked onto my neck and sucked hard with his mouth. As his body convulsed, I could almost feel each rope of cum fly up my ass. It felt so hot to feel his body tremble and shake while I clung to him as he came inside me. He spasmed at least a dozen times before releasing his grip on my legs and rolling off of me.

Laying next to him, I still trembled from the workout he just gave me. I reached down to touch my tender ass hole and felt it still gaping wide open with his slippery cum pouring out of it. I was exhausted and just wanted to sleep as Mr. Steinberg jumped out of bed, still full of energy and went to the bathroom. I looked at the huge puddle of cum on my stomach, knowing that a lot of my own cum was stuck to his stomach, and I knew that this was still the most I had ever cum in my life.

I could have fallen asleep right there, but Mr. Steinberg was back in a flash in a pair of gym shorts with a towel over his neck looking down at me.

"Well Donnie, you were fantastic, everything I hoped you would be. You better get on back to your apartment cause I need to do my workout now." he said.

I laughed to myself, "a workout". I could hardly stand and he was ready for a workout now.

"Yes sir, Mr. Steinberg, will this help me some on the rent?" I hesitantly asked, but needed to know.

"Son, I am going to deduct $100 from this months rent, and if you need help in the future, you just let me know, and I do hope you will need help." he smiled at me.

I got dressed and stumbled to his front door, just wanting to sit or lie down at my own place til the trembling in my legs went away. Mr. Steinberg let me out and as soon as I walked across the complex to my unit and got inside, I collapsed on the couch. My legs felt weak and were still shaking. It wasn't 2 minutes later there was a knock at my door.

The first thing that flashed through my mind was that Mr. Steinberg was at my door and wanted more. Spent and scared it was him, but almost hoping it was, I was kind of relieved to see Stephanie and Krissy standing there.

"Oooooh my fucking God! Have you seen your neck, it looks like you were eaten alive Donnie." Krissy shrieked while Stephanie started laughing hysterically.

Confused, I grabbed my neck not really understanding what she was talking about, Krissy started pushing me towards my bathroom. Once in front of the mirror, I saw about 12 huge hickies all over my neck, both sides. Big, bright red love bites that looked like I had been mauled.

As Stephanie walked in behind her, she said, in between her laughing, "Don't worry, they will go away in about a week. Now what I really want to know, is every little detail, but first, you gotta tell me, did you like it?"

"Yes, every little detail later sweetie, what we need to know right now, and I mean right now, did you like it Donie?" Krissy said.

I didn't lie to them, I told them I loved it and even offered to single handedly cover the cost of our partying tonight while I told them in great detail exactly how this man may have changed my life.

Secretly, in the back of my head, I planned to be short on my rent again, and often.

Kent100
Kent100
1,025 Followers